A Ski Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Wednesday the two of us skied the Vallée Blanche. It was a long, hard day of skiing, which left both of us physically drained but totally elated from successfully completing the route. The views from the Aiguille du Midi, just below the summit of Mont Blanc are stunning, something not to be missed if you ever have the chance to visit Chamonix.

We were still tired the next morning and, over a leisurely breakfast, decided to skip skiing and instead, rent a snowmobile. After a short walk from the condo, Julie, a cute blonde from England, gave us a quick lesson on how to handle a snowmobile and we were soon on our way, following a path that wound around and up the mountain. Julie had mentioned a small, secluded mountain restaurant that not only had stunning views from the outside deck but was also the perfect place for two young lovers to enjoy lunch together. She also told us about the emergency shelters that are dotted around the mountain just in case, in her words, we wanted or needed to find somewhere with a little privacy.

Chloé sat behind me on the snowmobile, her arms firmly wrapped around my waist and her body pressed close to mine as we made our way up the path. It was a perfect, still, day and the snow on the trees glistened under a beautiful, crystal-clear blue sky. It took about forty-five minutes for us to reach the restaurant and, as Julie had promised, the views were indeed stupendous. The entire Chamonix valley was laid out before us and directly across, on the other side of the valley, the Mont Blanc massif soared high above the town. We could clearly see the serrated pinnacle of the Aiguille du Midi glinting in the sun and the tiny black specks that were skiers slowly edging their way from the cable car terminus to the top of the glacier where the Vallée Blanche route begins.

We held hands as we absorbed the breathtaking view, totally in awe of where the two of us had been the previous day and of what we had experienced together in the few short days since we had arrived in Chamonix. Deep in thought, I slowly began to understand just what Chloé had meant all those weeks ago when she said that the mountains were such a romantic place to be. I turned my head to gaze at her exquisite beauty, silently acknowledging that I was falling in love with the gorgeous, vibrant woman before me. She was quiet, leaning on the rail at the edge of the deck drinking in the view, but exuded a natural, radiant sexiness that had me throbbing with desire. I used my finger to gently turn her face towards mine and we kissed. I tasted the vanilla chapstick that she had applied to her lips a few minutes earlier as they parted to receive my insistent tongue. We kissed softly at first but neither of us was able to control the desire that was burning brightly between us and we were soon kissing deeply and passionately. As our kiss progressed Chloé's fingers gripped my hair, urgently pulling my mouth to hers. I was hard and a low groan escaped as she pointedly rubbed her soft body against my erection.

"Let's go, Michel," Chloé said softly as she broke the kiss. "I want to be able to touch you. Do you remember where Julie said the emergency shelter was?"

I nodded and took her hand in mine as we headed back to the snowmobile. Ten minutes later I pulled to a halt in front of a small wooden shelter that was nestled in the trees a few yards back from a remote black piste. Julie had told us that these shelters were used by emergency personnel to accommodate and treat injured skiers while they waited for evacuation from the mountain. The shelter was spartan, sporting only a long wooden bench that ran from one side to the other and being lit solely by the large window set into the wall by the door.

I drew Chloé into my arms almost immediately, inclining my head and covering her sweet lips with mine. We kissed for a long time, Chloé's lips doing the talking, expressing exactly what she was feeling and what she wanted. When we finally came up for air she broke apart and slipped off her jacket. Underneath she wore a black silk polo that was pulled tight over her breasts.

She looked at me, her eyes glowing with desire. "I want to taste you again, Michel," she said, as she got to her knees in the snow.

I pushed the straps of my pants from my shoulders and Chloé quickly drew the zipper down from my chest to my groin, tugging at the stretchy material as she pulled the pants down my legs. I shivered, though whether it was from the cold air that assaulted my lower body or from the thrill of what we were doing, I'm unsure. Chloé's small hand quickly reached through the opening in my black thermals and found my hard cock. She squeezed it gently before caressing and squeezing my balls. I groaned as her fingers fumbled around trying to extract my cock through the opening. Finally, she succeeded and her eyes flicked up at mine as she shuffled forward and ran her tongue around the thick purple head in front of her. Today, she wasted little time on preliminaries however and simply closed her lips over my dick and slid them slowly down the solid shaft. Her thumb and forefinger were curled around the base of my shaft and they followed her lips as she drew them sensually back to my head and began to work my thick cock in and out or her mouth with loud slurping sounds, occasionally glancing up to gauge my response.

