A Ski Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh la, la!! Michel, I never imagined he would be so big!"

I was locked in place, smiling as she showered me with compliments on the shape and size of my dick.

"Ummmmm, how are we going to get him to go down, Michel? You can't go to breakfast like that!" she giggled.

I blushed. "I'll have to cum," I groaned. "I'm so aroused he'll never get soft if I don't."

Now it was Chloé's time to blush. "Ummm, Michel," she said softly, a soft red tint spreading across her face. "Will you let me watch?"

I was, of course, embarrassed by the idea of Chloé watching me masturbate, however, my little head was in control and I desperately needed to cum. So ignoring her question, I lay on the bed, propped my head against the headboard and began to stroke my thick shaft. Chloé watched intently as my hand slid up and down, pausing now and then to caress the tip. I settled into a rhythm, pumping my cock hard, my eyes focused on Chloé's breasts and my thoughts fixated on how they would feel in my hands. I was soon panting and moaning, all embarrassment gone, rushing towards the amazing moment when my balls tighten and cum shoots high into the air.

The sound of Chloé's voice broke my focus.

"Michel, I want to help," she said softly. "After all, it's my fault."

What? I couldn't quite believe what my brain had just heard. I looked at Chloé intently before moving over to create space on the bed beside me. She nodded, climbed onto the bed, and immediately scooted down before laying her head on my belly and absorbing a close-up view of my erection. Gingerly, she reached out and rubbed her fingers over the small bead of precum that had formed at the tip of my cock, smearing it gently over the head. I moaned softly when she finally wrapped her sticky fingers around the shaft and slowly slid her hand up and down the entire length while using the fingers of her other hand to caress my heavy balls.

"Like this, Michel?" she asked quietly.

"Oh, yes, Chloé. God, that feels wonderful," I groaned, as she stroked me.

My breathing became more and more ragged and I tangled my fingers in her hair while her small, soft hands worked my cock. It didn't take long for the pleasure to become almost overwhelming and I was soon at the point of no return.

I gasped a warning to Chloé. "Chloé...you're going to make me cum!"

The warm pleasure building inside me was irresistible and a few moments later my body stiffened as my balls began to unload a thick stream of cum into the air.

"Oh my God, Chloé...oh my God," I grunted.

She continued to stroke me while my body shuddered from the amazing sensations that were assaulting it. Finally, I lay on the bed panting, amazed at what had just transpired.

Chloé giggled softly, "Oh, Michel...who would have thought there was so much? That was incredible, thank you."

"Thank me? All of the thanks belong to you! That was the best thing that has ever happened to me! Ummmm...are you okay?"

"Shhhhhh, I'm fine," she replied, her beaming smile helping to break the tension of the moment. "It was fun. Now you had better go clean up before someone comes to see why we're late for breakfast."

Half an hour later we were sitting around the breakfast table eating bread, cheese, and charcuterie with our parents, discussing the weather and our plans for the day. As we enjoyed the food we were careful to give no inkling of what had happened in our room just a short while earlier, which was difficult, as my mind continually played visions of Chloé's small hand sliding up and down my cock as I shot rope after rope of cum into the air.

After breakfast we headed out to the slopes and were soon congregated at the top of an easy blue, preparing for the first run of the week. Chloé was wearing tight white ski pants with a pink hooded jacket trimmed with white fur, and to me, had the look of a blonde goddess. I got an instant boner watching her bend over to adjust her bindings, my fertile mind transforming the sight into one of her bent over, naked, waiting to receive my hard cock. Of course, I had no idea when such a wondrous experience would come to pass but I knew, in that very instant, that one day she would be mine.

"OK, let's go! Bet I beat you to the bottom, Michel!" Chloé shouted with a laugh, as she took off down the mountain.

Chloé's challenge immediately snapped my mind from its erotic visions and I followed, chasing her as fast as I could. She was an excellent skier and I admired her tall, lithe body as she expertly carved turns in the crisp snow. She skied for a full five minutes, occasionally looking back to check on me, before coming to a halt just above the next section of the run.

"C'est Bien!" she said as I pulled up beside her. "It is so quiet and peaceful...so beautiful, Michel," she said, breathlessly. Then, grinning sexily, she added, "I hope you are going to be able to keep up with me this week...and not only on the slopes."

"Ha!" I responded. "You cheated—taking off before I was ready!"

Blushing, I absorbed the second part of her challenge, wondering what additional adventures she might have planned and whether I would, indeed, be able to keep up. To save me from having to answer I looked up the mountain and watched our parents descend, albeit at a much slower pace than we had.

"Come on, let's go," I said. "They'll catch up with us at the bottom."

She grinned and pushed off with her poles, beginning the race once more. She navigated the piste gracefully, following the fall line and using long, lazy 'S' turns to control her speed. I followed behind, turning where she did and waiting for the moment when I might shoot past her and lead the way to the bottom. Eventually it came and I cut inside her, pointing straight down the slope, as the bottom lift station came into sight. I heard her sharp cry of dismay behind me and I knew that she would be driving herself down the slope relentlessly in an attempt to catch me.

We reached the bottom together, almost in a dead heat, both of us laughing. I high-fived Chloé, congratulating her on both her style and speed.

"Oh, that was totally awesome," a huge grin filling my face. "You were great. I had forgotten what a great skier you are. And you looked so graceful and beautiful!"

"Merci, Michel!" she said nudging my shoulder with hers. "For an American, you ski pretty well too!"

Just then our parents arrived, braking sharply and throwing snow over the both of us. Chloé squealed.

"Maman, that's not nice!" she said, laughing.

"Ah, my dear...what's not nice is taking off down the mountain and leaving your elderly parents to find their own way down!" Marie responded, her breath coming in shallow gasps.

"You guys aren't old...just slow," I said, looking at Marie and my Mom, who were shaking their heads.

"Careful, Michael. Remember this is the first run of the day. Marie is an expert skier and I'm betting that she will be beating you down the mountain by the end of the week!" my mom replied.

I laughed. "Well, I think I'm up for the challenge!"

Five o'clock found us in one of the popular slope side bars, celebrating with a few beers in traditional aprés ski fashion. France has a much more liberal attitude to alcohol than America and Chloé and I were able to relax over a beer as we talked excitedly about the day. It was after seven before the two of us finally trudged into our room, tired and exhilarated.

"That was a totally awesome day," I said, sitting on my bed, more than a little exhausted from the exertion of the day. "I'm wiped, but let me grab a quick shower and then you can get ready while I meet Mum and Dad in the bar."

"Fine, I'm pretty exhausted too, so go ahead."

An hour later, I was rendered almost speechless when Chloé appeared in the bar. She was rocking black skinny jeans paired with a black and cream Alpine sweater and black ankle boots. The jeans were tight across her ass and emphasized her long legs, while the sweater perfectly accentuated her slim figure and pert boobs. Her long blonde tresses tumbled over her shoulders and her face glowed with a natural beauty. She looked totally ravishing and captured the attention of almost everyone in the bar as she made her way towards us.

Later, back in our room, I told Chloé just how great she had looked and the many appreciative glances that she had garnered.

She smiled brightly. "Merci, Michel. I wanted to look good for you."

"Thank you. Ummmmm, do we need to talk about this morning, Chloé? I, ummm, well It was amazing but —"

"Michel, sometimes you think too much. Why don't we just go with what feels good and natural for both of us and see what happens? I loved watching and hearing you. So who knows what might happen next."

With that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and, reaching up, kissed me softly. The kiss was warm, soft and comfortable although it quickly became deeper and more passionate. Our mouths were open, tongues wrestling as our bodies pressed close. My cock hardened instantly, hoping for a repeat of the morning's activity. However, just as my hands wandered to Chloé's ass she broke the kiss.

"Time to get ready for bed...I'm so tired," she said, yawning. "Oh don't pout, Michel. We have a whole week to enjoy being together."

Emerging from the bathroom ten minutes later, she was once again wearing the soft cotton pajamas and grey tee that she had worn the night before. However, tonight, instead of sliding into her own bed, she crossed to mine and asked, with a teasing grin, if we could snuggle. This, of course, was music to my ears and I quickly flipped back the sheets and made room for her. A warm wave of pleasure suffused my body, and my cocked stiffened when she slid her firm body against mine and laid her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes, her fingers began to run up and down my bare chest, caressing me softly and I groaned when they finally approached the waistband of my boxers.

She lifted her head and smiled at me.

"You are so handsome and sexy, Michel. I love that you get so hard for me!" she said, grasping my rigid pole through my shorts.

I moaned as she squeezed me. "Chloé...you can't—"

"Can't what, Michel? Do you want me to stop?" she breathed, running her nails the length of my cock.

"God, no. No, of course not." I gasped as she grasped me again. "Oh...fuck! Did you lock the door?"

She laughed. "No, why? Do you think we might get a visit from our parents?"

"I don't think so. Your Mom said that she trusted me. But it wouldn't be good if they found you in my bed."

Pouting, she slid out of bed and padded across to the door, locking the deadbolt.

"Better?" she said, turning gracefully and smiling at me. Then, grasping the bottom of her tee, she pulled it up over her head, exposing her small, perky breasts. I was captivated, my heart pounding and my eyes firmly fixed on her stiff nipples as she crossed back to the bed.

"Can I join you again, Michel?"

Without waiting for an answer she slipped back into the bed, sliding her body close to mine once more.

The smell of her freshly showered body was intoxicating. Our mouths quickly found each other and we kissed, her soft lips parting to admit my tongue. The kiss was long and passionate, our hands roaming over the other's body, teasing and caressing. She moaned quietly when my mouth moved to her neck and shoulders, nuzzling, nipping, and, finally, nibbling her ear. A moment later she entwined her fingers in mine and slowly guided my hand to her breast. It was exactly like my dream, except this time it was reality. Her soft, warm breast really was in my hand, and she really did moan into the kiss when my fingers rolled and squeezed her stiff nipples. She stroked my stiff member through the thin material of my boxers and I yearned for the feel of her soft hand around my shaft.

I broke the kiss, panting, "I want to be naked with you!"

She looked at me cautiously, biting her lip while she thought for a moment. Then she rolled on her back, lifted her hips, and quickly drew the shorts down her long legs. My eyes drank in the vision of her naked body for what seemed forever. She was a natural blonde and I could clearly see her swollen lips through the sparse pubic hair that covered her sex. Small, glistening beads of moisture covered her lips and I knew that she was feeling just as hot as I was.

"You too, Michel," she whispered.

I wasted no time, pulling off my boxers and freeing my cock before kissing her again and allowing my hands to explore her breasts, gently pulling and tugging at her nipples which were clearly very sensitive. She returned the kiss ardently, her tongue eagerly seeking mine and grappling with it frantically. After a few minutes I rolled her on to her back and she looked up at me nervously as my long, thick member pressed against her stomach.

"I don't know if I'm ready, Michel. I'm sorry, I really, really want to, but..." she said quietly.

"It's okay, Chloé. Let's just go slow. We'll both know when the time is right."

"Merci, Michel...I just don't want you to think I'm stringing you along."

We kissed again and when we came up for air she grinned up at me wickedly.

"There is something else I want to try," she said, pushing me off and sitting up on the bed.

She rotated her body quickly, ending up with her mouth level with my cock and her pussy inches from my face. Her top leg bent and lifted, giving me access to her sex while she grasped my hard shaft, pumping it slowly. I grew harder as she stroked me and moments later, when Chloé's tongue swirled softly over the crown of my cock, I was in heaven. She bathed the head of my cock with gentle kisses and long, loving licks of her tongue which quickly had me gasping for more. A few minutes later I caught my breath sharply and moaned her name when her sweet lips closed around my cock.

"Chloé. Oh, god, Chloé."

I watched her head push down my shaft, taking more of me into her mouth and drawing a deep groan from my throat, followed, almost immediately, by another, as she smoothly drew her lips back up. She repeated this process, seeming to gain in confidence as she listened to the effect her mouth was having on me, each time sliding her mouth a little further down my cock. I was totally captivated by the sight of my thick cock slowly disappearing between her luscious lips as she worked to pleasure me, in a way that was totally blowing my mind, while teaching herself how to suck a cock. It would have been easy to simply enjoy the pleasure that Chloé's mouth was delivering, however, the faint musky scent of Chloé's sex, so close to my face, was driving me wild.

