A Slave Aboard Starship Zen Pt. 02

Story Info
Ayden adapts to his new life aboard the ship.
4.7k words
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to see Zavyr getting out of bed, his perfectly-formed ass facing me. I admired the view so much that I almost forgot about the predicament I was in.

"Good morning." I said with a yawn, we had both woken after very little sleep.

"Good morning, Ayden." Said Zavyr as he pulled his skirt back up over his butt.

"Thank you for last night." I said. "I think it was the first good thing that happened to me in a while."

"Don't mention it." Said Ayden, "I enjoyed it a lot too... I've not had sex in a long time."

"I'm glad I could help you." I said, a small grin on my face.

Ayden turned to me, frowning.

"It's time to get up... our duties start in ten minutes."

He picked up my skirt and handed it to me, I quickly got up, putting it back on.

"We're going to be busy for the day." He said, "But when we're back in here tonight, I would like to fuck you again... if you're okay with that."

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, please."

He nodded back, a small smile intruding itself upon his face.

The door to our cell opened, and in stepped Molzoi. She looked haggard.

"Come on then, slaves. It's time to get to work."

Soon, I was standing in the ship hallway mopping up the floor. I had been assigned to cleaning duties for the morning, something that didn't really fall into my engineering expertise, but it wasn't too hard to pick up on.

I wanted to talk to Zavyr some more, but he was in a different room performing other duties.

Molzoi was standing next to me, observing my work.

"I hate that I had to get up early for *this*!" She said. "The Commander doesn't trust you yet, so I'm stuck watching you for the whole day!"

"I'm very sorry." I said, allowing some sarcasm to slip into my tone.

Angered, the Roxan brought out her little remote and shocked me again.

"AAAAAARGH!" I shouted, dropping the mop, and writhing on the floor.

"Don't use that tone with me, slave!" She snarled.

"S-sorry, Mistress." I said, meekly standing back up with my mop in hand.

"Now, concentrate on your duty. The sooner you're done, the sooner we can move you on to scrubbing the toilets."

I resumed my mopping, dreading the upcoming unpleasantness.

"W-with all due respect... m-mistress..." I said, "Wasn't I bought to handle uh... engineering duties?"

"Yes." Said Molzoi, "But Boria is the ship's main engineer and technician. You will help her later on... for now, you will carry out *these* duties."

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Commander Garzell walked out into the hallway, she nodded to Molzoi.

"How's our new slave doing?" She asked.

"He's doing fine so far." Said Molzoi, "It's a *very* simple task."

Commander Garzell turned to me grinning.

"I think that's the closest thing to a compliment you'll be getting from Molzoi, slave... savor it while you can... and keep up the good work!"

"I'll t-try, Mistress." I stammered.

"Commander..." began Molzoi, "when will I be allowed to resume my usual duties? I could be doing much more useful things than just looking after this slave."

"When I feel you're ready for another mission, Molzoi... I'll let you know." Said the Commander, some edge in her tone.

Molzoi nodded, clearly ashamed for some reason.

"Of course, Commander." She murmured.

"Good!" Garzell clapped her hands together. "Well, if the two of you don't mind, I have some coffee to get to."

With that, she strutted away.

Molzoi sighed and looked at me sternly.

"The floor had better be *spotless*!"

Obediently, I mopped the floor until I could see my reflection in its metal. Molzoi nodded her head in approval before handing me a toilet brush.

I spent the next hour scrubbing the toilets, Molzoi mocked me throughout the entire ordeal. They were rusty and broken, no amount of cleaning could have helped them. By the end, I couldn't get the putrid smell out of my nostrils or off my hands.

After making me shower for a good ten minutes, Molzoi told me that my next duty would be serving breakfast to the crew.

"Yes, Mistress." I said, "Will I get to eat too?"

"Only after we do... and I don't think most people would count the slop you're going to be eating as food."

I nodded, wishing I could just die.

"Chin up, slave." She laughed, "You'll have a long time to get used to this routine."

As we headed through the hall, I was stopped in my tracks when I heard a growling voice coming from behind us.

"Good morning, Molzoi!"

We both stopped and turned to see a crew member I hadn't met yet, a large man with a feline-like face. He was covered in fur, and wore a long black robe. Looking over to Molzoi, he seemed to be ignoring me entirely.

"Hello, Reno." Said Molzoi, she smiled as he approached.

"You're up early this morning... is it the Commander's doing?" Reno asked.

