All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 21'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Finally! Serves that dumb cunt right for being so careless. Yes, those are her friends, but they are slaves first. And she knows her friends can't lie to their owners. She is so weak and stupid sometimes. I almost quit reading this story because how little she thinks of her situation and her consequences. And the comments always baffled me. Everyone never saw Ciara at fault and sympathized with her, which was absolutely insane to me. She is fucking retarded, immature and has no foresight. When she was with her fake owners and met with her real owners in the mountains for the very first time. They told her not to tell anybody or they could be found out and the plan would be ruined. But she told her friends immediately, as soon as she got back, and none in the comments were bothered by that. It seems she's matured a lot, which has made reading this tolerable. Because I do love the story, but Ciara's stupidity was infuriating. It's like she's asking to be taken away from her owners because of her carelessness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m pissed at the men & will be more pissed at Ciara if she doesn’t fucking punish them for this. I’m pissed she didn’t fight back more or stand up for herself. Why didn’t she threaten them that she would never see them as family again if they continue?! Ugghhh

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

I have read this story so far and the Men, using word loosely, they repat they will not hurt her then they do. That I is fucked up I Will not read again. but you all do you , hurting a Woman like this is Intolerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's at this moment I look forward to watching all 5, including Christof, the biggest betrayer in this moment, of these male monsters and complete hypocrites, die, in the worst possible ways after being slowly tortured. I am disappointed they never do. In my head they die apologizing 1000fold and never get any more happiness, and never again freedom of any kind.

keziahhootskeziahhootsover 1 year ago

I'm probably gonna get flack for this, but no matter, I've read this about 4 times if not more and will continue to do so many more times.

In my honest opinion Ciera was in the right to talk about her life to her friends whether or not they'd tell their masters or not.

1 it's Damien and his brother's faults for not informing their closest friends of said events if it was such a big deal of their happenings getting out. They literally said they played together since they were younger.

2 it's her life. Everything is happening TO her. She has EVERY right to talk about it to whomever she wants. If it was such a big deal Damien could have told her not to tell her friends which he didn't explicitly do, or he could have simply kept her away from them.

[SPOILER]

3 the pussy abuse was entirely too much and 100% unforgivable in my eyes. They could crawl and beg for miles until their legs were bloodied stumps. That is not only a small area but a very very sensitive one. Does anyone know how many nerves the average exposed clitoris has? This is not including the inner clitoris...

What I'm saying, is personally I wanted her to not forgive them and live her life with all of her freedoms intact. I don't care how many times she bonded to them blah blah blah, some abuse is just unforgivable especially to someone with a decent level of self respect.

If anything, I wanted her not to have sex with them again, honestly.

Doing the same to them, wouldn't have satisfied me. Taking their dicks off doesn't bring me joy. I genuinely cannot stand how she was treated by them. It was like an emotional roller-coaster on fire. But all of this combined kept me intrigued and enthralled and although I'm not personally satisfied with the ending(I'll spare details). it is satisfactory and a highly rated and recommended read. This story along with the sisterhood series by Etaski have GOT to be my absolute favorite literary masterpieces out of anything on this site I've ever read. MANY kudos to DoctorWolf!

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

I loved reading the comment section on this, I couldn’t imagine reading this week by week and having that cliff hangar.

A commenter way back at the beginning pointed out this is showing how insidious slavery and how they’ve reverted. I think the fuller point is that Ciara, Damien, Bane, Keen, Christoff and Evan are all slaves and have always been treated as such. This is how their world works. Thanks Nu-Reeh.

Even still they manage to cross a line that isn’t crossed in their own treatment.

If you reading this for the first time and want an encouraging spoiler Hannah throwing them in a gulag for this. I’m not even really exaggerating too much with that either.

And a more general spoiler:

Maybe I’m misremembering but despite having Christoff’s influence I think Kennedy is a bit too “understanding” for having the memories of experiencing this. Still she went in for the necessity of their weird deprogramming plans so maybe not. I know it does happen for a bit later but I would’ve been happy with a full chapter of Hannah yelling at Damien for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can only agree with many of the comments here. Not Gooch2344 tho. How will you make an educated opinion about something if you quit reading it? You must be braindead.

I hated this story from the first chapter. The unease in my stomach has been a constant companion. It's disturbing to me the amount of brainwashing that goes on, the fact that they are manipulating the slaves when they tell them they wont cause them harm, as long as they wear their mark and then remove their mark whenever they feel they need punishment to then suffer from the hands of others? Manipulation, brainwashing not to mention the very disturbing reality that these men wants the slaves to feel like they only can rely on their Masters, everyone else wants them harm. It was openly admitted that they used to beat their slaves so badly they broke and couldn't do anything for themselves in the past, the reason they changed was not empathy, or realising what they did was wrong. It was competition. Who could keep their slave alive and healthy the longest. How sick do you need to be to not realise the disgusting practices that occurred here to these females who again were referred to by "it" because they are less than animals they are objects to be used and discarded at their whims.

We're constantly teased with these "masters" realising what they are doing it wrong and trying to change to then revert straight back to abhorrent practices that brings shame to any person in the BDSM lifestyle. I understand this is fantasy and fiction. But if I wanted to read straight up abuse I'd settle for court documents of SA/Assault/Abuse survivors. I think it would be less graphic than this.

Also, it's hard to take an author serious who doesn't even know how to spell or use the correct word for "sight" it's not "site" darling. Embarrassing.

Gooch2344Gooch2344over 2 years ago

This is a story about aliens from another planet. So, why are people complaining that the story doesn’t follow the rules here or you don’t agree with what’s happening. You know what I do when I don’t like a story? I stop reading it, I don’t read 21 chapters. Personally I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

without consent, this isn’t bdsm; it’s abuse. it’s ridiculous to suggest otherwise. furthermore, i hope other readers know that damien is a terribly unskilled sadist. one does not hit their masochists anywhere NEAR their joints or their lower backs (previous chapter). even if this scene were consensual, the misplaced strikes would get the sadist banned from any kink club or party in a hot second. i’ve been a huge fan of this series until now, but i truly detest this chapter. god, it’s a 50 shades situation, all right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

So now she has no friends left. The man behave like masters again and her slave-friends betrayed her. And don’t make her love her masters after this. Because then you tell the world that pain is a good way to learn a woman a lesson. Abuse would be a good thing when it helps you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About time

I was wondering if she’d get caught blabbing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agreed

Just like the other comment I was quite appalled when I was reading this chapter. This only proves they do not think of her as an equal at all, much less family. Disciplining her? Deciding to let her call them Masters again because it seems more appropriate? That's just outright bullshit. In her shoes my heart would've grown cold, any caring emotion towards them would evaporate here. I would feel severely betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
B.S.!!!!!

I don't know why a perfectly good story had to be spoiled. How many freaking times have they lied to her? We'll never hurt you my ass! I could see the desire to flirt with bdsm genre but you had already done that without crossing the trust line. If I were Ciara the next time they called me family i would shove their crop down their throat! I had truly come to care for these arrogant emotionally stunted men flaws and all but now I hope they get their balls chewed off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is garbage.

Didn't these shitheads promise not to hurt her? Didn't they claim she was family? You don't whip your families genitals until they pass out. She is still just a slave, no matter what they tell her. I've been vacillating between thinking she grew to love them, but no, is just Stockholm syndrome over and over. Hannah described their relationship exactly during her tirade a few chapters back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hate them

I hate them all and I wish they would die. I call bullshit. The only responses to this savagery from the men that would remotely be in the realm of possibility are: intense hatred for them, complete and total isolation where she cuts her feelings off from them, or all-consuming fear of them. Any warm and fuzzy feelings towards them would be utter nonsense and a betrayal of her character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the beating

Will an explanation be revealed as to why that particular body part had to be beaten so savagely? Considering why they bought her in the first place, the enjoyment they all share and what she'll have to endure in the future - 24x - choosing to beat that particular body part seems overly brutal. They could have beat the bottom of her feet, or split her back open and I think she would've learned the lesson just as effectively. It's difficult to imagine she'll look forward to having their hands on her body any time soon or ever, in any capacity. She may not fear them, but does she still desire them? It's kind of sad, for all involved, that they chose that route. Hunh.

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 8 years ago
Ciara run tell Hannah bout dat ass whoopin!

that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestion

Love your writing, you're a great author. Just a suggestion but it would be more accurate for her to be angry, resent their treatment of her, and isolate herself from them at some point. Id like to see more fight from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pissed

Fuming does not even come close to how pissed I am at that punishment, god my blood is boiling. The outrage I feel for her is so intense. Only an excellent author could entice these emotions, so I commend you on your excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was really starting to like them...

Right up until they did that beating shit. You don't hit your Sister. That was entirely wrong. They beat someone they consider family until she blacked out... that's not ok. Yes, she did something stupid... she didn't think. But she needed someone to talk to who could understand. And they beat her over it.

Basically, yeah... she's family when they like her and a slave when she screws up.

Not cool at all. Damien and his brothers (including Christof, who was my favorite) really got a notch down for me here.

Jody1944Jody1944over 10 years ago
Oh yeah

And jennyb is absolutely correct. Ciara has been running her mouth way too much for a long time. Almost to the point of not being believable in context with her usually smart behavior. Perhaps if you publish this, she might admit earlier to a weakness for being a blabber mouth.

Jody1944Jody1944over 10 years ago
Uh... NO!

I believe my great enthusiasm for this story may have just left the building. I will keep reading to see if it is even possible to redeem after that. It must be, since there are so many more chapters, but I am hugely disappointed in this bonehead behavior.

Other than this segment, though, I think it has been fantastic. Haven't commented before now because I would have had to stop reading to do so ;). Thank you for all your tremendous hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah not fond of this chapter.

I think it pushed the limits too far. I honestly almost x'd out of the story because I didn't want to read anymore. We'll see what the next chapter brings. Maybe Hannah will rip one of their heads off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so she's family when she does what they like and a slave when she doesnt?

They beat her till she blacked out! BLACKED OUT! There is not excuse for that, NONE! Especially from people who claim to love her. Fuck them fuck them fuck them. Ugh i hate them! I was starting to soften some from my initial hate of this characters but thats dead now. There is no coming back from this as far as I'm concerned.

But fabulous fabulous writing. I knew she was never really an equal in their eyes (just a well cared for dog) and you just proved it.

i am so thankful for Hannah she's Rachel/Ciara's only hope now

LadyNovaLadyNovaover 10 years ago
Damn...

I love your story DoctorWolf. But I have to say that jennyb2492 took the words right out of my mouth... altho I do believe the clit being hit by that awful switch was a little too harsh. The legs would have been surmised( is that the right word I'm thinking of? hmm.) and possibly her ass and breast's as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is my least favorite chapter. Ugh... :(

eugene2keugene2kalmost 11 years ago
Fun!

I bet this last part had every female reader cringing. Since I'm not a female, I'm not cringing, but I am wondering if that sort of punishment really doesn't deal any permanent harm to the genital area. It would require more than just skilled hand to dish out such a punishment, which makes the story a slight bit unrealistic, assuming, of course, no permanent damage was dealt. Other than that, this, I think, is one of those few elite stories that would gain a large readership were it to be published as a book

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Sadistical....

I think it's one of your poorer chapters... Punishment like that makes me cringe and it makes me sick. Sort of disaapointed...

jennyb2492jennyb2492about 11 years ago
What did she think was going to happen?

I've been waiting for this, to be honest. Ciara has been talking too much from the beginning, and though some things like the pregnancy could not be hidden, she should have known better than to reveal anything to the other slaves! She knew Fuji could not keep a secret. What she revealed could destroy every one in her family, not to mention her own precarious situation. Unfortunately, I think she deserved a harsh punishment if that's what it took to make her realize the danger she put everyone into. She had to be naive to think that on a planet with a harsh system of justice that she could get away with a "talking to".

wonderful, wonderful story!!

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Cringing -- but...

I enoy a good bdsm scene as much as anyone. This one was disturbing. In sorting out the 'why' of my reaction, I discovered that this writer's skill and talent accomplished what all storytellers all set out to do: Make the reader care about the characters and events making up the work.

This writer has consistently held to a high standard of storytelling. And this chapter is no exception...because this series has held me, and quite a few others, spellbound for many, many -- many pages.

So -- while I personally could've lived without this 'cringe' moment, I have to consider it within the context of the entire work. The fact that I have come to care about these characters to the extent I don't want any of them to feel pain, is tribute to the writer's skill, imagination and creativity. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The beatings

I can't help but wonder, are the Brother's being influenced? They have come back from seeing the women and are distant and cold to Ciara. Once that is just barely repaired they wind up beating her legs and vagina. This behavior is so out of character for the Brother's that I simply refuse to believe they are ultimately choosing to be this way. I wonder if they have been brainwashed, or if they are attempting to distance themselves from her for some reason. Dr. Wolf, I couldn't stop reading this if I tried. You're narrative is rich, seductive and beautiful. This chapter has drawn me further in. Thank you for taking us further into the darkness so that the light at the end might be that much sweeter for our eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
may not read another

Have loved your story up until now may not read more, the beating is too real I've falling out of it. Will not vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too much!

I was loving this story up until Damien beating ciara. I didn't think hitting in her private parts was needed especially to the point of her passing out. I was falling in love with damien up until then. Mind you, she was wrong in telling the other slave women about the things she saw and knew. She probably thought the wome would not tell their masters what she told them.

TsaniaTsaniaover 11 years ago
But... What?

I've enjoyed every chapter of this story, even not shutting my computer down properly so the pages of chapters were ready and there when I next started it up. I've grown to love and sympathise with every character in this story and relish every word. I even forgave the repeated grammatical errors (it might not sound like much but as a Grammar Nazi, it's a big deal to me).

However, I found this chapter hard to read. I skipped over long paragraphs of it because of the content at the end. I would not normally say anything - I already know it's too late, but it hurt me a little that the Brothers would treat Ciara this way - and that Ciara would agree with them.

In general, you're an amazing writer and I admire your intensely loyal approach to this story. But this particular chapter... I had to speak up. If this had happened to me it would be the last straw. Even if she was 'loved' by the Brothers, they don't show it when they do this to her. This is the first time I've considered not following the story further, but for loyalty to the characters I will stick to it. Please teach the Brothers how to love a human properly. Ciara deserved more than this disgusting abuse.

gaile3601gaile3601over 11 years ago
I'm going to be hated for this.

I agree Ciera needed to be punished for telling the slaves all that she knew. She enjoys the 'punishments' too much so they chose a punishment that she would always remember. Her telling all that info could get them either killed or separated. Ciera only holds back some that she felt would upset the others with no regard to what would happen if the Women or the General heard the info. She also speaks her mind too much in front of others. Her Men have to take the beating for that and that's not fair to them. Ciera knows the Women control everything and that if they (the Women) tire of them Damien and his family can really do nothing about it. I understand she wants someone to talk to but that's is no excuse to blab every thing to the other slaves because after all 'they are ALL still slaves'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I understand lol

I love this story and I agree that you should publish but toning it down (sex wise) would have to be done expertly...I love it how it is.....I also have to question myself....because as a I woman I sided with the men about beating her for being stupid enough to tell her friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No. "Punishment" is meted out on the backs of individuals, as we have seen repeatedly in the lashings endured by Damien and his brothers, Rue and his brothers, and other occasions. Even in extreme situations, the punishment extends to "pulling out fingernails". The fact that Ciara sistained all of her blows to her thighs and genitals means this isn't "punishment" as the men have endured, this is abuse. An honourable Paterian would know the difference, and it puts Ciara back in to the slave category - a Sister would endure punishment in the same form as the Brothers.

The reason I'm upset about this is that for the entire of the previous twenty and a half chapters I have been utterly rapt, the characters and the writing are superb and unparalelled. I don't doubt the author's ability to bring this back, but I would personally regard the latter paragraphs of this chapter as a misjudgement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whywhywhywhywhywhy

YOUVE MADE ME HATE THEM! MEN! WHAT CAN I EXPECT!? STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID MEN! Goddamit why do you do this to me?!!!?

sashaalenasashaalenaover 11 years ago
sad

i really love this story, it's keeping me up all night but this chapter definitely killed some of the favorable view i had of the brothers. punishing her to that degree is cruel, you learn nothing out of cruelty.... yes, she made a mistake, yes it could jeopadize their entire community but how was she surposed to live with all the strangeness? the brothers have themselves, they can talk with each other, who could she talk to??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Frustrated!!

When is Ciara going to get her chance to teach the MEN a lesson. They say she is family and not a slave but continue to treat her as such. It is very frustrating to read. I would like to see her punishing them in some way. Perhaps refusing to have sex with them for a while....

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 11 years ago
to booknerd

Thank you I agree with you completely but still have to take into account that like me she is a female human and I am not sure I could or would have done or said different. They are still learning how the other works. I am now on my 6th time reading this series and still get angery with her punishment. I see both their sides and the fear that what could happen.

Kisses kayekaye

Ps love the name booknerd

booknerdbooknerdover 11 years ago
Five Stars! Just for tweaking the masses delicate sensibilities.

Seriously? This is too much for you folks? Get real.

In the beginning Ciara made a very pointed note to herself that Fuji could not be trusted with sensitive information. She also had a very concise explaination regarding how the brothers can tell when she lies. She knew Basin trained her men when it came to keeping an Earthling. She also bore witness to the fact that Rose was not kept too much differently than she. Rose had bonded with her men. Albeit not as significantly as Ciara had during her pregnancy. But it was equally as strong as her own emotional ties to her men.

Ciara is far from stupid. She continuously divulged information that she knew was derimental to the bond of the brothers, their safety, her own safety, and the entire organization of the planet. Which I would like to point out, if all of you are on Chapter twenty one, you've likely read the previous chapters as well.

Nu-reeh made it very clear that she was aware of the knowledge Ciara possesed. She affirmed this knowledge and then clearly told Ciara that the price of sharing said knowledge could end the lives of her and the family to maintain the integrity of the system.

Regardless of the brother's change of heart and mind on the matter of Ciara's position within their world and family, they are still Paterians. Corporal punishment has not been illegal long and it is still prevalent in many countries and societies today.

Your shock and inability to appreciate the story because of this scene alone is astounding. Especially considering the further exploration of the taboo lifestyle BDSM.

This act will not break her. The brother's have gone against all that was ingrained in them to ensure her life was all that they could give her. Let's not forget the phsyical punishment they have taken on several occassions just to keep her safe.

Thank you for this series DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the idiot who is "confused"

You are a sadist if you think she deserved it. Or you're an idiot for thinking that people are incapable of learning unless there is extreme pain involved. Or both. FYI, if you tried that on someone YOU knew, you'd be in prison faster than you could say "Because this story is set on another planet, my ability of basic human empathy has completely vanished!" Some people seriously need to think before they speak.

DoctorWolf, very well written chapter as always. It pained me to read it which I know was the desired effect. I am very glad that this event was brought up later and everyone could properly come to terms with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I just started reading this chapter, but I wanted to make sure I said this:

I really liked the midnight scene between Ciara and Christof, I could see a lot of emotional interplay there, most especially when they returned to bed.

Really enjoying the series, thanks for writing and posting :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More of the same...

For 21 chapters there's been very little attempt at payback, for a bit of justice dealt any which way for the protagonist, instead just some more pain and anguish. You keep teasing us with the promise of a twist in her fate - like the bond she formed which could have been a powerful ability, only to reveal it's a natural reaction due to the pregnancy. Or a powerful daughter, which so far can't do anything to aid her. And her 5 owners who told her she is no longer a slave, only to revert back to slave punishment. This story better have one hell of an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confused at the lack of understanding everyone else has...

In a way it was a bit much, but she deserved the punishment. The things she said could get their entire family killed. I honestly don't know why people are scoring this chapter low. You can't fix everything with a passionate beating. Sometimes it has to be the hard way.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
Reality is.....

It took me a second time to read this to understand their reaction... I still feel for Ciara during this time, but I also noticed that silently she asked for this. Although this is a very harsh punishment and that they unnecessarily whipped her clit, but that was a reality to the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Okay

I read other comments, but I have to say I dont like this chapter. I am up for kinky sex and everything that has went on during the story, but they said she was family, none of the other family members would be treated ths way. I know the men aren't perfect and I am not saying they are but I'm sorry there is no way in hell that I would let them touch me for a long time. But I know the type of woman written in many stories like this one....oh you are sorry okay let's fuck and all will be forgiven oh and you want to beat me again well go ahead! I love it. So unrealistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmm...

Even though others share disappointment in this chapter, I actually liked it. I don't understand why everybody thinks that these men are supposed to be perfect. On top of that, it IS still a story and the men DO still have personalities (which I love by the way). I may be an odd woman, but I find the subtle cockiness and annoyance to be absolutely perfect! Many of the people reading your story seem to want personalities to change, but I would be disappointed if Bane was suddenly not a cocky pain in the ass, Damien a fearless and dominate leader, or even Christof not his sensitive, curious self. I appreciate stories that mimic real life - I am NOT saying women should be beaten in any way, but the personalities mimic the way personalities actually work. LOVE your work, and I wish people could gather true enjoyment from what you have done. Not everything in stories goes the way a reader wants it to - that's the author's choice and I, personally, love the way you are working. I can't wait to continue!

PhoenixCodesPhoenixCodesalmost 12 years ago
Stick with it

I've commented on this particular chapter long ago, however I feel the need to do so again.

While the initial reaction to this chapter is almost always disgust at the brothers and dislike, as it was for me, I urge all the readers to stick with the story. The brothers DID do wrong, yes - but if they never did wrong, they'd be perfect, no? In reading onwards, you will find that it doesn't really ruin the story.

