A Slave Aboard Starship Zen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she looked down at my collar and a grin came across her face. Realizing what she was planning, I grinned too.

She pulled out her remote, pressing a button which released the collar from my neck, then she attached it to the orb.

"Well... here goes nothing."

Selecting the maximum setting (otherwise known as the kill setting), she shocked the Orb, causing it to power up, a loud whooshing noise announcing that the ship was now able to take off.

Hearing this, the crew quickly clambered back into the ship, and not a moment too soon. The Shield was close to faltering, another minute and they would all likely have been gunned down.

Once the crew got to the ship's bridge, the ship was able to take off, flying away from the station at hyper-speed.

I breathed a sigh of relief, grinning like an idiot. Boria grinned back at me.

"HIGH FIVE!" She shouted, holding up her hand.

Without hesitating, I high fived her.

Commander Garzell walked into the engine room with Molzoi, she grinned at us both, Molzoi looked genuinely happy for once too.

"Well done, you two!" Said Garzell, "You saved our asses back there!"

"It was all Ayden really." Said Boria. "He showed me what the problem was, I just found a simple solution!"

Molzoi noticed my lack of collar, looking at me hatefully once more.

"Where's your collar?!" She demanded.

"Th-that was the solution..." I said, pointing at the collar attached to the orb.

"*Very* creative!" The Commander told Boria.

"Can it work without the collar now?" Asked Molzoi.

"It should be able to... yeah." I replied.

"Good."

With that, Molzoi too the collar off of the orb, and attached it back onto my neck. I sighed, it was feeling so nice to have the damned thing off...

"I hope you now see the value in buying this slave?" The Commander ask Molzoi.

"I suppose." Said Molzoi.

I was amazed she was willing to admit it.

"Good." Said the Commander. "Now, may I ask why you weren't with him when I first came in here?!"

Molzoi looked startled.

"Well..." She began.

The Commander grinned.

"We can talk about that later... for now, I'm just glad to be alive."

The Commander moved to make her exit, but Boria cleared her throat, causing her to turn back around.

"What is it, Boria?" Asked the Commander.

"Well... Ayden *has* helped us a great deal today... don't you think that warrants some kind of reward?"

Garzell nodded. "You're right... the morale of a *slave* is still important. He may be relieved of duties for the rest of the day."

Molzoi nodded her head with what could have been mistaken for some respect.

"He deserves *that* much, I guess."

Soon, I was sitting in my cell once again, the door locked. Unfortunately, outside of my duties, there wasn't really much for me to do. The boredom gnawed at me, *this* was my reward for saving the entire crew?!

Slumping down onto my 'bed', I decided to try and get some sleep.

I dreamed of my dead crew-mates, they were alive and happy in the dream... safe... it broke my heart once again. Suddenly, I awoke, panting and sweating. I didn't know how much time had passed.

I paced around the room for at least an hour, I couldn't get the images out of my head and I couldn't sit still.

Eventually, I tired myself out and lay back in bed, longing for Zavyr to be there with me... I *needed* him there.

I flinched to the sound of the cell door opening. As if on cue, in came Zavyr, who looked down at me coolly.

"Hello, Ayden."

The cell door closed behind him.

"Hi." I said, blushing intensely, my dick almost immediately shooting upwards at the sight of him.

"Thank you for saving us today... you were amazing." He said.

"It was nothing..." I said, feigning modesty.

Without any prompting whatsoever, Zavyr made his his way into my bed and under the covers. The warmth of his body against mine felt good.

"Since we did it in *my* bed last night, I think it's only fair that we do it in yours tonight." He said, caressing my back and butt.

I nodded.

"Fair's fair."

Quickly, each of us stripped off our skirts, and he began fucking me once again, lightly scratching my body as he did so.

For my part, I kissed his arms and hands.

Suddenly, he turned me over, giving me a full french kiss, I returned the favor. We did it passionately... lots of tongue was involved.

He grabbed me by the butt, lifting me up and pressing me against the wall. It was a little aggressive for my tastes, but I was always willing to try new things. We continued to snog passionately, moaning in between kisses.

Finally, he laid me back on my bed, and continued the fucking, making sure to go slower than the last time. Both of us moaned as he thrusted himself into me over and over again.

With a final epic thrust, he cummed right into my asshole.

I wailed out in relief, he just panted heavily, sweating all over me once again.

He looked at me, happy.

"That can be my little reward to you." He said.

"Thanks... you did a great job." I replied.

"Do you want to cum too?" He asked, looking down at my bulging penis.

"Yeah..." I answered back.

"How do you feel about being sucked off?"

"I'll try anything once..."

Quicker than a flash, he was sucking my dick passionately, his moist lips spreading out over the entire shaft. I moaned in pleasure, as my penis erupted inside his mouth, he swallowed the cum without a second thought.

We both laughed in the ecstasy of it all, hugging one another tightly.

Suddenly, the image of my fallen crew-mates flashed in my mind once again, and I instantly withdrew from him much to his shock, falling right off the bed and onto the cold hard metal floor. I began panting and crying, unable to control myself.

"Holy shit, are you okay?!" Exclaimed Zavyr.

He got out of bed and knelt down to me, I looked up at him, tears in my eyes.

"I... I see them... I see all of them..."

"Who?"

"My crewmates... th-the ones who... who..." I couldn't finish.

"I'm so sorry." Said Zavyr.

"I... I..."

Zavyr helped me back up onto the bed, I hugged him profusely. He rubbed his hand against my back soothingly.

"It's going to be okay..."

"How can I live with... with what happened?" I asked. "I... I saw all of it... people I knew... people I spent all my time with... all killed in an instant... my captain... my chief engineer... the girl I wanted to ask out..." I lost my coherence once again as my speech degenerated into unintelligible sobs.

"I know how it feels to lose people." Said Zavyr. "It's not going to be easy to stop feeling the way you do... but I'm going to be with you every step of the way."

I looked at him with some relief, kissing his lips.

"Thank you." I said, my voice shaking.

"And I promise you..." He whispered intensely, his eyes suddenly filled with hate and fury, "we're going to break out of here soon... we'll kill every single one of the bastards on this ship..."

I looked at him in shock at his sudden change in manner.

"...and then we'll hunt down the people who slaughtered your crew and kill every one of *them* too!"

I didn't know what to say to *that*.

To Be Continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

You need to work on keeping your tenses straight. You bounce between third and first person and the characters get confused.

Shy1oShy1oalmost 2 years ago

Very unlabeled story so far. ❤️

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Strawberry Girl's Slave Delivery guy becomes his client's slave.in BDSM
Play Thing She gets a cruel introduction to her new life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sex Dungeon: Pleasure Room You fuck Leila the maid, testing toys and restraints.in BDSM
Tough Girl Ch. 01 Bree's totally hot voluntary abduction into sex-slavery.in BDSM
Humiliation & Beating for Fat Slut Middle-aged slut is verbally abused and paddled hard...in BDSM
More Stories