A Slave Aboard Starship Zen Pt. 03

Story Info
The crew goes on vacation.
4.8k words
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what?" I whispered dumbly. I was in shock after what Zavyr had just said to me, I could barely process it.

Zavyr realized it, he looked at me considerately.

"Sorry, I know that what I just said might be a bit much to take in for you..."

"Uh yeah...j-just a bit..." I said, trying to snap out of it.

"Haven't you been thinking of doing it since you came aboard?" He asked.

I hadn't. Thoughts of escape and revenge against the woman who had killed my crew were definitely there, but I didn't want to kill anyone. I hadn't killed anyone ever before, it was something I didn't even like to think about.

I shook my head and told him as much.

"I understand your position" He said. "But unless you want to be the victim you are now for the rest of your life, you're going to have to accept that such things are sometimes necessary."

"I don't want to kill the crew." I stated.

"Why not?" He asked, his eyes almost simmering with intensity. "They've made you their slave... they've mocked and abused you at every turn. Treated you with nothing but contempt. You saved their lives, and yet you're still a second class citizen to them!"

I couldn't argue with any of that.

"...Boria is nice." I offered.

He scoffed. "Boria?! Don't be fooled... she acts all bubbly and claims to value the lives of the slaves... but she still goes along with slavery when her Commander tells her to. She's just as bad as the others, *worse*, even..."

I looked away from him, upset.

"I don't kill... I won't. C-can't we... try to escape *without* killing anyone?"

Zavyr looked at me like I was a lunatic. "It would be significantly harder that way... and I don't want to do it."

I visibly flinched.

"These people made me a slave years ago." Said Zavyr, "They made me less than dirt... and for a time, they made me accept it... but my will refused to be lulled for too long. Now, I just resent all the years of my life that they made me waste... years of being an extension of their wills... years of *humiliation*!"

"I'm sorry." I told him.

Zavyr held me by the chin, looking at me deeply. "I will make them pay for what they did to me... and I would like you to help me. I'll give you some time to process everything... and then, if you decide to join me, we can work out a plan together."

"And if I refuse?" I asked.

"Well... I promise I won't kill *you*."

He kissed me gently, I stared at the wall blankly, my mind was feeling foggy.

Soon, the two of us were sleeping in my bed together, his arm wrapped around me. I couldn't believe that a man with such a soft touch could be so full of hatred.. but after all I had been through, I couldn't blame him.

Was he right?

As I scrubbed a filthy toilet the next day, Molzoi leering at me and making demeaning remarks, I seriously started considering the possibility that he was.

"Don't think I didn't hear the two of you last night." Said Molzoi, her tone suddenly adopting an even more angry manner.

My heart sank.

"W-what?"

"Yeah, I heard him fucking you... can't the two of you wail a little bit quieter?! It's disgusting to hear..."

I was relieved for a second that she hadn't heard us talking, but then I looked up at her, offended.

"H-how do you know that *he* fucks *me*?!"

"Don't stop scrubbing." She warned.

I immediately resumed my scrub.

She continued, "And come *on*... just *look* at the two of you. It's obvious who is dominant."

I blushed.

"It seems you were meant to be subservient in *all* aspects of life." She laughed.

That unpleasantness out of the way, Molzoi took me to the kitchen for Breakfast duties. Commander Garzell was waiting for us, she had an announcement to make to the whole crew. She seemed excited to be making it.

"We're going to be landing shortly." She stated.

"Where?" Asked Molzoi.

"Our favorite planet. Renza 12."

A wave of excitement was suddenly generated among the crew, they all spoke in murmured excitement, wide grins on their faces. I had never heard of the place, but it seemed like the best place ever with how excited they were.

"I figured that after having to spend so long on that dusty old space station and our... little ordeal there, we were all in for a treat. So, we'll be landing there later today."

"We don't have much money." Said Molzoi, "How are we going to pay for the usual... indulgences?"

"Easy." Said the Commander, "We'll go to one of the many casinos, stake our last 100 SCs, and cheat until we've got a few thousand."

Molzoi laughed, "A great strategy!"

"I don't like cheating." Said Reno, "But I do like having fun... so I can let it slide."

"I'm glad that I've escaped your supreme moral judgement, Reno." Snarked the Commander.

As the others chatted excitedly about all this, me and Zavyr began making lunch for them at the other end of the room.