These brothers are doing what they believe to be right. Before you judge Doctor Wolf for writing this chapter this way, I urge you to think like a Paterian. They have been trained by pain, and so far know no other way to learn than by pain. They do not understand humans entirely, let alone human women. As you read, remember that they are of another society on another planet... and stick with the story. You won't be sorry, I guarantee it.

This is nothing but a twist to the plot, that the author DOES take into account in further chapters. The only problems I have with this chapter is that it -ends- like this... This should not have been the end of a chapter, it should be in the middle, and the loose ends tied up neatly.

And, if you don't dare to believe me... Look at the ratings, and believe those. Yes, this chapter and the next have particularly low ratings (for this series)... but the others all have much higher ratings, showing that those who stuck with it DO appreciate what DW has done with the series.

MistresskhaiaMistresskhaiaalmost 12 years ago
Disappointed!

I also only gave 2 stars to this chapter.. it was great up until the end and the punishment. I really thought they had evolved into more understanding beings. I wanted ciara to be strong and not give in to what they wanted. If they truly thought of her as family they would not feel the right to punish her at all for anything. A stern talking to but not this. It really pissed me off a lot!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
I knew it would finally come...poor Ciara!

I knew she would finally get caught! she told her friends too much family business, and that always leads to a whipping! She will keep her mouth shut now, daddy knows best! lol

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
?

So she is still a slave. Nothing has changed. Very disappointing turn of events. I can't even find it in myself to go to the next chapter. This was disgusting. Sorry you're a really good writer but this chapter was just an awful development of the plot. It completely ruins all the evolution the characters have had. The guys have reverted to see her as some animal to be trained and she apparently became an idiot that not only has no common sense but thinks she deserves the "training". Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with the other comments. This is the first time I have given two stars. Sexy pain is one thing and punitive or indiscrimantive pain is something else. The brothers should have realized that Ciara really had no other equals to talk with except the other slaves, and women need confidantes in general!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
They still don't get it.

I agree with most of the comments posted on this chapter. I have only started reading this series, and I understand that it has already been concluded, or nearly so. However, the ending of this chapter upsets me. She may trust them not to harm her permanently, but their actions would damage most women emotionally. I don't know what that means for Ciara/Rachel yet, but the brothers should be made to understand that this form of "education" is entirely inappropriate. Pain may make an efficient tutor, but for all the wrong reasons. I'm hoping to find some sort of realization or regret in the brothers in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more cane.

The slave was stupid to talk especially after all she had been through. I say a couple more whippings should seal her mouth permnanently.

sblazer227sblazer227about 12 years ago
great chapter

i was surprised she was that stupid to tell the other two women, she should have known better. as much as she cares for her men and tells them everything, why would she think that the other slaves wouldnt feel the same way.

19Kitten1919Kitten19about 12 years ago
love the story, hate the chapter

this last page is not to my personal taste, I don't feel that kind of punishment is warranted and they are calling her sister, family. You don't do that to someone you care about. way too harsh a punishment that stepped over a line, and took a huge step back from their new stance of treating her like family. she should fear them now, that she doesn't shows a bit of Stockholm syndrome or dependency.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Submission is for the bedroom, only

I agree with some of the comments. This time it was not about sex. She was truly sorry for her stupidity, and family DOES NOT punish like that. I normally like your little bdsm scenes, but this is not bdsm, this is degradation.

I believe she should also withdraw. It is easy for them to sit and whip her when they have eachother, while not considering the fact that she actually got KIDNAPPED and taken to another planet where she had no one and knew nothing. They may be her family, but the slaves relate more to her. that is why she confided in Rose. I noticed alot of the times she just had to let things go when discussing with the brothers, because they just didn't get her. If she goes right back to normal after this, I'm not reading this story anymore, because I am frankly disgusted.

She is valuable to the females and hence is in a position of power herself. Nu reeh would skin them alive if anything happened to her, so stupid Ciara should start behaving more like family and less like a slave.

Disgusting.

ChaosRavenChaosRavenover 12 years ago
D: Noooooo

Okay, something about this riles me now. Honestly, no she shouldn't have told them so much and she shouldn't have told damn near all of the slaves - but since she is now family I don't see why they get to choose when she is and when she suddenly isn't again just to prove a point. I thought they understood that she wasn't a pet anymore and that concept irked them? Why are they now punishing her painfully when they were "galled" at that idea a few days earlier? They are trying to "train" her. Like a dog. She is not stupid. She was emotional when she spilled the beans and of course only should have admitted what was plainly obvious because it would cause further trouble if she had said more. But she made a mistake. They only just got through with punishing her in a way that satisfied the compound AND her family and now they seem to have taken a step in the wrong direction. Sorry to be a pest, and I know I should just read and enjoy it like a good little girl - but this scene just appears to be for the purpose of being kinky and serves no other purpose.

Also... me personally - I would have been so goddamn angry at being treated in such a way that I would have said nothing or yelled and to hell with them. They wouldn't hurt her enough to scar too badly anyway. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Actually...

I saw that coming and the fact that Ciara didn't makes me wonder as per her intelligence. We can't even use the argument that she was stressed out and needed to talk. I noted that that wasn't the case always.

As a woman I have learned a lesson the hard way, which is "women speak too much". Sorry sisters but it is a reality.

And in Ciara's case is even worse because she knew the rules. She knew her secrets could never be safe with her friends. They were better trained slaves than Ciara is and still Ciara always found impossible to keep a secret from her brothers.

Honestly, the fact that she tried to weasel herself out of being punished after the huge mess she created actually pissed me off. Great chapter, though I didn't like her attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
speachless....

all i can say is your story is great. The trust and the relationship between all 6 of them is really interesting. I have to say i do believe the punishment was a little unnerving, i understand that they wanted to inflict the punishment but they said they would never hurt what they own but they did hurt her. I feel bad for ciara. I know that hannah is strong and i feel she will find a place where her mother and family will be happier and "free". I think it is good the way things are really unraveling kinda like The Giver, the world as they know it is being stripped slowly away to make a better world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Future

I can totally see Hannah and her sisters founding a colony where everyone is equal and happy!! Love this story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
same diappointment

-as GVamp, I'd see Ciara withdrawing completely too, not talking to absolutely anybody and only talking to the Brothers when they ask a question. I also think she should refrain from showing any affection to them like her normal kisses on the jaws and such, being beaten like that, THERE especially, would cause a fear from the people who did that to you and I think Ciara should show them that by withdrawing from them and acting invisible, and aboslutely NOT showing affection, since they had no problem beating her into unconsciousness. Did not like this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please stop critiquing

I started reading this story last week and I've found it increasingly annoying to read comments from readers attempting to critique the direction of this story using you own personal biases towards certain situations in this story (bondage, slavery, S&M, etc...). Nothing in anyone's life is always perfect. Life isn't fair or predictable. What makes life interesting is how we overcome those obstacles.

This is DoctorWolf's story, please allow her to continue the great work she has done so far. If you want to read a story that matches your personal views feel free to write your own and stop attempting to influence the outcome of this one.

Thank you

ladyserenityladyserenityover 12 years ago
great story.....i can't wait for the hopefully happy ending....

but it would seem both chapters 20 & 21 are the same - have i missed something somewhere???

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 22

Was submitted on Sunday AM, I'm not sure what the hold up is. Hopefully will post by tomorrow (Thurs). Fingers crossed! DW

vox_vixenvox_vixenover 12 years ago
excited..

i've been checking every 10 minutes or so for chapter 22. And in the process, re-read all 20 chapters of Bound to my mate. You've really, really grown as a writer. Your stories just keep getting better.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
where is chapter 22?

oh it figures! i'm dying to read the next chapter and it's not here!

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 12 years ago
can't wait..

I've been checking all day just in case you update early. I cannot wait for Chapter 22!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The anonymous reader

Hi came accross your story a few weeks ago, and despite myself have become entralled with it. Unnusually you have kept the story going well done.

I do agree its your story you need to go where your desires takes you.

This last chapter had a how can I put it - entralled me whilst also made me squirm. It was a good chapter and it shows how whilst relationships are evolving, they still deep down very much see her as there as their slave. The love undoubtably is there and Ciara herself is constantly evolving as are the men.

So will be interesting to see the fall out from this. I cannot quite see that she will be quite so forgiving of them, and in some ways I feel if she did become the docile no spirit women. They would regret it and I fear they have made a tactical mistake which hopefully they will learn from if not soon then later.

I love how Ciara goes from sub to fiesty and though as a female I cried at the unjust punishment she received and how they made her submit. I hope they will learn that they have abused her trust and cruelly so.

bye xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love all of it.

Dispite Ciara's need for friendship, family comes first. She knew from the beginning talking would end in punishment. I know well how controlled punishments train. Everytime she speaks she will remember this. I love the way you write. I have been reading this non-stop for the last week. I crave more of this story and lifestyle. I can not wait to hear more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unjustified punishment

On one hand they expect Ciara to obey the 'rules' or be punished; and on the other they expect her to think for herself and 'punish' her for what they think she should have done. They can't have it both ways.

I really hope that the men live to regret this 'beating sense' to obey nonsense, Ciara is not a dog, I was dismayed that they are treating her like a disobedient one (not that I would ever beat an animal, and never a loved one). I had hoped that accepting her as family had put an end to this type of unjustified punishment.

Arguments for pro and anti BDSM aside, stories where the hero(es) acts like an asshole and is instantly forgiven by the heroine without showing her the least bit of contrition drive me insane. She has a mind of her own, they have told her that they want her to be her own person and have then hurt her for doing so - she should rightfully feel more than a little aggrieved, if not a little betrayed by this treatment. Might does not always make right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I know you post only once a week and on wednesdays but that doesn't stop me from checking for updates four times a week. your story is so good, i can hardly wait for the next installment. whatever happens, i know that i'll stick with this story to the very end. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending way too harsh

I've liked this series since the begining, but this is the first time I've hated it. I would have stuck with suicide. Ciara can't be so weak and compliant during a punishment after fighting off other warriors with a sword. The brothers were so proud, then they whip her? Jumping back and forth between extremes, from "sister" and slave is pathetic. Please make her angry next time, not roll over and take it. It would be boring and disapointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it!

I actually liked the last bit with the BDSM. Just don't let her be acting all okay next chapter. If someone beat me to unconsciousness I certainly wouldn't forgive them the next day! Don't listen to the idiots that say they are disappointed. It's YOUR story and of course some people won't like it. They can go somewhere else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Family..

I kind of agree with the people that say she's only family to them when it's convenient. I'm not sure if you're doing this intentionally or if its oversight on your part as the writer (I hope not!) but this was outright treating her like a slave again.

If she just accepts the punishment and acts like everything is hunkey-dorey the next time they're together I think I'm going to be sick. That she said she wasn't afraid of Damien? That's kind of ridiculous. If my husband started beating me till I passed out, even if he promised that he wouldn't do permanent damage, I'm pretty sure I'd be sketched out.

On that note, good on you for making so many people obviously feel for your character. Just stay true to your characters, please, and their progressions. Don't get lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this chapter really got everyone excited!

I loved this chapter because it seemed real, not perfect and exactly what everyone wants. I hate what they are doing to Ciara as much as everyone else, but I think the author is brillant and I am so addicted to this story cannot wait for the next one!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
PS- Steve (the editor)

Please don't give away anything else! I don't want to know if it will be a happy ending or not! That takes away from things.

I am sure DW appreciates the support but your comment takes away a lot of the suspense.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Seems so cruel.

Not even Christoff understood? It is human nature to bond by sharing personal information. With all the Paterians know about humans, they don't know that? This was way too harsh a punishment. Even after this, she will need to tell someone other than the brothers what she is going through. It is unrealistic and illogical to think otherwise.

I really enjoyed the first three pages of this chapter but the last has left a bad taste in my mouth. I trust that you have a plan and are going somewhere with this. It seems like 10 steps back in their relationship as a 'family'. I sure as hell wouldn't trust them or want to stay with them if they punished me that way. I hope Ciara doesn't go back to staying only because it's the lesser of two evils.

I have to say, this is the first time I've actively disliked the brothers. Hope the next chapter makes more sense to me.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So disappointed!

Up till now this has been the best story I've read...but to add BDSM for no apparent reason is just disgusting, disappointing and gross. Too bad, you are MUCH better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The men were right? I would learn?

"Giving pain without injury" yet beating her until she passes out? Not only am I physically sickened, I'm disappointed, because you're a better writer than that. Gross, gross, gross.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Quid pro quo.

Okay, doctor, Ciara had better be planning some sort of revenge for this torture. The boys are getting a little too arrogant. She's supposed to be "family" but is being treated like a slave again. Did Damien torture Cristof when he lost the bond and did a little too much talking? I think not. Ciara's has to okay the nightly escapades now--maybe she needs to shut it down for a while. Anxiously awaiting your next chapter. Love this story!

abhijeet093abhijeet093over 12 years ago
such a lame ending

if she acts guilty after such abuse then i think DW needs to see physiologist because she is a human being and no human can act indifferent after such torment. many readers said that its not brothers fault because they were raised in such environment, i can understand there behavior but she is a human and she cant love them after such behavior. Any relation can't be one sided through out the whole story she is trying to understand them and they are behaving like mindless idiots. i really don't understand why she even love them every thing about those brothers is like "me me and only my family". for my title i don't have to say any thing rating does the talking, if DW had left the chapter before the punishment part it would have got best ratings ever because till then it was a great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i think damien and his brothers need some reminder from hannah about beating her mother. they say she is family and treat her as a slave that is the worst possible outcome because it destroys your hope every time you are abused that's why i think it would be good for them to feel helpless and pained and feel what being a slave means. she was taken and held without her consent so why the hell she is supposed to care for there every need and wishes if she is not a slave.

roudamakroudamakover 12 years ago

well, you are still my favorite author in this site and this is still my favorite story even though i must admit, it was kind of difficult for me, to read the last page...I don't know how, but i m sure after all these chapters, you are not going back to the beginning.

as for Steve's 150177 " interference" that i read in some negative comments, i personally like to read his messages and to be honest, it was his suggestion to vote that made me realize that although i enjoyed reading stories in this site for quite some time, i never bother to show my appreciation before.

5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I am running out of superlatives to describe my enjoyment of this story. So I will just say I look forward to reading each and every chapter and thank you for regular posts.

SuperCerealSuperCerealover 12 years ago
Has everyone drunk the 'celebration birth drink'?

I think EVERYONE has forgotten that the woman totally control the men, right down to their thoughts and actions! Remember when the tutors were about to rape our girl and the brothers came in to save her? Damian was about to be-head one when he was stopped by the women. He stopped as if it was perfectly normal. The brothers have been acting wrong since their last coupling and I think we can safely say that the women did more than beat them and breed them. They had them 5 days, more than enough time to plant what ever thoughts they wanted to. Look at how calmly they let Rachel/Ciara strip down and be touched by the healers. Not normal! While I HATED what was done to Ciara, I also HATED how she was left at that abandoned compound to be punished in like chapter 4 or 5. DW has given this story so many twists, that we should all have curly hair! I for one cannot wait to see where we go from here! As I have said before, glad I don't have to live there, but visiting every week is so much fun! Keep up the good work DW, 5 stars as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interesting albeit brutal addition to the story; please write another chapter, so we can see Clara's reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not happy !!!

What utter B S !!! They would NEVER do such a thing to each other! They clearly do not think of her as an equil family member and do not show her the same respect they show each other. Even before the latest revolution of her talking with friends, they would make regular slights against her... Sexual bondage and punishment for fun is fine if that is what you are into, but even when they name it sexual, they are still trying to TEACH her a lesson. Not role playing or intentually instigating bondage fun.

I couldn't easily forgive them for this. They devalued her among the family unit, invaded her most intimate places with pain and belittled her ability to apologize with honor. They didn't allow her to discuss what she has gone through on her own to lead her to want to communicate with fellow slaves, or to learn from her mistakes through family discussion and shared wisdom...

I'm MAD ! And I hope they realize their huge mistake quickly and bbbbeeeegggg her forgiveness. They violated her!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i agree with vamypchick

yes i agree with vampychick %100. i trust dw, i think she added this element into the story for a reason and i believe that she's got a plan that will make this event make sense. when i first realized what was about to happen to ciara i had to take a break before continuing because i knew that it was not going to be good. after reading it, i was beyond pissed off. but my anger was directed at the characters not dw. i read this chapter early tuesday morning and here it is now friday nite and it's still on my mind. i'm trying so hard to understand why they did it and what ciara's reaction will be and how will the men justify their actions. and no matter how many times i play it in my mind i can't see it ending well for any of them. but steve has assured us that there will be a happy ending so i'll just trust that this is all worked out in the story and dw knows where she's going. dw, if you are reading this, please end the tortureous suspense and give us the next chapter early. have i mentioned what an amazing author you are? i mean this chapter has stayed with me allllll week, and i mean every day. thanks so much for a great story.

VampychickVampychickover 12 years ago
Love It

Everyone is complaing with the direction of the story. I personally believe that you have just added a beautiful dynamic tothe story. I dislike bdsm stories torture just doesn't excite me. Yet in your story I'm anxious to read the next chapter just to hear Ciaras reaction and the relationship it will create. Soo upload soon :)

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Second comment

I had to leave one more comment. First, I trust DW and haven't yet been disappointed as to how and why she sets up and resolves situations.

I also think that to have any kind of revolution like most say they want, it takes great chaos and pain to risk the consequences. The current situation has to be that bad. I don't think Ciara's punishment was sexual. I believe that it is what Damien was instructed by the men in the mountains as the most effective at getting a slave to change her ways. The fear and trauma of the brothers robbed them of the new relationship they had developed with Ciara and she was definitely a slave again. I imagine the fallout between them is going to be traumatic and force their hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Didn't like this chapter at all. The punishment described was nothing less than torture, and for me they wouldn't torture someone they cared deeply about. Very disappointed in the direction this series is taking after enjoying most of the earlier parts.

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

now this is what i feared would happen when the first BDSM aspect was introduced in earlier chapters...frankly, i'm disappointed about how this aspect of the story is progressing...now unless this subplot has some satisfactory denouement later on, this has just ruined a good story...it's just that i had thought ciara/rachel has been accepted as a family member and not a slave anymore...sure, it's an alien planet but if they truly had viewed her as a sister, they wouldn't have condoned a beating...a slap on the butt, a swipe or two but caning to the point of blacking out and to a vulnerable spot? that's unforgiveable...just let me put it this way, have the men in that planet ever been punished by caning to their privates? and if they were, wouldn't they have rebelled and ousted and killed the one who meted out the punishment?

having said that, i also wanted to point out if ciara/rachel's dream was a foreshadowing of what might come in the future? a social change perhaps or a "going back" to what the society was like in the old days?

wolfgirl777wolfgirl777over 12 years ago
Punishment

I really like this one. I wait all week for another chapter and I think this is something they would have done to her. They have learned the hard way how to behave, it stands to reason they would tech that to her. No one wants to feel pain and will do whatever they have to do to make it stop. It is the fastest way to learn and she needed it. To all u other readers you need to remember she is not on Earth and their ways are different.

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyover 12 years ago

OMG! I really love the plot but heck... I'm so mad with Damien and his brothers! what the heck? I don't know how the story will progress after this. The punishment/BDSM can break Ciara's spirit and just make her bitter. It can potentially damage her relationship with the men and her friends. Damien and his brothers will have to grovel in the next chapter or I will be spitting mad!

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
oh hell! oh hell! oh hell! oh hell!

How am I supposed to wait a damn week? I slept about an hour or so last night and I finally get to relax with the new chapter and fall into an impending coma. Now WHAT The HELL am I supposed do with my palpatations? Wait a damn week? I'll have to have three glasses of wine to calm down enough to think about sleep and I don't even drink. Sheesh! I think Nu-Reeh is going to be pissed and I suspect the reason the men are now ok with doling out Ciara's torture; Hanna is going to be enraged; I don't have ANY clue how Ciara is going to react with her men after this....I mean damn I don't even see the relationship between the slaves surviving in the healthy way it had before. I....I....I need a drink. I can't say thank you for this one as I'll be having blood pressure issues until I get the next chapter, but I will say I'm fairly certain that you could write the instructions for toilet paper and have me either drooling, crying, or gasping for air. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

I'm torn, and sadly also starting to lose interest in a story that started out so promising. I noticed from the very beginning that Ciara/Rachel had a hard time actually following the rules laid out for her, and I'm not entirely surprised at the punishment aspect, since it seems an integral part of the plot, especially with the whole slavery system. What I don't understand and am really not enjoying is how the punishments are getting more extreme AND more sexual simultaneously.

The other thing that is bothering me and has been for a while is that Ciara just doesn't seem to learn. How many times now has she talked after explicitly being told not to, or rushed headlong into something she knew she shouldn't? And yet, after being on this planet for so long, she continues to do so. If I were reading this as a book, I would have given up by now. But, and this is important, I like the plot twists and I think for the most part they are very creative and well thought out. I don't want you to quit this story, as I have seen so many other authors do on literotica after bad reviews, especially because I and many, many others want to know how it will eventually conclude. But I do hope to see something that brings back the good feelings from when I first started reading.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First Comment, We All Know Why

So of course the end scene is sparking lots of comments and negative opinions. Just wanted to add in my two cents on this. I'm really not a big fan of the caning scene at all, it honestly got me a bit mad while reading it. But I believe Ciara/Rachel will find it in her to get mad at the men for making her actually pass out. I don't think by any means she'll just take it and agree with them, as everyone is predicting. Hopefully I'm right with this, so I definitely cannot wait for next week's installment!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous