A Slave Aboard Starship Zen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started thrusting harder and harder, I moaned in pleasure, thrusting my lower half up and down.

All the while, he was still licking away at my nipples, now alternating between the two of them quickly.

I could feel my orgasm coming on, his penis was digging right through my pussy.

"COME ON, YOU FUCKER!!" I yelled, slapping him gently.

He laughed, taking this as a challenge.

"OKAY THEN YOU STUPID BITCH... LET'S DO THIS!"

He thrusted even harder and quicker than before, I cried out even louder, ensuring that pretty much everyone on every floor would be able to hear me.

And then I orgasmed, the satisfaction being enough to make me cry out even louder.

For his part, he cummed almost immediately into my vagina, sighing with relief... the lucky bastard was getting *two* orgasms.

"That's quite a mess" I said teasingly, "why don't you clean it up?"

He began licking the cum from my vagina, swallowing it up like a good boy. I rubbed his head-feathers as I sighed with pleasure.

"I must say, I'm impressed with myself," he boasted, "even my CUM tastes good!"

"Shut up... it's not *that* good..."

"You seemed to be enjoying it earlier."

"It was the lead-up I liked... not the payoff."

He sighed sarcastically.

We passionately made out a little longer, but we became tired out quickly after.

Relaxing in bed together, his arm around me, we slept for a few eva-hours.

I woke up, he was staring at me intently, smiling.

"Hey... what's up?" I asked.

"I was thinking... we've been doing this a long, long time...

"Yeah? And?"

"Well... I've... never been one for serious relationships, but..."

I was shocked. "You want to make this serious?!"

"I mean... yeah?" He said.

"Why? Don't we have something good at the moment?"

"Yeah, sure we do, duh." He said, getting annoyed. "But... it could be even better, right?"

I considered this. I *had* been seeing him far more than my other fuck buddies, I clearly liked him more than them... and hell, I was always curious about having a 'real' relationship... but I knew I didn't want to ever be tied down by some guy.

"I... don't want to be tied down." I admitted. "Starship Zen is my *life*, I'm not going to drop it for you."

"I don't want you to drop it," he said, looking into my eyes with as much sincerity as he was capable, "I want to... well, I want to come with you."

"WHAT?!" This was too hard to believe. "Come on, you're joking, right?!"

"No."

"But this bar is *your* life."

He laughed. "It's really not... the money I make from it is my life... and I'll still be making money, even if I'm off-world."

I was unsure, this was very sudden.

"I just... want to try this out." He said.

I sighed, staring into the abyss. I didn't know if I was ready.

He put his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly.

"We can try it for a week." He said. "If it doesn't work out, I can take a ship back here... it won't be hard for *me*.

I considered.

"You make... a good case."

He beamed with excitement.

"YES! STARSHIP ZEN, HERE WE COME!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed, slaves came and went as their owners came to and from the bar. None of them seemed to have to wait as long as I was waiting. It seemed that my 'mistress' was enjoying herself.

To confirm this theory, I heard a loud yell coming from the top floor of the bar... it sounded distinctly like her.

"Urgh..." I moaned.

I had begun to play a few game of noughts and crosses against myself using the dirt on the ground. It wasn't exactly the best way to pass the time, but I had run out of options.

After about four eva-hours, I finally saw Molzoi come round the back. She had the owner of the bar on her arm, a guy in expensive-looking suit. He looked almost Human, except for the fact that he had feathers on his head instead of hair, and two beady bird-like eyes!

"Hello, Slave!" Taunted Molzoi, "Have a good time without me?"

"Well, it was more peaceful without you at least... except for the scream I heard-"

Almost on reflex at this point, Molzoi took out her remote and gave me another massive shock.

"AAAAAAAARGH" I screamed, falling into the muck on the ground.

Molzoi turned to her feathered friend apologetically.

"He's still being broken in a bit."

"I don't think I've ever seen a slave talk like that to a Mistress." He said. "It's interesting at least."

Molzoi took my leash off of the stand, walking away with her fuck buddy and dragging me along through the muck behind her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I shouted.

"I love hearing that scream." Molzoi laughed.

"P-please, let me get up..." I begged.

"No... this will be punishment for you not knowing your place." She answered, continuing to drag me along!

The feathered man laughed at this.

"So, how far is your ship?" He asked Molzoi.

"A few deramiles away I think." She replied.

"Oh good, good... I can't wait to meet everyone." He said.

Molzoi grinned. "They're going to love you!"

Evidently, these two had turned some corner in their relationship, I was happy for them... really. Being dragged along the floor as they talked to each other like two mushy highschool students experiencing their first crush really made me root for their love to succeed.

Soon, we were at the place where the ship had landed... but it was now gone!

Molzoi looked around, confused. I now had a chance to get up and I clumsily took it, staggering to a stand.

Molzoi checked the communicator on her wrist, speaking into it frantically.

"Starship Zen! Come in, Starship Zen! COME IN! Where the FUCK are you?!"

No answer.

Molzoi's feathered fuckboy looked around disappointed.

"Oh no... someone else must have gotten to it first." He said. "I was hoping to get the whole collection, but I guess I'll have to make do with just you..."

"What... what do you mean?" Asked Molzoi, turning to him in shock.

He was suddenly holding a gun to her head.

"Sorry about this." The feathered man said, "But The Supremacy has been extending its reach of late in its efforts to capture those who go against it... you'd be surprised the kind of trash they're willing to hire..."

He grinned, Molzoi looked like she was ready to cry.

Suddenly, two men came up behind us with a pair of rifles, pointing them at me and Molzoi. I shook in fear at them, holding my hands up.

"I *do* have feelings for you." He said, "But the steady rate I'm being paid for catching any rebels who come to my bar is... well, something I love even more."

"YOU BASTARD!" Shouted Molzoi, furious.

"Hey, at least you got a good fuck before your death." He said.

"N-not really. I... I was faking that orgasm." Said Molzoi, not willing to give him any more satisfaction than he already had.

He frowned.

"Just for that, I think I'll shoot your arms and legs off before I hand you over..."

Aiming his gun, at one of her arms, he grinned sadistically. I felt the cold metal of a rifle on my head, as one of his men readied to shoot me.

After careful consideration, I would have to say that Renza 12 was a touch overrated.

To Be Continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Harem House - Selene Pt. 01 Two friends decide to try something together.in BDSM
Three Girls and a Sissy on Dares Three drunk girls and a sissy having fun dares.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 01 Kai’s secret is found out by his sister and girlfriend.in NonHuman
A Gipsy Nightmare During Christmas Helen chose the wrong time to be rude to a poor beggar.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cum Slut Andy is underdressed and the girls help him out!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories