All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 14'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
a new chapter! :)

right after posting my comment on chapter 13 you uploaded chapter 14... awesome!!

I can't help but worry that it is only the child that makes Ciara bond with the men.. what happens when she has given birth?

I have a feeling that the new emotions are coming from the baby :)

great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story!

But I have to agree, I am worried what will happen after the child is born. :(

Keep up the great work! I am pregnant with twins and on bed rest, so I look for your stories multiple times daily! I absolutely love it, and is it horrible of me to say I am starting to think 4 pages is entirely too short!

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
A note to the fans

DW said at the start of this chapter "2nd Place", but really it was in 1st Place half of the week. Thank you so much.

I over stated it in my last comment. Only "much" will be revealed in this and the next chapter, not "all". There are still a lot more twists and turns to come in the remaining 11 plus chapters. And I really don't know how many chapters to go, at least 10 and maybe 15, who knows how the muse will strike DW?

Some of you are catching on. DW often gives you hints of where the story is going. Just a few words here or there. Once you know what to look for you can go back and read old chapters and say "Oh, that is what DW meant by that. I didn't even notice it at the time." Or I didn't understand it.

There is one huge hint that [judging by the comments] no one has figured out yet. You only have until the next chapter to get it, because then it will be revealed for all to see.

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

I totally lol at the masturbating part!!! I hope they don't take the baby way! I wished that Damien and his brothers would feel or at least express that they love and care for the child. It seems like they're not excited? I don't know, but that just how I see it. I guess, I want to know if they regret Ciara being pregnant... do they? How do they feel being tied down to a human and if they could change the bond with her, would they? Thank you so much for updating!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
XD

What does that special drink do that the Women serve the Men? Seems like it is a way they control the Men, like how the health tonic of Ciara's was actually a form of birth control. Could it possibly stun how powerful the men are? Although the women seem to be larger with venomous teeth, I'm sure the men can take them on. They're just too scared. It seems to me that there are more women than men. Which is why a family of women is 3 while for men is 5. Seems like they have lots of compounds for men and the women only reside in the mountains. OR maybe the drink allows them to forget about disagreements they've had with others. The women wouldn't want their property to die or be wounded because of another.

I'm sorry, so many thoughts. I do love your stories though. I don't want them to end. I wonder how Ciara's daughter will be in their world and how labor may be to Ciara. The men and women seem so large. O.O 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adiiiiiiicted!

I've tumbled to this story quite late in the game, and I read the first 13 chapters within a couple of days! You have a fabulous way of writing, and the twists and turns keep us hooked :) While I was waiting for chapter 14 I've started to read your other series about the werewolves, an I'm enjoying that too... It's keeping me going between chapters! Intreguedby the hint you may have dropped about a future twist... Could it be related to how Caira's being shown the surrounding areas and how to survive there? :) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Intrigueing how the woman are breeding the man with alien races. I wonder whether the thing that humans could give is strong healing powers. It was after all Ciara who allowed them to heal the others. It is funny to see that Ciara's presence tempers the wariors aggresiveness - useful for leaders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plot detail?

I wonder if the women are teaching Ciara not because they wish to educate her, but educate her baby through her.

GiniDGiniDover 12 years ago
Just a thought

Just in case no one thought of it since no one mentioned it. Imprinted memory seems to be the most likely reason for her lessons. Some bird species are supposed to have this, what if all the teaching isn't for her but her daughter. The fun would come if she was a better conductor of information than normal, therefore the reason why her daughter is powerful.

Gini

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

i loved this chapter and was thrilled when i found it up already and i agree with most of the comments, i think the drink is how to control the men without them really understanding, the drink is a treat from what i gathered and most likely some kind of brew that makes the men more passive if you will.

The Women love when the men are aggressive with each other and during mating with them but not all the time. As for Nu-reeh teaching Ciara, i think its more for the child then it is for Ciara benefit. But i was thinking about the bond between Ciara and Her men, since she is pregnant, i wonder if she could be bonded to her daughter as well. i mean the bond didn't start until she was pregnant after all. What if the bond happened because she healed them twice now. And what if it is because of the tattoo she gotten. After all that is how they mark the men and group them together in their families. Sorry just rambling on anyway hun, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Father Is...