"What's so great about Renza 12?" I asked him.

"It's a place that's very appealing to their sort... no law, no structure, just pure hedonism." He flipped over the vegetables.

I nodded. "Um... about last night..."

"Don't say anything about that here." He said coldly.

"Okay..."

Molzoi called over, "Why don't you both focus on making us lunch instead of chatting about your sex lives?!"

We served the food to the crew, after they were done, we made our gruel and sat down to eat it. I thought this would be a chance to talk to him properly, but Molzoi was standing right there, refusing to leave.

"Can't we have some privacy?" I asked.

"Sorry, no." She said. "I'm *not* letting you two make-out in the kitchen again!!"

We sat and ate in silence.

After breakfast, Molzoi and I were back in the engine room with Boria. The Commander wanted me to show her how to work the engine better, and she was very apt once pointed in the right direction. The two of us got along well, but what Zavyr had said about her last night was still in my head. With every pleasantry we exchanged, I couldn't help but think of her hypocrisy.

She was fiddling away excitedly, clearly very excited about the upcoming destination. I forced a smile. Molzoi stood in the corner, she looked about as bored as I think it's possible to look.

"Have you ever been to Renza 12?" Boria asked me.

"Er, no... I don't think so." I said, "I spent most of my time before on more..."

"Civilized planets?"

"Yes..."

Boria nodded. "Well, I hope you enjoy this change of pace... it's very fun if you take the right mindset."

"Will I get to do much?" I asked.

"You'll be with me the whole time." Said Molzoi. "Commander's orders."

I sighed.

Molzoi sighed too. "I don't like it anymore than you do... you're really going to cramp my style."

Boria looked away awkwardly, focusing again on the engine.

"Uh, Ayden? Could you help me with something over here?"

I did as she said, Molzoi closed her eyes, looking like she was the one suffering.

Soon, The Starship Zen was approaching the planet Renza 12.

Commander Garzell summoned us to the bridge, a clutter of chairs and screwed up controls... what else would you expect?

At the far-end of the room was a massive window through which we could see the planet. It was covered in craters and mostly grey... the sight didn't exactly fill me with the excitement that it did for the others.

Boria saw my disappointed expression. "It's... better than it looks." She insisted.

"I'm sure."

The Commander grinned back at me from her chair. "Not all planets can look as nice as The Earth from orbit." She said, "It's what's *on* the planet that counts."

"Yes, Mistress." I replied, forcing a grin.

She chuckled at this. "It's easy to get people to agree with you when you'll shock them if they don't!"

We landed on the planet at a port next to a small town. The buildings were ramshackle, mostly made of wood and a grey-stone. I could instantly see the attraction to the place though, almost every one of them was a casino, brothel, or bar.

The Commander went into one of the casinos for about an hour and came back to us with a handful of SCs in cash. She grinned smugly.

"Drinks are on me."

Before we headed out, Zavyr and I were fitted with metal leashes, which attached to our collars with a click. We were both led out of the ship, Molzoi holding my leash, Reno holding Zavyr's.

As we walked to a nearby bar with the others, the indignity of the whole thing began to get to me. I blushed as various occupants of the town passed us by, giggling and jeering at us, making fun of our sorry states.

"*This* is what you have to look forward to." Zavyr whispered to me.

I lowered my head in shame.

We went into the bar, it was a real dive. Sitting down on the chairs, we were asked by the Commander what drinks we wanted.

"Do *we* get drinks?" I asked, pointing to me and Zavyr.

"You can have *soft* drinks." She said, "Nothing alcoholic that would impede your abilities to follow my orders."

Me and Zavyr had some soda, while everyone else got hammered on beer and cocktails.

Zavyr had been distant with me that day. He had previously been my main form of comfort on the ship, but now, he barely spoke to me. I stared at him, trying to think of something to say, but I was worried that anything I said would just have made things more awkward.

Molzoi got up off her chair, having finished her drink.

"I'm going to catch up with a friend of mine." Said Molzoi.

"Who is he?" Asked Reno, a knowing smile on his face. "One of your many 'fuck buddies'?"

Molzoi grinned back. "You know me too well, Reno..."

"Remember to take Ayden with you." The Commander said, nursing her drink.

Molzoi frowned down at me. "I think that'll be a bit awkward!"

"Do it." Said The Commander.

"You know, she may be right-" I began.

Suddenly, I felt a small shock from my collar.

"AH!" The pain wasn't nearly as bad as when Molzoi shocked me.

The Commander had pressed the 'minimum' button on her remote.

"No arguing, slave."

"URGH!" Exclaimed Molzoi, grabbing my leash forcefully and dragging me up. "FINE!"

I waved goodbye to the others, they looked on at us amused, except for Zavyr, who looked away from me.

Molzoi dragged me from the bar and through the town, I waddled behind, struggling to keep up with her pace.

I got more giggles from the people around me as we walked, I rolled my eyes at them.

We wandered about two deramiles until we were approaching another bar, this one was three stories high and had a guard waiting for us, a tall man with a tentacled head.

"He's here?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"How do you know?"

"This is *his* bar."

"Oh wow... impressive."

"You're going to wait on the first floor." She said, "I'll be on the third floor with him."

"That sounds... okay." I said.

"I'll have one of the guards hold your leash while I'm gone."

"Great." I said, with no sincerity whatsoever.

"Hold it!" Shouted the guard.

"What?!" Molzoi asked, "Don't you remember me?"

"I remember... the boss will be very happy to see you." The guard replied, a small smile on his face.

"So what is it?"

"Slaves aren't allowed in this establishment... the boss doesn't like to see people of such a low station enter his bar, he says it kills the mood."

"Well, where should I put him?" Asked Molzoi, annoyed.

"There's a slave stand round back... you can put him there while you're inside."

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"That sounds great." Said Molzoi, smiling sadistically.

The guard smiled back, amused.

I was taken round back and we saw the 'stand'. It was a large metal machine attached to the back of the bar, filled with sockets for my leash to be attached to. A few other slaves had already been put there and were looking on with boredom as they waited for their 'owners' to come back.

"Well, this is one of his *better* ideas, I must admit." Molzoi chuckled, as she attached my leash to a socket.

"H-how long will you be gone?" I asked, nervous.

"Oh... only a few hours..."

"WHAT?!"

She smiled at me sarcastically. "Try and have fun while I'm gone!"

Sauntering away, Molzoi blew me a little kiss.

I really wanted to scream as many expletives as I could think of at her, but I knew that she would probably have given me the death-setting for that. Instead, I imagined myself punching her in the face a thousand times.

Looking over at the other slaves, I thought it might pass the time a bit to build some kind of rapport.

"Hello!" I said in the most upbeat voice I was capable of at that point. "Tough break, huh?"

Silence.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to talk to pass the time?"

Still silence.

"Uh..."

I soon realized that these were slaves who had been well and truly broken, of course they didn't speak, they had no voices of their own. Instead, they were content to sit there quietly until their owners returned.

It was something I hoped I would never be, but looking at them, I began to wonder if living as a slave for long enough could effect me like that.

I shuddered.

Lying down on the ground, I started looking up at the sky. It was red and black, looking very sinister. There wasn't a single cloud either, which was a shame... I was hoping I could look at clouds to pass the time! Instead, I closed my eyes... saw a flash of my dead crewmen... fuck.

I decided quickly to just not close my eyes ever again from that moment.

I tried to think about Zavyr and what he meant to me, but all I could picture was the cold stare he gave me when he told me that I had to help him with murder.

I really had *nothing* good to think about that hadn't been tainted.

Everything had become so overwhelming, tears began to pour from my eyes as I thought about it all. I felt like the unluckiest person in the entire Universe at this point.

Some of the other slaves looked on at me sympathetically, one of them even put a hand on my shoulder for comfort... but still, none of them spoke to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, it's Molzoi here. To move away from the slave's pathetic narration for a little bit, I thought you guys might like to read something from my perspective.

I entered the bar, my friend Derenos waving me through the door. We had dated for a few years, but it ultimately didn't work out... I didn't tell him why, but it was because I didn't ultimately find his octopus head all that attractive.

"Have fun, Molzoi... don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I laughed. "You were *really* bad in bed, man. It seems like I should do *everything* you wouldn't do..."

Derenos laughed, "Fuck you!" he said.

I walked to the back of the bar, where my fuck buddy was sitting. He was surrounded by a bunch of his men, two women in his arms. How typical.

He was wearing one of his usual flashy suits. His head-feathers were trimmed back, and he was wearing some black lipstick, which was pretty big with his people for some reason.

"Hi, Seracles." I said, smiling down at him seductively.

Seracles looked up at me in shock. "Molzoi... it's... well, it's good to see you..."

With that, he shooed away those bimbos he was hanging out with, and motioned for me to sit with him. I stood there for a hot second, acting as though I wouldn't, but I did it pretty quickly.

He wrapped me in one of his arms, planting his lips against me.

"What's been happening?" He asked, "Still travelling around in that old tin-can you call a ship?"

"That 'tin-can' is my *home*, you prick."

"Sorry." He said, but I could tell he didn't mean it.

I got up off my seat and started walking away.

"HEY! Where are you going?!" He yelled.

"I was WANTING to have sexy-times with you." I said, "But if you're going to insult me and my ship, you can fucking forget it."

He quickly got up, running towards me and grabbing my hand, stopping me in my tracks.

"I'm sorry, okay?!"

I frowned.

"Urgh." He said, "It's just banter, honey... seriously. You *always* get so intense..."

I turned to him, still frowning.

"Come here, honey." He said, hugging me tight and kissing me on the lips. "I can be an asshole sometimes... I know I can... but I still love you... and I know *you* love *me*.

My frown went away and I started grinning like a dumbass.

"You're right, you fucking stupid asshole..."

We started snogging.

People around us jeered and laughed, Seracles looked around, embarrassed.

"How about we go upstairs, babe?" He asked, blushing like a loser.

"Why not give them a show down here?" I teased.

"Unlike you, I have a reputation to maintain." He said.

"Spoilsport."

At his insistence, we walked up to the top floor where his 'office' was, it was really just a room with a bed and a jacuzzi, a pitifully small desk in the corner so he could get away with calling it his office.

He quickly jumped on top of his bed, motioning for me to do so too.

"Alright then... show me what you've got!"

I took off my clothes before jumping on top of him. He was shocked for second, but he caught up pretty quickly, snogging me hard as his massive boner pressed against my thigh.

He began taking his trousers down, exposing a pair of tight sexy leather underwear underneath, the boner protruding from them.

I helped him slip his underwear around his ankles, he nodded at me appreciatively.

His cock was absolutely massive, I was in awe of it whenever I saw it. A massive piece of meat that I just wanted to suck and ride all day long.

Looking at it, I realized that it looked a lot like my Human slave's dick... the two species had a number of physical similarities in fact... apart from the feathers and the fact that his dick was far bigger than that little twerp's.

"Come on..." He said, "Suck it."

I immediately did what he said, it felt weird following an order, but his cock was very persuasive.

I sucked up and down, licking at his penis-hole and sucking at the shaft. He sighed in pleasure as I made sure that my lips were as moist as possible for the 'procedure'.

I went further down the shaft and began licking his balls, sucking all the while. He moaned in appreciation at this, rubbing my hair and caressing my cheeks.

I sucked harder and harder, licking with increasing intensity as I went. As I did that, I began thrusting my body up and down on the bed in excitement and anticipation.

He began forcing his dick further and further into my mouth, I felt like I was eating it. I almost gagged, but luckily I have a great reflex.

I gently rubbed my teeth against his penis, this made him moan even more intensely than before.

I practically *feel* the cum coming up, sweating and making muffled screams as I became more and more excited.

And then, his cum splattered out into my mouth. I swallowed immediately, grinning as I looked up to him, he smiled down at me, sweat pouring right down his face.

"Thanks babe, that was... just as good as I remember it... if not better..."

"I always aim to please."

He gently brushed my hair.

"Come on up..."

"If you're not too tired out by now..."

"Baby, you know how much stamina i have... get up here."

"Your wish is my command..."

I moved further up his body, seductively sucking at various bits of his flesh as I did so. Soon, I was all the way up to his face, staring down at him eye to eye.

He grabbed my butt, thrusting me forward past his head, so that my breasts were now right in his face.

"OOF!" I shouted with glee.

"You like this, don't you?!"

He began sucking on one of my nipples, I sighed in bliss as he did it. His lips were dry, probably from all that talking he did, but the roughness of the skin felt strangely soothing on my breast. He began licking it, I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

Then, he shoved his dick into my wet vagina - one of the many perks of his species was that he could cum again seconds after his previous one!

12