A Slave is born Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to pull herself away from his touch shaking her head "No please not there, apart from when you whipped me yesterday thats the most I or anyone has done to my bum."

"So you're a virgin both front and back, well that will soon change." He moved back around her eyes shot open at this statement fear and terror emersed on her face, he knelt down so his face eyes were level with her pussy he moved his hands up the outside of her legs. She closed the shut trying to hide her most intimate parts.

"That is not going to work now. You can either open them voluntarily and accept your fate and I will be gentle or I will force them open and wont be so gentle." He looked up at her face, tears once again forming in her eyes but she remained adamant. "Fine. Your choice, Pet get me the spreader bar now."

Sophie had forgotten that she was in the room with the but she swiftly went over to a large box underneath the lever and got out a long metal bar at each end there were leather straps. She passed it to him and he undid one of the straps and secured it to her left leg. Pet passed him a padlock and he secured it. He undid the second strap and got hold of her leg and forced it away from the other Sophie, winced at this and tried to fight him. As he held her leg Pet knelt down placed the strap around her right leg and secured the 2nd padlock now her legs were forced about by a 20" spreader bar she tried to close her legs but they wouldn't budge.

"I did warn you." He explained as he resumed rubbing his hands up and down her smooth legs she kept squirming. He moved his hand towards her pussy and brushed past her Cliterous.

"MMMHHH." She moaned and he continued barely touching her clit back and forth he moved his fingers down slowly stroking her pussy more moans came from her, she was fighting against the spreader bar trying to close her legs and wriggling around causing the chains above her to rattle. "Please stop no more please?" She begged.

He stopped and she let out a sigh. Master got to his feet smiling at her looking at her, her chest breathing heavily in and out her eyes still closed at this she heard the sound of a zipper going down her eyes flashed open in alarm as she looked down and saw his half erect member inches away from her.

"Please no, no, not this please!" She begged him to not do what he was planning and tried to move away but with the spreader bar and the chain she had hardly anywhere to go. His smile got wider as he clicked his fingers and he turned 90 degrees as pet got to her knees and slowly started rubbing his cock long strokes getting into to full mast and once done she took it entirely in her mouth. Sophie was shocked that she could take his entire cock all the way once he had, had enough he clicked his fingers again and Pet withdrew slowly he cock glistened with her saliva.

He turned back to the bitch that was hanging next to him one hand holding his cock the other holding her hip he lined up the head of his cock with her pussy and slowly pushed it in her. She squealed in a mixture of pain, ecstasy and shock as the head rested in her, her breathing more erratic than ever she had stopped squirming.

"Please take it out, please it is too big it feels like i'm being ripped apart." She heaved. He stood there for a few seconds letting her adjust to this new invader and once she calmed started pushing more of his cock in her.

"Oh, god no stop please it hurts." she wailed. Master never stopping never relenting just smiled and kept going until all 9 inches of his cock were in her. He stood there looking at her. Sophie's eyes full of tears, her cheeks crimson red. Not daring to move she simply looked at the man that had impaled her. "Please .... No ..... More .... Just.... Take ..... It .... out, please I beg you." She panted. Again all Master did was smile he learned in towards her ear the slight movement causing Sophie to wince.

"I warned you." He said and at that started to withdraw his cock, She let out a moan but just as his head was all that was left in her he pushed it back in balls deep quicker than the last time.

"NOOOOO." Sophie gasped as he started ploughing her pussy in and out her moans getting louder and louder him grunting with each thrust.

"If you cum without permission I will beat your arse." He stated his own breathing getting more frantic, the slapping sounds of skin in skin echoing in the room mixed with Sophie's moans and pleas. Her insides burnt as her pussy was stretched in a way she had only seen on the porn she had watched. His cock with each thrust rubbing against her G spot.

"Please stop, I'm gonna cum please." She begged as she got closer and closer to the edge this did nothing to him but made him go faster and harder both his hands now secure on her hips using them to push himself harder.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO," She wailed as her orgasm rushed over, the pure ecstasy her eyes rolled into the back of her head as each wave coursed through her body he never stopped he kept fucking her over and over each thrust bringing on a new wave. Her pussy was so sensitive but he didnt stop. Master was getting close to his own orgasm and kept the same pace and rhythm going, his grunting becoming more hoarse.

"Please stop NOOOOOOOOOOO." She came a second time, this one not as powerful but still strong for her. As she came down from her 2nd orgasm he grunted and pushed balls deep into her she felt his orgasm explode from his cock the hot sticky substance gushing into her pussy.

"Please pull out, Please I don't want to become pregnant." She pleaded. He ignored her as his own orgasm sided away. He left his cock in her for a few seconds and then slowly pulled it out as the head left her. It did a little pop and some cum came out of her and landed on the floor between her legs. He looked at pet who instantly came over and noticed she was sopping wet.

"Did you enjoy the show my Pet?" He enquired. She only nodded and knelt down and started licking his cock, cleaning the sweet mixture of cum and pussy juice of his cock all the time she was doing this Sophie still slumping in her chains weeping quietly. Master stopped Pet from cleaning him up, put his cock back in his trousers and went back to his chair.

He stared up at the weeping bitch hanging in front "Stop crying, this is what you always wanted do not deny your true self. However you disobeyed me and came without permission you will be punished for that." He got up and walked over and picked up the paddle. Sophie again began to squirm and more tears flowed down her face.

"Please?" She pleaded "Not again please."

"Now every time I spank you, you will say which number we are on, thank me for reminding you of your place and call me by my name?" He stated as he walked behind her.

"But... I... Don't know your name you refuse to tell me"

At this a slap came down on her right cheek she cried in pain "You know my name and we will do 10 and if you don't thank me properly we start again."

SMACK

"Arrggghhhh" Bitch screamed

"I didn't hear you, let's try this again."

SMACK

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH. One thank you Master." she wailed

SMACK

"ARRRGGGHHH." She creamed in pain. "Two, thank you Master, Please no more."

SMACK

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH, three thank you Master." her screams getting louder and louder with each one when she got to 10 tears were flooding her face barely able to put together any coherent words.

"You will learn that your pleasure comes with my permission you do not cum unless I say to you can. Understand." His face, less than an inch from hers.

"I'm sorry,." She winced

"Say This Bitch is sorry for cuming Master please forgive her."

"This..... Bitch" The words coming from her mouth stung more than her arse did at saying this "is...... sorry for cuming without Masters permission." She repeated.

"Good now you have learnt to address me properly and understand your name lets get you some relief" At this Pet came up behind Bitch and put some calming balm on her cheeks it instantly got to work it still stung but not as bad as it had.

Bitch was still hanging by the cuffs. Master bent down and removed the spreader bar and reattached the iron chain to her right leg. He stood back up and removed the left wrist first which instantly flopped down beside her. Pet stood next to her and took her arm over her shoulder and once Master uncuffed the right wrist she instantly collapsed. Pet took her full weight and slowly walked her over to the blankets and lowered her down. Pet wiped away the tears from Bitch's face and pulled one of the blankets over her naked body. Master retracted the chain and put the spreader bar away as he walked back to the door. "Pet, leave her to rest." Pet got up and left together as Pet headed up the stairs she heard the unmistakable sound of the deadbolts.

12