A Slave is born Pt. 02

Story Info
Sophie get's used.
5.5k words
4.42
17.1k
7
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun rose and the light glittered into the room pet stirred and smiled to herself. She turned over silently not to wake the Master who slept next to her. She lay there staring at him reminiscing about last night and what they have done the last few days. They had managed to capture another pet for her Master to play with. Introductions were yesterday and Bitch had been born her training starting painfully a harsh wake up to her new life today it would continue today and eventually she would accept her new life Pet closed her eyes and remembered the first time she woke up in that basement, chained and naked with the mysterious stranger sitting on his chair watching her the last few year had been blissful she couldn't even remember her old name all she cared about was being pet to her Master.

Pet reopened her eyes and got out of bed again making sure not to wake her Master she walked to the door slowly opening it sneaked out and as she shut the door looked back at her Master. She went down to the kitchen and put the coffee on and got to making breakfast for the pair of them. Pet turned on the mini monitor next to the coffee pot and saw that Bitch was still asleep wondering how much sleep she had gotten. She gathered everything on a tray, turned the monitor off and headed back upstairs as she entered Master was awake and sat in bed. He hardly looked at her direction as she placed the tray on the bedside table next to him. She picked up the coffee and he took it off her whilst he drank. She knelt next to the bed awaiting instructions.

He finally finished his coffee and passed her his cup. He looked at the monitor at his desk and saw that Bitch was asleep, the thin blankets covering her.

"Has she woken?" He asked.

"Not whilst I have been awake, Master." Pet Replied. "Should I wake her?"

"No, let her rest for the time being today is going to be an even more challenging for her." Master stated.

He got up, his naked body illuminated by the morning sun and he headed towards the bathroom. Pet got up and went to follow him.

"No, you tidy the room and then go and get ready yourself." At that he closed the bathroom door behind him and turned the shower on Pet, slightly disappointed, didn't say a word and got to work making the bed and took the pots downstairs to be washed. As Pet made her way back to her room she could still hear the shower on and wished Master would call on her to help clean his body but no command came. She entered her room, the single bed in the corner with a thin plain duvet, hanging over the sides were straps which Master used sometimes to tie her down if she had misbehaved or done something to annoy him. She remembered the time she had accidentally destroyed one of his suits while dry cleaning. He was outraged and whipped her arse till it was scarlett red and rammed a didlo chaisty belt on her, flicked on the vibrater at a low setting and strapped her to the bed. The vibrations teasing her clit and the dildo in her pussy kept her constantly aroused and on edge, her arms cuffed above her head and legs securely strapped spread-eagled, unable to move or touch herself. He left her like this for hours and when he finally did return she was a blubbering mess tears rolling down her face begging him to turn it up so she could cum instead he only laughed turned the vibrator off but kept her in the belt for another 2 days only taking it off when he showered her but her arms always locked in her neck leather collar cuffs. When he finally removed it on the last day she was dripping as he removed it he thrusted two fingers into her pussy she moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck," She gasped. "Please Master, please let me cum."

He ignored her pleas and sped up the pace, his thumb rubbing against her clit.

"Oh god please master I'm going to cum" She pleaded with him, her hips gyrating against his fingers and matching his movements. "MASTER PLEASE." She screamed begging him.

"You may." He smirked. Just as her orgasm started he removed his fingers and watched her writhe. "Please Master put them back in?" 2 days of built up sexual escatsy ruined in a heartbeat her hips still gyrating on thin air her whimpers subsiding as she came down.

She heard a door opening in the background and it brought her back around. She looked around and assumed it was the Master leaving his bathroom. She looked down at the floor and noticed a small puddle on the floor. She was clearly aroused by the memory. Looking around the room there was other bondage equipment, a St Andrews Cross, A Hanging Wooden Horse device as she looked at this she flinched remembering how painful it was hanging there with the point crushing into her pussy. A chain hanging down from the ceiling with shackles on it. An opening in the wall leading to her Ensuite bathroom and shelves upon shelves of Dildo's, Butt Plugs and Ball Cags of all different shapes, sizes and colours also various different spreader bars and bdsm masks. Underneath one of many shelves was a chest that had a small section of paddles, cuffs and whips. Master kept his favourite ones, the ones he used for punishment in his room or the dungeon in the basement.

Pet walked into her bathroom,brushed her teeth once done opened the tiny cupboard above the sink got out her enema kit filled it up with water and put in the solution, picked up the small bottle of lube sat next it and squeezed some onto the tip of her finger she leaned over the sink and placed her finger next to her anus her breathing becoming slightly heavy she relaxed and pushed her finger in at that she gasped moving her finger in and out making sure it was lubed enough. She removed her finger and wiped off the excess lube at that she picked up the enema kit hung the bag full of the solution and placed the hose in one end and again bent over slightly lubed the other end and pushed it in again a moan escaped her lips as he pushed past her sphincter she made sure it was securely in and slowly released the stopper cap and the solution started filling her. She stood there brushing her long brown hair as the bag was emptying. She pulled the tube out of her, held it in until she started feeling her stomach cramping and went to the toilet to release her bowels. She did this a couple more times until the fluid she was expelling was clear. At this she cleared the rubbish away and went into the shower where she washed herself quickly. She got out and dried herself once again brushing her hair making sure it was dry.

Once she was cleaned both outside and inside she headed back to her Masters she knocked on the door.

"You may come in Pet." He said.

At this she opened the door and noticed he was just starting to get dressed. He barely looked up at her whilst doing this she walked to the end of the bed and knelt down. As Master finished getting dressed and tied his black Dolce shoes and headed to the door Pet walking behind him they stopped by the kitchen at which Master got a bottle of water out of the fridge and made 2 bowls of Oatmeal and another coffee he placed at all on a plain tray and walked away Pet understood she was meant to carry it they swiftly headed down to the basement and opened the deadbolt bars that locked the door and opened it. Pet went and placed the tray on the bench that Bitch was whipped on the previous night as she turned Master was already on his seat and Pet picked up his coffee and gave it to him he took it off her and looked next to him at this she knelt on the floor looking at the woman sleeping in the corner.

Sophie was stirring slightly cold she turned over and felt the sering pain of her whipped arse this abruptly woke her up she let out a slight wince and caressed her sore cheeks she looked around the room and instantly saw the man that had brought her here and as usual the naked woman kneeling next to her she still didn't know either of their names but he kept calling her Pet and she to him Master. She grabbed the blankets and moved them above her breasts trying to hide herself from him. He did nothing but constantly stared at her.

"Are you hungry or maybe even thirsty?" Master asked. At this Sophie could smell the coffee emanating from his direction and she realised she hadn't had anything to drink since she first woke up here yesterday.

"Yes please, I wouldn't mind some coffee." Sophie replied

"Ha, don't be silly bitches only get water unless as a reward." Master retorked. At this the naked woman got up and moved to the bench and brought the tray over to her, placed it by Sophie's feet and opened the bottle of water and passed it to her.

"Thank you." Sophie whispered to Pet. Pet simply smiled and took one bowl of oatmeal and passed it to Sophie, took the other one for herself and sat next Sophie and began to eat with her. Sophie was extremely nervous as she sipped at the water looking at the oatmeal infront of her she picked it up and sniffed at it, it wasn't the worst thing she smelt in the world she took a mouthful of the food the texture was awful and it was bland she forcibly swallowed it in disgust but like the water this was the first meal she had eaten so slowly ate the rest of it once the bowl was empty Pet took it off her and cleared the tray away.

"Please can I leave, I promise I won't tell anyone what you have done you can trust me who am I going to tell anyway." Sophie pleaded. The man in front of her said nothing, just finished his coffee and gave Pet his cup. He stood up and walked towards Sophie whilst pulling something out of his trouser pocket she closed her eyes in fear and felt something wrapping around her neck she tried to struggle and with a click it was locked in place. She could feel a leather collar around her neck and in the middle a metal O ring. She put her hands to it and tried to remove it but it was securely on and the lock at the back unbreakable Sophie started to cry.

"But why me?" She stammered.

"That is easy, we have been watching you for a while now, doing our research. You have no friends, no family, you work in a dead end job as a cleaner in an office where no one notices you, you dropped out of college, crippled with debt" The man stated in a calm tone. He had said some of this to her yesterday and it still hurt more tears rolling down her face. It was true she had dropped out of college at 20 when her Father had died. She never knew her mother as she passed away when Sophie was little and it was just her and her Father in a little 1 bedroom flat. She had stayed in the flat but was months behind on the rent, her Landlord threatening to throw her out what little money she did have was spent on cheap cans of food.

"Now time to get you cleaned up can't have you stinking up the place." Master started pulling out a lead from his other pocket and clipping it on her. He kept a tight grip on it and passed something to Pet who was standing a few inches away from him and she unlocked the metal chain around her leg. Sophie tried standing up with the blankets covering her but they were ripped from her grasp and thrown to the floor.

"From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed you will be naked if you behave and do as you're told you will have blankets to sleep with, misbehave or annoy me you wont." Master said firmly to her. At this he walked towards the door Sophie having no choice but to follow him they walked up the stairs with Pet following behind them at the top of the stars they entered the dining room Sophie was amazed by how big this room was she looked around in awe dead ahead of her across from the table was a opening into the kitchn by what she could see it was almost as big as this room and felt a tug on her neck and carried on walking as they left the room and entered what could only be described as a entrance all straight in front of her was the oak timber outlines of the staircase with a small corridor leading underneath to the other side. They went around it and Sophie saw the other entrance to the kitchen and what appeared to be the front door she saw another closed door and wondered what was in there. Master walked around to the other side of the Entrance hall and pulled open a wooden door and went inside. As Sophie entered she noticed it was a bathroom Master turned around and locked the door and placed the key in his chest pocket.

Sophie looked around and it appeared to be a normal bathroom with a toilet, shower and sink on one wall was a heated towel rail and above the toilet a shelf full of different perfumes and deodorants.

"This is the guest bathroom and until you're trusted with your own room this is where you will be washed every morning." Master explained whilst removing the leash from Sophie's neck. Pet had turned the shower on and indicated for Sophie to enter.

"I can't shower with you 2 here." Sophie stated.

"Bitches will shower with whomever their Master tells them to and in front of whoever is present." He spat at her.

Sophie got into the shower and as the water started to hit her body she was surprised by how warm it was. She couldn't remember the last time she had a hot shower. She let it run over her body for a few seconds before Pet let out a little cough to get her attention and passed her some shower lotions. She cleaned all her body and hair taking her time. She kept trying to turn her body away from the Man in the room with her whilst she washed her intimate areas. Once done she turned off the shower and was pleasantly surprised to be passed a towel. It was so soft and comfy she could stay wrapped up inside it forever. Pet passed her a toothbrush and Sophied brushed her teeth. Once the master was satisfied she was dry he held a hand out for her towel and she reluctantly gave it to him again she stood before these 2 strangers naked. She noticed that he was looking up and down her and she blushed and tried to cover boobs and pussy with her hands but Master just slapped her hands away.

He went to the cupboard above the sink and got something out he knelt in front of her and Sophie's heart began to race.

"We can't be having this here now can we?" he said looking at the bush above her pussy he squirted some shaving cream on to his hands and placed it above her pussy. He wiped his hands on the discarded towel next to them and got a razor out. Sophie instantly tried to move away.

"If I were you I wouldn't move unless you want any accidents and I don't like any scars on my playthings." He warned her. Sophie froze with fear as she felt the cold metal blade shaving of her pubic hair. She looked away, not daring to see what he was doing down there. At last she heard the metal blade cling against the fold floor.

"There we are that's better and that cream I have just applied will slow or stop any further hair from growing." Sophie looked down and saw her hairless pussy staring right back at her; she couldn't believe her eyes and reached down to feel her smooth pubic area. She quickly removed her hand and a tear slowly went down her cheek. Master looked away from her and washed his hands once dried he replaced the leash on Sophie's Collar. "Pet clear this mess up and meet us back downstairs."

"Yes Master." She replied and quickly got to clearing the room up Master unlocked the door leaving the key in the door and walked back down to the basement. Sophie was looking at Pet clearing away the items and starting to tidy up at that she felt the leash around her neck tug and drag her away. She snapped her head around and started heading out of the bathroom and followed the man down the stairs back into her prison.

"Reattach the chain to your leg." He ordered her.

"I will not force myself into bonadage." She seethed back. At this Master slapped her round the face she wailed out and fell to the floor.

"Reattach the bloody chain you bitch and do as you're told, otherwise I will whip your arse so bad you won't ever be able to sit again!" He yelled at her. At this pet came running down to see the commotion. "Where the bloody hell have you been? What took you so long?" He didn't even turn to look at her when saying this but could hear her faint heavy breathing coming from the doorway. She went to speak but he held us hand up as an indication for her to be silent. He bent one knee down and stared at the Bitch that was on the floor. "Now reattach the chain." This time she picked up the chain and secured it back to her right leg.

"That's better." He stood back up and went to the back of the room where he was rustling with something at the back. Sophie looked above him and could see embedded into the ceiling was a series of wheels and a mechanised chain pulley system. Sophie wondered what he was going to do with this at that exact moment she saw him attach a pair of cuffs to it at this she realised what was possibly going to happen he pulled a lever and a whirring sound filled the room as the more of the chain came down he kept hold of the cuffs and Sophie could hear the scraping sound of iron on the floor.

Once he had enough slack he went back over to Sophie she started to shuffle away from him but quickly her back hit the wall and she could move no further. He grabbed one of hands and forcefully secured one cuff to her right hand than did the same with her left she began crying as Master removed her leash and made sure her hands were secure once he was happy he again removed her leg chain he threw it to one side and went to the back of the room. He flipped the switch in the opposite direction and the chain started to retract. Sophie, puzzled by this again started squirming and resisting in vain as the chain dragged her to her feet and pulled her to the centre of the room once her hands were above her head and she couldn't move more than a few inches he pulled the lever back into the neutral position.

Master looked up and down her body, her blonde hair sitting just below her shoulders straight and not a grey hair to see. Her Emerald green eyes staring at him her face flushed and washed with tears he could see a tear slowly flowing down her right cheek and he went in and removed it at this he grabbed her chin and opened her mouth.No piercing he was pleased with that looked at her ears and again no piercings he wasn't bothered about that.

He kept looking over her body her face becoming more flush by the second he walked slowly around her she turned her head around the keep him in her sight once he was back facing her he reached and grabbed one of her breasts a firm 32DD her nipple erect at his touch he gently gave it a tug.

"mmmhhh." She moaned.

"Argh, so you like your nipples played with do you? I will have to remember that." He smirked, he let go and worked his hand down her body.

"Please stop touching me?" She gasped as his hands got close to her pussy once more.

"You do not give the orders here Bitch. I will touch my playthings if I want to." Master sneered at her. "So tell me, have you ever slept with a man?"

She blushing went even more crimson and slowly shook her head. "I have had a few boyfriends that have slept over but never let a man see me naked until I woke up here." She whispered embarrassingly.

"Have you ever played with yourself down there?" Again she shook her head avoiding eye contact. "Now bitch don't lie to me, we know everything about you and your little secrets, what you like to do when you're alone and what you desire. Looking at your browser history this is your fantasy is it not?" She gasped how he could know all this about her.

"I have masterbated with a vibrator but that is all." Again she whispered looking at the floor in deep embarrassment why was she telling this man who had kidnapped her, held her against her will, whipped her all these details about the most intimate part of her life.

He said nothing to her and again slowly walked around her and stopped at her back her arse cheeks slightly red for the beating yesterday he reached out and touched one that caused her to flinch partly in shock as she hadn't noticed him move but partly because it still caused her a little pain. "And what about back here?" He asked slowly, moving his right hand over her cheeks and down her crack.

12