A Sizeable Difference Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edizejavi
edizejavi
66 Followers

Nate shook his head, trying to snap out of it, and replied that he was fine.

He tried to pay attention to the argument the boys were having, looking for something to hold on to, but his mind kept spinning, unruly, randomly going into sexually charged tirades whenever a handsome man so much as passed him by, and he lost track of time, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths, begging for it to stop, begging for it all to just fucking stop, until someone talked to him again.

"I'm so fucking hard it hurts."

It was a familiar voice. Nate opened his eyes, startled by that brazen confession, but it didn't faze him when he found out the guy complaining about his boner was Sean, wiping the sweat on his forehead and taking another swig of his beer.

The boy noticed the room was spinning a little less now.

The Quarterback was reclining against the wall by his side, also unable to keep up straight. He unbuttoned his shirt a little, and Nate saw how sweaty his smooth chest was under it.

"Can you believe this chick? I've never had to work so hard for some pussy."

He wasn't sure if the ginger was talking to him or just thinking out loud, but while the hunk went on complaining about his blue balls, he noticed how that stud was grabbing his visibly hard dick and trying to adjust it inside his pants, to very little success.

"If she keeps messing with my head like this I'll end up back at that glory--"

The redhead's eyes became wide open. He wasn't too drunk not to realize he'd almost said something he shouldn't.

Nate was sure his heart had just stopped beating. He suddenly felt very sober.

"Glory... hole?" he asked, that fruit hanging way too low for him not to grab it.

Sean looked at him in shock at first, then softened up a bit, and his usual, boylike demeanor came back to him as he looked down, shook his head and laughed, as if not believing the mistake he had just made.

He raised his head and looked deep into Nate's eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone."

There was a smile on his face, but it wasn't hiding how anxious he felt.

"...Sure."

They kept in silence for a while, looking at each other, while the jock seemed to gauge how much he could trust his teammate. But Nate kept giving him an intensely interrogative look, and the hunk seemed to realize there was no way out of this one. His shoulders relaxed a little, and he leaned in closer, talking as low as he could.

"It's just that... when I'm... you know... when it's been a while since I..."

He sighed deeply, unable to finish his sentence. Nate kept staring at him, and noticed how his chest was puffing up little by little, like there was something swelling up inside, something the Quarterback wouldn't be able to keep from overflowing much longer. The stud sighed again, and continued.

"There was this one time I was feeling... you know... kinda horny. This girl had been cock teasing me like crazy, it's cruel, dude, it gets to a point... you know... it hurts."

Nate nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. So I ended up looking up online for... you know. And then I found out there's this place near the park, a bathroom, kinda abandoned... and it has a... there's a... glory hole. In there."

Nate wasn't even blinking. Sean looked like he had already gone way too far to stop talking now.

"And someone told me that if I went there I could... you know... They told me someone would suck me off."

The Quarterback looked back up at Nate's eyes, as if waiting for a reaction, but the boy was just staring back at him. He didn't want the jock to find out he was the guy on the other stall that night.

"So... did you go there?"

Sean's face got a little red.

"Yeah."

Nate couldn't help himself. He had to press on.

"...and?"

Sean chuckled.

"And it was... intense," he confessed, after pausing for a second to look for the right word.

Intense.

Nate smiled, trying his best not to grin too much, and the Quarterback relaxed a bit, taking the boy's reaction for the lack of judgement he was hoping for.

But there was still one more thing that had been haunting Nate ever since that evening.

"But..." he began, trying to muster the courage to ask. "I mean... wasn't it from a dude?"

The ginger's face suddenly changed again, and he looked at the boy with a stern expression, not exactly angry, but defensive.

He then looked away, seemingly unable to keep eye contact, and closed his eyes.

The thing swelling inside of him seemed to have gotten even bigger, and he took a deep breath, puffing his solid chest as far as his tight shirt would let him, before exhaling an audible sigh and beginning to say what seemed so hard for him to say.

"Yeah, I..."

Another pause. Nate's heart was beating so fast he felt it hurting his chest.

Sean's green eyes looked into his again.

"I'm into guys too."

And the world seemed to disappear for a second.

The wall they were reclining against felt very soft. The crowded room, uncomfortably hot up until now, felt nicely warm, and empty. There was no music, just silence.

Just silence and Sean's green eyes.

Nate felt his body become very light, and begin moving on its own, leaning forward, toward Sean, toward Sean's face, toward the lips he had longed for since the first day they met, toward the man that made him feel so warm inside.

Sean's expression softened. Nate noticed the hunk's eyes going down, not meeting his gaze any longer, but staring back at his lips, and the stud leaned forward too, just a little.

Just a little.

Then he backed away and looked at the crowd surrounding them.

The world invaded Nate's senses with a loud bang. They weren't alone anymore.

They were at that party again.

Sean stared at him, his eyes now glowing with the same intensity Nate was fantasizing about just a few minutes ago, his smile somewhat relieved, somewhat grateful, somewhat suggestive.

He almost touched his lips against Nate's ear when he asked if he wanted to get out of there.

Nate smiled, his happiness immeasurable.

Then a loud alarm went off inside his head, and he felt a chill up his spine.

What if Sean saw his dick.

The room began spinning again, his breath became shallow and rapid, until he couldn't breathe anymore.

The Quarterback's smile faded away when he saw the panic in his teammate's face. The jock got pale, his eyes wide open, glassy, horrified. As if he thought he had just made the biggest mistake of his life.

"Shit, Nate, I didn't mean to... I mean, I just thought you... Fuck. I'm so drunk."

But when the boy realized the misunderstanding he had caused, it was already too late.

Sean walked away in a hurry, having trouble keeping his balance, visibly upset.

And Nate felt like he was being swallowed by a sinkhole.

***

The boy stood near the wall where Sean had almost kissed him. His teammates were still arguing about something, the room was stuffy, the air felt damp, oppressive. He had a hole in his chest the size of a human heart.

His consciousness was blinking in and out of existence, like a firefly that only exists when it's glowing in the dark.

He was now standing in some other room, even more crowded, struggling to keep up straight, looking for the Quarterback. He had to tell him he didn't mean to say no, that it had all been a mistake. He had to find him, he had to say yes. He had to feel him in his arms again.

He looked up, and the sky was clear tonight. The windless air stood still, suspenseful. When did he get outside? He noticed how the new moon had just the thinnest sliver of silver in it, like a promise of what it could eventually become, or a sad reminder of everything it still wasn't. Nate had never felt so miserable.

He looked around and noticed he couldn't hear the music anymore. How long had he been walking for? His feet seemed to move on their own, dragging him somewhere, but he didn't know where. Until he recognized a familiar building, then the big tree he passed by almost daily, then that other old building, a patch of slightly overgrown grass and, finally, a public bathroom, somewhat abandoned, whose general state of disrepair usually made him feel welcome, pleased to know he was just a few minutes away from getting a mouthful of everything he craved.

He stopped walking and stood still, staring at the place that had given him so much joy. This was dumb. He knew why his body had dragged him here, but there wouldn't be anyone waiting for him inside. He grabbed his phone, half expecting there would be a message from Greg, coincidentally summoning him here, offering him the convenient opportunity to drown his sorrows in a stranger's cock and balls.

No such luck.

He felt like sending Sean a message, explaining everything. But the letters on the screen were just a bunch of smudges, indecipherable. He thought about maybe giving him a call instead, but couldn't find his way through the endless menus, and was forced to give up, defeated.

Then he noticed a guy sitting on the ground some several feet from him, with his face buried in his knees, like he was exhausted, and his short red hair looking almost black in this dark part of the campus.

Nate stepped forward without thinking, and startled the hunk when he lost his balance trying to sit down by his side, falling on his ass with a loud thud, making their arms touch. Close. Warm.

Sean looked at him, frightened for a second, then recognized his teammate and looked away, drying his face on the sleeve of his shirt. Nate had never seen his eyes so bloodshot.

"You're following me now?" the stud asked, still looking away. He sounded annoyed.

The boy didn't know how to answer. No, he wasn't following him, but yes, he was just the one he was hoping to find. He wanted to say sorry, but couldn't find the right words. They seemed to come up from his chest but stay stuck on his throat, unable to come out of his mouth, fueling his agony. He took a deep breath, then sighed, and rested his head on Sean's shoulder, hoping to let his body express the feelings he couldn't get across.

They stayed like that for a while, the Quarterback didn't react. Nate could feel the hole in his chest getting bigger, as if being this close to the man he wanted only made him feel even sadder, even more lonesome. He passed his arms around Sean's waist, giving him a hug, then squeezed his body while burying his face in the little space where the jock's shoulder and neck met. Nate wanted him. Among all the doubts and fears he had, this was the one thing he was sure of. Nate wanted him. And he had to say it now.

"I..."

Another sigh, another moment of silence. But Sean seemed to have understood everything he meant.

Nate felt the Quarterback's strong arm around his shoulders, shyly reciprocating his hug, before the hunk began turning toward him, lowering his head so that their faces got closer, until their lips touched. Nate felt like he was holding his breath and submerging into a hot, steamy bath.

It was a passionate kiss, timid at first, that quickly got more and more earnest as both of them began giving in, allowing themselves to show how much they had longed for it, like two lovers who had finally found their way into each other's arms after being forced apart for far too long. It was an intense kiss. Sean began hugging him tighter and tighter, pressing his strong chest against him while they shifted their heads, gasping for air whenever they could, letting out little moans while their lips tried to envelop one another's, and their tongues reached for the taste of the man in their arms.

And all the dark thoughts clouding Nate's mind disappeared. Now, the only things he could think about were solid and immediate, like how hard Sean's abs felt when he ran his hands over them, or how broad the stud's back felt when he tried to embrace it, pulling him closer. Then Nate missed the Quarterback's smell, and kissed his way back down to his neck, breathing his scent in, intoxicated by how manly it was, a mixture of testosterone, sweat and body spray, sweet and musky in a way that made him feel so relaxed, his legs so weak. He could make out with that neck for the rest of his days.

"Fuck..." the Quarterback whispered, sighing in approval, before forcing his way back to Nate's mouth, shifting his weight forward, over the boy, pushing him down to the ground and getting on top of him.

Nate didn't offer any resistance.

The grass felt a little prickly, but he ignored it. The thought of trying to get back up crossed his mind for a split second, but he instantly shut that idea down. He wanted to say yes, he wanted to say only yes. Whatever Sean asked for, he just wanted to say yes.

Nate passed his arms around the jock's waist again, excited by how slim it felt, and pulled him in closer, so that their bodies were as flush against each other as possible, while the hunk embraced him with one arm and held his chin with his other hand, keeping the boy's face in the exact position he wanted to kiss it, now and again letting go and running his hand down over Nate's chest, stimulating his sensitive nipples, then going back up to his throat and chin, owning him one second, then caressing him the other, pinning him down to the ground with a balance of force and passion that proved how skilled of a lover he was.

"Shit..." Nate moaned in response, his voice trembling as the lust that had been building up inside of him all night long finally began overflowing, and he gave his body away, open and sensitive, filled to the brim with longing and desire, overjoyed that it was finally under the care of that stunning redhead.

They began shifting their bodies again, looking for a more comfortable position, until Sean found himself between Nate's legs, and the boy began opening them, just like in one of his wet dreams, receptive, inviting, instinctively easing the stud's access to his ass, eager for him to begin grinding against it.

And the way his butthole twitched made him realize there was something profoundly right about the position they found themselves in right now. Nate had his legs open, trying to bring his knees as close to his chest as possible, which caused his hole to be pointing up, right against Sean's absurdly hard cock, pressed against it as the jock rested his whole body over the boy's, still kissing him. Then something took hold of Nate's hips, and he began moving them in small circles, rocking them back and forth, left and right, like they had a life of their own, and their sole purpose was to make that hunk go crazy.

Sean let out a soft whimper, like that movement was too much for him to handle, then sighed a little, moaning another "Fuck," then whispered Nate's name into his ear.

"Fuck... Nate... That feels so... Shit..."