Reaching out, I ran a finger up and down her bright red lips, parting them as I explored her labia for the first time. She was wet and slick and when my fingers rubbed gently at the small, red bud they found, she moaned softly, letting me know that I had found her spot. I focused all of my attention there for a few minutes, using my fingers to vary the speed and pressure with which I touched her and listening closely to the sounds she vocalized in response. Despite my lack of familiarity with female anatomy, I knew that I had found her clit and from the soft mewling sounds that escaped her mouth, I gathered that she wanted more. Pulling her a little closer, I tentatively parted her lips with my tongue, tasting her for the first time. She moaned in pleasure as I slowly ran my tongue from deep between her legs to the point where her lips joined. She gasped loudly when it brushed softly across her clitoris.

"Ahhhhhh, Michel. That felt so good," she said quietly.

Rolling her onto her back, I knelt, gazing down at her moist, inviting slit before returning my mouth to the exploration of her pussy. I licked, lapped and kissed softly, allowing Chloé to position herself so that my mouth worked those parts of her pussy that needed the greatest attention. It was the perfect way for both of us to learn what she needed and craved. Eventually, we found a rhythm; Chloé would push her hips from the bed and my tongue would lick deep at her entry. As her hips descended I'd draw my tongue up through the slick, swollen folds of her pussy until the tip of my tongue ran across her small clit. Her juices flowed freely as I worked at her sex and, despite my initial trepidation at using my mouth, I found pleasure in the taste of her warm, wet pussy and the soft, muffled moans that emanated from deep within her throat.

Her hands were in my hair, pressing my mouth against her slick folds and she was soon breathing heavily, catching her breath in deep, ragged pants. The movement of her hips grew more frantic and by the way that she whimpered each time my tongue rasped her clit I guessed that she was close to cumming. I pushed my mouth harder against her inflamed lips, sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue over and around it as I urged her onwards to orgasm.

Moments later her fingers pulled painfully at my hair, her body arched and her thighs clamped tightly around my head. She cried out, moaning my name over and over, as waves of orgasmic pleasure began to roll through her, stealing her consciousness for just a moment. Her orgasm went on and on, her body convulsing and bucking wildly, and I watched in fascination. Eventually, the intense pleasure faded and she lay panting on the bed.

"My God, I've never cum like that before," she gasped.

I started to lap softly at her pussy once more but she pushed me away, giggling lightly.

"Stop, Michel...please! Give me a moment. We're way too sensitive afterward for that."

I turned around, leaned over and kissed her deeply. After we kissed I sat back and gazed deep into Chloé's sparkling blue eyes.

"Your turn," she said softly. "Lay on your back."

As soon as I did, she returned her attention to my cock, scooting closer on her knees before grasping it and guiding it back to her mouth. She kissed the head softly and I felt a little suction as her lips peeled away. Another soft kiss followed, then another, until I was a quivering, moaning wreck. Then, instead of another kiss, she closed her lips around me and began working them slowly up and down my shaft, her hand gently squeezing my balls as she used her mouth on me. She kept this up for a few minutes, all the while varying the speed and depth.

"Oh God Chloé...I'm going to cum..." I said, attempting to pull myself from her mouth.

Ignoring my warning she continued to bob her mouth on my cock. Seconds later my body shuddered and my balls released my second load of the day, which Chloé gamely attempted to catch with her mouth. The force with which my cum jetted into her throat caught her by surprise however and she gagged noisily, pulling her mouth from me and gasping, just as I expelled one final jet which splashed across her face, causing her to grimace.

"I'm so sorry, Chloé. I didn't mean to—"

"It's fine...don't worry. It just happened so quickly," she said, before adding "Don't worry, I'll do better next time."

She lay beside me and I wrapped my arms around her as she cuddled up to me. We kissed softly, a gentle, warm kiss that spoke volumes about the connection that was developing between the two of us.

"You are amazing," I said softly when we broke the kiss.

She nuzzled her head against mine. "Thank you, Michel. You are too. I'm so tired though. I need to go to sleep."

The rest of the week passed with days very similar to our first. All six of us would hit the slopes early, before separating later in the morning so that Chloé and I could spend time exploring the mountain together. Often she and I enjoyed extended make-out sessions on the chair lift where Chloé, taking advantage of the isolation, would gently rub my cock through the tight material of my ski pants. More than once I reached the top of the lift in a red-hot state of arousal, aching to feel Chloé's lips around my rock-hard cock.