A Skyrim Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No its ok, I know its going to hurt there's no avoiding that but...I can take it. I'll go slow ok?" I laid there for a moment I knew she was right and that this was what she really wanted, so instead of any arguments I just nodded. At that she slowly began to lower herself onto my cock expressions of pain flashed across her face over and over. On the last push she cried out in pain slightly and a single tear escaped from her left eye. I wanted to tell her stop, but as if she was reading my mind she pushed down on my chest and said. "It's ok...I'm ok...just a second." We laid there for moment as she adjusted to my size. After a minute she looked back into my eye and began to rock her hips just a little. Twinges of pain crossed her face again but she kept grinding on me which felt amazing. She quickened her pace the pain was still in her eyes but there was something else there too, and it was growing. She looked into my eyes as she continued to grind on me.

The pleasure was now overwhelming. I began to growl in pleasure as I started to hear moans from her. Her pace quickened even more moans escaped her mouth. Her eyes closed with a heavy breath "Oh...Oh Gods!" she was at the edge and I knew it. I leaned up to meet her and share in the moment. she held me tight, our eyes close, moaning and crying out as she ground on my manhood. Looking into my eyes with one final push she went completely over the edge. "Oh Gods!! Oh!!" She cries out as he body spasms and shakes, she digs her nails into my shoulders. and her tight warm pussy contracts on my cock while covering me with her cum. When her orgasm is finished she leans down and begins kissing my muzzle again. We lay there for a moment me taking in her taste, her scent, and her sheer beauty. She then leans to the side and pulls me on top of her, continuing to kiss me as she does. she locks her ankles behind my waist pulling me closer and deeper inside her.

She leans closer and whispers "Take me!" Her desire drives me wild! It is no dream I know that her body isn't ready for me to take her roughly. So I start thrusting gently as my tongue explores her mouth her cheeks and her neck, and with every lick, bite and thrust her grip on me tightened even more. Both of us began to moan and shake with the pleasure of each thrust, each taste of the others flesh. I couldn't help but quicken my pace as I felt my own end coming, her body responded to this, her moans became louder, and her legs locked around me like a vice. She began to cry out and spasm while I lost control my body forcing me to thrust hard. We writhed on the ground together her pussy contracting on me. My cock spilling every drop of my seed within her. For several minutes we laid there catching our breath. I leaned up from her looking into those beautiful green eyes. she met my gaze then took my face in her hands, pulled me to her kissing me one last time. We shared no more words that night nothing needed to be said. I laid down with her in my arms, and we drifted asleep her laying against my chest feeling my heart beat.

For the next five days we barely left the cabin every moment we could we spent making love. The first few times we had to keep being gentle. By the third day her body had completely adjusted to my size and she no longer felt pain so I was able to take pleasure in her more roughly which she liked quite a bit. She enjoyed my wolfish strength. She particularly liked it when I bent her over and pulled her hair. I thoroughly enjoyed taking her in new ways, and we both loved the experimentation. Exploring and pleasing each other in new and different ways. After some time we realized that we were running low on supplies so we both took to hunting, her with her magic me with my claws, and we had much success in the forests. Before long we had an excess of meat and furs. We decided to sell them at the market in Whiterun and buy a few homely comforts, as we figured this cabin would be our home for the time being, rather Muirie would sell them as I stayed behind, I wasn't worried though her skill with magic was more then capable of protecting her from threats. The first trip she took to Whiterun she came back wearing a set of mage robes, carrying alot of spices, and several more books on magic. A comfortable pattern emerged for us every couple of days we would hunt for meat and furs collecting wild vegetables as we did. I had taken to training with the Ebony Warhammer I didn't want to sell such a powerful weapon. In the afternoons I would swing the hammer outside, trying to become swifter and more precise with each swing. Muirie would be usually be studying magic while I practiced with the hammer, Though sometimes she would come watch me train. She enjoyed watching me do anything that displayed my physical prowess. One afternoon as I was almost done with the hammer I heard her footsteps come up behind me. I turned to her and saw she was naked and watching me with a lustful smile.

"Oh don't mind me." she said as she lowered her hand down between her legs. Waves of pleasure crossing her face. I flashed her a toothy smile and swung the hammer even faster, my desire to moisten her thighs pushing me further. I swung with incredible speed and ferocity. On the final swing I hit a tree with so much force it buckled. Proud of my work I looked back to Muirie and I see she is gasping for air, her body shaking mid orgasm. When she could open her eyes again she looked at me and slowly pulled her fingers from between her wet folds, and slid them in her mouth. Sliding in and out savoring her taste. She began walking back into the cabin with me following close behind. When inside she dropped down on all fours and spread her cheeks open. This was her way of telling me she was in the mood for something rougher tonight. She wanted me to mount her like a bitch in heat. To fuck her like the wild animal I was, and I was more the happy to oblige. I dove on her burying my muzzle between her cheeks coating her holes with my tongue feeling her shake when I slipped it inside. I let the beast run free. I snarled and growled as I mounted her. She screamed as I forced all my length in her with one thrust. I began pumping not as a lover but as an animal mating, wild and furious try with all my might to push my cum deep inside her, and Muirie couldn't get enough. Her body writhed and her pussy squirted in one continuous orgasm. I pulled her hair establish dominance and asked "Who is Alpha!"

"You Dastred you are my alpha!! Take me, breed me, make me your bitch!!" I pumped with all my force. The smell of her sweat, the sound of her screams, the feeling of her tight wet hole contracting on me was all to much. With one last thrust I pushed balls deep inside her. Howling in pleasure as my cock emptied within her. I collapsed on top of her, the aftershocks shaking my body over and over again. Both of us breathing heavy. I rolled off of her, and she laid her head on my chest. She place a small kiss on my muzzle and said "Gods you are amazing."

"So are you." I responded. We laid there for a moment catching our breath enjoying the silence when a thought crossed my mind. It is a natural wolfish instinct to breed one of the reasons I like to speak of it during rough sex, and Muirie quite enjoyed taking part in this fetish, but it could never be more then fetish because as far as we knew we could not conceive, but still I wondered. "Muirie?" I asked. "If we could?... Would you want ch...children with me?" She immediately looked into my eyes and said.

"Of course I would. Nothing would give me more joy then to give you children, a family that we could watch grow together, sons, daughters I truly wish we could have that." Hearing how much she would want children suddenly made me feel such shame. I reflexively averted my eyes from hers, but as if reading my mind again she grabbed my face and guided my eyes back and said. "No I don't feel like I'm losing anything because we can't have children. You've already given me more happiness then I ever thought I could dream of. So don't even try to suggest I'd be better off with someone else. Got it?" Her ability to understand my thoughts never ceased to amaze me. Rather then breach the subject anymore I just nodded and said

"I love you."

"And I love you Dastred. No matter what I will always love you."

Time drifted on and a simple routine formed. Start the day almost always with sex, I could no longer imagine starting the day without taking pleasure in Muiries body. In the afternoons we took to each of our studies. Her with her magic and me with my hammer. Occasionally Muirie would observe my practice sometimes to compare my technique to what she read in the books and offering criticism. Other times She would watch just to arouse herself. I'd look back and found her touching herself, and I would mount her shortly after. She liked when I took her outside, she said it made her feel sensual. In the evenings we would hunt for both food and furs, gather vegetables as we went, and the day would end with a delicious meal and more sex. Sometimes gentle lovemaking and others I would mount her and mate her like a true alpha wolf. Once or twice a week Muirie would go to Whiterun and sell the various furs. We had become very successful and we we're turning a good profit and she often returned with many comforts, and our abandoned cabin had become a true home. There were now stacks of books on magic, combat, history, philosophy and the gods. She now had many powerfully enchanted mages robes. Our kitchen was stocked with spices cooking tools and various other things we needed. We had worked hard cleaned and scrubbed the cabin to perfection using a book on carpentry and many tools that Muirie had bought we constructed basic furniture chairs, a table, a chickencoop with several foul that provided fresh eggs, and best of all a massive bed. Over the course of several months we built our home. Muirie had become very friendly with the people of Whiterun. Many of them now knew her name and face. She told me the were always kind and friendly. I deeply wished I could journey there with her. Meet these people she now considered friends but I knew that could not be. If I journeyed I would attacked on sight and she would be guilty by association and likely banned from the city.

One day as she prepared to journey to Whiterun, she remarked "Alot of Khajit have been outside the city recently, apparently the Stormcloaks had won several battles and they were fleeing the violence." This was bad the more the Stormcloaks won the closer the violence got to us. I was worried an Muirie sensed this and took my face in her hands. "What are you worried about you have the most powerful mage in Skyrim by your side." She said with a wink and a smile.

I grinned back at her and said. "And you have the strongest warrior in Tamriel by yours."

She licked her lips while her hands began to explore my chest and said. "Damn right I do." She began kissing my muzzle. Our tongues tangled as my hands explored her she wrapped one of her legs around my waist as my hands explored her soft ass cheeks. While I licked her neck and shoulders and kneaded her ass with my hands we both began to moan in pleasure and my cock became erect "Dastred, love, I half to be going." She said while continuing to explore my body with her hands slowly moving down to my cock which she then began stroking. After a minute of us continuing to play with each other she said "Fuck it!" and bent over the kitchen table lifting her robe to reveal her shapely soft ass. I spread open her cheeks and buried my tongue in her wet hole. She began to moan and squeal in pleasure as my tongue reached deep inside her. When she was good and wet i mounted her teased entrance to her tight pussy. I pulled her hair as I slid inside of her, pumping hard before long she was in the throwes of orgasm. "Oh Gods!" she screamed while her toes curled in orgasm and I felt the pleasure of her pussy contracting on my cock. She did have to go so I didn't keep her long. Before long I spilled my cum deep within her. With her legs shaking she turned back around, smiling what I knew to be her naughty smile. She took my face in her hands placed a kiss on my muzzle.

"Hurry back, my love." I told her.

"Oh I will." She said while licking her lips. With that she gathered the furs for the market, and set off for Whiterun. I sat by the fireplace reading a book about the Oblivion Crisis. It truly was terrifying That a small cult could bring about such unchecked devastation, but part of me, the beast part specifically, wished I could have been there. What would have been like to fight dremora from Oblivion the idea was fascinating. But I knew that there was already enough violence here for one lifetime. As I read my senses began to pick up a sound far off in the distance I couldn't tell what it was at first but after a minute it became clear it was Muirie.

"Dastred!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Something was wrong very wrong. I had only ever head her voice like a couple of times. I grabbed my Ebony Warhammer and bolted with all my speed towards Muirie and Whiterun. After several minutes I finally saw her she was running at full speed towards me no longer carrying the furs Still screaming my name. I went to her even faster before skidding to a stop in front of her.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

She took a breath and said. "The Stormcloaks! They're laying siege to Whiterun!"

12