I was in heaven, my hands balled in her thick blonde hair, as she earnestly worked her mouth up and down my member. The feel of her warm, wet mouth surrounding my cock, combined with the thrill of the almost open-air location, brought me to the edge very quickly.

"Chloé...Chloé, I'm almost there." I gasped, cum boiling in my balls.

Her eyes flicked up at me and she nodded slightly, acknowledging that she was ready.

"Oh...oh fuck, fuck," I moaned in pleasure as the first shot of cum fired from my cock. My knees gave way and I leaned on her shoulders as a thunderous orgasm grabbed me.

Chloé was prepared this time and simply held her mouth in place over the head of my cock as I came. Finally, she pulled her mouth from me, spitting into the snow and wiping her lips with the sleeve of her polo. I reached down, pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard, tasting my cum as our tongues danced together.

After a minute Chloé pulled back and looked down at my semi-deflated cock, rudely protruding from the fly of my thermals.

She shook her head, laughing softly. "You had better put him away before you get frostbite, Michel. How would we explain that to your parents."

On our final day of skiing, we were up early with a plan to ski some particularly difficult black slopes. We skied with our parents in the morning although, as usual, we soon separated so that Chloé and I could spend time alone. Unsurprisingly, our week of sexual exploration had drawn us even closer, to the point where it seemed that the only thing that mattered to me was Chloé and what she was doing at any particular point in time. It was sappy, I know, but I've always been told that love does strange things to you.

All too soon it was four o'clock and the final run of the day—and of the vacation—was upon us. Chloé and I were perched on the edge of Bouquetins, a steep black piste with large moguls that starts just below the Aguille de Charlanon. The views of the Chamonix valley, almost 1500 meters below, were breathtakingly beautiful. Only the vision of Chloé, naked in the moonlight filtering into our room, and moaning softly while my mouth explored her wet, warm pussy, could, in my mind, compete with the beauty of the view that lay before us.

Turning to Chloé, I kissed her deeply and thanked her for our time together.

"Let's go, ma Cherie! Still plenty of skiing to be done!"

We skied the full 1500 meters of vertical drop with only three short stops to gather our breath and admire the beauty of the mountains that surrounded us. Reaching the bottom, it was high-fives and hugs all around.

"Totally awesome!" I cried, embracing Chloé. "I love you...!"

Looking up at me, her face beaming, we kissed, oblivious to the other skiers surrounding us.

"I love you too, Michel," she whispered in my ear.

My heart did a triple backflip and I grinned at her.

"Let's get rid of this gear and have a beer. We need to celebrate!"

"You go, Michel. I need to go buy a few gifts. I'll be there in half an hour," she replied quickly.

"Oh. It's okay, I'll come with you."

"No, it's fine. Go relax with a beer and I'll be there soon."

Half an hour later I had almost finished my first beer when I spied Chloé fighting her way through the crowded bar, carrying a few bags in her hands. Heads turned as she gently worked her way through the crowd of happy skiers.

Kissing me softly, she said, "I'll have one of those whenever Katie comes by."

"What did you buy?" I asked as Chloé sat close to me on the bench.

Smiling coyly, she simply said, "Oh, you'll see..."

Later that night we enjoyed a delicious dinner with our parents at Chez Jaques and as we walked, hand in hand, back to the condo we giggled and laughed over some of the things that had been said over dinner—things that made us think that our parents might be more switched on to our burgeoning relationship than we had imagined.

As soon as we were alone we were in each other's arms, kissing passionately. Desire and need were burning hot in both of us, but Chloé pulled away quickly.

"Give me a few minutes to get ready, Michel," she said, heading to the bathroom.

I rapidly stripped and slid, naked, between the sheets, my cock already rock hard at the thought of Chloé's slim body. I couldn't help but stroke myself while waiting impatiently for her to return.

My breath caught in my throat when she finally emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later. She was wearing a flimsy yellow babydoll that barely reached to the top of her thighs. Her small breasts were covered only by two pieces of yellow satin, surrounded by white lace with a small pink bow in the middle. Her golden blonde hair tumbled softly past her shoulders as she smiled at me sexily. I was stunned. She was, quite honestly, the most beautiful and alluring woman on the planet at that instant.

"Oh my God, Chloé! Where did you find that?"

Her beaming smile lit up the room. "Merci Michel! Just something I bought when I went gift shopping earlier today. I hope you like it!"