My bet is on Christof. It was said earlier that he produces the most girls.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Nu-reeh's attention to Ciara signifies something.

She recognized Ciara as a "she" instead of an "it" early on. She wants Chiara to get up to speed on women's doings as well as to become literate.

If Nu-reeh hadn't specifically said that Ciara isn't to become pregnant again, I would have guessed that she wanted more human slaves to be chosen for other brother families.

Nu-reeh wants an improved Ciara around for some reason...perhaps it's her sensitivity to what others are thinking...or maybe her creativity?

We can only wait and anticipate the delight of finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!

I can't wait to read more! You are a very talented writer. Thank you for the time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

plz kwwp writing i love this storie! your an amazing writer =)

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
hmmm...

you're really a good writer coz you make your readers think...you attract intelligent readers *wink* *wink*

my two cents in - i think nu-reeh is planning something big and will use ciara's baby for her plans...i just think that with all the lessons she's been giving ciara and letting her learn their language and customs, i think she's planning on being a leader or something to that effect....she has invested a lot of time and effort with grooming damien and his brothers to be perfect warriors as well as keeping them happy....maybe nu-reeh is trying to breed a certain "woman" with certain qualities to become a leader or ruler...

ah well, whatever your plans are for this story, i'm sticking with it...you have definitely converted me...still don't like group sex but you have written it in such a way that i don't really notice it as they are a "collective"...can't explain it beter but just know i love this storyline...i'm very glad i stuck by it :)

iloveawereiloveawereover 12 years ago
Today on Maury you are the DADDY

I found so much interesting about this story. I really want to know who the daddy is. I think Nurrah wants to know also. I can not wait till the baby is born I hope they can test it by a DNA test. It would be so cool if RUE and hos brothers did the test.

The baby interests me greatly because of the stories gripping feel. I want Nu-reeh to teach Ciara all about the land then Ciara can become a female in the women's eyes. How cool would it be if the baby is also attached to them and can not be removed.

Okay now on to the drink I get that the drink is spiked. I just do not know why though. I hope they are not trying to break the bond or take the baby. I thought Nu-reeh was Damien's sister. I wondered how she knew their mothers that was mentioned in a few stories back.

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
my thoughts

I belive that the women would like Ciara to help raise her baby because I'm sure that they know that the baby would be attached to the mother and with it's power would want to protect it's mother and so they need to be nice to her. I do hope the baby gets to stay with it's family.

The babies daddy I belive is out of Christof, Bane, and Damine

The drink is for celebrations, I belive in the next chapter she will have the baby and they will plan to take the baby because of the influence that the drink has.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It!

Nu-reeh is obviously planning something and I want to know what it is. OH WELL I guess I'll just have to keep reading. :) Great story!!

*****5/5*****

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Congrats again!!

On another spellbinding chapter! I love the way Ciara had them form the jerk circle. LOL Just giving them that small bit of freedom meant so much to them. I love all the men they are trying their best to make her happy. Look forward to the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

What a strange effect Nu-reeh has on the men. They went from outraged fury to forgetting why they were worked up. And Ciara has become wholly immersed in the family collective mind. The idea makes me shiver. I love the way that the men have decided that Ciara is family now.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
or else

Perhaps it was more a case of the delicious drink making them forget what they were upset about rather than Nu-reeh...

Loving the story, totally unique thank you. I have seen another trying to copy you though!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Interesting

As I have read your story slavery was a very strong issue and many readers had strong opinions about your writing about it. However as the chapters have evolved the men have become enlightened and do not see slavery in the same perspective. The same holds true for Ciara, her thoughts and feelings on slavery have changed as well. Very nice work. :)

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
more more more

I cant help wishing that Ciara somehow adds a dimension to her child that is highly valueable and she is allowed to have more children.

And to think I usually prefer to follow which ever trail the author takes the story on.

Great work DW.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
changes comming

i can't help but feel there is going to be some changes comming. humans are considered to be inferior to them but for some reason i think ciara is going to rise above their pov and become something no other slave has done. i'm wondering why it's become such a big deal that ciara can't identify the father. this is the second time that fact has been brought up... so come on dw and steve, give....what's the deal?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The lull before the storm?

I felt indignant on Ciara's behalf that she's treated with scorn for being illiterate in their language and ignorant of the planet, when there was no effort to teach her as a slave in the first place! This chapter is like a pregnant pause, with a sense of waiting before something changes in a big way--maybe, in the next chapter, Ciara's childbirth? I wonder if the child itself will have a big role in the rest of the story, or if it will remain more in the background while the main plot is taken up with other events? Something to do with the ore & men who negotiate maybe?

Also...on page 1, the expression is that interest that gets "piqued" not, "peaked." :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finish it! finish it!

i really can't wait to get to the end of the story. While i'll be happy, i'll also be saddened. This is a great adventure.

MedievnaMedievnaover 12 years ago
On the edge of my seat!

I've been breathlessly following this story and, as per usual, can't wait for more! The plot twists are delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I absolutely love this story. Every time I come back to the computer, I have to check to see if there is an update! I cant wait to hear what happens next!

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
bwahahaha

the wonders of masturbation. what a blast.

And duh, I say it's not the drink, you all have it wrong.

but i'm not gonna tell...

Now i'm wary of the babe, this might become some strange mother-daughter relationship. here's hope they can bond.

Just wish I could sleep through the next 6 days, time is much too slow for this story.

For Steve150177: since you had some nice stories to recommend last time, this for you: The Furies (and everything else) from Colleen Thomas and maybe Halley (see in my favs)

Also I hope you didn't mean to imply you guys have some 11 chapters on hold, that would be soo... cruel. wink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Exceptional Work

BubblingBubblingover 12 years ago
I am not sure if I want to see it end...

I agree with all the other comments...."This chapter is like a pregnant pause" (someone commented)...is a good way to describe the feeling. It's like we are made to feel to some extent what they are feeling. This story is so good...not just about sex or eroticism but has a full story line. It touches on everything that makes getting to those naughty bits so much more enjoyable. Feeling cared for, appreciated, included, loved, having anger and pain, personal growth, etc. It's just so delicious. I couldn't take knowing let alone feeling the 'women' enjoy my men. I would be thinking, "They are MINE!" I know Ciara is not in the position to have those feelings or thoughts. This just too yummy.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
Loved It

Great chapter again. Please post the next chapter soon.

roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
hokay!

The father has to be Damien, Kristof, or Kein. The other two had her anally (unless there's even more magic than I think going on).

Also, continuing to absolutely LOVE it :) Please more nao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She does it again...

DW, you made my day! I was so excited to see that your next chapter was up:) This chapter has definitely left me with so many questions! Ciara must be getting pretty close to meeting her child. What is Nu-reeh up to? Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
description of the women

where can i find a description of the petorian woman?

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
No one has even come close yet

DW said I am too much of a tease. I hope some fans are liking these comments.

DW has dropped 3 hints about the twist I am driving at since Nu-reeh grabbed Ciara at the Keepers and flew her to the Mountains.

In reference to other comments-- you all should remember that these are not humans, they have mental telepathy. Now you have seen how it works between Ciara and her men from the inside. You KNOW that all (yes, all) the families of men have it, right? And you KNOW that the women dominate the men, right? This means ....

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
To anon..

Your in chapter 9 DW wrote....

The beast was covered in long brown fur. It had to be at least nine feet tall with clawed digits and the largest teeth I've ever seen. The creature's wingspan was folded, but I could see the dagger sharp tips along the edges.

There were hints to the sex of the beast. I saw four distinct nipples on small taut breasts poking out of its fur. That was the only feminine quality I saw on the thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great as always

Love the story.... Continuing to love Cristof's and Ciara relationship.... Now waiting for the next chapter

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
damnit Steve

now you took all the fun out of it.

But it's nice to know I had it right.

it's clearly a thing between girls :P

sorry for this comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loyal Fan =)

I have loved everything that you have done with this story. You're such an amazing writer. I look forward to all of your posts - I've been so stressed with college classes, my two kids, and husband. LoL You, DW, make me a happy person!

I would love to know who the "male breeder" is as well. Could be any of them except for Bane (chapter 11?).

I'm Team Damien! =)

MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78over 12 years ago
Loyal Fan =)

I had to sign up for an account to comment again. Oh, and it's mind control that the Mistress uses, right? I wonder how often Nu-reeh uses that little trick to control the men.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Top Notch

Excellent chapter as usual.Ciara is evolving,she is slowly controlling the masters. Its like she is Nu-reeh apprentice.My thoughts are scattered on this. Will wait on the next chapter. Good job DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is Ciara about to become the Mistress and the men her servants?

Nu-reeh says she will see to Ciara's education. She also told Ciara that if the younger females prove themselves, they will be taken under the wing of an elder female group who will train them. Ciara controls the men's dreams and Nu-reeh seems to control the men's thinking at her whim. It seems like Ciara is developing the skills of the native women and Nu-reeh is testing her to see if she can prove herself. If that happens, does she become a full fledged woman and the men subservient to her?

Then again, Nu-reeh no longer references her ownership of the men and refers to them as her valuable servants. Is this to fit the idea that Ciara would never want to "own" her men?

Finally, is the General related to Evan? Both like to taste and Evan's talent is derived from a breeder generations back from a species they no longer keep as slaves so their talent seems to be implied as rare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Team Damien!!!

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
I could keep on reading...

I never want the chapters to end! Lol but I can't complain because you don't keep us waiting long for the next chapter (thankfully!)

Absolutely loving your writing - you are extremely talented. I hope Christof is the father as he is such a great character (although saying that I love them all).

Kein (to me anyway) doesn't really feature that much.

Anyway keep up the great work

roudamakroudamakover 12 years ago
question ?

great story, 5stars as usual. one question pls as english is not my first language so i m a little confused.

Nu-reeh said to chiara that Evan was born fm a slave? and they used to be more breeders fm that race but they stopped allowing this kind of slave bcs they couldn't control the births? So they used to allow for slaves to have children?

And what did she mean when she said that they kept his talent but lost what they didnt like (size). How can they control that?

Marquis1305Marquis1305over 12 years ago
Amazing

As always I love your work. I cannot wait until the next chapter, which thankfully is never too long of a wait. I must say that I love how the characters are slowly evolving, and am absolutely thrilled at the further involvance of Nu-reeh, who absolutely peeks my interest. I cannot wait to see what happens to the baby! Great job as always, thanks for being an amazing writer and sharing it with everyone!

jdaetsjdaetsover 12 years ago
What is there to say but...

I loved it as with all the rest of your chapters and other story. As always I can't wait to see where you take us next in the next chapter. Keep up your wonderful work and if life happens we will patiently wait for you.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
Still nobody has gotten it

Maybe you need more hints. Or maybe no body cares. Do not click on "more" unless you want a huge hint.

Some of you have asked, "What will the baby look like?" I suggest you ask, "What species will the baby be?" You already know that it will be a girl. But will she be a sterile half breed mule [well, 'jenny' is more accurate but only 1% knows what a jenny is]?

DW has told you at least twice. 1st time as Nu-reeh grabbed and flew her to the mountains and 2nd time [hidden by the revelation that "It's a girl"] in CH13, page 3, last 3 paragraphs. Her baby will be "strong" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jenny

I knew I was special somehow....I have actually met a jenny which I believe is a female donkey. Knowing that allowed me to pass my greenhorn test when I attended a ranchers camp as a child. Glad to be part of the 1%. Can't wait for the rest of this and now Steve has me in knots-what a tease.

lotsojunklotsojunkover 12 years ago
Loooove it'

I wasn't sure about this story at first, nut am mow hooked!

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
I stand corrected

I should have written "Hinny", not Jenny.

I should check my facts and not rely so much on memory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D This is amazing!

I would totally pay to buy this in a bookstore! Are you a famous writer who is actually just using this story to get out all your fantasies? Cause I would buy this at a bookstore. Your story is great, I love your character development, and I feel spoiled because I will have a hard time liking other stories I can find online now. Thank you so much for this so far amazing read!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is truely a fantastic story! its not just erotica, its deeper than that! I absolutely love it, and the characters you have created! It is real in a sense that the rest of the stories i read on here isn't. i also like the fact you update regulary so you don't lose the train of the story. well done :)

now for the constructive critism :S a few grammar errors but nothing serious as the story had a good flow. keep up the grat work and i look forward to the next submission. well done again :D Jen xxxx

slutter_byslutter_byover 12 years ago
Enthralled

I have absolutely fallen in love with this story. It is so much more than erotica, it is depth and mystery and plot and everything that makes a story perfect. I look forward to each and every update.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
Again...

I'm sorry, I reread your stories. I just love them. Different thought, maybe the men are conditioned to do as they are told without talking back to the women? Since they were children they were to listen to the women and follow the rules that are placed upon them. The men instantly forget why they suddenly forgive another family who has caused them harm in some way after their Mistresses tells/distracts them. Although Ciara isn't from their planet, she is considered to be unteachable in their ways, so she too falls under this "conditioned" state since she is bonded with her Masters. No one in their planet would see anything wrong, until someone takes a stand against it. (Christof for example, once he starts to think it throughly, I'm sure he will get it soon.)

Just my random thoughts.^^^^ :D

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
hmmm...

now i am intrigued so much abt the next chapter....

as to who the father is, i strongly think it's damien...the two times they were together after the drink was withheld from ciara by rue and his brothers damien was the first one to deposit his seed within her...well, as far as i can remember anyways LOL...

@steve - gaaahhh, i'm in a tizzy now trying to think of your hints...dammit, i'm kinda slow when it comes to this stuff LOL...

i still think though that nu-reeh is trying to breed a more superior kind of woman to be some kind of leader....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!!

An interesting drink you came up with......

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
slave or mistress can ciara be either or neither?

this chapter says so much yet so little.

the nerd masters have had their punishment yet their bond broke when trying to understand the actual way of things. sounds familiar. everyone starts questioning the norm, start of a revolution?

soooo evans mother was a slave? anybody else we know? just how old are they? when/why was the decision made to give slaves a contraceptive? have slaves always been female?

the women and men on pateria seem to be 2 different species, has there ever been a male with wings or a wingless female with soft body stripes and cat like eyes? if so, are they ensconced on different areas of the planet? ciaras daughter has to be physically more like her than the planets natural women.

did nu-reeh give them the drink as she made a profit from the other women and wanted to celebrate? or is there a more devious reason? alcohol and pregnancy don’t mix. is ciara being induced and the drink given to dampen the pain? could the celebration be due to nu-reeh already having sold ciaras baby? or is it for the men to forget any discord that they have?

am missing rose and fuji, would love them to visit.

will ciaras “brothers” be continuing with their “general” training or as part of the punishment has it finished?

yes questions, questions and more questions!

congratulations DW on first place in the sci-fi hall of fame for chapter 14 ;0)

CaddarenCaddarenover 12 years ago
Personally...

I think Ciara is going to become a Female somehow. That would be awesome, she would finally not be so physically weak :/ that's my only pet peev with this story. Other than that, awesome job! :)

AmoonAmoonover 12 years ago
I am hooked!

