All Comments on 'A Sister's Tail Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

sisters should be willing to help brothers for free. It can build confidence and benefits beyond what money can buy.

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
great

This story is very erotic loved it,,, but very unfinished,,, room for ch 3 & more.

he is pretty fucken stupid to pay her

HKRLGE1HKRLGE1over 6 years ago
WOW

That was incredibly mind boggling fictional display

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the incest, Michele!! How long until Mellie and Akex (or for that matter, the old man) start full fucking and cock-sucking? Mellie will pleasure them beyond belief. She's going to be loaded with money as she allows her pussy and panty-covered body to rub out ejaculations from her extorted guys. Love the story, Michele!! Now I'm on to the next chapter and more of this wonderful incestuous sex. I'm sure you already know that I'm having a good time masturbating as I enjoy your raunchy story. MMMMMM, soooo gooooood!!! Thanks, honey.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62456 months ago

Ohhh Michele, thus thread had my cock leaking in my lacy VS Thong. It took me back in time to when I would rummage through the laundry hamper and select one of my younger Sisters' Nylon Bikini πŸ‘™ Panties and proceed to soak them with my splooge. After I "settled down" for a bit, that pair went into my mouth for a taste. Then it came time for me to dry-hump another of Sisters' Panties and have another "dry" orgasm. Thank you for those wonderful memories ❀️ πŸ’žπŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©...Mmmm!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES