A Skyrim Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of A Skyrim Beast. This gets HOT.
6.5k words
4.63
5.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is light in this darkness an image I can see coming closer. It looks so real the cabin on the hill the forest around it the sun setting behind it, and something else Muirie and I sitting in a large chair over looking the valley and the hill were several werepups were at play. The image is not perfect. There challenges and difficulties, and sometimes even anger, but through it all a connection that is not hunger nor lust it is something more... so much more. Was this some cruel joke? were the Divines allowing me a glimpse at a future I could never have? That must be it, but it doesn't sting too bad. I knew this was something I could never have, might as well enjoy it's beauty. Something is touching my hand, and I hear a voice saying something. The image I'm looking at is getting blurry. Is this it? Please no let me look a little longer...just..a... little...longer.

"Wake up...please wake up." she is crying and holding my clawed hand so tight her hands must be bleeding I can feel my chest moving with my breath. How? How in oblivion am I alive? My eyes slowly open barely able to move them everything hurts so much. As Muirie slowly comes into view I notice she is covered in dirt and twigs and clenching my hand with all her strength and her hands were bleeding.

"Mu..irie." I try to speak she stops and gasps at me for several seconds.

"Dastred!" She screamed and slammed into me with a hug

"Agh!" I couldn't stop crying out from the pain. Realizing her mistakes she backed off immediately.

"Oh gods I'm so sorry! I was just so scared you were so hurt and I thought you were going to die you wouldn't wake up..." she was rambling now.

I would gain no knowledge from this I held up a finger and went "shhh." She immediately fell silent "What...happened?" I asked

"After you passed out I bandaged you as best I could. One of the mages had a book on healing spells. So I learned what I could and started casting a spell on you. When I thought moving you wouldn't kill you immediately I dragged you here." So that's why she was covered in dirt but there was still more I needed to know.

"Where?" I asked

"Were in a cave not far from where you killed the elves."

One last question "How long?"

"Four days the elves were pretty well supplied there's plenty of food now." She motioned to the small pile of supplies we now had next to me. So this girl dragged me and all those supplies to this cave then healed me for days which was no small feat considering how small she is, and she risked her life in the first place to save me. Oh Muirie when will you cease to amaze me. She didn't need to tell me she hadn't slept the bags under her eyes told me that. I reached out to her and took her arm and pulled her closer laying her head against my chest "sleep." I said.

"ok" was her only answer. After a few moments I felt her tears working through my fur. Before I could say anything she spoke "Don't worry I'm not sad I'm happy. I'm so happy your here. I really believed you were going to die. You're the only one I have left and you've shown me nothing but kindness this whole time. You do scare me sometimes when your in the heat of battle and that first time we met... But you always reign yourself in, and find control and then you show me kindness all over again you are so much more than anyone I have ever met. I prayed to all the divines but some how I think it was Mara who answered my prayers I don't know why just a feeling I have." She looked up at me, leaned closer and place a small kiss on my muzzle. I was too stunned to react at all before she pulled away "Thank you for coming back to me Dastred I would be lost without you." At that she laid her head back on my chest. I could feel my heart beating against her and we both drifted to sleep to the sound of my still beating heart.

I woke up in a large bed Muirie laying on my chest. She was naked to my surprise. As she began to wake up a smile crossed her face not her usual warm inviting smile. This smile was devious, naughty, and sexy.

"Morning handsome. You ready to have more from last night?" As she spoke she climbed on my face turned her ass towards me allowing my tongue across to her holes I spread open her cheeks. Her tight anus was as flawless as the rest of her and tasted every bit as good as her pussy. My tongue explored her wet folds and she became wetter and wetter when I slid my tongue inside of her she squirmed reached back and pulled my face deeper into her ass. Before long her tight hole was contracting and her toes were curled in orgasm I could smell and taste her cum, she was in heat ready to mate, my cock had become rock hard from this pleasing her and she took notice "Well someone is having fun." She said as she took my shaft in her hands then quite unexpectedly she lowered her mouth onto the head of my cock. How could this be how could she want to do that "Because I like it and it's what one does for their lover." Before I could say anything she lowered her mouth back on my cock and I was in pure bliss. She worked my head and my shaft licking up and down. I was beginning to edge and as my cock twitched she gripped me and said "Oh no, your not wasting that precious seed on my mouth."

She straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock inch by inch. Her and me both moaning in pleasure as she slid down until all of my length was inside her. The pleasure was too much i began thrusting from the bottom my end already too close she rode me, sliding her wet hole up and down my length. She lowered herself down to me so I could lick and suck her breasts. The stimulation drove her mad and the orgasms started "OH GODS...FILL ME UP BREED ME BREED ME OH FUCK!" It was too much I completely lost control as I spasmed and howled in pleasure as I planted my seed within her. Over and over I squirmed until my cock was completely drained. I laid next to her as we caught our breath. The fear must have been clear on my face. She stroked the fur on my face and scratched my ears and said "Don't worry no nightmares this time." I could only think of one thing to say

"Thank you."

I woke to the sound of her voice "Dastred?...Dastred?" When my eyes were open I couldn't believe it. For the love of Talos how can I possibly be hard when I'm this injured. Worse still was I couldn't move still so we just had to sit there with it.

"Damn." It was the only word I could say to express my feelings.

She looked at me blushing with embarrassment still trying to wear her warm smile "It...It's ok you might not be human but your still... male and males have needs and I don't mind so..." I couldn't believe it. She reached out and took my cock in her hands and began stroking. She was clumsy and clearly hadn't done it before but it didn't matter to me. Since the beast blood I have not spilled my seed so anything was blissful to me. I began moaning and growling in pleasure, her soft hands working my head as best they could. When she reached down and began to fondle my balls that sent me overboard my eyes rolled back in my head as I came. My seed spilling over and over until finally I was done. When I opened my eyes again I realized that a lot of my cum had gotten on her hands and arms "Sorry" I said

"Its alright... there's a stream near here I'm going to wash I'll be back soon." When she returned from bathing she sat next to me and handed me a piece of dried fish. "That was interesting." We both start to chuckle then laugh at our predicament.

Days came and went in that cave I slowly regained the use of my limbs surprisingly my spine was still in one piece. Muirie kept impressing me. She worked so diligently constantly reading the spell books healing me with what she learned. She was even starting to learn destruction spells. One day she came back with a rabbit she had blasted with a fire bolt. Between eating and healing we spoke constantly and my vocabulary grew rapidly again. When I would get hard she would stroke me again I couldn't believe she did it every time. She always told me she didn't mind but she still blushed when she did it. I began meditation while she was healing me. She thought it was interesting so I taught her how to focus her mind and her skill with spells grew immensely learning to focus her thoughts on one thing was vital in mastering spells. After two weeks I was finally able to get up and move around. As her skill with spells grew so did my strength. By the third week I was ready to test myself. I walked up to the tree and swung with all my strength, I tore several layers into the tree with my claws. I wasn't back to where I was but with a matter of days with Muirie's healing. I went back to the cave hopeful. Muirie was reading one of her books by the fire as I came in. She looked up at me and smiled. "How did it go?" She asked

"Well, not perfect but well. Can go tomorrow." My speech had improved by leaps during my time incapacitated.

"Well then...that's good." The nervousness in her voice was clear. There was a city called Whiterun a few days away it was within Imperial territory. We never said aloud but that was likely where our journey together would end. Neither of us wanted to speak of it. I went over and laid down next to her. We had taken to sleeping together after her relieving my loins so many times it only made sense that we take advantage of my body to keep her warm at night at least. She also enjoyed my fur and ears gently petting me gave comfort and relaxation to her and felt good to me.

As she began stroking my ear I asked her "What you reading?"

"An advanced destruction magic book, there's a lightning spell in here I want to try soon, supposed to be incredibly powerful." That put my mind at ease. She had taken to magic so well I had little worry that she would be broke and begging she had a natural talent and curiosity. In the few weeks she had been practicing magic she had already moved on to higher level destruction and restoration spells. She could easily become some mages apprentice or even attend the College of Winterhold. Yes she would be ok. I fell asleep to the feeling of her petting me and scratching my ears.

The next day after a quick meal we set out early in the morning. We didn't share many words that day. We were still bothered by our impending separation. I couldn't stop thinking of the dream I had while I was unconscious and Muirie nearly worked herself to death to save me. Couldn't stop seeing that image in my head. So beautiful I wished it was real so bad, and that feeling the connection I had with her so indescribable, imperfect but perfect. I wondered. "Muirie." She looked to me and said "Yes?" "Do you...Do..."

my words were interrupted when I heard the familiar sound of steel clashing and arrows being fired. The moment she saw my ear twitch she knew. And asked "Where?"

"East..Hide." I said as I took off towards the sound of battle. It was couple hundred yards away. I kept to the trees and observed at first. Bandits were attacking a khajit caravan. 8 bandits 7 khajit. The bandits had a small numbers advantage but more importantly they were more vicious and better armed. If left unchecked the khajits would all be killed I had no doubt. That was something I couldn't allow. Let it go let the beast run free, tear the limbs from their bodies and FEAST ON THEIR FLESH!! I charged into the field of battle. The first bandit probably didn't even know I was there. One slash of my claws and his head toppled to the ground. Everyone stopped gripped in fear, as well they should be the beast was here. I took off again darting back into the woods circling around back to them. I charged another bandit slamming into him at full speed sending him to the ground. I grabbed his leg and threw him into a tree with such force it nearly buckled. I began moving again.

Two bandits were close together. I charged them grabbing them both by the face with each hand, I brought their heads to the ground so hard their skulls shattered. I heard screams of terror and running footsteps this fight was over. Or so I thought until an arrow hit me in the back. One of the bandits hadn't run, a fatal mistake. I charged him and he managed to fire a second arrow that hit the right side of my chest but the beast didn't care. I tackled him to the ground took his head in my jaw and bit down until all the flesh and bone gave way and he ceased to move. Now the battle was over. Calm...calm... cage the beast again don't be a monster. You are no monster you are Dastred. I regained control of myself just in time to hear footsteps behind me I turned to see the largest of the Khajit a Black warhammer raised in his hands ready to come down on me. But a fire bolt came from the right knocking the hammer from his hands and sending him to the ground.

"You will not touch him!" Muirie shouted as she approached me a spell charged and ready in each hand both fire. Not surprising she was concerned for my safety, but the Khajit were no match for us now many of them were injured.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and said "Calm...heal them." She didn't look happy about it but she lowered her spells and went to work. For nearly a minute the Khajit just sat there in stunned silence and disbelief. After Muirie healed the Khajit who had the hammer her rose and began to talk "You...Spoke!"

"Yes...I did." I answered as I pulled the arrows from my chest and back. I reached down and grabbed his black warhammer and handed it to him.

"No please keep it as a payment for my rudeness."

"Not needed." I responded.

"You saved my life and the lives of my kin I owe you so much more than a hammer." I knew he wouldn't let it go so I held onto the hammer. "My name is Jazera and I now owe you a great debt if our paths cross in the future please allow me to pay you back as best I can." I only nodded in response. By that time Muirie had finished healing the rest and came by my side. "May I ask your names I want my family to know who saved their lives." Jazera asked.

"I am Muirie, and this is Dastred." She said coldly no doubt still angry about earlier.

"I see, well Muirie, Dastred I thank you again and pray the divines bless you with good fortune we will be on our way but I will not forget this I swear it." With that he and the other Khajit set off. After she healed me, Muirie and I set of towards our destination as well again there was little conversation between us. At the end of the day we found an abandoned cabin about a day from Whiterun, with a small stream and wood fire bath outside with a fire place in the living room it was the nicest place we had found so far. We got a fire going as we laid down on the furs by the fire Muirie began to examine the warhammer that Jazera had given me.

"This is ebony said to be to be the strongest metal in Tamriel. It could have killed you."

"No it wouldn't." I answered. She came over and laid on top of me examining the new scar the arrow had left in my chest with her fingers

"of course you would think that. You always charge in to rescue whoever is in danger without a second thought even when doing so puts your life at risk."

"Sorry." I responded.

"I'm not angry that's just the type of person you are. There's nothing wrong with that it just scares me. I don't want you to die or get broken again."

I pulled her closer resting her head on my chest and said "Rest I'll be ok I'll be... more ca...careful."

Muirie chuckled and said "Liar." We laid there with the fire warming us until we fell asleep.

In the morning we said very little to each other. The end of our journey at the front of both of our minds. We had a quick meal and set out. All day my chest was burning. I couldn't stop thinking of her, this really was going to be the end. She knew it too she hadn't smiled all day. We continued in this gloomy state all the way until the sunset. As we approached the top of a hill the forest broke and across an open field was the city of Whiterun. The time had come it was over my mind screamed. The memory of my dream stabbing my mind like a thousand daggers, but it was for the best she would be safe. She could have a decent life a good life maybe get married have children one day. This was all good but still it hurt. It hurt so much I couldn't describe it. She walked a step forward turned back to me and said "Thank you so much for everything, I hope you find all the happiness in the world. I'll never forget you Dastred."

That's right my name is Dastred the name she gave me it means strong and kind that was what she thought of me. She had made me more human than I could ever hope to be. As the sun set behind her it lit her up just like it had in my dream. The memory of the dream forcing its way into my mind again. The beauty, the peace, and the connection I shared with her I wondered was any chance, any chance asking her was selfish but I couldn't help it I now knew that I simply didn't want to be without her. I reached out took her small soft hands in mine so rough clawed covered in fur and I noticed a tear falling onto our hands hands. It was mine.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes and said "Don't...Leave." Then she smiled the most beautiful warm and radiant smile I had ever seen from her, as tears began to flow from her eyes she said "I don't want to leave...I never want to leave you!" She embraces me with all her strength and we both let tear of joy slip from us. I couldn't believe it. The joy that coursed through my veins was other worldly. I used to think I was cursed doomed to spend a lifetime wandering the earth alone but now I said a silent prayer to all the divines, swearing to honor and cherish every moment I had with Muirie. After minutes of us holding onto each other she grabbed my head pressed it to hers and said "Let's go home."

"Let's." I replied she smiled and leaned forward and kissed my muzzle I sat there enjoying the moment.

As we went back to the cabin she took my hand in hers as we walked. Surprisingly this made my tail wag. We both giggled at it. She then leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. I responded by licking the side of her face. She laughed as I did so. She kept that beautiful smile going all the way back.

When we arrived back at the cabin, which would be home for the time being, Muirie got a fire going for the bath and I got one going in the fire place. Afterwards I went and bathed in the stream behind the cabin. It felt so good to be clean and also I wanted Muirie to enjoy laying her head on my chest at night after I was done and shook myself dry I went and laid on the furs by the fireplace it was cold outside but plenty warm in the cabin. I laid there my eyes beginning to get heavy, it had been a very long day, when I heard Muirie get out of the tub her footsteps getting closer. "Dastred?" She asked I looked up and saw she was completely nude only wearing her amulet of Mara the water dripping off her body. Her small but perfectly round breasts. Her cute pixie like face her wet pink pussy. She was even more beautiful then in my dreams.

"Muirie?" I tried to ask but she cut me off.

"Don't worry this is what I want." She crawled on top of me straddling my hips beneath her, my cock beginning to stiffen. "I decided long ago that I would only give myself to one who I love and I know now that I love you I love you so much I want you to be the one I spend my life with" as she spoke she removed her amulet of Mara and put it around my neck. I couldn't believe it she actually felt that way for me. So many words I couldn't say to describe the connection I feel right now.

I settled for "I love...you..Muirie." She lowered herself to me and began kissing my muzzle cheek and neck, as I began to lick her neck and her shoulders, my hands began exploring her body her back, her ass and her breasts were all so soft and pleasant to touch. She brought her chest to my face and I began licking and sucking her nipples placing a small love bites on each breast. she moaned in pleasure with each bite and each lick, and her pleasure was exciting me even more. My cock was fully erect and was now teasing the entrance to her wet hole. As I continued to suck and nibble on her breasts I could feel her moisture dripping on the head of my cock. She leaned back and grabbed my cock now covered in her fluid. She looked into my eyes as she guided my head into her wet folds. As she tried to slide down onto my cock i saw a twinge of pain cross her face. I was about to tell her to stop but she cut me off before I could.

12