A Slave in Imperial Rome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebekah let go with a string of words in her language as she fended off the larger blonde woman. I was suddenly proud of my girl as she held her ground against her muscular foe.

A blow caught Rebekah on the side of her thigh and she howled in pain and anger. She backed off for a second and then slashed at Mathilde's ribs. Mathilde's parry with her sword was too slow and the blow landed on her side. Mathilde screamed in pain and fell back yelling in anger at the other girl. She then moved in hacking and slashing, beating Rebekah back towards a small hillside leading down to a stream. Rebekah parried as best she could but the enraged taller woman was beating her back.

Mathilde lunged and knocked Rebekah's shield out of her hand. Pressing in closely she tried to stab Rebekah with the wooden sword but my girl stepped aside and grabbed Mathilde's arm. Holding on with all her might both girls fell, dragging each other down into the dirt and they began rolling in the field, hands clawing at each other. Mathilde had dropped her weapon and was now trying to smack Rebekah in the ribs and chest while both girls screamed and swore at each other.

Lucius was roaring with laughter but I thought it had gone on long enough. I jumped up yelling at him to pull his slave off while I jumped into the fray. Lucius finally realized I was serious and joined me in pulling the girls apart but not before Mathilde got one more closed fist punch into Rebekah's ribs.

***

The pool in Lucius's elegant Villa was heated with warm soothing water. Our slaves were filthy from the mud of the training ground. He and I watched them as they submerged and cleaned themselves up.

I hadn't really enjoyed their fight nearly as much as Lucius but I was proud of my little Hebrew possession's spirit and fighting skills.

Lucius commented, "It looks like both of them have held a sword before capture." Chuckling, he added, "And we would do well to remember that."

Mathilde drifted over to Lucius and he wrapped his arms around her in the refreshing water. His hands slowly began a massage of her large breasts as we discussed political matters of the capital. I consciously ignored Rebekah while he and I chatted to see what she would do. I did notice that Mathilde was eyeing her with a look of scorn.

On her own volition Rebekah moved through the water towards me as I launched into a rebuke of the public works administration for the neglectful state of the roads. They only seemed interested in the new Colosseum, which had been an incredible drain on the treasury. I felt her arm brush against mine as she moved beside me. I was pleased with this and took her into my arms facing her out. My hands ran lightly over her stomach and my lips brushed her hair.

When Lucius sat up on the side of the pool, Mathilde moved between his legs. She smiled at Rebekah, I believe, in challenge and turned towards Lucius. Looking to the side at us she took his cock in her hands and massaged it lovingly. She then bent over and ran her tongue over his stiffening member. While he tried to continue the conversation she took him fully into her mouth causing him to gasp and lay back. He grunted out, "Brother, my slave feels we have talked enough. I must beg your indulgence."

I watched this going on and then peered into Rebekah's face. She was mesmerized at the sight of Lucius's cock gliding in and out of the large blonde woman's lips. I held her tightly to my chest, my arms now wrapped around her breasts. I felt her nipples grow into hardened pebbles at the lascivious sight of the blonde slave sucking and licking her master's cock. Finally Lucius groaned and shook as Mathilde devoured his seed but not before opening her mouth and showing Rebekah what Lucius had put into her mouth.

I thought, 'All in good time my little Princess slave.' With that we left to return home.

****

Something interesting happened on our return to the Villa. Mother had taken only a passing interest in my slave after their first encounter when we brought Rebekah home from the slave market. My father, for his part, had simply lectured me on not loosing sight of my military and civil training in my haste to train her. However, when we passed by the courtyard, Mother was sitting in front of one of her paintings in progress. Rebekah stopped and moved over towards the easel. I was surprised by her presumptuousness in standing beside Mother. Slaves should be bidden forward and should never approach another Citizen without being summoned. This could be construed as dangerous and aggressive.

Still, Mother turned to her in some surprise but to my relief did not recoil. Rebekah stood there studying the landscape of trees and horses. She turned to Mother and, pointing to a distant animal in the drawing, said something in her language. Mother looked sharply at her and then, slowly rising, she took her drawing off the easel and put a blank piece of papyrus on the stand. She handed Rebekah a brush and stood up. Rebekah immediately sat down and began working on the blank painting, dabbing her brush quickly into the assembled paints.

Rebekah's actions were exceedingly bold for a slave. These actions in front of other Roman Citizens could have her whipped mercilessly, her body brutalized. I watched this all happening, standing by, ready to intercede on either Mother's or Rebekah's behalf. It wasn't necessary.

Mother stood back and watched carefully as Rebekah worked quickly with total focus on the work in front of her. Rebekah seemed oblivious to the danger she was in. She kept glancing at Mother's work but was reproducing the image in her own way. And quickly it became apparent that her own way was beautiful. I stood speechless as my slave's hands flew over the work as an amazing interpretation of the scene emerged. She was obviously a gifted painter. What else about this wisp of a girl did I not know?

After some time Mother stepped forward and gently took Rebekah's hands and stood her up from the painting. Using simple words and gestures Mother told her to come back tomorrow and finish the painting. Rebekah nodded in understanding as I took her hand to lead her out of the courtyard.

And from that point onwards, my Mother greeted Rebekah with smiles and gestures that I had hoped for but had no expectation of seeing. Even better, Rebekah was allowed to paint frequently, often beside my mother as they worked together. Even Father acknowledged her presence now when they crossed paths.

That night I pulled Rebekah into my bed and held her. It was time to teach my spirited Princess how to kiss a man. I sat her on my lap, her legs straddling my thighs. My lips travelled all along her shoulders and neck, kissing lightly up her throat and around her ears. I breathed lightly into her ear and then over her eyes. Rebekah was wide eyed and blushing as I ran my lips down her cheek and licked on her jaw line. My lips brushed lightly over hers and I tasted her sweet breath. I held my mouth over Rebekah's, hoping for a response. Slowly, almost imperceptibly I felt her lips brush mine. I pressed more firmly, our lips now joined as I looked into her eyes. I held her legs and moved her back and forth on my lap. My cock settled between her lower lips.

A wild look came over her features as she started to pull away from my growing arousal. I shushed her and pulled her head into my neck brushing my nose and face through her beautiful black hair.

"Marcus?" she almost whispered into my ear. Surprised, I pulled back and looked at Rebekah. She had never really initiated an exchange of words, much less a conversation. I suspected her command of the language was much better than she let on. I knew Maya was also working with her on language skills. In my surprise I was also prepared to overlook that she had not addressed me as Master.

"Yes Rebekah. You may speak but remember I am your Master."

"Thank you Master. What am I to you? What is my future?" she asked looking directly at me.

I placed my hands on her arms and pushed her off my softening penis and back on my thighs. These were questions a slave should not be asking and I had no answers prepared. In a sudden realization I knew that I didn't know what a slave thinks, nor did I really consider that they were in fact fully human. The slaves my family owned were there in my earliest childhood memories. It never occurred to me that they would have questions on their future. My father owned their future.

"Rebekah, tell me what is your concern?"

"What do you want of me? What will become of me?"

"You are here to provide me pleasure. You will lie with me and I will mount you and penetrate you. Your body is mine to enjoy." I should not have to explain anything to a slave but somehow I wanted her to know and accept her fate.

"Forgive me Master, but I was not born and raised to be a slave. My father was the ruler of our tribe."

"Rebekah, that life no longer exists for you. Your tribe was defeated and your people were enslaved. Your father could have capitulated and we would have spared your people that fate but you tribe fought our legions, killing many of our soldiers. For that, your people forfeited their freedom."

She looked away, tears trickling down her face. I felt a pang of pain in my chest for this girl. She was here because of the rebelliousness of her tribesmen and their unwillingness to come to terms with the Empire. And because of that she was now my slave, far from her home.

"When you are tired of my body or you are married what will happen to me?"

My only thought of the future was the pleasure I would have when I mounted her. But I reminded myself that she was human and her fears were natural. I had no intention of letting her go or sending her to the fields or mines but even I did not know what the future held. My goal short term was to have her content in her servitude to me, to not fear the future but to relish sex with me. Keeping a slave was turning out to be more complicated with every day. I also assumed if I married that Rebekah would be part of our household but that too might prove to be complicated. Still, now, I wanted her to be content.

"Rebekah, you are my valued possession. I will take care of you and make sure no harm comes to you. I will protect you and you will always be part of my household. My future wife will accept this."

I hoped she understood what I was saying.

She was silent for a few moments and then looked at me and asked, "Will I ever be free again?"

"Rebekah, that is always possible. Paulus has received his manumission from my father and Maya will be freed when my father passes. They will still be part of our household when that occurs. They want to be here."

Rebekah took this all in and then asked quietly, "Will I be whipped?"

"I can't promise never but only you can determine that. If you try to escape or attack a citizen the law requires it but I hope that never happens. You are already too important to me to let that happen."

I saw her in deep contemplation and I wanted to move back to our pleasure. I lifted her chin up and said, "Enough of this talk. I want to taste your lips and tonight I will mate with you." She startled at those words, which she clearly understood but to my pleasure she didn't recoil away from me.

Drawing her back towards me I placed my hands on either side of her head and drew her lips to mine. I held the back of her head while I brushed our lips together. A jolt went through my body as her soft mouth met mine and I sensed her pleasured reaction as well. I began licking and nipping at her lips, my tongue wanting inside to taste her mouth. When our tongues touched, just the tips at first the current of fire went straight to my cock and I groaned into her mouth. I had no idea kissing a woman could be so pleasurable. I really had so little experience. At that moment I was so happy to own this woman.

Rebekah, to my utter delight began to move her tongue around my lips. Our tongues then began a slow dance together. With my right hand I reached down to cup her breast and then hold her nipple in my fingers. She squeaked and then responded by moving her hips over mine, her sex moving slowly back and forth on my aching manhood.

I growled in her ear, "Rebekah, you are mine, Take my cock and place it at your opening. Now!"

Whimpering I knew not whether over fright or desire but probably some of both she slid back and reached down for my hardened member. She moved it back and forth in her lower lips and then, kneeling up, placed it at her opening. With a gasp she moved down on it and in a moment I felt the sublime pleasure of my cockhead slipping into her channel. She winced in pain, her opening stretching over a man for the first time. I had felt her wetness and with my limited experience I thought it was enough but she was so much smaller than the whores in the City.

Not wanting to hurt her but desperate to be fully inside my slave I held her hips up while I made small movements in and out of her vagina by raising and lowering my hips. Slowly my length worked into her, the delight in her silky warm womanhood wrapping around my cock was something from the gods.

Finally, I could go no deeper and I pulled her down to lie on me, her head in my neck, neither of us moving, just trying to catch our breath. My cock was alive with the sensation of her. I raised her up and grasped her elbows and began moving Rebekah up and down. She threw her head back and groaned, her eyes going wild. I tried to kiss her but we were both moving too quickly now. Her vagina was gripping my cock so tightly I feared I would come into her body and I didn't know if it was safe. I had to ask Maya when it would be okay to put my seed into Rebekah.

Trying to regain some control, I rolled Rebekah off me and onto her back. Placing my thighs under hers I bent down and kissed all around her mouth and then sucked her tongue into mine. My throbbing cock rested on her lips and slowly I reentered her delicious channel. In moments I was fucking her as hard as I could. She was making squealing and gasping noises and I had no idea if she was in pain or pleasure but all I could do was pound my cock into her as though it was the last thing I would ever do.

Feeling my balls contract and the pleasure in my cock drive me insane I pulled out of her just as my seed spurted out all over her stomach and breasts. My shouts of white hot pleasure must have been heard all over the estate. Finally, I had claimed my slave girl. She was completely mine.

Gasping as I lay on my back, Rebekah just lay there as well. Looking at her I could see she was staring at the ceiling, her mood indecipherable. Slowly she turned on her side and raised herself up on one arm, moving her head to lie on my shoulder. She said only one word, "Marcus." And then her eyes closed as her lips pressed to my neck. I could not be more happy even if I had just defeated the Britons.

****

To be continued ..

Thanks for reading and thanks to the readers for the comments on part1. Many of these were helpful.

Please add your comments for this chapter and remember to vote.

12