All Comments on 'A Slave Called Daisy Pt. 01'

by DesiredRose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesiredRoseDesiredRoseabout 6 years agoAuthor
A/N

Hey, I’d appreciate some feedback. If you don’t like it tell me why. If you do like, still tell me why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs a lot of work

So they all have to be over 18 and you made it historical. So there is. I way ever an 18 mulatto slave is a virgin at 18. Also no way she don't know the master was her father. The did not have panties back then. Women don't start leaking down their legs when they are virgins and looked at sex for 5 minutes. Virtually I possible to squirt from only cliteral stimulation let alone that fast. Slaves have zero to do with selling other slaves. You don't even have the mother owned by the man fucking Her so how could she sell he daughter. And really she keeps her daughter for 18 years no other children and you think she will sell her??? Face fucked with no issue no gagging. Story makes no sense and needs proofreading for the rest

DesiredRoseDesiredRoseabout 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

1.) According to Literotica, “For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18”. They wouldn’t have published the story if people needed to be over 18.

2.) This is HISTORICAL FICTION. Not everything in my story is REQUIRED to be factual. This is my character, and if I want her to be an 18 year old virgin mulatto, that’s what she shall be.

3.) Yes, slaves did not have “panties”. Female leaves wore an undergarment under their skirts/dresses called, Pantalets. They weren’t going around commando. But one again this is historical fiction and I don’t want to write about pantalets.

4.) Once again this story is fictional, so yes maybe virgin woman don’t go leaking down their legs. But besides that, unless you’ve studied every single woman in this universe you can’t say “women don’t start leaking down their legs when they are virgins and looked at sex for 5 minutes.” Thanks for your opinion though. 😊

5.) Once again, did you study every woman in the universe? You can’t say it’s impossible to squirt that fast and be able to back it up with real scientific facts. I’m sure it’s perfectly possible since women are not the same and some can be very sensitive. Also... its FICTIONAL.

6.) I’m aware slaves weren’t selling other slaves. She’s not selling her for money, more like a trade off, which I could have mentioned in the story. She’s selling her daughter for her own “freedom” but not freedom of slavery, freedom of having to have sex with him anymore. I also could have explained that in the story.

7.) The mother is owned by another master on a different plantation. I can’t go into further detail because that’s for the next part of the story. But it would be further explained there.

8.) Just because it’s her only child doesn’t mean she wouldn’t sell her. And yes she had to wait 18 years. Because I have to follow the guideline of sex between no minors. No point of selling her young because the mother would still have to continue having sex with the master till the girl reached 18.

9.) Yea, face fuck with no gag.

Thanks for the feedback. Have a nice day 😊

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 6 years ago
Good start

You need an editor, enjoyed the start and concept, but too many wring words typos to keep things straight.

DesiredRoseDesiredRoseabout 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Slut4daddie36D

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely will have this part reviewed and have the next part reviewed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep writing

It is just a story. It is not a historical account. Sometimes people should just read it for what it is... it’s just a fictional tale or fantasy dreamed up in the authors head. Keep writing. After you write step away from the story briefly and then reread to catch errors. As for historical accuracy and realism, it’s your story... it can be as historically accurate or inaccurate as you want. I normally write my stories with the masters being black and the slaves being white, and the black women using white male slaves for sexual gradification just to twist the image: It’s my story so who cares. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2 ?

Part 2 ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous