A Slave Amongst Equals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In frustration Ndulue had run for the hills. He did not know where he could go or what he could do, but it was possible to survive on the foods of the forest. Now, in the strangest of twists of fate, he found himself watching the naked body of the man's wife. If he wished he could capture her, bend her over a fallen tree and then give her the same treatment dished out to his woman. He could use her as her husband had used Omolade, give her the full benefit of his penis. That would teach Henry Hetherington-Smythe a good lesson that he would never forget.

But he knew that such things led to war and many people would die. The first people to be punished would be his friends still living in the slave cabins. So he caught hold of his cock as he watched the white woman and found pleasure in following every movement that she made.

She sat on the grassy bank for a few moments before lying down and letting the sun warm her skin. Soon her breathing had become steady; she had fallen asleep.

Ndulue watched her large breasts rising and falling. Omolade lacked such proportions, hers were smaller and pointed. He could have some serious fun with these monsters. He idly stretched his cock, enjoying the sight before him and as it became erect his hand moved unhurriedly back and fore. If he continued he might shoot his load. Would it reach her? Would she even notice if any splashes landed on her belly? If he had so wanted, he could have lunged out and caught her ankle but that would have caused chaos and he did not need that today.

Then his movement had made a sound that the woman had heard .

Startled, the woman sat bolt upright, listening and clutching her arms across her chest. She looked about but he was in the shadows and not easily seen. She stood to pull on her skirt, then searched for the rest of her discarded garments. She wore no loin-cloth underneath the skirt. Her damp breasts swung close to his face as she bent to retrieve her blouse and he was tempted to bite on the tender looking nipple closest to him. He was sure that she must see him he was so close, but his skin was dark and the shadows within the undergrowth disguised him. Soon she had her body covered, her footwear gathered and she disappeared from sight back down the mountain towards the plantation.

* * * *

Henry was in a better mood. The slave-girl Eve was finally with child and soon there would be another picaninny to work the cane. In the meantime, the girl would carry on with her own allocated work and the other slaves would know that the females would become pregnant one way or another.

They were an ungrateful bunch. There was always a reason to not work; the weather was too hot, too rainy, they were too sick or injured. He was an enlightened owner and even allowed them to grow their own vegetables on plots behind the cabins but they never showed any signs of appreciating this - although their health improved. He saved on feeding them which was a bonus, but many of the old-time owners didn't permit even this degree of freedom.

Several weeks later he had an idea to improve on the profitability of the girl, having conversed with other gentlemen at the port. She was a good looking creature - if you liked that sort of thing - and she could be sent to earn money from the sailors at the dock. Such men always had money, time and certain needs that could best be satisfied by a female.

He made the acquaintance of the proprietor of a house at the quayside and made a deal. Eve would be sent to work the ships for a week on a trial basis and he would judge by the income if the arrangement should continue. She was now starting to show the presence of the baby but still perfectly able to conduct the trade. So Eve was delivered to the man and Henry Hetherington-Smythe waited to see what would ensue from this new venture.

In the meantime, he was still irritated by the absent Tom who had evaded all attempts to recapture him. Never mind, it was inevitable that he would be found one day and then he would have a good flogging that he and the other slaves would never forget.

* * * *

Ndulue was appalled. His beloved Omolade had been ravished repeatedly by the despicable plantation owner and now she was carrying the man's child. And there was nothing that he or anybody else could do about it. Slaves were chattels like the carts that the horses drew through the street. But that was little compared to what was to follow.

She had then been forced into prostitution, servicing the filthy sailors on the ships while they were in dock. Violated from dawn to dusk for money straight into the grubby hand of the brothel-keeper with a cut for her owner. Then when she had objected to a particularly unpleasant, diseased character and the vile act that he wanted her to perform on him, she had been punished.

The owner had placed her in shackles and laid her down before the other slaves to witness her treatment. Her flogging was vicious, but he had taken care to protect his investment. She had first been given a spade and told to dig a shallow hole for her swollen belly to fit into while he applied the rawhide to her bare back. Afterwards, she had been branded on one breast with a red hot iron so that she would never forget that day. She could not lie down on her back for a week because of the deep cuts nor on her front for the burn.

But Ndulue was a warrior and would have his revenge.

These things took care, he would not inflict more retribution on his friends if he could help it. What was required now was cunning and preparation. Most importantly his head had to be calm for any chance of success.

Weeks later he had formulated his plan.

* * * *

Alice repeated her expeditions up into the forest. She explored further each day, finding viewpoints where she could watch the distant ships set sail for Europe. She did not know which vessels were heading for her homeland and which were merely visiting other islands so she fantasised about all of them, imagining standing on the deck as they headed for the horizon. Then turning her attention to the local wildlife, there were birds that hovered at the flowers that fascinated her and there were tiny fishes in the streams for her to study. The highlight of each day, however, was to find her waterfall and to bathe in the refreshing pool that no-one else knew of.

It was on a fine day as the next cane cropping season approached that Alice first saw the runaway. The weather was clear; there had been a heavy shower of rain earlier that had left the air fresh and the stream swollen. She had been about to undress when she saw eyes watching her from amongst the undergrowth.

Startled, she stepped backwards almost into the stream but just managed to keep her footing. Realising that it was certainly the runaway Tom, she felt alone and vulnerable but her instinct was to challenge him with confidence.

Alice soon registered that Tom was far more frightened than she was. His eyes were wide open and his lips wobbled in the way of the Negro when in fear. She stood above him and aimed a good kick, striking his ribs. He toppled over, giving her a good view of his privates and the brand on his shoulder that confirmed his identity as the property of her husband.

Taking in the sight of the finely muscled naked body before her, she saw him as she had never been able from the window. He was young and strong, quite unconscious of his unclothed state. His penis was impressively sized even when unexcited, his large testicles pushing it forwards to prominence. Quite obviously, he had been circumcised and he could easily have overpowered her - even ravished her - if he had wished yet was submissive as a lamb and utterly terrified.

She ventured her booted foot towards the slave and impulsively nudged his penis, demonstrating her dominance and ability to treat him as she wished. He showed no reaction to the contact but stared down at her foot passively. She repeated the movement to reinforce her position.

Alice was rewarded with a gradual twitching expansion of the organ. As she watched with interest, he soon became fully erect with the head glistening in the sunlight, fully the size of one of the belaying pins that held the ropes secure on the ships. She thought to herself that it must be a feat for a young woman to accept that behemoth - if it continued to grow, it might even attain the proportion of her own forearm.

The slave wriggled to a kneeling position and prostrated himself before her. Then before she could consider her next action he was kissing her ankle-boot, his tongue licking the leather.

Instinctively she snatched her leg away but then reconsidered and presented her foot to him once more, for him to continue with his humiliation. Soon enough he would be flogged and rebranded for his wrongdoing, but for the moment she enjoyed the attention and subservience. He must have thought that he would be cruelly executed on the spot, for he showed extraordinary gratitude for that moment of death being delayed. She held onto a tree for support as she stood one-legged on the hillside, then noticed that he was paying attention to her slender calf where it emerged from the firmly laced boot.

Alice could have ended it there but she was intoxicated with sudden power. This exquisite specimen of manhood was subjugating himself and for possibly the first time in her life she was the one that had the capacity to decide what would happen next. And she decided to experiment.

The Negroes were brutes of course. They rutted in the fields like the creatures without any regard for laws of decency and modesty. Yet it was a paradox for as the preachers had told her in Yorkshire, they were all the same under God. If it wasn't for the introduction of Christianity they would still be cannibals and living in mud huts. On the other hand, this individual was being flattering and it had to be said, very seductive. He exuded a physical presence and animal magnetism, and she felt herself melting at the thought of what his weapon could do to her.

This was all very confusing. Surely the European was destined to enslave the African - if God thought this was wrong, certainly He would have sent a sign to say so. This point had been argued many times in churches and bars alike. So with heart a-fluttering, she raised her skirt to her knee.

The man followed her indication and kissed her shin, then her knee where her leg disappeared from sight under her clothes. She felt his tongue at the back of her knee, making her thighs separate to grant him further access. Soon he was at her thigh, on the silken smooth skin and surely making her the most brazen slut on this God's Earth.

But nothing that made her feel so good could possibly be against God's law, certainly. She raised the skirt still higher and suddenly his face was against her patch of curls and his warm breath was on her most private of places.

She wore no underclothing there of course. The unfettered circulation of fresh air was surely conducive to good health and she was now quite used to being in that state. It was still a shock though when she felt his wet tongue against her slit.

She jumped back at that contact and was woken back to a state of sanity. Brusquely she pushed him back and fled down the hillside.

* * * *

Alice was irresistibly drawn back to the waterfall. While she was sitting there the rest of the world seemed so far away. She could not forget the thought of the man's body, the touch of his tongue on her person and his servility. It was such a contrast to the boastfulness and conceit of her husband in the face of his obvious insufficiency of funds and his business ineptitude. Normally she had little contact with the field slaves, her place was to manage the home. Perhaps if she could sort out the mess of the rest of the estate they wouldn't be losing so much money.

Recently Eve had been taken from her and had been replaced by an old woman now incapable of field-work. Alice had had no influence in this process, which surely demonstrated a lack of respect from her husband. How was she supposed to meet with society ladies in town with a broken old hag as a companion?.

A week later she chanced upon Tom once more. Before long he had removed her boot, was kissing her leg as he had previously and was working his way up the back of her thigh. Her husband had never appreciated her like this.

The slave's tongue was gentle on her skin as she leaned over to present him with her buttocks. There was a warm draught on the space between her thighs as she ensured that they were far enough apart to provide him with the room to access her body.

She was rewarded with a ruffling of her hair from his breathing. There was a tingle as she turned around for him to attend to that part in the most lascivious manner. She was not to be let down. Gradually the Negro used his tongue to probe and divide her labia, finally to locate the tiny piece of flesh that only her fingertip had ever found previously.

She peered down past her skirt at his face; his eyes gazed straight back into hers as he provided her with a pleasure that she had never imagined would be possible. He was clearly finding joy in knowing that she was enjoying his attention. Her knees buckled and Mrs. Alice Hetherington-Smythe, wife of a proud but not very happy plantation owner and member of the island's highest society found herself lying in the weeds with her knees wide apart and a slave's mouth firmly against her cunt. She tensed as she thought of that word. It was an obscenity, forbidden to speak out loud and risky to even think of. To allow this being to treat her this way was surely as depraved as anything that could be conceived.

Soon the man's technique became more soothing as well as desperately exciting, his tongue eased inside her front passage and she settled down to enjoy the experience. Her eyes closed in bliss, her legs drawn up to afford him unrestricted access and her breathing became deeper as she felt his tongue penetrate ever further.

She became overwhelmed by the desire to touch him in return, to feel and tend to that magnificent penis. Her hand reached out for it and he took his face from her groin so that she could hold him, stiff and heavy in her hand. Her fingers and thumb barely met about his girth as she admired the shiny purple head. Without thinking of the consequences she introduced the organ to her aching pussy and he began to push it into her.

He was too large for her body, she had only ever known the pathetic thing possessed by her husband and this was much, much bigger. She urged her body to relax as the tip barely forced its way into her entrance. Yet she was well lubricated and willing so eventually, he drove his way fully inside. Her passageway was stretched to a glorious agony by him, it seemed as if her stomach was pushed forward by the pressure. She locked her ankles around his waist as he started to fuck her with a steady and relentless rhythm.

Alice found that the weather was now unbearably hot despite the wind, meagre as it was. Soaked in sweat she pushed him away firmly and he knelt before her with his prodigious cock waving in the air as she shrugged off her skirt. Soon the rest of her clothing followed. When he tried again her body was more dilated, allowing him to slide deeply into her with much-reduced effort. All the same, her labia gripped his penis and was strained with every stroke.

She felt his rough hands stroke over her ribs. The touch paused when he reached the fullness of her breasts, tantalising her for a moment before continuing upwards. Her nipples rose to full stiffness just as his palms brushed over them. Down below her moistness permitted him free movement now as his pace steadily increased. She felt a strange emotion, a crescendo of sensation, a primeval urge to increase the pace that she had never felt before. She was frightened by it and for a few seconds resisted him, but he was not to be deterred. His relentless pounding continued and she surrendered to it. She shrieked with elation when her climax took over, thundering like the nearby waterfall in her ears.

He followed soon afterwards with his own release but she kept her ankles locked so that he could not withdraw immediately. She was rewarded with a final twitch of his penis deep inside her belly. As he eventually deflated she released him with a moment of regret that the moment was over.

The man stood and gazed down at her lying so wantonly, then turned and disappeared through the trees. Alice paused and held the memory of him standing over her, with his penis shining with her juices. She felt wide open, with a jubilation that she had never known with her husband. When she later strode back to the house, fluid trickled down the inside of her thighs so she ordered the elderly slave to pour a bath before there was any chance of her husband discovering the evidence.

* * * *

Ndulue was fascinated. He had observed the woman from a distance but he had never really had the opportunity to study her anatomy. Omolade did not have all of these features of the European; as a child, she had gone through the rites of passage that all females experienced. As a result, she was very smooth with a faint scar at the front of her vagina where the stray parts of her body had been removed. No longer did she possess inner folds of skin or the tiny protrusion of flesh that was indicative of maleness.

All females had that bit removed, just as all males had the flap of skin on the end of the penis cut off. That was reminiscent of vaginal labia and could not be permitted to remain on any man worthy of the name. His had been severed by the village elder with a blade, all the lads lined up ready in a row watching and submitting in turn. Some had shrieked in pain, one had fallen unconscious just before the cut. He had stood proudly and refused to flinch as the savage pain took over his entire body.

This white woman had her parts intact, peeking out from within. He touched her thigh lightly and slowly stroked her. Eventually, she relaxed and her legs fell wide apart as she welcomed the intrusive scrutiny. He was transfixed but strangely repelled, he could not bring himself to touch on her clitoris, he was wary that it would make him something of a man-lover.

When he was ready for her, he allowed Alice to straddle him and take the lead. Unexpectedly, she teased him back. Raising herself in the air, she knelt over his face, pressed her vagina against his mouth and forced him to taste her secretions. Then, before he could avoid it, her stiff little lady-penis was against his tongue.

He found that it moved whenever his tongue moved and that she squirmed if he did so. Just as his penis gave him pleasure, this organ was giving joy to the woman. Equally, it pleased him to give her this pleasure and somewhat unexpectedly it didn't make him feel uncomfortable at all.

When she was ready, the woman indicated that she was ready to be penetrated. She was tight, as if she had never known a man before yet she was a married woman. She writhed and wriggled,with internal spasms of her body that exerted a crushing grip on him. Ndulue had a vision of the sugar cane press and wondered whether he would need a machete in order to be separated from her.

* * * *

Alice was shocked. She could not possibly be with child. Surely this was impossible.

She had not had relations with her husband for weeks, yet her period had failed to arrive and now she had been sick in the morning.

Dear God, the prospect.

She had been reckless, had returned several times to her pond to meet with the runaway. But she could not possibly have conceived during those liaisons. Even the suggestion was beyond comprehension, the humiliation would be unimaginable. If she gave birth to a child her life would be over. Henry was fair-haired and blue-eyed like herself; not a single person in the world would expect her to produce a child with dark skin and curly hair.