I think I need a 10 step program! Okay, here are my thoughts de jour--it seems to me that the women have mind control over the men. There were a couple of places I saw this. Or, it could be as someone else suggested and Ciara is becoming more of a "female." I'm glad you don't have them completely accepting her--the edge of their control over here is fascinating. I wonder what will happen when she has the baby? Will her bond break? Will she be less able to understand everything? Or will she produce such a fabulous child that she is given more respect (more than none, lol)

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
A BIG, HUGE THANK YOU to the FANS

For the lsat 2 days Ch14 has been #1 on the Sci-Fi all time list, Ch13 has been #2 and Ch12 has been #4.

DW and I are just happy and thrilled.

We could not have done that without your votes, THANK YOU.

DW has approved my comments so far, I hope that this is not too much.

Ch15 was posted on Sunday and will appear on Lit about Wed.

Nu-reeh (& the women) can used mind control on the men.

The "drink" is just to celebrate big events, like the birth of a Paterian baby girl [just as 1 of her men said].

Ciara's baby will be born in Ch15.

Back in Ch11 or 12, DW explained why a human woman & a Paterian man could produce a baby together. There, it was said that humans carry Paterian DNA hidden in the junk DNA. Her baby girl will be ~90% Paterian (wings, mind control, very, very fast growing [like the boys/men are], etc.) That "etc" hides 2 very interesting revelations of Ch15.

Ch15 is not the end of this series. However, DW did [sort of] agree that it is the end of PART I. PART II [agian, sort of Part II] begins with Ch16. Ciara will still be the "I" telling the story.

In Ch16 you will see how fast a Paterian baby girl can grow and mature.

Because of the pregnancy the sex has taken a back seat for now. It will return when Ciara is ready for it. I know most of you understand.

Somebody, jokingly, asked if all the stories are done and we just dole them out slowly for some reason. I can say that this is NOT true. I finished reading Ch15 for the 7th time looking for things to improve on Sun. morning.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
Congratulations DW!!!!!!!!

that is such wonderful news, but ya know, it has to be expected. you have managed to create such a fantastic story that continues to pull readers in and keeps us riveted for the next installment. you have such a wonderful gift for story telling that it makes me feel like i'm there and not JUST reading a story. it has such a flow that as i start the new chapter, i find myself completely immersed in what is written so that before i know it, i'm at the end and totally wondering what the heck is gonna happen next. so yea, the fact that you're at the top in ratings is not a surpise to me at all. great job once again DW, and keep it comming! ohhh, i can't wait for wed. why does it have to be so far away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love these stories! My biggest complaint is the use of the word "preform." I may be wrong, but I believe that "perform" might be the better choice :)

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
geez wednesday!

gaaaahhh...have to wait a couple more days as i am in the part of the world that is a day ahead than DW...*sigh*....counting the hours til chap 15 is posted...

JulianaHopeJulianaHopeover 12 years ago
Five days!

I started reading this series on Friday afternoon. I got to Ch 14 on Tuesday evening. Most days all I did was read! What a wonderful way to spend my time :) thank you so much for such an all encompassing story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i think...

That i will need a support group after this story is over. It is that addicting.

Amebede

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am

So pleased to find this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG!!!

mind controlling drink?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kjhgfjk

I really do not have words to describe how hooked I am on this story maybe the title describes it there had been only one other author on here who has captivated my imagination the way you have and it was through her favouring one of your stories I found you. such vivid imagination and telling of a story I'm hooked

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Actually moving fast....

People are suffering enormous changes of opinion and even the basis of relationships is being threatened. I am still wondering who may be controlling the "women".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Niggling.....

That does not sound... appropriate? Amazing story though! I am falling behind in classes because I am so hooked I am reading this all night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply Amazing! :]

I've been frequenting this site for a while, and this is by far one of the most well composed series of submissions I have come across. I'm a little dismayed I'm already nearly half-way through what you have posted thus far. I've only been reading your story for maybe 2 or 3 days. I would probably be a lot further if I had more free time. Also, I am really enjoying watching your raw skill as an author develop as the series progresses. I'm especially happy that you have an editor. Being the daughter of a woman that is both an English major and a senior tech writer of ~15 years, I was raised at the hip to notice grammar and spelling errors. It can really be distracting for me when I stumble across one, to say the least. /laugh. Please post more when your (probably busy) life leaves you time. Your talent is most appreciated, as are your juciy, juicy sex scenes. I always did prefer my sexual fantasies with a solid plot and character development. #^__^#

Sincerely, Your Happy Reader

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

I love the way you handle the plural in the narrative. It's very disconcerting! Just like Ciara must feel. Although it bothers me that she has no longer the freedom and privacy of her own thoughts, I like that you are slowly helping her regain her dignity. Great story! Now I'm off to the next chapter :)

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
question.....

I read a comment, and feel the same way.... who is really in charge? I truly feel it has something to do with the Administration... For some reason Ciara has abilities more powerful than any of them and I thing Na-reeh knows that...still trying to figure it all out! Great plot, writting skills, imagination, and thought. I simply love it and cant get enough. I am so happy I decided to roam around literotica and found you...my diamond...my medicine each day! Thank you

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Cried!!!!

I cried for her when she had to watch her family get whipped. But she was strong for them. That was way Cool!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disturbed

I'm a little scared to find out what the child looks like. I keep imagining winged hairy creatures with 4 nipples and vacuums in her vagina. I think a picture would certainly help me cause I'm expecting her to start breastfeeding a flying monkey later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonder who the dad is...

Still wondering who the dad is. Maybe all their stuff just combined together and made one super baby ^_^ wouldn't that be cool, lol. And it's unfortunate that there is no sex until the baby is born, but I'm guessing that will happen shortly into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jealous?

I find it odd that Ciara doesn't even seems to feel any jealousy when her men are mating with other women. I know I would be to see my man with another woman, lol.

Anyways, I love this story and I've been glued to it for the past three days and i'm already on this chapter!

DarwhalDarwhalover 11 years ago

I hope we will see some of the other families and ciara's friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worried

i know it's probably not possible, but i so hope Ciara gets to be a part of her baby's life, along with her warriors

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
child birth

Can't wait to see how the brothers Handle childbirth, for once men will feel what women go thru. Love the story you're the first writer I've ever commented on. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

This series is by far my very favorite, including every book I've read from a library or bought from a store. You should be published if you aren't already. The characters have awesome depth and its a fantastic story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Do the women control the men"s minds too? I guess not completely, or the men would never have break downs... I'm interested to see what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Old Friend

Hey DW. Long time no speak. I had to come back and re-read the first real story I found on this site. Been an entire year and a half since I've read this story and still this is my favourite chapter. Love your work and keep up your amazing skills. New story I like but this I love.

Have a great Thanks Giving

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yay!

Finally! They finally realize she isn't a slave anymore, and that slavery is wrong! Still some tweaks to work out there, but I'm liking the improvement!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

after reading all the comments, i must agree.....GREAT SERIES...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh snap

Could they be controlling them somehow?? ... On to the next chapter lol

ZabzayaZabzayaabout 6 years ago
Still Great

It’s still great. I was a little confused about the language thing. Are the fake masters just teaching her to read? At some point it says they are teaching her their language. Doesn’t she already know their language? Despite that small thing (which may have been me reading too fast and I missed something), this whole thing is better than some serials that I have read on kindle unlimited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re. Zabaya

Consider the difference between “me love you long time” (she wasn’t given knowledge of slang or cuss words so obviously not a full understanding of the language) and “i’m going to make mad, passionate love to you ‘til the moon returns to slumber, and the sun rises triumphantly into the heavens”

Roughly the same meaning but far more descriptive, elegant and flowery

Or if you want a simpler explanation, think about the differences between a 1 star story and a chapter ( or page) of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's getting better when now there are finally realizing the horrors they put Rachel through. YES HER NAME IS RACHEL NOT EFFING CIARA. THAT'S HER SLAVE NAME. EFF THIS! They still aren't sorry for what they did. Waiting patiently for a change.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedover 2 years ago

Partway through page one and I’ve decided Ciara is the resident therapist of Pateria. Lol

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

So much for the way the Warriers thinking, Now the see more of the way they treated her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous