All Comments on 'A Slave for the Day (with Friends)'

by eroticwritergirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much better than the earlier stories!

This one is by a massive leap so much better than your first two stories. She wasn’t forced and could have stopped it at any time. It was a fantasy they both wanted.

Sex is soooo much better when everyone is clearly consenting. It’s kinda sad to have to say that but it’s still true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I really liked the erotic acts they did, they were hot, but the reason i couldnt give 5 stars is that elles character didnt seem at all like a woman. 'ive secretly only every wanted to be subservient to men'. Geez, like any woman's ever thought that XD, kinda ruined it that she was some weird warped attempt at a woman who wants sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Generally scared of groups but...

Definitely fresh and turned me on. The writing flowed well. It was an interesting story idea. I am pursuing a similar story idea where the man is dominated by women who are in complete control. I like how she was particularly attracted to the blue-eyed dude. I was curious about why she was interested in Blue Eyes and perhaps that could be developed for a stronger connection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very very erotic and kinky.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A Slave for the Day (with Frends) both needs and deserves Ch. 2.

If Elle were my girlfriend, I would make sure the guy with blue eyes becomes our friend and a regular guest at our place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwritergirl@eroticwritergirl
hello. I'm a contemporary romance and erotic romance writer. my themes revolve around submissive women and dominant men. sometimes it's reluctant but most of the time it's consensual. it's rarely violent (since that's not my thing). being a submissive woman, this is the theme...