All Comments on 'A Slave in Imperial Rome Pt. 03'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Well written and enjoyable. Looking forward to the next and future parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

Your words are so vivid. Scenes evolve in my imagination. I thank you for sharing your writing. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good Story

Thank you for sharing. I really look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another please soon!

This relationship is so intriguing. And hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love the direction you're taking the story. I keep checking for updates, hope you update more often!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Great story, maybe now Marcus will become more assertive and possessive over his property. Rebekah will see his intention to breed her and resist or be reluctant but Marcus sees it as his natural right and takes what he wants, becoming more dominating and coercive as a result. There is no contraceptive methods allowed unless he says so and he refuses to use any except pulling out early or cumming in her ass and mouth when it is too early to make with child again.

What would be great is a spin off about his father and his own escapades. Suppose he purchased a new slave, 18 years old virgin and beautiful and uses her for sex much more aggressively and dominant than Marcus would and likewise breeds her with his wife's agreement. Also, what happens when Marcus must marry? Does he return from Judea in a few years with two slaves and a batch of children in tow and is presented with a young Roman patrician girl with lofty standards and expectations? Will have to straighten her out, humble her to make respect his slave women more?

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Better and Better.

This is turning into one of the best stories of its genre on the site. The introduction of Alonia into the story is a master stroke with so much inter-personal story potential. Again, many Bravos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...