A Slave To Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only sounds were the gasps and grunts of the threesome, competing with the hum of the highway, until she heard Howie speak. "I do believe that you are spit roasting that bitch. That's so fucking hot, I have to get this on camera."

Sheila felt helpless. She was getting ravaged by the roadside and it was about to be recorded, and probably posted online, more proof of her degradation. She suddenly wished she could cover up, to shrink from human view, but she knew she wasn't going anywhere as she was stuffed full of cock from both ends. She thought that the police might have some reluctance to being videoed, but they seemed oblivious, even lost in some fog of lust that compelled them to fuck her senseless. She thanked god that the truck hid her from view of the hundreds of motorists that must be passing by, never to know that this little, teenage girl was being a slut for these strangers that she had just met.

Overcome with the shame at allowing herself to be used by nearly every man she had met in the past few weeks, she sought refuge in the only other emotion that accompanied her humiliation. The raw lust that also dwelt within her. The pulsing cocks, one filling her tight mouth, the taste of maleness rich on her tongue, and the other filling her pussy, sending shivers of pleasure into her deepest regions. She could feel the orgasm slowly building, sensations coiling around her uterus, causing her cunt to spasm.

As it began, she moaned loudly, the white officer's cock muffling most of it. The vibrations her cries sent around his shaft took him over the edge. He held her head in a vice-like grip and released stream after stream of thick cream down her throat, hoarsely shouting, "Swallow that, slut. Swallow my fucking cum!"

Between his partner filling Sheila's mouth with his load, and the milking action of her pulsating pussy walls, the Black officer growled and pulled her completely onto his spurting cock, lifting her entirely off her feet as he impaled her. She could feel the head of his cock expand impossibly large as he filled her with hot sperm. The white officer pulled his softening cock out of her mouth, allowing her to cough, drool and cum pouring out through her lips and down her chin, and gasp in the exhaust-filled air.

She was lost in a daze, still orgasming, legs weak and one fat cock still inside her. She barely registered a dull impact sound just before the white officer feel to the ground in front of her. Next came a surprised sound from the black officer and then she fell roughly to the ground, as she heard another dull thud and the previously strong hold on her hip abruptly released. Her eyes lolled up in her head and she tried to focus through the post-orgasmic haze. She could make out the form of Howie, standing above her and the two officers, holding a small blackjack in one hand. Soon, she felt him rudely grab one of wrists and yank her off the ground.

"C'mon, Darlin'. That was great work there. Just the distraction I needed. Now we gotta go."

Opening the passenger side door, he threw her into the seat and slammed the door shut. Getting into the driver's seat, he started the truck up and peeled out onto the highway, sending a spray of dust and gravel over the motionless bodies of the two officers, pants still around their ankles. As they receded from sight, Howie pressed heavily on the accelerator pedal, bringing the truck up to 90 miles per hour as quickly as he could. Fishing around in the same worn bike bag he had produced the tablet from, he pulled out a clam shell phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, where are you?" Howie spoke loudly into the mouthpiece, hunched forward and one hand tightly gripping the steering wheel. "I got trouble. I've got our shipment in the truck, but I just had to ditch two staties and they're going to be on me if I don't get off the road." There was a pause in the conversation. The calm warmth that Sheila's orgasms always gave her since the curse lasted all too briefly and now she listened intensely.

"I'm on 70, heading West. Almost at the Colorado state line." Another pause. "Ya, I know that area. Exit 437 at Burlington, South on 385. Got it. We got a safe house down there? Huh, well that's fuckin' convenient. Tell the boys to meet me there. I'll be there in a few hours and I'm bringing a surprise. See you soon."

He snapped the phone shut and threw it back in the bag, never taking his eyes off the road. Sheila stared at him, nervous about what he had said, about what they had just done. Regardless of her ignorance of whatever was in the truck, there could be no doubt that she would be considered complicit in assaulting two police officers.

"What's going on? Where are we going?" she asked.

"Now just you never mind about things like that. I'm gonna take care of you. That was a mighty fine performance you put on back there. Got us out of a tight spot."

"I didn't know you were going to hurt them. That wasn't my idea."

Howie turned to her for the first time since they had left the two by the side of the road. "I don't think thinkin's your strong point, honey. You just stick to suckin' cock and we'll get along just fine." He slapped her thigh dismissively and turned back to the road.

She felt herself flush with a mix of emotions. The humiliation of being treated like she was just the latest cum dump to come into his world, the shame of knowing that he may be right and, most disturbing to her of all, the excitement of knowing that she would be used, again and again.

They rode in silence for the remainder of the ride. She couldn't do much about the cum leaking out of her pussy, but she tried to clean off her face as best she could with her shirt. It seemed tighter somehow, as if her her breasts had grown even more, as if that were possible. They certainly seemed more sensitive, as her nipples grew hard from the breeze coming in from the open window, and struggled for self control, determined not to play with them. As if she could appear to be more of a slut to her new companion. She tried to concentrate on the road ahead and not on the smell of sweat and sperm that clung to her, the stale cigarette odor of the cab, or the warm tingling between her legs as her mind replayed being used by two men by the side of the road.

12