A Sister's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt it. For one, they'd have to explain why they were peeping into the house in the first place, and that's a crime. Two, it's their word against ours," she said. "Maybe you need some incentive."

She untied her bikini top and tossed it aside, once again giving me full view of her tits. But she didn't stop there, she slid her shorts off as well, and climbed on top of my lap, facing me in a straddling position. We started making out, and I found myself playing with her tits as she rubbed my hard cock over my shorts, with her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, she'd made a wet spot on my shorts, and finally opted to pull my dick out. At this point, I didn't stop her, I was too horny to care what was about to happen, and I disregarded any thoughts I had of not fucking her, fully.

She lowered herself onto me, my cock slid in her pussy with ease.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as she began riding me.

I couldn't believe how wet she was, nor how tightly her pussy wrapped around my cock, it was as if the two were made to do this, as if we were always destined to fuck each other, that no other combination would be as satisfying to us, as we were to each other.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this!" I moaned. My hands found their way to her thighs, but I found myself already nearing a climax. I'd never been so turned on in my life, and it was hard to fight my body's reaction.

"I know... fuck, I'm so turned on right now!" she moaned. Her motions sped up, which didn't help me settle the reaction at all.

"Slow down, you're about to make me cum!" I whispered.

"Good, me too," she said. She rode me harder, but changed her motion to keep my cock buried inside her. Her breathing became more labored, she closed her eyes, her face that of pure ecstasy, her hands on my shoulders.

I could feel her pussy contract around my cock, which sent me over the edge. I couldn't pull out with her on top of me, and in a mix of panic and pleasure, I shot a huge load inside her while she moaned and convulsed from her own orgasm.

She smiled at me and kissed my lips, seemingly content with what just happened.

"Talk about a quickie," she giggled.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to cum so early... sorry," I said to her.

"Don't apologize," she laughed, "it was fun. Wanna go again?"

"Yeah," I admitted, "but what if you get pregnant?"

"I'm not worried about it," she said.

I probably should've put my foot down, then and there, and made sure we were protected until we were ready, but I didn't.

She said she wanted me on top for the second time, and she laid on the couch as I got back between her legs and slid myself inside her. She giggled in delight while I fucked her in full view of the front window, which was behind the couch. I worried that someone would see what we were doing and rat us out, but as the pleasure grew in intensity, I stopped giving a shit about it, focusing solely on Danielle, who was enjoying every second of the event. Her moans permeated the room, and eventually, she'd wrapped her legs around me.

My caution faded once again, and I could feel myself enjoying her pussy more and more with each passing moment. The motion of what we were doing made her tits bounce, so she held them in place.

As I looked down at her, I couldn't believe what we were doing. It was like some dream you have, that feels real, you know? But it was real alright; I was fucking my sister, who'd propositioned me, made me think about this very act, and then I finally knew how I felt... I wanted her. This wasn't just sex, or experimentation, this was something we both wanted, even if I didn't totally know how I felt until that moment, I'd come to realize that she was the girl of my dreams. And as I came inside her for the second time, there was a moment between us, where we looked into each others eyes. We both felt the same thing, and we both knew it, and we knew what it meant.

"I love you," she said, her voice shaky from another orgasm.

"I love you, too," I replied, and we embraced in another deep, but somehow more meaningful kiss.

By the time we were done having our fun, and were exhausted from the sheer amount of sex we were having, it was almost time for our parents to come home from work. We gave no thought to the fact, other than knowing we needed to get dressed.

When they got home, and came into the living room, they both knew something was different, not by our behavior, but because we didn't think to spray something in the air.

They both paused, and noticed the same thing. They looked at each other, then at us, as we were sitting on the couch.

"Why does it smell like sex in here?" asked our dad. But before we could answer, our mom seemed to notice that we were both blushing from the question.

"Oh my god..." she muttered, covering her mouth. "Honey... we should probably‒"

"You two?" our dad yelled. "I didn't raise you two to fuck each other! What the fuck were you thinking?"

We couldn't answer, he never let up a moment. Our mom was in tears, and soon, so was Danielle. For over and hour, it was nothing but our dad practically screaming at us, telling us how wrong it was, and that he wasn't going to raise any incest grand-kids.

Finally, after he was done, he told us that we had to either break it off, or get the fuck out.

I was going to say something, but Danielle said it for me. She screamed at him, through the tears, telling him that he should be happy that she found a guy who she knew would treat her right, and be there for her through it all, no matter what. She told him that she loved me, and wanted to be with me, and nothing he could ever say would stop her from doing what she wanted.

It was a mess, that day, and it didn't get any better after that.

Eventually, we did move out, and our parents haven't spoken to us since then, despite Danielle now being pregnant with our first. A fact that I'm surprised didn't happen sooner, considering that we never used protection.

But, we have each other, and that's all that really matters to us.

12