All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 10'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I love this chapter.

I am so happy they didn't use her but I hate the way they treat her. I think Damian and his brothers are just starting to understand what love is. They are going to be so pissed when they find out how their precious Ciara has been treated. I am hoping that Fuji's masters will get a message to them and let them know she is not being treated correctly. I hope! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! Soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ah thank you........

I was so excited to see the next chapter on here so early, has made my night. I am so very happy that her true Masters found a way to see/keep her, thought not seeing her as often as I would like but I am sure that will come (hopefully plus I understand they have more responsibility now). I love that they dont want her calling them Master in the bedroom. I look forward to the next chapter & more twists - I love love love your wirting & this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
babies?

I wondered why she was automatically infertile on a new planet! Obviously, it was the 'nutrient drink' acting as a contraceptive. I hope that she'll end up with baby Damiens, Christofs, Keins Banes and Evanses! How many babies at a time do the freaky women have? Singles or litters? I'm sort of hoping that she'll get pregnant, and that will cause her lovers to try and escape their own slavery to be with her. But hey, it's your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Baby!

When Ciara gets pregnant, your story will get wild. I can't wait! Thanks for posting this chapter so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok, i PEEKED!

oh i did a baaaad thing. when i saw this chapter up i couldn't help myself, i ran to the comments section to see what had been written to get an idea of what this chapter contained. I was so sad when ciara was sold i had to know! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Those men love her, that's just all there is to it! I'm soooo giddy right now, i have a smile plastered on my face! i hope this story goes in the direction i'm hoping it will go in, but i'll have to wait and see what miss dw will bring out next. you sure do have a way with writing, please don't let it end soon. i just love this story, and these characters they are so lovable. great job once again dw!

witchhayzelwitchhayzelalmost 13 years ago
Hah! I knew it!

Good chapter!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Actually...

I hope that the nerds realise that it was stopping the drink that made her bleed and start giving it to her again, I really don't want her preggers. Damien should have had Rose's men look after Ciara for them while they were away training and not have to hid that they still own her, that way she would have been looked after well and could have kept her masters insignia and told the general they could not part with her. I hope they get to take over for the current general at the post where their friends are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh dear...

For intelligent intellectuals these new men sure are stupid. The nutrient drink is obviously a contraceptive - I'm surprised they just don't see it.

Damien and his brothers have done Ciara no favours at all with the men they have given her to. I think they did this because they didn't want anyone else to touch her, but these new brothers have no affection for her at all; they are hurting her mentally and physically and could easily kill her with negligence. Also, if she gets pregnant the women will want her dead.

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 13 years ago
Ohohoh!

This story is so good! It is official! I am addicted!

I keep wanting to read the next chapter so I have to start at the start and go over the story every few days!

The new developements are so exciting. Possible baby/babies. Possible conflict for the men.... Will they get back together? or be torn apart?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm hooked

You are a genius! LOVE the plot and the characters. I hope there is a baby to shake things up.

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Good Chapter

I wonder whether she will get pregnant now that she is bleeding. That will stir things up no end.

Perhaps the nutrident drink they have stopped giving her is something to stop the bleeding.

I absolutley love this story.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
So much that I want to say!

I'll start with bravo to the brothers for coming up with a solution to their problem. I have to say that I was surprised to see warriors with, it seems, a different mentality. Arrogant intellectual is not something that I would have thought to see. I'm deeply gratified that the brothers are growing emotionally. They want a relationship with her of the earth variety. That's what it looks like. You can never tell with them because they don't talk about their feelings they just act on them. At one point they want a slave and at another they want a girlfriend and they just change the rules accordingly. Don't get me wrong, I know they care about her, but at this point it's still slavery and it bothers me.

And now to address this nutrient drink issue. It occurs to me that perhaps none of the men know that it's a contraceptive. In the beggining Damien just said that slaves couldn't have children as if their species were genetically incompatible. It also might not be obvious to her new keepers because, a) they weren't trained to keep a slave and were never instructed to give her the drink daily and probably think that giving her the drink is something her masters want her to do for her in particular and b) she told them that her cycle comes once a month but I don't think she told them what it means as far as how her body works. That it is an indication of a working reproduction system and all that.

And what's with this "it must be deposited in a living body" stuff? What's that all about? If she keeps her period a secret she will inevitably end up pregnant (what with all the sex that they have). I find myself wondering, will Ciara get to be a "she" then and not merely an "it"? Maybe that's small of me because they very obviously love her, but what can I say I'm old-fashioned like that and feel like people should be referred to as people.

And lastly I'll say brava to you DW! You've created such a well written piece of fantasy here that I was so excited to see the chapter up so early. (I think Lit is trying to make up for posting so many stories late) I'm so into this unfolding tale that I even can't wait to see what my fellow readers make of the latest chapters. And since you've said that we're nowhere near the end I'm very happy to have so much more of thus story to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I actually cried in this chapter, instead of last chapter-- haha. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! She's fertile~~~!!!!! OMG OMG OMG, I knew it! I'm so excited!!! Please give us some sweet babies soon. I'm getting a giggy and stuff. I knew the mark on her leg was good for something. I love you so much!!! I can't believe you updated so quick.... Thank you DW <3!!!! (i'm sorry for so much "OMG's" and exclamation marks lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously?!?! { In a good way:) }

O.O I can't believe this! What will happen if she becomes pregnant? Will they give away the baby if she does have one? What will happen? What would the baby look like? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! In summary: Love the story, love you, love your work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

-R.H.

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
Holy Blue Cheese Crap!!!!

Can we say AWWWWESOOOOOME!!!! You brought tears to my eyes again only in a good way!!!! The twists and turns in this story are gonna make me crazy!!! I loved it!!!

SkyDreamerSkyDreameralmost 13 years ago
Very interesting...

Am enjoying your story. Not usually a sci-fi fan, but enojoyed your other submit, thought what the heck. Am sooooo glad I did! Thank you for sharing your writing abilities. Please keep up the wonderful work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU!!! DoctorWolf

this was my favorite chapter yet! and what a pleasant suprise it was, i have a question for you, how much effect does our feedback have on you? does it encourage you or help you to continue to write?

-Preston

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the quick update! I'm so excited to read more !!! You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for the adventure and joy your wonderful mind brings me! More soon please ;0)

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love. Love. Love.

Love the fact they didn't sell her. Love it that the cheapskates don't give her the "vitamin drink" and she is now cycling. Love it that her boys love her.

THANK YOU!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I look forward to reading more!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Preston:

I need your commentary like an addict needs a drug. I sneak my cell phone into the bathroom at work so my co-workers don't see my goofy face as I read them. Never doubt that the commentary isn't taken to heart! DW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

So glad it is out so soon! I wasn't expecting it for a few more days. I am so so hooked! I also love that the vitamin drink seems to be linked to the cycling...where is this going to go?! I can only fantasize...!

Marquis1305Marquis1305almost 13 years ago
Umm...

Well its me again, I seem to be commenting alot more than usual.. Which is good for you. I love what you have done with the story, I honestly read each chapter over and over again just because i love the storyline to much. as to my comment title... I just couldn't think of one. >_<

roninbearroninbearalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Every day I wander by your page and check to see if you have a new chapter up. I absolutely LOVE This story, and aI'm waiting to see how Ciara manages to get her men back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

loved it!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
Interesting turn

I do love this story. But def do not like these new faux masters. they don't care what happens to her, only the money. I will look forward to you finding a way to send her back where she belongs.. Curious as to why she is suddenly having her period again.. maybe because of all the vitamins she is not getting in her drinks and lack of worms.. lol (the worms really ewwwed me out but was a great write!) I hope the next chapter comes as quickly!! Thank you!!

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyalmost 13 years ago

wow... chapter 10 is up so fast! thank you and thanks to your great editor. :) I love the story so far, keep it up. I hope Ciara's character will be consistently strong in the succeeding chapters. She swings from being a weakling to a strong woman. lol. But I think I do understand why. She's just being human. :D

Is she going to get pregnant? I can't wait to see how this story develops :D

Babydoll1983Babydoll1983almost 13 years ago

Great update, but I don't like these new fake masters.

I do love the twist of the old masters still owning her though!!! And I like the way they asked her not to tall them master while they are in the bed room!

Can't wait for more!

CrystalBella89CrystalBella89almost 13 years ago

Wow I love this story and check everyday for new chapters. I really appreciate the quick posting and love that you do so weekly. This makes it much easier to enjoy, knowing that it wont be months or indefinate amounts of time before I find out what happens! Unusual with the bleeding! So intriguing. Keep up the amazing work!

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
AH HA!

THANKYOU FOR POSTING EARLY!! It had to be the drink! Ciara is going to become pregnant! WOOHOOO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I'm so glad you updated! After the last chapter, I was a bit shocked that she'd been sold, but I knew there were so many ways you could go with the story. But you surprised me, I never expected this!

I hope the next chapter(s) give us answers to Ciara's questions about her period (why now and not before), and sheds some light on why her original masters seem different from the others, and from themselves previously. The "I love yous" and quasi-equality in the bedroom on their "vacation" seem very important, and they seemed more attached to Ciara than most masters would be even before Damien started training for General. I can't wait to find out what's happening! I also kind of wonder what a General's purpose is, if not to lead fighting (surely if they led the fighting, they wouldn't be living such an easy life now, they'd need to build their strength and skills!) Also, how the new masters could enjoy the couplings is mind boggling. Oh, you've done such a wonderful job creating an intriguing new world, I want to know all about it!

lori1969lori1969almost 13 years ago
Cool!

Bet the "nutriant drink" was what was keeping her from having her period...hmmmm, that means she's fertile. uh oh :)

slutter_byslutter_byalmost 13 years ago
Rut Roh

If she's bleeding, that means she's fertile! The nutrient drink stopped the period from coming...that can't be good.

rissa200204rissa200204almost 13 years ago
OOoooh.!!

no nutrient drink and she is cycling now... i seen the other posts and it could be right if so then Woot!

but man oh man how they gonna keep that a secret if not only she gets preggers but does have babies and what would happen when the secret gets outted ...lol

the twists and turns keep on rolling :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

shes fertile!!! ooh shit O..o what if she ends up pregnant and dies from not being able to handle the pregnancy DX oh no!

chellevlchellevlalmost 13 years ago
A fascinating tale!!!

Have just read it from start to finish.... It is one of the best written I've read... Keep up the great work!

LolalinLolalinalmost 13 years ago
YES!!!

My question about her period was answered. Makes me think the daily drink was the reason. Woot!! Keep em coming....your an awesome writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I can't wait to read more...

will she be come pregnant? Will she be sold? Will her friends rat her out? I can't wait. DW this story is great! Keep it going.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Oh my

While I am delighted about the development in their relationship, her new fertility could mean big problems. If she were to become pregnant it could lead to the men realizing that they don't need their women to survive as a race and cause a revolt against their women leaders.

trippychicktrippychickalmost 13 years ago
ooooo!

I think I see where this is going. If you plot twist this in to something mean I'll be so mad at you lol.. kidding but seriously I teared up with Damian and the Brothers showed up. I was like YAY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Thank you so much for updating so quickly!!

Let me congratulate you on a brilliant piece of literature.

I really hope that Ciara gets pregnant!! Hopefully Damien and his brothers escape from their own slavery with Ciara and have sweet little babies with her. Then they'll think of her as a

"she" and not an "it" seeing as how she can bare their young.

Brilliant story. Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more more!!

im askin about her period too? is she pregnant and will she able to get pregnant. an if she is how will that work out with the them being over everyone and how will the women over them take that a human getting pregnant. you cant leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biting my lip I closed my eyes and

prayed Daimon and his brothers wouldn't

notice the growing of my womb. I still

had no clue how to tell them of the child.

Or what they would think. So far I had

been able to hide it from my fake owners

,but they barely touched me...

So I think a little before Daimon and his

brothers arive a woman should find her

and steal both her and the baby.

nodakgirlnodakgirlalmost 13 years ago
best

Seriously, I will pay you to keep writing this. This is the best! Thank you!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Interesting...

The masters are becoming more human with their emotions and needs and Ciara/Rachel is becoming more disciplined like them. Maybe her body is recognizing that they are more than emotionally compatible; they have become biologically compatible too. Maybe the next time they'll knock her up.

I do wonder what the women think of this though. Is it possible that they don't know what's going on? Unlikely. Maybe they just want to see what will happen in this unique situation. If all the slaves can breed girls, that would make things easier for the women.

Can't wait for the next chapter! You always manage to surprise me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Like may others, I'm so happy you got the next chapter out so quickly... this story is addictive!

vox_vixenvox_vixenover 12 years ago
thank you.

since you really like receiving comments, i decided to post one. I believe it's the least I can do after reading such a wonderful story.

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
hmmm

i wonder if the reason why she bled now and not before was because of the drink? ain't it the alien at the auction that advised damien and his brothers to give her the nutrient drink and other foods to give her?...maybe some of them are to prevent conception...? following that train of thought, since she bled maybe she'll get pregnant since their last coupling (rachel/ciara and damien and his brothers, i mean)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Early!

You should post more often. This is another great story from you.

A few of my theories:

The drink and food has something to do with her menstrual cycle, her owners are realising they really do love her and Ciara may become pregnant (always wished this would happen).

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
confused...

...which days will you be posting? can’t cope with the day changing X0(

apart from that, am loving the series. dislike the new masters intensely, they are soo selfish. that they can’t keep to the programme, for goodness sakes, it doesn’t take much know how to look after a slave. they obviously didn’t go to the tent for the earth slave 101 presentation. just totally money orientated, self, self, self *grrr*

am expecting fireworks from damien and his family when they find out about the treatment *hooray*

and goodness knows what they will do if ciara gets pregnant.

maybe give her the option to go back to earth, no matter how dicey it would be?

liked the way the other masters were ganging up on the “nerds” in the bath house. it would have served them right.

curious that the women’s treatment of both sets of warriors are so different. no more brutality for damien and his brothers but sex daily, while the “nerd” masters want the couplings more frequent and enjoy the aggression. each to their own!!

cried buckets at their emotional and heated reunion.

am waiting to see if roses’ masters will go ahead with the nipple piercing, now that they know it can be pain free! (late comment from previous chapter)

as always, thanks and more please ;0)

sorry, didn’t realise i was writing war and peace!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is such an enjoyable story to read. Great work! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want more!

I am loving the story. What will happen next? Since she is getting her period can she possibly get pregnant now? Will it be discovered that she is bonded with her true masters and they require her with them even though Damien is General? So many possibilities. Please give us more as soon as possibly. Thanks!

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
wow can't wait

If she did turn out to become pregnant, that would be so interesting, a hybred, wow. hurry hurry I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I like how you resolved the "sale" of Ciara to the new masters. I wonder if that period was heavy just because it had been so long, or if it was actually an early miscarriage? And thank you for keeping to the weekly publication schedule; so many people--me included!--love this story and look forward to each new chapter, and can't wait to see how it ends. What really bugs me about some other authors on Literotica is how some great multi-chapter stories never get finished, and the readers are left hanging. I know life intrudes and maybe some writers just lose interest, but I'd rather see only actually in progress or completed stories

MallyseMallyseover 12 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely loving this story. What an amazing imagination you have!

ShadowAngel136ShadowAngel136over 12 years ago
Great Chapter!

You had me pulling out my hair on what was going to happen next! I'm glad to see Ciara back to her real masters, but worry that if they get found out what the punishment would/could be...death? Anyways the things that have all been on our minds is she able to get pregnant now that she is bleeding again?If Ciara could get pregnant, will she be carrying 1 baby or more? And is it the drink she stopped taking the reason to her bleeding? Also why does their seed have to go into a living body?...Sorry, I will stop with the questions, I bet I'm starting to sound like Ciara.

P.S TY for a wonderful chapter I look forward to the next one, I really can't wait!

-ShadowAngel136

ladymailmanladymailmanover 12 years ago
Thank you again!!

I'm so fascinated with your story! The twist and turns are written so well. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My feedback

This comment refers to all ten chapters. I'm impressed with not just the content of this story, but also the quality of your writing. I believe you have the skill to publish and earn money if you choose.

I can't wait for the rest of ciara's story. Thank you.

PassingPassingover 12 years ago
Thankful

Now, now. Let's be thankful the new Masters are a bit selfish and self absorbed. If they hadn't stopped that drink, she would never get to reach greater potential in her Masters eyes. Besides, the story needs a few more twists and turns and danger if we want it to last...

Please tell me you will make it last...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmm...

I STILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!!!!

BT46BT46over 12 years ago
Pregnancy...

Reading the pregnancy comments has me worried to be frank. Pregnancy between a human and a species that evolved on an entirely separate planet is a virtual impossibility, even pregnancy between a human and our closest living genetic relatives on our own planet is impossible. A drink to prevent menstruation makes sense, but needing the drink to prevent pregnancy... that makes no sense at all. Please do not go down that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

as usual. Thank God the next chapter is in, or I just might die from the wait. Fantastic story. I suppose I should've anticipated another twist like this, and yet I didn't.

gakhagakhaover 12 years ago
Period

Finally, some mention of a period. I was wondering why this had never come up before with all the ways her masters liked investigating and tasting her. Still seems strange that she has not thought about it yet if it has not happened since she got to the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gakha, it was either the drink or the worms

One of those two clearly suppresses it. Since the human slaves are given both by default (im leaning toward the drink btw) theyve never had an opportunity to experience a period. One of those things implemented long ago for a specific purpose, but over time the purpose was lost and it was simply routine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting turn of events

Funny how, in between this chapter and the one previous, I was thinking the exact same thing: "why is there no mention of her having a period?" To my shame I thought it was an oversight on the author's part. It turns out it's actually part of the details. You're doing a great job, DoctorWolf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting...

I like where this is going...

The new masters stop giving Ciara her "vitamins", which the Geeks figured out had no nutritional value, and suddenly her period is back..

So administration have lied about the "vitamins".. by why the lie? And what consequences the changes to Ciara's body will bring?

I have my theories but I'd rather wait and see where this is going..

but I can't help but wonder what would happen if the males realised that their crazy hairy females weren't the only way of reproduction available to them... hmmmmm

CinnerCinnerover 12 years ago
I found this interesting also

Like many here I wondered about her lack of a period. I wondered about it from the time we learned that she couldn't be impregnated by any of the Brothers. I just chalked it down to the change in planetary atomophere. This is far more imaginative.

To say that I am enjoying this saga is an understatement.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Well structured

I will go with the drink... One should know that you do not fix what is not

broken! The social pressure in this society is fascinating.

MistresskhaiaMistresskhaiaabout 12 years ago
!!!

What a brilliant twist! I immediately started wondering what would happen if she got pregnant.. Also, I'm completely in love with the feelings Damien and his brothers so obviously share for Ciara! Could not love this novel more!

blitzysixxblitzysixxalmost 12 years ago
Aha!

I always thought the drink was a contraceptive, now I'm even more sure! She's gonna get pregnant for sure! And I'm gonna laugh, cause they're gonna have to stop calling her "It!" And they won't know which of the brothers' child it is. But it won't really matter, since they are all one guy anyway.

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247almost 12 years ago
Lol pregnant?

I dunno evan has that weird sense of taste!! I figured the medicine was stopping conception and vaccinating her and ect, but I can't believe her cheap ass keepers haven't deduced this. 10 days of coffin treatment and I would've been worse than her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Shit

She's gonna have a baby...or five babies? That's so sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why?

Damien and his brothers made it sound to Ciara that she couldn't get pregnant, not from the drink, but because they were different species. That's strange. But I definitely like the twist. Now they have to see her not only as a "she" but someone more on the same level as them. And if it is ever obvious what one of the five knocked her up, maybe it will advance the brothers' sense of individuality. But will that then hurt their bond? This will be very interesting. And like another commenter put it "sweet".

gaile3601gaile3601over 11 years ago
I like it

I'm thinking maybe the morning 'drink' kept her from getting pregnant and because it has been withheld she can now conceive. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The morning drink isn't quite useless, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Periods

I'm in agreement with the others - its the drink. Either that or cos they told her not to call them "Master" in the bedroom.

LadyNovaLadyNovaover 10 years ago
I have a feeling!!

I think it was the drink that made her infertile and now she can conceive their children.. I am anxious to see what happens.. I wonder what the baby would look like. If it is female would it resemble the Masters females? I can't wait to see what happens!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the new masters

I know you're not really supposed to like the intellectual "masters" but i adore them. Its clear they dont really care about her but they treat her with more respect then the men she claims to love ever did. They actually listen to the things she says (when they permit her to talk that is) and see a value in her besides her body.

Although if i have a fetish for anything its intelligent men so perhaps i am a bit bias. Id rather listen to them talk all day an absorb as much knowledge as i could then have to be a sex slave to a bunch of meat heads.

I have always found it difficult to understand why she is able to trust Damian and company when they so consistently fail at being trustworthy. But perhaps it is born out of desperation; she has to trust them, right? She has let herself become completely self reliant, she doesn't have much of a choice.

oh boy do i LOVE hearing about thier suffering at the hands of the women. Karma's a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The "Nerd" Masters...

I like their personalities, trying to fix things and work on hobbies. I like that a lot, but I don't like the way they treat her. Yes, they give her more "freedom" in a way.. but then she is not allowed to speak and is not cared for. They do not even use her name. It's good that they want her information and not sex, but it's still rather messed up ... just in a different way.

If we could combine the "caring about her" part with some actual respect in Damien and his brothers, that would be nice. And I am starting to see a little more of that happening there. Slowly they are learning to see her as slightly less of a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Humens!!!...

I bet humans are a nether closely related branch of there species created by, or having something to do with the women, who pay the slavers to only allow them to be able to purchase human slaves, while also telling everyone that it is hard to open a portal on Earth, which the woman also allow them to keep human or any slaves to raise moral, or as a reward, or to help them in some way, and that's why they give human slaves the drink, combined with the worms so that they can't get impregnated by the men. They worry that otherwise, the men will realize humans are just as pleasant (if not more) and more easily overpowered while still being able to reproduce, as a result they will stop breeding with there women, in favor of human women thus causing the inevitable weakening of the species!!... Did everyone catch all that?!?!... lol.

YukiWolfYukiWolfalmost 10 years ago
Best story ever!

This should be a book. I love this story so much! I never expected to find myself attached to the characters. Ciara's "sale" and reuniting with her Masters was so emotional I found myself crying. I WOULD BUY THIS BOOK!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
i am enjoying the many twists and turns in this series.

i think i will miss this story when you conclude the story. you can be sure i will read everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol, for smart guys they’re pretty dumb

What kind of chaos is it going to cause when she’s pregnant! Hopefully not life threatening.

Gah, the truth is awful, having periods makes you age 😉 I know it makes me feel bleurggh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You naught Doctor

You had me in tears when I thought they sold her lol. Great twist though !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heroine misses the obvious

I’m really enjoying this story but it’s kind of getting on my nerves that that the heroine seems to frequently miss the obvious (previous chapters as well). Why couldn’t she figure out why her old Masters’ mark was left on her? She could have at least gotten into the ballpark of why that happened. Instead she just kind of floats along. She doesn’t really seem to possess very good critical thinking skills. For another thing, she suddenly starts her period. It’s great that she asked the question “Why now?” but the author needed to take it a step further and have her come up with ideas on why it reappeared. She just seems to be a very passive character who lets things happen to her instead of making things happen (even in her own thinking). Probably overthinking for a story on here so I’m not letting it bother me too much. Great story!

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

“I’m really enjoying this story but it’s kind of getting on my nerves that that the heroine seems to frequently miss the obvious”

Indeed, it’s almost as if she has been broken of most thoughts of independent care of herself and reasoning. It would take months of deprogramming to change that way of thinking and truly start to take care of herself again.

The “fake owners” are interesting characters in that they are “clever” yet severely limited by walls this society forces them to operate within so have massive, massive gaps in knowledge and zero “wisdom.”

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

I think that the Fake Owners are going to Earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous