All Comments on 'A Slave in Imperial Rome Pt. 02'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When will part 3 be released

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Don’t know if you’ve seen my comment on the previous chapter or if you go back and check? This was a brilliant addition to what will hopefully be a stunning story.

It made me wonder how long before his friend tries to use her.

Looking forward to reading more

Tess (UK)

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Can't wait to read how this keeps developing.

GuyonthegreenbenchGuyonthegreenbenchover 3 years ago
Excellent

well written and paced, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surpasses the first

I wonder if Marcus will marry that future wife and provoke a little comedy trying not manage both his bride and his favourite toy. Or will both women show themselves to be secret cuckqueans who don't mind seeing their master knock up another woman of the household repeatedly. Nice to see Rebekah has come round to knowing her place as well and is eager to please. Maybe she'll be happy to bear her owner some extra children when he gets his own estate

AureliuoAureliuoover 3 years ago
Great!

Thanks for the great story. Really enjoyed it. I’ll definitely buy your book if it comes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

Please don’t let him have a wife, I think I’d be cool if the slave girl had to like prove herself for to be his wife. The clash of tradition vs love/lust would be really satisfying

Also the brother is a bit annoying but over all this is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a good story!

I really like the progression and their interactions. Very well written, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot historical erotica.

This is such a well written historical piece, with fleshed out character interactions, and historical plausibility. Yet it also has the relatable modern day theme of a young man discovering and learning about the female body, but back in the time when the only way to do so was through upclose personal interaction. No internet, photos or movies back then. Some suggestions and comments:

So it turns out that she's much smarter than she originally let on, and knows the language all along. I'm guessing that Marcus showing genuine interest in Rebekah's genitals and taking Maya's advice on using his mouth on her womanhood (a big taboo in ancient Roman times, since it meant the man taking a submissive role) coupled with interjecting to come to her aid during her fight with Mathilde helped earn Rebekah's confidence to reveal that she can speak his language and ask questions. Rebekah seems to learn that the best way to earn better treatment and a greater degree of freedom on her way to eventual manumission is to seduce Marcus and his family, Marcus with her body, and Marcus' mother with her mind. She already starts getting on Marcus' mothers good terms by bonding with her over art and her own artistic abilities, and gives in to having sex with Marcus for the first time.

The part in the chapter where Rebekah spreads her legs and Marcus admits to himself that he still needs to learn more about female genitalia, like where do women pee from, and resolves to observe and explore her genitals in more detail later, was an erotic scene. Him applying his mouth to her womanhood and genuinely liking the smell, taste, and heat of her genitals, while genuinely hoping that he can get a pleasureable reaction from her was a very hot sequence too. The act itself is hot and the implications are hot too. Romans considered oral sex a taboo act of submission, and dirty too since that's where urination occurs, so a Roman male doing that, and on a slave girl, would be considered an unmanly submissive taboo. Yet Marcus doesn't care, he genuinely likes the taste, smell, heat, and intimacy of her womanhood. He owns her body and he wants to know and observe everything about his "Hebrew Princess'" body. In breaking taboos about what was considered acceptable based on social caste, sexual dominance, and grossness, to observe, explore, and interact with his "Hebrew Princess'" body he unknowingly is taking a somewhat submissive role but he enjoys it too much to care. He owns her body, but with his infatuation with all aspects of her body, her body is beginning to own him. Something that she definately can use to her advantage to seduce him. Afterall, he shows far more interest in her pussy than she shows in his cock.

Now that Rebekah and Marcus can communicate with each other, he can make good on his resolution earlier in the chapter to get a very good, long, and detailed look at her genitals and observe her relieve herself so he can learn exactly where female pee comes out of a woman from. Since they can communicate now, she can spread her lips wide open, and show, point out, and teach, about female genitalia to him using her own. If her strategy is seducing him with her body, she can definately use this to her advantage. Once he asks her to teach him about her genitals by showing him everything, and to pee during the lesson so he can find out where exactly girls pee from, she is going to figure out that her master is not very sexually experienced, and that she is one of the very first girls he has been with. She is definately going to use Marcus' lack of experience with other women, and enamourment with the female body to her advantage, if her strategy is to seduce her way into being the favorite slave of Marcus, and a favored slave of the family. Heck, she'd probably even take advantage of Marcus wanting to see her pee, by asking that he provide her with all the cool clean water she can possibly drink, to make sure that she can accomadate his request, instead of the slave rations of warm tepid water. When writing the part where Marcus gets his first very detailed look at spread female genitals and Rebekah teaching him, can you please provide as much detail as possible. This is Marcus' first really good look, and anatomy lesson, so he should be getting as much detail down as possible and observing how new and fascinating everything looks. Also capturing Marcus' suprise when Rebekah pees and he sees that it comes out of a little hole which can really expand to accomadate a powerful flow. Put in as much detail, as possible, it's Marcus' journey of discovery and it helps the reader to have Rebekah's genitals descibed in as much detail as possible. This body exploration lesson would also give a fun chance to explore the master slave, submissive, and seduction angle. Since she would technically be the one in the dominant position, teaching him about her body while he leans in with his face just inches above the spread open genitals of the slave teaching him. When she pees, he will have his face just inches away from the urinating genitals of his slavegirl. A very dominant position on her part, and a submissive position on his part. Him observing her while she takes a well hydrated, long, and strong pee, and tries not to pee too hard and hit him in the face, although she might just do that, and maybe he won't mind, and maybe he'll even like it, enjoying her warm wet bodily fluids, if he's gotten to that point of enamourment with his "princesses" body that nothing about her body, which he owns as his favorite toy, bothers him.

It might be funny if his mother secretly observed Marcus taking on a submissive role and exploring Rebekah's body. Confronting them later and temporarily embarrassing them before revealing she's okay with it. As a woman herself, she probably wouldn't mind and would actually encourage her son to gain experience with the female body, and that it's only natural to be interested in it. She would probably encourage Rebekah too, and not let any awkwardness come between the friendship they have established over a shared love of painting and intellect. Although, she might be a bit jealous that Roman men would be willing to be more daring and frisky with slavegirls than take on the taboo improper submissive role to pleasure their wives and try new things that might be considered socially improper, even among spouses.

Speaking of body exploration, Marcus should eventually begin to explore and observe Rebekah's backside. It's likely that Marcus has never seen a human anus before, and with full license to explore Rebekah's body and everything about it he should eventually observe and explore her backdoor. Maybe he could even show his dedication to her body by sniffing and licking her anus. He could certainly use it as an alternative hole to vaginal sex to minimize the chances of getting Rebekah pregnant.

The relationship between Lucius and Mathilde is an interesting foil to the relationship between Marcus and Rebekah. Rebekah is smaller than Marcus, yet Marcus doesn't mind taking on the submissive role to explore Rebekah's body and pleasure her, which he aims to do. He also doesn't like the idea of hurting her, and worked to break her in slowly. By contrast, Mathilde is a huge and strong amazon barbarian woman, who Lucius did not hesitate to break in with violence, and who could overpower and sexually dominate Lucius if she wanted to, yet she takes on the submissive role herself. This is nicely demonstrated in the part where she actually shows off her submissiveness by sucking Lucius' cock in front off Marcus and Rebekah and actually swallows his fluids. It's probably safe to assume that Lucius would not do the same with her genitals. It's possible that Lucius doesn't even know much about her anatomy down there. Maybe the next time Marcus and Rebekah are with Lucius and Mathilde, Marcus can appeal to Lucius' curiousity, so when Mathilde has to pee, she can be ordered to give Lucius an anatomy lesson on female plumbing and what all the parts are for. It would give Marcus a chance to compare her genitals to Rebekah's, and maybe Marcus can offer to teach him how to pleasure her and see Lucius' reaction. If he refuses is it because of social taboos, or because of a fear of indulging such a powerful woman and giving her ideas? Maybe a large woman like Mathilde likes playing against type, and playing the submissive herself, and Lucius' fears are not founded. Or maybe she would feel like asserting control, and maybe Lucius might like it.

It would be interesting to have Rebekah working her way into semi freedom through thoroughly seducing Marcus and the two of them playing around sexually and somewhat openly. Her cultivating that pussy smell he loves, playfully flashing him every time she relieves herself, encouraging him to finger and play with her, orally eat her, and screwing around almost in the open. It would be interesting to get other characters perspectives on this relationship.

All in all this is a great historical erotic work, and I'm sure stuff like this happened in real life. Take your time, work in as many details as possible, and keep this momentum going because this is one epic historical erotic work.

jove48jove48over 3 years ago
More please, sir!

Such hot stuff!

And great historical detail--just enough.

And really a lot of chemistry between these characters!

I'll be stopping by once a week to check to see if there's a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, really hot. Maybe in the next chapter focus on the coercive and exploitative nature of Marcus's relationship with Rebekah. She is his property for life after all without rights or free will of her own. It would be great to see the nature of this relationship explored fully, the force, coercion, alienation from her homeland, being treated as an object for a man's pleasure and possible impregnation, and being always vulnerable to his every whim. Both know that he can use her for sex at will, fuck her in the ass, impregnate her, rent her out to friends, or sell her to any terrible fate he chooses and there is nothing she can do about it. Maybe he is called off to campaign in a distant corner of the empire where he distinguishes himself and is gifted his own estate by the emperor. He takes Rebekah along as his servant and entertainment and relaxation and becomes more possessive and dominant over her. He uses her when it suits him but usually takes her pleasure into account. Eventually, he gets sick of interuptus coitus and decides to get her pregnant without her agreeing because she is, after all, his personal property and his breeder. She is reluctant but submits because she knows this man is more benevolent than most Romans and has a genuine concern for the girl he owns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow just wow

other noncon writers couldnt match you marcus is best dom ever

the feelings and uncertainity of rebecca from marcud pov was emotionally briliant

keep writing

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Pure Delight.

Thank you for such a enjoyable read. You have created two complex and absorbing characters in this great story. Look forward to seeing how their relationship evolves. Many bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story. It's especially good because it's written from the perspective of the slave owner rather than the slave, which is unusual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...