A Sizeable Difference Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. No. Yes. No.

Then the Quarterback pulled his briefs down.

And everything stopped.

The boy was covering his eyes, so he had no idea of what was going on. He stood perfectly still, horrified to look and see Sean's reaction to his dick, afraid that this was all over, that the hunk would find him the most ridiculous, disgusting thing ever. All because of that small dick he had. Shit, how he wished he had been born different, not even with a big cock, just a normal one would be enough. Fuck, how he hated himself. How he hated just everything about the pathetic excuse for a man he was.

Sean grabbed Nate's hands and pulled them from his face. He had a very soft expression on, which turned a little sadder when he saw the tears coming down the boy's cheeks. Nate sobbed once, then choked it back, embarrassed to be so disturbed in front of that man. Then Sean came down for a kiss, their most gentle one yet, and said, in that simple and sincere tone that only he seemed able of:

"You're just so handsome."

Then began kissing his way back down over Nate's body.

And whatever fucked up shit the boy had in his mind vanished when he felt the ginger's lips kissing his dick.

Nate gasped for air, like a drowning man who had just been saved. He had never been touched that way, with so much care, so much love. Sean ran his tongue slowly from the underside of his balls to the tip of his dick, making his teammate tremble at how wet, soft and warm it felt. The stud then went back down, kissed his taint softly, sniffing the underside of his balls loudly, making Nate's hole twitch again and again, excited by all those caresses, enjoying the way the jock pulled his briefs down firmly, keeping his dick and balls on display, accessible, exposed.

The Quarterback seemed to be in no hurry at all, and instead was choosing to do everything slowly, but with intensity. He began sucking both of Nate's balls at the same time, rolling them in his mouth, over his tongue, pulling them back hard in a way that brought the boy's dick up against his nose, and he turned his head left and right, making it slide across his face with ease, slippery with all that saliva and precum.

And there it was again. That warm feeling. Nate could feel his inner thighs tensing up and his asshole's rhythmic contractions becoming harder and harder. Sean wasn't picking up the pace, but instead moving erratically, unpredictably, surprising the boy at every turn and catching him off guard with every kiss, every suck, every lick, making it hard for his teammate to keep thinking straight. And every new movement made the warm feeling get even hotter, filling Nate's body with desire and rapidly spreading all over, from his toes to the top of his head, until he was feeling like his whole body was dominated by it, contracting in spasmodic waves that were getting more and more intense, making him less and less able to relax his musculature before it tensed up again, and again, and again.

More. More. More.

He had long surpassed the point he had reached a few minutes ago, when he was sure he was about to cum in his pants, and yet the tension in his guts and inner thighs was only getting stronger, with no release in sight. Sean kept a steady pace, kissing, sucking, sniffing and licking in a thoughtful way, intense, yes, but also so slow that it seemed like all he wanted was to show Nate how much he cared for him, and how gentle, tender, fond, and loving he made him feel.

And to the boy, it all felt like some sort of sweet torture, so absolutely, delicously arousing, bringing him closer to the edge of cumming in such confident strides, yet never doing it in a way that would finally push him over that threshold, and it was getting impossible for him to breathe freely, his chest now as heavy as if there was a man sitting on it, all his muscles completely rigid as he clenched his teeth, and his fists clutched the tufts of grass he had ripped off the ground, clinging to them like his life depended on it.

Closer. Closer. Closer.

Then Sean licked the tip of his dick again, and it was all over.

Nate was startled by how hard his asshole twitched when he shot the first rope of cum across his belly, but the following ones, though, made it twitch even harder as he came all over himself, hitting his lips, his chin, his neck, his chest, his shoulder. His face was contorted in a sweet delight, and got ever more red as he held his breath, unable to relax his chest enough to inhale, rolling his eyes further back than he thought was possible, until his body finally relaxed enough to let him moan and utter short, lustful noises, only for the strong spasms to begin once again, and he shivered, still not in control, yet unable to worry about it, unable to worry about anything at all for the ten or so seconds he experience the absolute peak of pleasure the human mind is capable of achieving.

He had never had the opportunity to enjoy this sweet nothingness for so long.

When he finally came to, still flustered, Nate looked down and found the ginger still between his legs, and was surprised to see he was grinning like an ecstatic naughty boy who just couldn't believe the size of the mess he had just made.

"Shit, Nate," he said, in a way that was at once astonished and exhilarated, "I'm sorry, dude, I didn't know you were gonna cum this hard." But the boy couldn't find any remorse in the hunk's face.

Nate licked his lips and felt the taste of his own cum, confused, still not realizing how hard he had shot his load all over himself. Fuck, for a second there it felt like he was never gonna be able to, and he'd be stuck getting hornier and hornier forever. He looked down again, and his t-shirt was a complete mess. But the only thing he could feel now was relief.

"It's ok," he answered, laughing as well, thinking that, from the point of view of someone not used to being drenched in cum, this would probably seem like something to be upset about.

Sean got closer to his face, still unable to stop smiling. "Sorry," he insisted, whispering, giving Nate a little kiss. But when he backed away, there was now a thin string of cum connecting their lips, and both studs began laughing, and kissed one more time, now making sure to kiss away all the cum in their faces.

Then Nate grabbed the Quarterback's shoulders firmly, and rotated him, pushing the jock to the ground and getting on top of him.

"I wanna try it too," he said, and both were all smiles, until he grabbed Sean's belt and began kissing his belly, and the Quarterback's boyish grin disappeared completely, giving way to the moans Nate had missed since their first encounter on the glory hole, just a few feet from where they were lying now.

Nothing turned him on as hard as the obscene sound of the Quarterback's mounting excitement.

The boy undid the hunk's belt and pants as fast as he could. In any other day, with anybody else, he would probably take his time teasing the man he was about to suck, sniffing his crotch, licking his cockhead over his underwear, running his nose over his inner thighs, just to make sure he was as excited as possible, ready to beg for his blowjob already.

But this was Sean. He had no time for such things.

Nate grabbed the ginger's dark blue boxer briefs and yanked them down impatiently, accidentally pulling the stud's absurdly hard cock down and making it spring back against his rock hard abs in a loud thump. Had he done it a little slower, he would probably be delighted to see the big wet stain on the Quarterback's underwear, right against the tip of his penis, formed by the copious amount of precum he had produced after being cock teased for hours on end tonight.

But nonetheless, he was still able to enjoy it when he grabbed that dick and noticed how completely lubed up its head was. He ran his fingers over it, amused by how slippery it felt, polishing it in a fast, insistent movement that made the jock moan a little louder, like it was almost too much for him to handle, only for those moans to give way to even louder ones once the boy began licking his dickhead vigorously, not believing how long it had been since he had had the chance to feel that man's taste. To feel the taste of the man he had been born to suck.

And in spite of Nate's eagerness and impatience, he still took his craft very seriously, and so he took a deep breath, trying to calm down a little, in order to get to work in fighting shape. He had had a lot of time to think about this, he had come with a plan already. There had been endless nights when he fantasized about having a second opportunity with this cock, and over them he had refined his skills further and further, until he came to the realization, like the natural born cocksucker that he was, that perfection resides in the mastery of the basics.

So he wanted to show Sean just how much better he had gotten since last time.

First, with his right hand, the boy grabbed the base of the Quarterback's dick, right under his ballsack, forming a makeshift cock ring with his thumb and index finger, and squeezing it hard, giving his shaft and balls the necessary support and, most importantly, controlling the hunk's blood flow in a way that would let it flow in, but not out of his dick, making it only harder and harder as time passed by.

Then, with his left, dominant hand, Nate began caressing the stud's taint, sometimes lightly, with his fingertips, others more intensely, massaging the prostate just a few inches under his skin, keeping him aroused by exerting pressure over one of his most sensitive sexual organs, playing with it in a rhythmic way that would surely stimulate semen production.

Finally, and most importantly, Nate began the actual blowjob. He sucked the ginger's dickhead for a while, vigorously, enjoying the taste of the precum overflowing from it, before he went down without a warning, swallowing it whole, and giving Sean the cleanest, deepest deepthroat blowjob he had ever received.

The Quarterback couldn't believe it. He tried to sit up, startled, then tried his best to relax enough to lie back down, and let his teammate have his cock. He had never seen someone take his hard dick all the way like that, like it was a piece of cake. He looked down, not believing how warm the boy's throat felt all around his shaft, and saw Nate looking up at him, a smile across his cocksucker face, like he couldn't be happier, his nose touching his belly, not even an inch of dick in sight. And for some reason, that eye contact was the best part of it all.

Nate then backed up a little, sucked the tip again for a while, never looking away from the those green eyes, then began deepthroating him again, going up and down, all the way from his dickhead to the very base of his cock, hitting his chin against the jock's propped up balls, burying his face deep in his pelvis, like it was the easiest thing in the world, absolutely clean, absolutely comfortable. A master cocksucker in action.

Fucking unbelievable.

But then, when he began picking up the pace, the boy started twisting his head over the tip of Sean's dick in an overwhelmingly exciting movement the Quarterback found somewhat familiar.

