A Skipper’s Mature Lust & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she kept on holding his face and continued kissing him. Her tongue playful against his, her lips wet on his mouth. He shifted his kissing to softly, tenderly, suck on her upper lip; returning to her tongue; then biting her lower lip ever so gently.

"Eve," he was sucked into her pretty green eyes again, "I think I've fallen in love with you."

His hand was now well out of control, sliding through her split towel over her pubic mound quickly, over her belly, between her breasts, twisting to loosen the knot in her towel, then over her throat, her cheeks. As the towel fell open, she sat next to him naked and gorgeous -- the dream body of his type; mature, ripe, full, yet still slender at her waist, with large, plum breasts, her nipples erect, set in the most lush brown areolas he had ever seen. She was a natural woman indeed.

Before he could move on as he instinctively would have done, picking her up, laying her on the sofa, she grabbed his hand. Looking straight into his eyes, then giving him one more wet, passionate kiss, she spoke.

"There's one big thing you need to know, John, before this goes any further. You have to know now". The hand that stopped him was sweet -- not angry. He pushed his nose into her neck and inhaled before withdrawing and looking at her face again. "Tell me then, Eve. I so want you".

"It's been nearly ten years since I have been with a man. What my husband did, put me off intimacy -- sex -- completely for the longest time. It is not easy for me, but I want it with you. Now. Ever since I first saw you staring at me from that boat of yours. It woke me up, brought back to life the part of me that I sometimes thought had died. But it is hard, John. I want you -- I want this -- but you have to take it step by step with me. What happened -- what I heard of my ex, it screwed me up totally."

John did not really think, just responded to her, holding her two hands in his, resting them on her warm legs.

"Whatever, Eve. It is fine with me, I want you and I'm not just having an adventure with you. It is way, way different from that." He paused as his thoughts kicked into gear. With a mix of fear, shame and amusement he looked at her.

"So you noticed -- you knew all this time? You saw me staring? The sight of you hit me like a brick. That brick has not even stopped hitting me."

Eve laughed, but her eyes were moist. Her lips grazed his briefly, her hand now stroking his chest continually, sometimes straying to the towel tucked low around his hips, then up again, over his nipples.

"Seriously John. You're cute. Gullible as a good guy should be!" She pinced his left nipple teasingly, but her green eyes spoke of love.

"I should give you full disclosure! You don't think I go out into the garden dressed like that just because the sun is shining? I'm pretty sure I saw you before you ever saw me... You think that sweat short, that yoga top, that's my stuff? I borrowed it from Ellen, barely fit into them but that is what men like."

She laughed, girlishly, shy, glancing in his eyes while she picked up her glass of wine again. She seemed to have forgotten that she sat there fully in the nude, fully in his view. Or maybe she did not care. Or maybe -- after this disclosure -- she did know and she did care for its effects. John wondered as his mind reprocessed the past week.

In a parallel track of thought, though, he got alarmed by the name Ellen in her words. That name could destroy everything. Fuck, all this could be at risk... As seemed to be the case in pretty much all his conversations with Eve, he spoke before thinking.

"The name of Ellen is not what I wanted to hear -"

But for some reason, that set of a loud burst of laughter from Eve. She looked at him.

"Perfect!" Her hand still stroking his chest, but now sinking definitely to the nether regions, then teasing the knot that kept his towel in place. "Oh John."

Her hand went to his face again, holding it. "She wanked you off, you fucked her softly then hard enough for the daylight to be fucked out of her." She got up from the sofa, leaving the towel where it had dropped off of her. She stood in front of him, loosened his own towel, pushed it aside and sat on his lap, her legs wrapped around him.

John was in shock. Not immediately noticing how she had wrapped herself around him, the cold fear of things ending right this moment knocked him out of the situation. But her arms touched his chest, her hands cupped his face, and he realised her moist pussy was touching -- rubbing perhaps -- his hardening dick.

"Ellen has been my best friend ever since my husband destroyed everything. She was there for me, believing me when it was maybe not so obvious that I had no clue about what he did. Supporting me, talking through the horror of it all and she slowly gave me back a sense of being alive. Of my life not being over. She knew how I was unable to be with any man, for all those years."

"Imagine her joy, the joy I shared with her, when I told her about my reawakening when I saw the cute skipper on his boat. She was so happy about that last bit of me coming back to life. But she also knew how hard it would be for me to deal with intimacy." She looked down on where his dick stuck out from underneath her pussy.

"OK, it was a bit -- unorthodox? Weird word for a weird thing. She told me to seduce you, all the time getting in touch with my own body again. And we discussed how dangerous this was. If the skipper turned out to be a jerk. Or even not in control of himself in bed... John, I hope you enjoyed her and it is OK! You told me your story, you have not been fucking around and she seduced you. We had to know -- could I trust you to be gentle? Can I trust you to be gentle and stay within my limits? Ellen agrees, you can be trusted and you're a cutie inside."

Eve pushed his chest away from her, into the sofa. Her arms now outstretched, still against his chest, she leaned back. In the process, John noticed, letting her pussy rub his now apparently rock-hard dick seemingly by accident.

"You so passed the test, and I am so horny." Eve teasingly pushed on the tip of his nose with her outstretched finger, at the same time starting to passionately hump his cock with her pussy, which now provided all the lubrication necessary between them.

She leaned back, her arms behind her on his knees, and her motions became more passionate as her clit reacted to the stimulation. Her eyes rolled away as she threw her head back, strands of her hair in her face. Heavy breathing interspersed with soft, sweet moans came out of her mouth.

"I'm yours John, all yours. Bring me back to life!"

He let her continue for a brief time. Then he flipped her over on the sofa, lay on top of her and as his hands stroked all over her lush, soft body, his mouth alternated between kissing her and sucking her neck. His dick positioned perfectly over her now slippery cunt, slowly he started a rocking motion to tease her clit. Again she started to moan softly -- her sweet, high tones now combining with his grunts.

John resisted the urge to fuck her right here, right now. Her pussy felt ready for it, but with what she said, that could maybe kill off the most important -- most hot, most craved for -- love-making he had ever had.

Instead his right hand slid to her throat, softly pressing her down so she knew not to move as he shifted his body next to her and let his tongue go from lower breast, to nipple, to collarbone, and down again over her hard, erect nipples, over the cute bulge of her lower belly, coming to rest at her soft pubic mound. He inhaled her musk, dug his nose into the tip of her pubic hair, inhaled again, and blew warm, moist air over her swollen pussy. Her body arched, she moaned in excitement.

His right hand still on her throat so as to immobilise her, his left hand went inside her thighs and started stroking her pussy. Her inner labia now fully swollen, the feeling was intense. He did not have to stroke for long before his fingers went into her slit, sliding into the dripping mess of her vulva, then finding her clit and circling around it.

Her body convulsed, stimulated by her sweet moans. He brought his mouth to her vulva and began licking her slowly, strongly, with all the passion he could find in him.

"Oh fuck, oh John, aaahhhhh". As he felt the muscles in her thighs straining, shooting ripples through the full flesh on her upper legs, he ribbed her clit with his tongue and managed to slide a finger ever so gently over her asshole.

She responded with the most violent orgasm in her life, convulsing her body, bumping her throat into his right hand with some force, straining her legs and screaming "Fuck! Fuck! I'm com- oohh, aaaahhh," then switching to a softer voice, "Oh fuck I'm coming John, coming, coming so hard, so hard..."

She came to rest and he stopped his motions, giving her time to recover. Her head was flushed, as she raised it and with those lovely green eyes moist, gave him her heart; "Oh John, I want you. I want you so much, you have me, all of me".

TO BE CONTINUED...