But he didn't seem able to finish his sentences. And every time he said Nate's name again, always out of breath, the boy felt his hole twitching even harder, and his legs began trembling. In spite of being the one pinned to the ground, Nate felt like he had some control over the situation, and was enjoying being able to mess with the ginger's head like that, surprised to discover that his ass held so much power over the Quarterback, until the stud decided to become the one in charge again, and thrust his hips forward, disarming the boy completely, reducing him back to that passive state of lustfulness that was second nature to him.

And every time Sean thrust himself forward, holding Nate's face and ardently kissing it, the boy felt the ground shake and his body shiver, but, most importantly, he felt the Quarterback's hard cock running over his ass and his taint, pressing against his balls before he moved his hips back away. And even though they still had their clothes on, he felt overwhelmed by the way the jock accidentally pressed his rock hard abs against his little dick in the process, stimulating so many erogenous zones at once that it was hard for him to keep thinking straight. Nate opened his eyes, startled by all that pleasure, and looked at the sky, trying his best to keep it together, but had to give up on that idea when Sean decided to go down on his neck. The boy's body went limp, and a series of little moans began coming out of him, each a little louder than the last one, crazed by the way the Quarterback vigorously exerted pressure on his most sensitive spots, until that man decided to cover his mouth with his heavy hand to keep him silent, in an overkill of virility, and the feeling of being completely manhandled like that was finally enough to bring him to the edge.

It was almost too late when Nate noticed he was too close to shooting his load.

He pushed Sean away, saying "Wait, wait, stop, stop," and stood perfectly still, focusing hard not to bust a nut yet, breathing deep and slow, afraid that any little touch would be enough to make him cum in his pants.

"You're okay?" Sean asked, confused, panting and still caressing the boy. He didn't want to stop right now.

"Just a sec," Nate answered, flustered and out of breath, grabbing the ginger's hand so that he would stop running it over his chest, in a movement that made the hunk on top of him laugh, realizing what was going on.

"You got that close already?" he teased the boy, pinching and twisting his nipples slightly, purposefully not giving him a break, just to see him squirm a little.

Nate laughed, a little ticklish, and had to focus even harder to calm down, then sighed, relieved, feeling the tension in his inner thighs diminishing as he regained control. Yes, he had gotten that close already.

They looked into each other's eyes for the first time since they had begun making out, and all they could see was endless gratitude. Nate could see how accepted and understood Sean felt, how thankful he was, and how much peace of mind that gave him. His sweet smile, a little goofy and childish as always, was probably the most beautiful thing the boy had ever seen. The stud lowered his head, and they began kissing again, now nice and slow, like they had all the time in the world.

The Quarterback was still on top of Nate, but now on all fours, not lying over him anymore. The boy grabbed the back of his head and tried to bring him back down, wanting to feel the weight of the jock's muscles over him once more. But the hunk resisted, and instead went back down to the boy's neck, making him close his eyes in pleasure. Fuck, that was just the spot. Then the stud went a little further down, kissing his way to Nate's chest, stopping at his nipple for a while, mindfully giving it some attention. The boy loved it, and each little kiss made his nipples even more sensitive, so fucking good, so fucking good. Then the redhead went down a little further still, kissing his way over Nate's ticklish abs, until he found his belly button.

And the alarm went off in the boy's head again. He looked down, and noticed Sean's hand looking for his belt. Each kiss on his stomach felt so fucking good his mind turned off again, but in between them, he was panicking. The Quarterback was kissing his way down to a blowjob.

Nate covered his face, paralyzed. Deep down he knew this would happen, deep down this was what he had decided he wanted to happen. This was what he meant when he told himself, over and over again, that he wanted to say yes, and only yes to the jock. But fuck, it was still frightening. Another little kiss, now in the space right in the middle of the way from his belly button to his crotch. Fuck, this was good. Fuck, this was bad. Sean seemed to have figured out how to undo the boy's belt, and was now beginning to undo his pants.

Fright. Horniness. Dread. Lust.

Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

Nate just couldn't decide. The paradox of wanting it so bad, but feeling like this would be the end for him, just made his mind run in circles, hitting against the same wall over and over again, unable to move forward. He heard Sean opening his fly, and felt another little kiss, this time already on his crotch.

edizejavi
edizejavi
66 Followers