It took him less than a second before his eyes widened in realization.

"You...?!" he said softly, out of breath.

And Nate's grin got even bigger. He was glad to see he had left a good enough impression to be remembered. That made him want to go all-out.

Recognizing his favorite cocksucker was the last thing that went through Sean's mind before it was forced into a frenzy, his teammates' movements so fast, so deep, so hard, he simply lost control of himself.

The ginger had his eyes wide open, but it felt like he had gone suddenly blind, and all he could see now was pitch-blackness. The only sound he could hear was that of his cock being gobbled, but there was no gagging sound, just the noise of his dickhead being ground against Nate's throat. The only thing he could feel was his load, that seemed to be gathering up deep inside of him, right below the spot that boy was massaging so eagerly, and as that unbelievable blowjob got more and more intense, he felt like he wouldn't be able to keep from shooting much longer, and tried to warn the cocksucker about how close he was getting.

But the words came out of his mouth as incomprehensible moaning.

Nate felt it was coming, he had done it before. And now was the time. He began massaging that taint with even more pressure and, without missing a beat, let go of the base of the hunk's cock and began jerking it, now focusing his efforts on sucking the tip of his dick, using his tongue and lips to stimulate the frenulum and the underside of the glans as much as possible, in a strategy he knew to be overkill.

But the Quarterback deserved it.

And the stud simply stood no chance against an expert.

Sean came hard in Nate's mouth. He groaned loudly, unable to keep quiet in that public part of the campus. He grabbed the boy's head, instinctively trying to hold on to something, picturing a rollercoaster for some reason, feeling his guts tighten as if he were in free fall, contracting every muscle in his body at the same time for each rope of cum he shot, grunting, panting, lost, frenzied, crazed. Completely out of his goddamn mind.

Then he worried he was crushing Nate's head too hard with his grip and tried to let go of it, but found it hard to relax a specific muscle, like he had lost control over his bodily functions.

"Fuck!" he shouted, gawking at the cocksucker. The boy was looking up at him, overjoyed, and hadn't stopped sucking his dickhead. "Fuck!" he said again, as he continued shooting his load. How much cum did that guy manage to suck out of him? "You son of a bitch," the Quarterback finally managed to say, now realizing he had stopped ejaculating, but that his body was still shaking, feeling shudders of pure pleasure now and again.

Nate closed his eyes, feeling the smell of Sean's seed invade his senses with overwhelming intensity as he drank it. It felt so fucking good going down his throat, and he could swear he could feel it in his belly, becoming part of him once again. The boy had stopped jerking the jock's dick, and wasn't massaging his taint anymore, but he simply couldn't find it in himself to stop sucking that dickhead, or even to slow down on it. It didn't help that the Quarterback's breath and groans became shallower and more rapid as he kept overstimulating his glans.

The hunk sat up, panting and wincing, and looked like he was trying to say something, but just couldn't. As his orgasm subsided, he was left only with the alarming impression that his teammate wasn't going to give him a break now.

"Easy, easy, easy," he finally said, asking for a little compassion, and trying to push Nate away from his dick. The sound of the Quarterback's plea for mercy was enough to send the boy over the moon, but he realized he should be a little more thoughtful than that, and let go of that cock, giving it a final, gentle kiss.

Sean threw his head back and exhaled hard, panting, relieved. Then he looked back down at Nate with a crazy grin on his face, half joy, half anger, like he didn't know if he should be glad or furious, if he wanted to kiss that cocksucker or make him pay for the prank he had pulled just now.

Maybe both things at once.

But those feelings only lasted a couple of seconds before he remembered what he had just found out.

"You..." he said again, staring at Nate, still not believing he was the guy on the glory hole that night.

The boy smiled, feeling a little shy now that Sean knew about it. "Yeah," he said, confirming the stud's thoughts.

The Quarterback chuckled, and the intense glow in his green eyes began subsiding, like he was getting sleepy now. He then lay back down, slowly beginning to breath at a normal pace, and began petting Nate's head, thankful.

The boy kissed the jock's heavy hand, loving how its thick fingers felt when they ran over his cheeks, then got up to lay down by his side, their shoulders and arms touching as their chests came up and down in lockstep, slowly calming down as time passed by.

Sean rolled over and lay on his side, facing Nate, who did the same. The hunk put his hand on the boy's cheek again, running his thumb lightly all over his face, caressing his lips and cheekbone, then put his right leg between his teammate's, bending it so that they were interlocked, touching Nate's calves in an intimate way, making the boy feel even more relaxed.

They kept looking at each other, with nothing to say, just silently smiling, tired and happy, lying side by side.

Together.