A Slave to the Lender

Story Info
M/F, Rough.
3.1k words
4.09
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwest
mwest
3 Followers

"Why can't I get the money for this motorcycle? I don't understand," the customer said.

Luke was sitting at his desk, across from an irate man who just got his loan application denied due to bad credit history. Luke had been through this hundreds of times, but each time would frustrate him just as much as the last.

"Sir, I understand your disappointment. But unfortunately I can't approve the loan. You have too many bad marks on your credit history. I don't have a choice. After you have made improvements and paid off old debts, I would be happy to assist you with your next loan."

The biker, halfway between standing up and moving towards the door, mutters under his breath just audibly for Luke to hear. "This is bullshit."

Luke tried to maintain composure, barely cracks a half-smile, and with all the emotional energy he could muster said "Have a great day, sir!"

As soon as the door closed, Luke leaned back in his chair and gently massaged his forehead with his hands. Luke, a 30 year old loan officer at Gratuity Financial had just survived another workweek. He had gotten this job right out of college, and started to live comfortably enough where he didn't seem to have the need to find another job. It paid well, took care of the bills, and gave him enough time to pursue his other passions outside of work. He loved lifting weights and being active, and his strength training always reminded him of lifting with his friends in high school during football offseason. He had a strong and muscular build, certainly more than expected of someone with a desk job for several years.

After taking a deep breath, and no longer having to exert all of his patience on potential clients with poor financial management throughout the week, Luke got up out of his chair and grabbed his coat. He sighed.

"Time to get the hell out of here."

On his way to his car, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and went to his text messages. He had one unread from his girlfriend, Avery. She was a student in her final year at a nearby university, studying to become a schoolteacher. They had been together for just under a year, and she moved into Luke's apartment only a short two months previously.

After swiping through all the useless notifications, Luke's eyes went straight to the name that had a heart beside it.

"Are you on your way home, baby?"

Luke tossed everything in his hands into the passenger seat and started his car. As it was warming up, after taking a moment to collect himself he replied to Avery.

"Yeah. Rough day. I'll be back soon, can't wait to be with you."

As he was driving home, Luke couldn't help but mentally replay some of the frustrating scenarios throughout his day. He could still hear some familiar voices in his head:

"This is bullshit."

"Why is this so expensive?"

"How do I owe this much money? I never agreed to this."

"I'm taking my business elsewhere!"

Luke let out a deep sigh. Because Avery was a full-time student, she didn't have time to work a full-time job and help with the rent. Luke accepted this fact when he chose to start dating her, and the resulting pressure had recently been negatively affecting him. He fell in love with Avery so quickly when they first met. He had never been more sexually or emotionally attracted to anyone as much as he had been for her. Even those summer flings in high school in his "glory days" when he got attention from girls for being a football all-star were no comparison. They moved in together relatively quickly, but he knew it was for the best. He wanted her to be happy and pursue a career that she was passionate about free from distraction.

"She'll be working full-time before I know it..." he said.

"It sure is nice to have her home for now... I know this will get easier."

Avery was a petite, sweet blonde girl who had a very warm and welcoming personality. She stood about three inches shorter than Luke, and when they stood beside each other, he made her seem smaller than she looked due to his muscularity. She had piercing blue eyes, perky boobs, and was lean enough that her hip-bones were clearly visible in a swimsuit. Her ass was strikingly proportionate and plump, and her thigh gap was a wonderful compliment to her figure. At first glance, you'd imagine she was a typical pretty girl who got whatever she asked for. However, upon initiating a conversation with someone, she would always open up and her affectionate personality would shine brightly. She had always been the object of many boy's crushes. Her passion for teaching was clearly evident to the people she knew, and was full of grace and authenticity. In his vivid daydreams, Luke particularly thought about how much he loved the smell and sight of her hair, as well as how vocal she was during sex. She always communicated her needs very well, and she had done an incredible job in satisfying him in the bedroom. Luke thought about how thankful he was to call her his own very frequently.

As he was getting closer to his apartment complex, Luke got a text back from Avery.

"Aww. You poor thing. I don't have any homework tonight... and I have an idea of what might make you feel better. ;) "

Upon reading this, Luke suddenly perked up and cracked a half-smile. He definitely knew what she was talking about. His mind briefly started revisiting the last few times they had sex. A few vivid memories flashed through his mind. Despite having not been together long, the passion and intensity they shared was something many couples would envy. He remembered when he had her pinned with her face to the wall of their bedroom, and was fucking her from behind as they stood. He remembered when they fucked in the shower, feeling the warm water trickle down his back alongside the smell of his favorite body wash. He remembered the very first time they fucked, when they both had an incredible orgasm only a few moments apart from each other. He remembered their most recent fuck the past weekend when Avery asked him to handcuff her to the bed. Her words were still like a wildfire in his mind from that moment, hearing her beg for him.

"Fuck! Fuck me harder, baby! You're going to make me cum! Please don't stop!"

Without missing a beat, Luke grit his teeth and continued to fuck her intensely. He reached back and pulled her hair, yanking her face upwards at him. He stared deeply into her eyes as he felt her body go weak. He had never felt more sexual pleasure in that moment than feeling her cum so hard for him. It is no wonder that he had recently taken quite a liking to Avery's recent interest in being a little rough.

He quickly snapped out of his pleasurable trance at the sight of his apartment complex, almost as if he was having an "autopilot" moment while driving. He turned the car into the lot and parked right nearby their door. He breathed a deep sigh of relief to finally be home, then grabbed his things and walked inside. To his surprise, he saw Avery in the kitchen in a bathrobe. He walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Come here baby, I'm so glad you're home," Avery said. She gave him a long and meaningful kiss, one that Luke could feel in his heart that she had truly missed him. "How was your day?" She asked.

"Another day of dealing with people who can't get their shit together," he replied. "It felt like every person that walked through the door was out to get me!"

With that, Luke sat down at the table with a plate of food that Avery had graciously prepared for him before he arrived. She sat down and moved her chair very close to his. After taking a few bites, he exclaimed, "Thanks so much for making dinner, babe... It's fantastic."

She replied, "Anything to make your day better, love. Which, actually, speaking of..."

She paused, as she lowered her voice. She slowly started running her hands on Luke's pant legs. She took a deep breath, and looked up at him while still slowly clasping down on different spots on his leg.

Avery stared deeply and hypnotically into Luke's eyes as she whispered, "I wanted to make your day a little extra special tonight. As soon as you're done eating, I want you to come in the bedroom."

Avery leaned in, with her right hand following her body movement upwards. She ran her hand gently across his crotch, and fondled his dick and balls through his clothing. Her face was nearly touching his, as she leaned her mouth close to his ear.

She slowly whispered into his ear, "I think you know... exactly... what I mean."

With that, she seductively caressed his ear with her tongue. Luke felt chills run down his spine, and instantly got fully erect. He immediately forgot about his half-eaten meal. All he could think about was the thought of Avery's naked body touching his. He was hooked like a fish to her charms. He was convinced that he would do nearly anything to keep this connection alive with her for as long as he lived.

Avery slipped away down the hallway towards the bedroom. Luke still was feeling the initial shock from her seduction, and took a second to snap back to reality. He got up quickly, and only caught a glimpse of her for a moment before she entered the bedroom. He walked briskly to the room, and slowly opened the door. She was standing beside the bed, now with the bathrobe on the floor. She had revealed the lingerie that was underneath, which was a candy apple red color. Contrasted with her warm, white glow of her skin and striking blonde hair, Luke would have believed it if someone told him she was an angel. The eye-catching red material was the only thing from the exterior that metaphorically captured the essence of the naughty demon inside her, which surely no angel would beg for pleasure in the manner she had with him.

Without barely taking his eyes off of her, Luke started taking off his clothing. She stood there for a moment, and slowly started walking towards him. The look in her eyes was one of desperation as she said, "I've been a very bad girl today... I want you to spank me, big boy. I had to touch myself earlier because you weren't here to give me your big, beautiful cock. I know I deserve punishment. Are you going to punish me for being a naughty girl?"

By this time, Luke had gotten down to his underwear. Her dirty talk had already started making his head spin, and his dick was already fully erect through his underwear. Standing in the middle of the room, both of them down to their undergarments, Luke got a sudden burst of sexual energy. He grabbed Avery by the shoulders, and put some pressure downwards.

His voice shaking from excitement, he muttered, "Get down on your knees. Take it off." Avery then proceeded to pull down his underwear down to the floor. She grabbed the base of his cock with her soft hands, and then proceeded to wrap her mouth around the head of his dick.

"Suck that dick baby. There you go. You've been such a bad girl. Suck it hard, suck it like you mean it. Get it nice and wet." Avery's mouth started watering. Her spit started building up in her mouth, and her tongue slid down his cock with every stroke.

"Oh, fuck baby... that feels so fucking good. That's what good girls do, you hear me?" Luke closed his eyes for a moment, just as Avery went down for a deeper thrust down her throat, shoving his dick as far as it could go comfortably.

"God dammit... you are so good at that. I can't take it anymore. Get your ass on the bed. Stand up."

Avery withdrew from Luke's dick, and quickly stood up. She turned towards the bed, and felt a sudden sting on her ass. Luke had slapped her ass firmly, and she felt her heart pound out of her chest both from the slap and knowing how much she had excited her lover. She went to the bed and laid down with her stomach flat and her ass facing upwards. Laying there, she turned her head so that she could see Luke approaching out of the corner of her eye, with her back towards him. He got on the bed with her, and sat on his knees directly over her. He could feel his hands shaking from excitement, with a single drop of sweat on his forehead.

He muttered aloud, "Oh my god, yes baby. Look at your sweet, beautiful fucking ass. Let me see what you have under there." He began to slowly pull back her pretty red underwear, revealing her precious pussy. The sight of her now with her underwear off had him completely rock-hard, and felt his cock slightly ache because of how desperately he wanted to fuck her. He ran his hand gently across her pussy lips, and slowly inserted his middle finger inside her. She let out a moan, and Luke felt how soaking wet she already was.

"You are so wet! Oh my fucking god." Luke was overwhelmed and couldn't wait any longer. With her still laying with her stomach flat on the bed, Luke was in the perfect position to put some of his weight on her and fuck her from behind. He slowly brought the head of his dick and rubbed it on her soaking wet lips, effectively preparing it for penetration. He could hear Avery start breathing harder, and he swore he heard her say to "hurry up" under her breath. He could feel how delightful the tip of his dick felt against her wet pussy. After rubbing his dick up and down against her with a few small movements, his jaw dropped, and he felt his eyes close and roll into the back of his head as his dick slid smoothly into her pussy. Avery's eyes did the opposite, they opened as wide as they could as she felt his cock fit perfectly in her tight pussy. Luke did not hesitate to immediately start fucking her. He started pumping away at her, with every thrust feeling like electricity flowing through their bodies.

Avery exclaimed, "Yes baby! Right there, just like that!"

Luke felt himself falling into the state of ecstasy that existed whenever he would screw his beautiful girlfriend.

"Fuck baby, you are taking that dick like a champ. Keep taking it... take it baby!"

After pumping away for a few minutes, Luke gave her one last, hard pump and shoved his cock as far as he could inside her. She let out a whine from it hurting a little. He pulled back outwards nice and slow, feeling every inch of his cock rub against the soft walls of her pussy.

In a seemingly love-drunken state, Avery looked back and rotated her body directly towards Luke and made eye contact with him. This action had pulled Luke out of her, but they now were in missionary position. She took her dominant hand and grabbed Luke's cock, which was soaking wet because of her. She started guiding his cock right back inside her, and as it very slowly starting slipping back in, she muttered, "You love that shit, baby? You love fucking me, sweetheart? Tell me you fucking love it!"

Luke started to feel utterly overwhelmed with his already very hard, sensitive cock returning back to his favorite place in the world. He let out a loud and slow groan from the pleasure of re-inserting every inch of his dick, and it getting gripped by her incredibly tight pussy. Luke knew that he might not be able to last much longer.

"Oh my god, baby. Ohhhhh my god. I love it baby, I FUCKIN' love it," Luke exclaimed.

He then started to get his rhythm back up to pumping his dick back and forth inside her. Every stroke to the both of them felt like perfection, and every sharp breath made them feel every daily stress and anxiety melt away. Luke then pressed his body against hers and put a little more weight of his body on her. He moved his arms back behind her shoulders as if he was going to give her a hug, but held her really tight against himself. Luke hold on any longer.

"BABY, hold me tight, I'm gonna cum for you! Ohhh my god!"

Avery wrapped her hands around Luke as best as she could and hugged him as hard as she could. This didn't cause Luke to skip a beat, and was exactly what he wanted. Every stroke continually prodding away inside her, he finally felt himself about to burst.

Avery knew from previous sexual conversations and encounters that Luke loved when she would desperately beg for him to cum.

She took a deep breath and exclaimed, "Cum for me baby! Cum inside me! Drain your balls baby, give it to me! Cum for me!"

Luke's entire body clamped up hard, and felt the mind-melting pleasure of an intense orgasm shake down every part of him. He slowly plunged one final, deep stroke into her pussy as he let loose every last drop of cum he had. Avery felt his hot load deep inside her as she felt his cock pulse with every shot of cum, and her face lit up with her biggest smile. Luke stayed frozen in that position for a few more moments, with his body completely locked in a state of ecstasy.

After some labored breathing, Luke finally withdrew from her pussy and softly landed on his back beside her. Luke, barely able to speak, snuggled close to Avery and placed her head against his chest. An overwhelming calm rushed over them, and Luke started gently running his hands through her hair. Avery slowly glided her hands down his chest and across his belly, and nuzzled her face once more on his chest.

After a few minutes of enjoying each other in this post-sex state of calm, Luke very quietly pointed his head down towards hers. He whispered, "Baby?"

Avery turned her head towards him, and looked up at him with a delicate, charming, yet inquisitive smile. "Yes, sweetheart?"

Luke leaned in and kissed Avery's lips deeply and passionately. Then, seemingly with all of his heart, soul, and body... he peered back into Avery's eyes that acted as a window inside herself as well, and said firmly: "I love you, Avery."

mwest
mwest
3 Followers