She slid into the bed, her breasts pressing against my chest as we kissed. Our kisses were passionate and frenetic, hands roaming ceaselessly across the other's body. Chloé moaned softly into my neck when my fingers found her stiff nipples and teased them mercilessly through the soft lace that covered her breasts.

"Oh, Michel...Michel...I love you," she whispered.

There was something about her being almost, but not quite, naked that had my cock harder than it had ever been. I can't tell whether it was the sensation of caressing her body through the soft, satin and lace or the knowledge of the delights that awaited below the flimsy material. All I know is that I was aroused as never before and that I desperately wanted the beautiful creature that lay below me, panting softly while I rolled her nipples in my fingers.

My fingers easily parted her wet lips, finding her clit and circling on it softly while she writhed and moaned. I explored her slowly—running my fingers the full length of her dripping sex before teasingly dipping a finger lightly into her slick opening. It didn't get very far, her intact hymen blocking the path, but she moaned softly at the feeling of my finger spreading her there. Returning my finger to her hard, prominent clit I sucked gently at her nipples, licking and flicking at them with my tongue. By now, I was well aware of her likes and I used the tips of my fingers to tease up the sides of her little clit before flicking softly at the tip.

We made eye contact and I softly bit down on her nipple, gradually increasing her pleasure by pulling and tugging at her breast.

"Aghh, Michel. I want you," Chloé gasped. "I want you inside me!"

I was shocked. "Chloé, we agreed to wait. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Michel. I need to feel you in me...please," she said, sitting up and pulling the babydoll over her head.

She lay back and spread her legs, watching as I moved, nervously, between her legs. I gripped my shaft and gently pushed my thick head up and down her wet, slippery lips and over her clit. Then, looking deep into her eyes, I moved the head to the entrance of her pussy and moved over her, before pressing forward gently, causing Chloé to moan and suck in her breath sharply.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking down at her with concern.

"Oui...keep going...I want to feel you in me," came her response.

Pushing harder, I felt the resistance give and her soft walls surround the head of my cock as the first few inches of my member slid inside her.

She let out a loud gasp. "Oh, oh...Michel!"

I froze, then took a deep breath and thrust my hips forward hard. Suddenly I was buried deep inside her, her soft walls enveloping my shaft in a tight, warm velvet glove. Chloe's fingers clawed my back as she gasped and trembled beneath me, my hard cock stretching and filling her for the very first time. It took all of my self-control to hold myself still as I gazed down at her sweet face which, at that moment, was wracked with pure emotion and pleasure.

Finally, I pulled my hips back slowly, my cock easily sliding out of her dripping pussy, causing Chloé to whimper softly.

"Take me, Michel...love me...please."

Her moans became louder as my stiff cock pushed back inside, filling her in one smooth stroke. I repeated the action, again and again, thrusting hard and slowly building the pace as her excitement grew beneath me. We were both virgins, however, we easily found a steady rhythm, and Chloé urged me on as she worked her hips upwards to meet each deep stroke of my cock.

My breath came in deep gulps as I directed all of my energy to pleasuring the beautiful woman that lay beneath me. The feeling of her tight walls surrounding my hard shaft and her soft moans of pleasure each time I drove into her were driving me wild and only encouraged me to plunge myself into her harder and harder.

Suddenly Chloé's nails dug hard into my back and she let out a soft moan as her pussy began to convulse around my cock, rippling and squeezing me through a towering wave of orgasmic pleasure that flowed through her body. I continued working my hips, thrusting myself into her hard, knowing that my own orgasm was just a few thrusts away. It overtook me quickly and I moaned and grunted as I filled her with my cum just as she crested her own wave of pleasure. As I slowed, Chloé gasped and moaned as a series of small aftershocks continued to rock her slender frame.

We kissed softly, the intensity of the moment that we had just shared affirmed by our soft caresses and whispered words. My cock remained nestled in her soft warm pussy as we luxuriated in the afterglow of our first time.

I woke up the next morning with Chloé's body still entangled in mine. Kissing her softly I stroked her cheek until she slowly began to waken. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me tenderly.

"Good morning, Michel," she said quietly. "How did you sleep?"

I smiled in return, laughing. "Like I have never slept before"

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Just seven o'clock. We don't need to be at breakfast till nine."

"Bien. Because I want you to make love to me again," she said softly, wrapping her arms around me.