A Slave To Lust Ch. 06

Story Info
Sheila fucks the police.
4.8k words
4.65
8.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Girl, I got to be on the road. If you want that ride, you best be pulling your pants up and get to moving." That was the extend of his pillow talk as he buckled his belt and started to walk away from her.

Sheila quickly shook her head to free it from the blissful daze she was lost in. Quickly pulling her pants up, she spared one second to glare at the older trucker, still leering at her, before grabbing her bag and running after the man who had just deposited a load of cum inside her. She could feel the cooling wetness running out of her, dampening the crotch of her jeans and smearing down her thighs.

She saw Howie climb into the driver's side of a nondescript, white box truck covered in grime. She scrambled into the passenger side, though to secure her seat she needed to push piles of food wrappers, soda cans and other detritus out of the way. She barely had time to buckle her seat belt, as he started up the engine and began to leave the rest stop and move back onto the freeway.

"What the fuck was that, Asshole? Fucking me standing up against a truck? Letting that asshole take pictures of me? I would have, you know, 'paid' you back for the ride, but we could have done it somewhere private. I thought you were nice." She crossed her arms and pouted in her seat.

"Aww, now don't be like that. I am nice. I just had an itch that needed to be scratched and I couldn't wait. We've got a long drive ahead of us and you don't want me being all tense and horny, do you? I know you'd get to it in your own time, but there's no time like the present. And besides, it aint like you haven't done that, and worse, before. I know you're a slut, tried and true. You don't need to pretend with me." He glanced over at her briefly and then looked back at the road, but placed his hand on her thigh and gave it a little squeeze.

"What do you mean, 'like I haven't done that' before? How did that guy know me? Whats going on?"

"Well, shit, darlin'. You're famous. I can't believe I'm actually talking in a real, live porn star. I would say that you truly have gone viral. I'm surprised that you don't have your own web site. But I guess when you're having as much fun as you are, you don't really have time for the technical details." Howie told her this as if talking to a child who didn't know why it was wrong to steal, never taking his eyes off the road. He controlled the steering wheel with practiced ease using one hand while the other fished around in a worn bike bag wedged in between his seat and the center console. It emerged holding an electronic tablet device, which he turned on with the touch of a button before handing it to her. "Open that file there that says 'Darling of the Interstate'."

Upon opening it, she saw that it contained a collection of mp4 video files. Opening one after the other, she stared, mouth agape, as she watched video after video showing her in the most obscene acts. She watched as an unseen cameraman recorded her sucking on the cocks of two men, holding their thick members in her hands, turning her head, first to engulf one with her mouth, face bobbing back and forth into his crotch, then wrapping her lips around the other, face slick with saliva that dripped down her chin. While she ultimately jacked them off into her open mouth, much of their sperm splattering onto her hair and face, coating her with goo. Looking closer, she could make out that she was also sitting on the cock of a third, his hand grasping her hips as he pumped himself in and out of her.

She spent several moments gazing at the screen, bitterly ashamed at how much of a slut she appeared to be, but also deeply aroused at the thought of all these cocks inside of her, all the creamy sperm she seemed determined to cover herself with. There she was on all fours, hard, veiny shafts thrusting into her ass, pussy and mouth. There she was on her knees, a circle of naked men standing around her. Those she was not fellating, or tugging on their erections with skillful vigor, were jerking their own dicks off, to finally rain their sperm down upon her, covering her in cum.

"Oh, my God!" she said, "how did you get these? Where did they come from?" Not once did she take her eyes off the screen, horrified that complete strangers had recognized her from this whorish behavior, yet feeling a familiar heat rise from between her legs. She felt her nipples harden and her face and chest flush hot.

"Where did they come from? Well, if you don't know, I sure as hell don't. These have been posted all over the internet. Just go to most any porn site and search for 'truck stop whore' and there you are. One or two of them even have a name for you."

Sure enough, one identified her as Sheila Benson. Her heart sunk knowing that her real name meant that everyone she knew had probably seen this by now. Her father, her mother, her friends, the maids and butlers that worked for her family; they could all see what depths she had fallen too. A tight knot of despair tangled up in the pit of her stomach with a flame of sexual longing. The ultimate humiliation was knowing that she wanted these men, these faceless strangers to fill her up, with their cocks, with their cum, as her crotch grew moist and yearned to be invaded again and again.

"Slow down, Honey, you're gonna get all the attention you can handle in a little while."

Howie's statement snapped her out out of the hypnotic state that watching herself had put her in, and she realized that she was using one hand to rub herself between her legs. The frantic motions of her fingers had brought her to a frenzied state. Horrified at the brazen display she was putting on for this man, it horrified her further that she was so in need that she was going to ask him to pull over and fuck her. She looked him over, naked lust in her eyes, but also realizing that he saw her as little more than a piece of meat, a cum rag, something to be used and then thrown away. And perhaps that is what she had become. Her need was so great right now that utter humiliation and debasement was something she would endure, though she already knew she would regret it later and mourn the loss of her dignity.

These thoughts all tumbled over each other in her head, while Howie turned to look at her, a lecherous grin on his unshaven face. His eyes clearly showed that he thought of her as something less than human, a set of wet holes to be violated. That look and the thought of violation nearly brought her over the edge, and she howled inside in frustration, knowing that her curse would not allow her to orgasm by her own hand.

Overcoming the shame she felt, she opened her mouth, her desperate plea to be fucked straining to come out, but was cut shot by the high pitched sound of a police siren. In an instant, she saw Howie's leer change into a look of stark panic and his eyes darted to the rear view mirror. He cursed under his breath and deliberated for a moment. To Sheila, he seemed to struggle internally with whether to pull over or to run, speeding away as fast as he could. His nervousness was infectious and a sharp stab of panic pierced her chest, feeling at once that her situation was even more dangerous than she had assumed it to be.

The mood in the cab of the truck was tense was it slowed and pulled over to the shoulder of the highway. Howie gripped the wheel, white knuckle tight, staring through the windshield to the horizon. Sheila looked at Howie, her face a mask of concern, hands gripping her knees, all thoughts of hot flesh on top of hers, inside of hers, pushed as far into the background as it had ever been since the curse had taken her. But it was never gone.

"What is it? What's going on, Howie? Are you in trouble?" Sheila's eyes were wide with anxiety.

Howie quickly turned to her, a snarl of rage on his face. "Shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch!" The slap that followed was hard, whipping her head to the side. Stunned, she placed her hand over her cheek as the sting began and looked back at him, her eyes on the verge of tears. He spoke hoarsely, through gritted teeth. "I'm not the only one in trouble. With what I have in the back, we're both going to jail for a fuckin' long time. Now shut up and let me think."

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you. I have nothing to do with this." Sheila wailed, desperate to convince herself, more than anyone, that she would be okay. She was shocked to realize that more than her safety, more than her freedom, her main concern was that she keep moving West. That directional tug felt like it was pulling her from her very guts and had become the most important driving factor in her life. The why and how were complete mysteries, she only knew that she couldn't let anyone stop her from going there.

Howie glanced nervously in the rear view mirror to gauge how much time he had before he needed to confront the police and then turned back to her. His eyes sized her up like a piece of beef and an evil grin spread across his face. "Look, bitch, you're in this as deep as I am. No cop is goin' to believe any different. Now you do exactly as I say, and we might get through this. Got it?"

"What do you mean? What are you going to do?"

"Oh it ain't what I'm gonna do. We're going to use that pretty mouth of yours to get out of this." Howie was actually smiling now, pleased with his plan, pleased to use this little slut in new and inventive ways.

"Oh, god! No! Suck off two cops on the side of the highway? Are you crazy?" As much as the thought repelled her, she couldn't deny the spike of arousal that went through her like a stiff prick. The thought churned her guts in depraved spirals of lust and caused her mouth to water. Despair and excitement wrestled for control as she realized that she was going to be used again, like a toy that these men would shoved their cocks into and then discard. She hung her head and allowed a single tear to escape, at the same time resisting the urge to run her hand over her large breasts and pinch her hard nipple aching to be abused.

"You are going to do as you're told and get on your fuckin' knees and beg these cops to suck on their dicks. Then you are going to bob your head on those dicks like a circus seal until you're so full of cum that you're gonna be shitting it for weeks and then you're gonna thank me by suckin' on mine. Now shut the fuck up until I tell you." The anger and menace that emanated from Howie had turned him into something ugly, something that was, Sheila saw now, to be feared. She just nodded meekly in acquiescence, resigned to her fate.

The abrupt change in Howie's countenance as he turned to the driver's side window that he rolled down would have impressed the acting instructors at Juilliard. A friendly, hayseed smile greeted the officer as he appeared in the window. "Afternoon, officer. Somethin' I can do for ya?"

"License and registration, please." There was authority in his voice, but he was very grateful for the concealment that his dark sunglasses afforded him. They allowed his eyes to roam freely over Sheila's full breasts, testing the limits of her cotton tee shirt, her hard nipples clearly poking through. His sight wandered down to the patches of smooth thigh showing through the rips in her jeans and then back up to her full lips, slightly parted, and large, brown eyes intense with lust and submission. Then he returned his attention to the unkempt driver, quickly killing the erection he had begun to develop.

"Somethin' wrong, Officer?" Howie asked, handing his papers through the window. He kept a smile on his face, while glancing in the rear view mirror to see the second officer, still standing near the police cruiser.

The officer paused to look over the identification that he had been handed and then looked back at Howie. "We got a report of a truck hauling illegal goods. Matches your description. You wouldn't be carrying anything illegal, would you?"

"No, sir, officer. The back is empty, actually. Just dropped off a load of furniture for an auction house in Kansas. I'm hopin' to make Denver by tonight."

The police officer handed the license and registration back to Howie, scanning the interior of the cab of the truck. "You won't mind stepping out of the vehicle and opening the back up for me then?" It was phrased as a question, but they both knew it was more of a command.

"Not a'tall, officer. Not at all." As the officer stepped away from the driver's side, Howie casually opened the door and swung himself out of the truck.

Looking in at Sheila, the officer said, "Why don't you get out, too, Ma'am. Follow us around back."

Sheila nodded, eyes quickly rising to meet his, before being cast down again. "Anything you say, officer."

At the back of the truck, the four of them stood for a moment assessing each other. The first officer that had spoken with them was huge, towering over all of them at 6'5", he had a round face, a full, sandy brown mustache and a gut that hung over his wide gun belt. His partner was younger. A lean, muscular black man at about six foot even. He was clean shaven and wore sun glasses, as well, but it was obvious that he took his time looking Sheila up and down. She shivered slightly, surrounded by these men, all of whom wanted to fuck her. The bulges in their pants made impressive outlines underneath their dark pants.

Howie spoke first, trying to get control of the situation. "Officers, I see that you've noticed my traveling companion here, and I can tell you that she loves to suck off fine law enforcement officers such as yourselves. She dying to get on her knees right here and now."

The officers both looked at Sheila, incredulous at the situation, but plainly imagining this sexy, young woman on her knees. Her cheeks burned with shame, but she couldn't deny that she wanted them both inside her more than anything.

"What the fuck are you going on about? Is this an offer of prostitution? Are you trying to bribe us?" The tall, caucasian officer was asking, his partner still stunned speechless, the tent at the front of his pants growing indecently.

"No, no, not at all, officers." Howie put his hands up in a mollifying gesture. "This young slut has been fucking truck drivers from coast to coast. Says it's some sort of life's dream for her. I've been lucky enough to sample her talents and I can tell you, she's the finest fuck I've ever had. But she's done worn me out, and she's been looking for more, so I do believe it your lucky day, officers. Now are you gonna pass up this sweet young piece of ass?"

Both of the officers were looking at Sheila now. Fear and desire gripped her in equal measure and she felt, for a moment that she couldn't breath. The demon within her goaded her on. "Do it. Take their cocks, slut. Beg them to fill you."

Sheila attempted to tap into the undercurrent of lust that flowed deep beneath the embarrassment she felt at offering herself, her young body, to these two uniformed strangers, by the side of a public highway. Looking up at them both, widening her big, brown eye in an attempt to convey the submission she felt to the lust that fueled her, she said, "P, please, officers, ah, let me..."

"What was that, Ma'am?" The black trooper spoke, his voice deep and commanding. "You're going to have to speak up, if you have something to say. Now what was that again?" Both of the officers stepped closer to her, backing her up against the side of the truck that now shielded them from the view of the highway. They both stood, looming over her, just inches away, so close she could feel the heat of their bodies. The manly smell of their perspiration mingled with the detergent of their uniforms and exhaust of the nearby traffic.

Not knowing what else to do, Sheila knelt down in front of them, the bulges of their stiff cocks level with her face. Her cheeks burned red with shame, but her eyes were mesmerized and she reached out to run her hands along the strained crotches of their slacks. Both of their bulges seemed to twitch, trying to leap out of their confinement. The two officers tore their gaze from this porn star come to life to look at each other incredulously.

Both of the state troopers considered themselves upstanding and committed officers of the law, but there were some temptations that were just impossible to resist. "Well, shit, I'm not going to tell anyone about this if you won't." said the black officer to the white officer, as he unzipped his pants, releasing a thick, veiny 8" erection. The white officer replied, "Tell anyone? Who the fuck'd believe us?" opening his fly to release his own cock, 7" and fat, almost bulbous, with a sheen of precum already visible. Turning a hard glare at Howie, who stood nearby, rubbing his own enlarging crotch, he said, "Now don't you be going anywhere. This doesn't mean you're off the hook."

"Oh, don't mind me, officers. You go on and enjoy yourselves and I'll get me some sloppy seconds."

Both the officers turned their attention back to the dark haired teenager kneeling in front of them. She had encircled a hand around the base of each of their cocks. Bringing her face close to the white officer's impressive manhood, she used her tongue to swirl around the head of it, making it wet with her drool, before wrapping her lips around it applying gentle suction and bobbing her head back and forth. Then she brought her face near the throbbing head of the Black officer and repeated the process. To and fro she went, spending a few seconds on one dick and then moving on to the other, taking them a little deeper each time. Soon, she would bring one all the way down her throat, her hands through the legs, grabbing their asses, flattening her nose into their musky, pubic bushes.

After a few minutes of this, the Black officer grabbed her head and pulled her off of his cock, a thick rope of saliva dripping from the head and leading to her lips and chip, now slick and messy. Sheila gasped for air, so caught up in having a mouth full of hot meat that it seemed like breathing had become a secondary concern.

"I got to get my dick into that sweet pussy of yours, girl. Get up and get those pants off." The Black officer pulled her to her feet and turned her around to face away from him. She gasped for air and stumbled unsteadily. Being used like a sex toy by the side of the highway by two police officers was one of the most unreal experiences she had had since her ordeal had begun. Knowing that she was just a piece of meat right now made her feel worthless, but still, the desire they had for her, their ordering her around, made her so hot. She quickly unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied them off her long, smooth legs, pussy quivering with the anticipation of their invasion.

The Black officer placed one hand on her hip and pushed on her back with the other, bending her over forcefully. The white officer didn't miss a beat as he took his place at her head, grabbing a handful of her hair, controlling her. He unfastened his pants with one hand and let them fall to his ankles and forcing his fat erection into her mouth. The Black officer used two large fingers to trace the outline of her swollen labia, before plunging them into her needy cunt.

"Damn, this chick must be one horny slut. She's dripping wet." The Black officer marveled, as he roughly probed his digits in and out of her, stretching the walls of her vagina and making her whimper around the cock of the white officer.

He then pulled his fingers out of her, causing her to whine at the feeling of emptiness. Using both hands to undo his pants, he let them fall to his ankles, completely freeing his throbbing dick. Grasping her hip in a strong grip, he thrust into her, siding all 8" of his meat inside her tight pussy. It felt as if she were the rope in a depraved tug-o-war, the Black officer pumping himself into her from behind, churning her insides, and the white officer having a firm grip on her head, fucking her face in earnest. The head of his dick regularly bumped into the back of her throat, causing her to gag, and the width of it stretched her lips, her nostrils flaring in an attempt to get the air she desperately needed.

12