"Yes, unfortunately." Sighed Molzoi, "She has me looking after our newest 'recruit'."

Reno nodded. "Most unfortunate."

"H-hello." I murmured.

Reno sniffed, before continuing his conversation with Molzoi, one that I clearly wasn't a part of.

"She has been rather stern of late, hasn't she?"

"Yes." Molzoi vented, "I screw up *one* time and she treats me like some cretinous vermin?!"

The three of us walked together into the kitchen, I was silent the whole time as the two of them continued to complain about the Commander.

Molzoi and Reno sat down at the kitchen table, it was rusty and unpleasant, like everything else there. Across the room, I could see Zavyr working away at a stove, he was frying some purple vegetables I had never seen before.

"Go and help your fuck buddy with the food." Said Molzoi.

I looked at her shocked, wondering how the hell she knew we had fucked.

"I heard the two of you moaning through the wall last night." She said.

I blushed.

Zavyr looked back, his face impassive. "Come over here and help me, Ayden."

I nodded to him, he handed me the pan and began rummaging through the kitchen cupboards for some plates.

"How did you do?" Asked Zavyr as he laid the plates out on a table.

"I did fine... well, it wasn't hard work... just really boring... and unpleasant."

Zavyr laughed. "I know all about that... it's good to have someone else to share the workload with."

I grinned at him. "I'm so happy for *you*!"

I turned over the vegetables, noticing that they were burnt on the other side.

"Are they... meant to be burnt like this?" I asked.

"Yes." Said Zavyr, "If you don't burn these vegetables, they become poisonous."

"Do they... taste okay?" I asked.

"No... but they're not poisonous."

"But... why is the crew eating them?" I asked.

"The Commander spent most of our budget for the month on *you*" Said Zavyr, "We're having to use rations from a planet we went to a bit ago."

I looked at the vegetables, mildly disgusted.

"Next to what the two of *us* are going to be eating, these things are a delicacy!" Said Zavyr.

I shuddered at the thought.

Suddenly, the door to the kitchen opened up, and in came Boria. She looked tired and was covered in oil and grease from whatever work she had been doing for the day.

"Hey everyone!" She said, "Sorry I'm not looking my best..."

"You do important work." Said Reno, "We don't mind if it sometimes causes you to not always 'look your best'."

"Oh, you!" Said Boria. She waved over to me and Zavyr. "Hey boys! Hope you've both had a good morning."

"Not really." Said Zavyr.

"Oh... sorry." Boria said awkwardly before sitting down at her seat.

I looked down at the vegetables to see that they were now totally burnt.

"I think they're ready." I said.

"Okay Ayden, put them on the plates."

As I did so, Commander Garzell walked into the room, immediately sitting at the table.

"Greetings, my fine and noble crew!" She said.

The rest of the crew nodded to her with respect, but Molzoi couldn't hide her annoyance.

"With all due respect, Commander... was the new slave really worth the lack of proper food?" She asked.

"He very much was... we *need* a someone to help Boria, as she can no doubt attest."

"Yes..." Said Boria, "This ship's engine is... difficult to start up at the best of times, but since the other week, it's become a complete disaster..."

Zavyr and I began placing the plates on the table in front of the crew-members, we were largely ignored as they continued their conversation (though Boria did at least thank us.)

"How long until we can leave this station?" Asked Garzell.

"I don't know." Boria stated, looking ashamed. "I need to find out what's wrong with it first."

"Ayden will help you out after breakfast." Said Garzell, "He may be able to help speed things along."

"Uh, sure." I said.

I placed the last plate on the table, before suddenly feeling another shock riding through my body, I collapsed onto the floor, screaming once again.

"Don't butt in on our conversation." Said Molzoi, "Focus on your task."

"Y-yes, mistress." I said, forcing myself back up.

"Now stand to attention in case we need anything else." She said.

I did as she said, Zavyr comfortingly placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You didn't have to shock him, Molzoi." Said Boria.

"It's good to break slaves in as quickly as possible." Said Molzoi.

The Commander nodded and said, "The sooner we can get away from here the better... those delightful people we encountered could still be looking for us."

"If they try to attack us, they can count on me ripping them to shreds!" Growled Reno, bearing his teeth and claws for all to see.

Boria laughed. "There are a few too many of them for *that*..."

"I'll take them on no matter how many come to attack us." Said Reno. "I won't go down without a fight."

"None of us will." Stated Molzoi.

"I'm sure," Said the Commander, "but let's hope it won't come to that."

I found myself trembling with anxiety at all of this. It was bad enough being a slave, but now I was finding out that my life was in danger?! I really couldn't catch a break.

The crew soon left to attend their various duties. After me and Zavyr cleaned up, we were allowed twenty minutes to eat.

Rather than burnt vegetables, Zavyr prepared a jar of pre-made grey paste for the two of us. I looked at it with disgust.

"It tastes about as good as it looks." Said Zavyr. "I just hope there are no maggots in it this time..."

The 'food' was indescribably awful, but I could hardly complain. I had barely eaten anything for the last few days. I scarfed it down, Zavyr looked at me sympathetically.

"You *must* have been hungry to have eaten *that* so quickly." He stated.

I nodded.

He moved his bowl over to me.

"You can have that too." He said.

"Oh no, I can't-" I began.

"No, have it. I don't want it anyway."

After a moment's hesitation, I began eating from his bowl too.

"So... who are the people who are after this ship?"

"A faction that Molzoi ran into on a mission." Said Zavyr. "She tried to steal supplies from their base but got caught... accidentally led them back to our ship. Of course, our engine picked *that* time to falter. We managed to get here because it was so close-by, but that puts us in danger of the faction finding us."

I shuddered.

"So that's why Molzoi is... on slave duty." I said.

"Yes."

As I finished the second bowl, Zavyr got up off his seat.

"Time for us to get back to work soon..." he said, "but first... how about something for the road?"

Suddenly, he began kissing me on the lips, I was somewhat surprised, but I kissed him back without hesitation.

I got a massive erection, it pressed against my leather skirt. I could feel a large bulge through *his* skirt too! I won't lie, I cummed a little bit onto the skirt.

"STOP THAT!" Shouted Molzoi who had just walked in on us.

Suddenly, both of us were being shocked. I cried out in agony and fell on the floor, but Zavyr managed to stay standing. I guess he was more used to it than me.

"You can do that when you're back in your cell... but *not* in the kitchen!"

We each nodded reluctantly.

"There are settings on this thing that will kill you... if I see anymore of those... vile acts, I won't hesitate to use one of them! Is that clear?"

I gulped.

"Now Ayden, you're going to be with Boria for the next few hours in the engine room... I'll show you where that is. Zavyr, you're going to be helping Reno with his training."

Zavyr nodded, walking out into the hallway, but not before giving me a wink.

I blushed again.

Molzoi rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, it hasn't taken much for you to be put under his spell, has it?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess not, Mistress..."

"Pathetic." She said, before leading me out into the hallway.

I was taken to the engine room, where I found myself surrounded by a mass of clutter and wire, some of it crudely taped together. The engine itself looked hopelessly out of date, I'm pretty sure I had once seen a model like it in a museum. Big, clunky, and hopelessly inefficient. As an engineer, the whole room made my head spin.

Boria was waiting for us, she looked embarrassed to be standing there in front of me, and I couldn't blame her.

"H-hey, Ayden!" She stammered... "W-welcome to the engine room..."

It took me a moment to come back to my senses.

"It's... interesting..." I said.

"I know, I know..." Boria admitted, "it's a MESS!" She put her hand in her head out of embarrassment. "I had to cobble all of this together with what I had... The Commander gave me a rubbish second-hand engine... and now, a fellow engineer is seeing it all, and I don't even-"

I felt like she was about to burst into tears, so i quickly interjected.

"I understand... honest."

If my old chief engineer had seen it, he'd have become a crying, swearing mess of a man. I think I held myself together okay.

Molzoi rolled her eyes again.

"Well, I'll leave you nerds to your work... I'm going to go and get some sleep."

"Didn't the Commander want you to stay with Ayden all day?" Asked Boria.

"*You're* looking after him now... I'm not needed." With that, Molzoi left.

Boria sighed.

"She's been even worse than usual recently..."

"Zavyr told me about that mission that went awry..."

Boria nodded, "Yes, she doesn't take failure well... and I think the Commander's reaction to it has exacerbated things."

I was suddenly curious.

"What exactly *was* the mission?" I asked, "I've actually not been told what you guys... do."

"Well..." she began, "the mission that Molzoi was on was a simple resource-gathering mission. What we do is... well, we're not exactly... off the ground yet, but we have big plans..."

"What are they?"

Her face stiffened, it was jarring to see. "Do you know of The Supremacy?"

I did in fact know of them, a vast empire that ruled 'supreme' over a portion of the Universe. They were known for their utter tyranny, subjugating entire worlds and turning their people into slaves. I had encountered a few of their ships during my time as an Engineer, they were generally hostile, only avoiding conflict due to a peace treaty signed with the Earth Empire a few thousand years ago.

I nodded.

"We're out to hurt them." She said, "In any way we can. Each of us has been wronged by them in some way... if you know them, you can probably picture the kind of stuff I mean."

I nodded again, not quite understanding how this rag-tag group in an outdated piece-metal ship was planning to take on a Universe-spanning Empire.

"I know it may seem silly." She said, "But we're building something... we've contacted other crews like us, we've helped with sabotage missions... it's not been much, but we know we can make a difference... eventually."

It was a goal I could definitely have gotten behind. I wondered if they understood the hypocrisy of using slaves while trying to accomplish such a goal.

"I can definitely support your goals." I said, "Not that I have much choice, but yeah..."

Boria smiled. "I'm glad to hear it... you know, if it were up to me, you wouldn't be wearing that collar... I hate that we're using slavery to be honest."

"Why are you?" I asked.

"The Commander doesn't see anything wrong with slavery... she has... other reasons for hating The Supremacy. Unfortunately, she makes the rules around here."

I sighed.

Boria gave me another of her apologetic faces.

"So... would you like to see if you can do anything about our engine?" She asked.

"I can give it a look." I said, "No promises, though."

"Don't worry... I'm not going to shock you if you can't." She grinned nervously. "I don't even *use* my remote."

I examined the engine, it was from a few centuries before my time, but the engine on my old ship had been built as an advancement on engines like it. I managed to wrap my head around it pretty quickly.

"I think I'm familiar with the basics of this design." I said.

"Oh, good!" Said Boria, "I... barely am to be honest. The engines I worked on in my... legit days were of a very different make, from a very different part of the Universe. Commander Garzell bought this one from a scrap-hauling vessel... she said it was all she could afford at the time."

"Considering that, I'm impressed you've done as well as you have with it." I offered.

"Thank you!" Exclaimed Boria.

I cleared my throat, looking at the engine with some optimism. "If I can... examine the Engine's insides, I think I might be able to help speed things along."

Boria beamed at me. "That is SUPER!" She yelled.

Suddenly, a loud electronic voice began piercing into our ears.

"INHABITANTS OF STARSHIP ZEN! WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED! WE KNOW YOU'RE STUCK HERE, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE YOURSELVES UP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!"

Shocked, me and Boria ran out of the Engine Room to find the rest of the crew running to the main entrance of the ship, each holding some rather large laser rifles. Commander Garzell turned to the two of us urgently.

"Well, they've found us... tell me Boria, are the weapons working yet?"

"No, Commander."

"The Shields?"

"Yes... but only at 35% capacity."

"Can Ayden do anything about the engine?"

"He... says he might be able to if he takes a look."

The Commander turned to me, her gaze weary.

"Okay, slave. Time for you to earn your keep."

"I-I'll see what I c-can d-do..." I started.

"Enough chit chat, slave. Get to it!"

She ran off to the entrance, leaving me and Boria behind.

I had been given an impossible task, and it seemed that if I couldn't do it, I would die along with the rest of the crew. Shaking with anxiety, I cursed my luck once again.

Outside, the Commander and the others were met with some loud-mouthed assholes with massive laser guns. They stood a few rijimetres away from the ship, unable to get past the shields.

"SURRENDER!" One of them shouted.

"Fuck you." Replied the Commander, before blasting him with her rifle.

This prompted a wave of laser fire towards the ship. The shields blocked it, but there was no telling how much they could take.

The crew fired back at the small army that was against them, but they were hopelessly outnumbered, relying entirely on the shields holding long enough for me to do something.

In the engine room, I was using a sonic spanner to undo the screws on hatch covering the engine's power source. Boria watched me helplessly.

Opening up the hatch, I found the Energy orb that was supposed to be powering the engine. Immediately, I recognized an irregular hum emanating from it, it was faltering, clearly running at only half capacity.

I turned to Boria, a smile flashing on my face. "This is our problem!" I said, "It's faltering, probably due to a lack of power... if we can find some way to charge it up quickly, we'll be out of here in no time!"

Boria looked frustrated and pensive. "Urgh, let me think..."

12