A Slave Amongst Equals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had often wondered what happened to the small number of slaves who had escaped and were never heard of again. Stories circulated amongst her old friends of groups living in the wildernesses of the larger islands but she had thought it was all rumours and tall tales to frighten the children into staying close to home.

This society was strange; everyone had the opportunity to make their point. There was a discussion amongst all the villagers to decide if they were welcome, then someone told them that they were and they were directed to the corner of a hut to sleep in. In the morning there was food. Alice saw that a few of the folks were clothed with loincloths but most seemed content to live naked.

She was conspicuously the only white person there and created some stir with her pallid bare breasts and her thin torn skirt that only reached over her ass. Despite her bandages, it would take a long time for her feet to become a tough as those of the others, who had never worn shoes during their entire lives.

The older ladies took Alice to another hut and groomed her in their style. Her skin was rubbed with plant oils until it shone, her hair was trimmed and plaited, then her pubes were cut short and the edges shaved neatly. Her lips were now clearly visible through a triangle of scanty bristle, no longer would she have curls growing out towards her thighs.

For the next few days, Ndulue worked on building a hut of their own, with help from some others. When it was completed he performed a ritualistic dance with Alice, with high jumps and much stamping. Omolade showed her how to join in with some very suggestive movements, wiggling her shoulders to swing her breasts, then trying to do the splits. Omolade was better at this movement but had much smaller breasts which did not jiggle. Alice's met better approval when they were swung about.

Alice was shown how to shake her buttocks, bending over with her generously proportioned rear close to Ndulue's face and then standing still, as close to his nose as she could without touching him. Her body was well-built for this style of dance. When the preliminaries were over they all entered the hut together.

Once inside, Omolade demonstrated to her how to stroke Ndulue's body, how to beguile and seduce him with womanly ways. To her astonishment Alice was shown how to use her tongue on his body, to run the tip around his testicles and along his penis. Then after several strokes along his shaft, to place her lips against the purple end and suck on it. Alice could not believe quite how depraved she had quickly become. She had never known of such a lewd act in her previous life; her friends had never mentioned anything like it during their most private conversations yet Omolade performed the act as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Then Alice was ceremoniously lain down and Ndulue knelt before her, grasping her ankles. He raised her legs high in the air, before separating them wide apart. He gazed at her private area, causing her to react instinctively to this exposure of her most intimate parts by clutching her hands quickly over her groin.

However, her dignity was not to be protected so easily. Ndulue was already kneeling between her thighs so that they could not be clamped together. He took hold of her wrists firmly and eased them away to permit his unrestricted inspection to continue.

Once she had accepted his scrutiny, relaxed and even began to revel in it, he commenced to touch her. Not her clitoris, which she wanted, but a feather-light touch of her inner thigh. Slowly his fingers moved up, but then disappointingly he bypassed her moistening labia. He brushed her belly and stroked the sensitive undersides of her breasts before pinching her erect nipples. She jumped at the sudden pain but found that it was exciting and pleasurable. Alice found herself presenting herself for more of this treatment, even though his fingers inflicted an increasingly cruel torture.

Ndulue finally moved away, allowing her to bring her knees together once more. He lay flat on the floor and Alice stood over him before squatting down, impaling herself on his magnificence without any interference by him. This was her desire, her action. Once he was fully inside, completely occupying herself she leaned forwards so that her breasts were suspended over his face, teasing him, then slowly lowering the sensitive and bruised nipples to his lips. His teeth did not cause more agony though she would not have protested, but his warm breath was soothing.

Omolade taught her how to move against him, so that she could feel his length stirring deep inside her abdomen and how to withdraw in such a way as to induce a noisy squelch before presenting her pussy to his mouth so that he could taste her juices.

As she continued, she could feel his testicles rubbing on her bottom and his penis against the inside of her stomach and she found that she had an irresistible desire to feel him come within her, take his seed, be fertilised by it.

She was rewarded as he pulsated inside her and his fluids flooded her interior.

When Alice had finally slumped in her ecstasy, Omolade had supported her, hugging her and kneeling over Ndulue's face to suffocate him, making his body twist and turn again to bring her to yet another orgasm. A thought occurred to her - this was surely what her friends had been giggling about.

* * * *

Now that they had shelter, Ndulue spent his days with the other men on hunting expeditions for food whilst Alice joined the women in tending the gardens and looking after the children. He already had the spear that he had fashioned and a machete 'liberated' from a plantation, but another man allowed him to borrow a bow with some arrows that he practised aiming high into the air so that he could shoot animals out of the trees. Soon he had replicated the bow so he was able to return the original to its owner.

It didn't take long for the remnants of the flimsy nightdress to completely disintegrate and then it seemed natural for Alice to follow the example of many of the others and exist without the bother of clothing. There were more important things to spend her time and effort on. She found that there was a great deal of effort involved in sustaining themselves in such an isolated society, from dawn to dusk there was industrious activity and Alice realised that her preconception that he population was lazy was unwarranted. She found that she was usually exhausted by noon but the other women who also had babies kept working steadily.

She still attracted glances and even stares from the others, especially the younger ones as her white skin and fair hair stood out amongst the dark bodies, however, she became increasingly used to the attention and was able to ignore it.

Food supplies were limited and with the hard work, Alice found that her waist soon lost the fat that she had always carried. For the first time ever her stomach became firmly muscled and she developed visible biceps. Her parents would have been horrified at the changes. At least her breasts maintained their generous dimensions.

After the evening meal, there was an opportunity to relax at last. At dusk every day there was singing and dancing, with story-telling about the old days to the children. Finally, a man was delegated to keep guard through the night whilst the others could sleep.

* * * *

The dark clouds built up through the day and wind howled through the trees. The hut was primitive and didn't remotely compare to the mansion that Alice had inhabited previously, but there was a certain romance involved especially when it rained. Previously when she had admired the tropical storms from behind the windows of her bedroom it had been cosy and safe. Now the weather was real, the power of the elements visceral. The roof of leaves and fronds was not waterproof, but they huddled together in a corner where it was mostly dry.

Crashes of thunder continued into the night, flashes of light visible through the steady downpour and illuminating the entire sky. A sudden crack of thunder woke Alice and instinctively she reached across to the others for comfort. The bursts of electricity illuminated the raindrops, freezing their movement momentarily as she waited for the following crackling.

Omolade was gently stroking Ndulue in the darkness, her slim hand just managing to encircle his erection. Alice found his scrotum, then discovered that Omolade was bent over with her lips enveloping the swollen tip of his penis.

Alice was intrigued and drew closer to watch. Omolade did not disturb her rhythm but took Alice's hand to replace her own. Alice then felt a hand on the back of her head, guiding her down. Soon the warmness of Ndulue was against her own lips and she was being shown how to take him between her lips and feel her tongue against his shaft.

She had felt his ministrations against her female parts and now it was her turn. She opened her mouth as widely as she could, but found that his size was just too much for her. She was disappointed; she had a sudden urge to take him deep within her body, into any orifice he chose. However whilst her vagina had stretched sufficiently to accept his impressive girth, her mouth was limited in its capacity.

Alice was reduced to sucking on the tip whilst her hand moved vigorously. She managed to use her other hand to cup his testicles and feel them contract immediately before she found her mouth flooded with a sweet yet salty fluid.

It was amazing; the fundamental energy of his life was flowing over her tongue and down her throat, Ndulue was sighing and relaxing even as she continued her efforts. Finally, she swallowed the last of his emissions and licked away any traces that may have spilled down her chin.

Ndulue started snoring gently even whilst the thunderstorm persisted above. Alice jumped at a particularly close lightning strike and cowered against the corner of the hut but Omolade took her hand to comfort her. Alice would have reawoken Ndulue but Omolade stopped her, wrapping her arms around her. In the darkness, they embraced as water turned the slopes to mud and twigs flew across the slopes.

The bare body of the woman who had once boiled her laundry pressed against her own, with a feminine softness quite unlike the masculinity of Ndulue or even Henry. She felt the smooth skin of Omolade's back and ran her hand across the gentle swell of her behind. In return, a hand fondled her breast in the darkness. Sweet lips found her own, as legs entwined her thighs.

Her own hand found a smooth, soft swell of flesh. There was a rough scar and Omolade flinched; she had touched the burn, not yet fully healed. Alice bent her head down and tenderly kissed the rawness, then her fingers found the other breast with its stiff nipple.

A firm groin pressed on her hip but there was no erection present. Tentatively Alice moved her hand around to that area and was rewarded with willing flesh, incredibly soft folds of skin with a moistness against her fingers.

She should have been prepared for it but was not. Alice snatched her hand away but Omolade caught hold of her wrist and returned it to continue the exploration. Encouraged, Alice resumed and felt around the area. Underneath she found the creases that signified the start of buttocks, as a tongue slipped between her lips penetrating her mouth as her fingers probed the crevasses below.

She found a vagina, unprotesting to her touch. Suddenly her middle finger was fully inside the warm passageway as she felt a gentle hand separate her own labia and the movement reciprocated. The claps of thunder continued in the background but she cared no longer.

* * * *

The storm was long past and the camp was excited with the annual shower of shooting stars. This year the shower was bright in the clear night sky, a spectacular display which was a good omen.

It was time for Alice to be initiated as a full member of the tribe and no longer be regarded as a visiting stranger. The ceremony was unusual nowadays, but the elders remembered it being held regularly back in the old lands when a woman deserted her birth-tribe and joined another. It could be for a variety of reasons but the object of the rites was always to make her unattractive to her previous family so that they would not pursue her. She would be ritually degraded and humiliated and the process would if at all possible be communicated to her family - that was the entire point of the thing.

The night began with a party fuelled with rum. Both men and women took part in dancing competitions, demonstrating their prowess and athleticism whilst spectators drummed on skins stretched over old barrels.

The stump of a single sapling had been left behind when the ground had been cleared. This had been trimmed so that the top few inches was narrow, smooth and round.

Eventually the drums fell silent, the main part of the evening was due to begin. The women sat in a large circle whilst the men caught hold of Alice and held her still near to the trimmed stump. A man wearing a mask of feathers and lizard skins made her kneel down. The stump had been greased and entered her like a rigid penis.

Others swiftly tied ropes to her wrists and soon she was bound securely. The stump fixed her fast, she could not even rock back or fore but it was concealed between her thighs and almost invisible to onlookers. Her hands were behind her back tied to her ankles, her head pulled back so that as she was fixed to the earth, she was forced to look up to the stars.

The hush ended as a single drum started beating out a slow and steady rhythm. The masked leader stood before her and started to masturbate. The other men gathered around whilst the women sat at the edges as more drums joined in, increasing the volume and atmosphere. They clapped keeping time with the drums. The tempo gradually increased until it was a cacophony of noise then the feathered man stepped close as he ejaculated, so that spurts of hot semen landed across her face.

The other men stepped forwards in turn from their place in the circle. Before long there was a steady stream of men and semen was lacing through the air to land on her back, her breasts, her hair, her legs. She was a conduit between the fertility of the people, the earth and the universe.

The masked man raised his arms and the gathering fell quiet once more. Ndulue stepped forwards and released her bonds, allowing Alice to stand and free herself. She wiped semen from her eyes and her lips. She was happy, for she was now an official member of the group.

* * * *

Henry was drenched in sweat that trickled down his forehead into his eyes. He would have wiped it away if it hadn't been for his restraints. His arms were bound to the trunk of a tree and three escaped slaves watched him closely. A blindfold hung around his neck, it having been pulled away from his eyes but the gag that had been forced into his mouth remained secure, preventing him from calling out.

He had been dragged from his home three days prior, captured by these savages. He'd be lucky if he ever saw civilisation again. Firstly his door had burst open and the men had charged in. Then he was hooded and his hands bound with ropes. They dragged him up into the mountains and for three days he had been forced to walk, climb and stumble about the island. Now he didn't have the faintest idea where he was.

Then he had heard singing and drumming, as if he was in darkest Africa. A wad of cotton was rammed between his teeth, tied behind his head and his blindfold pulled down. His position meant that he was forced to survey the scene before him, illuminated by flaming torches and the starlight that shone through the trees.

He saw his own wife, his beautiful Alice kneeling in the dirt. She had not a single stitch of clothing on her body, surrounded by equally naked slaves. He recognised her immediately for there was no confusing those magnificent mammaries with lightly pigmented nipples the size of saucers, nor the big beautiful eyes that gazed up at the black penis that was aimed at her face. Other women sat in a ring around them, singing and banging on drums.

The man wore a mask and he was masturbating before her but instead of recoiling against the horror she seemed to be welcoming it. When he shot his load across her face she didn't even flinch.

Then other men stepped up and each in turn spurted over her from all directions until she was covered in muck and filth.

He couldn't see any more; his eyes were filled with tears as the hood was replaced on his head and he was led away. He didn't know how, but he would make every effort to destroy this place and return his wife to some sort of decent society.

* * * *

There was trouble in the air. The scouts had gained news updates by secretly visiting plantations and had heard of squads of soldiers being sent to search for escapees. Some of the plantation owners had armed themselves with muskets claiming that they were for their own protection. No-one believed that of course, there was no danger for the white men.

Ndulue took his share of guard duties and was allocated a sector of the mountain that overlooked the sea to monitor. Otherwise, the camp continued with the normal routines and Alice daily busied herself with grinding flour between two rocks as the children played in the dust.

One day Alice heard a commotion. There were gunshots, screams and yelling, she looked in the direction of the disturbance and saw people running about. A woman was running directly towards her, mouth open but no words discernible. As she drew closer Alice realised that it was Omolade.

Without slowing, Omolade scooped up the two children, one under each arm and sprinted away towards the trees. Alice was left alone and realised that soldiers were running, firing guns. Some people were falling, wounded and bleeding. There seemed no reason at all for the gunfire.

Alice stood and started to follow Omolade but she could not run like her. She still wasn't as fit, her feet were not toughened and her heavy breasts were painful when they swung excessively. She tried to hold them still with her arms but the men behind were gaining on her. She couldn't go any faster - and the more terrified she became, the slower she seemed to be. Her legs were of lead and wouldn't obey her.

The footsteps behind were getting louder, Omolade and the others were no longer in sight. It was like running in slow motion and she couldn't pump her arms to increase her speed or keep her balance. As soon as she dropped her hands from her breasts they bounced wildly, finding their own momentum and threatening to take her off balance.

Then there was an impact from behind and she fell. Rough hands restrained her then as her face was pressed to the ground, ropes were tied to her wrists by men in coarse clothing.

She could not move. A man stood over her, holding a gun but saying nothing except for shouts to his companions. After the field had fallen quiet she was raised to her feet and addressed by the man who seemed to be in charge of the raid. He wanted to know what she was doing there, what her name was, where she lived. Alice glared at him and refused to answer. The longer that she could avoid being committed to a lunatic asylum, the better.

The man wanted to know why she, clearly a European woman was naked. She said nothing but as he gazed at her tits she breathed in deeply to make them jut out as much as she could in defiance. He removed his coat and wrapped it over her shoulders to hide her body and before she could shrug away the rough material it was buttoned up, to the dismay of a group of the other men rapidly gathering around in a circle staring at her. She spat at them.