All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 36'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am entranced.

Ok, Seriously... This story is one of if not the best read I've had in more than a decade. I am so incredibly enthralled and absolutely LOVE the plot, character development, and visual description. You are indeed an extremely talented writer. I found this story about a week or so ago (through mobile literotica), and have not been able to put it down. I JUST finished chapter 36, and am now patiently waiting for the next. I agree with many others in saying that this story is worth the sleep that I have given up, and would LOVE to have it in book form, as well as see a sequel or two. I have been raving about this read so much, I'm now sharing the story with multiple friends due to their requests. :)

Keep up the AWESOME work!! Can't wait to see more!

P.S. Thank you too Steve!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a great story!!! keep up the great work !!!!

LaadynurseLaadynurseover 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

Thank you for bringing the characters to life. I've enjoyed your story immensely.

acucaracucarover 11 years ago
almost...

I almost wish you'd finish the whole story and post one massive chapter that is days long. I don't know that I could take the wait though. Ha!

Hope all is going well with you and your family. The first few months is the toughest I think but it also sets the tone for your relationship with your baby... hope you're getting lots of time with her/him and also some rest for yourself. So important.

Looking forward to the next chapter! I'll keep checking daily 'til it's here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I've been checking every day

Going nutz waiting for this chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
22nd

This has been a favorite story of mine and I can't wait for the new chapter today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is just cruel!

Oh, how I have been looking forward to the new chapter! Please, please submit. My symptoms of withdrawal are becoming dire.

6033Live6033Liveover 11 years ago
I am suffering!

Where oh where is the next chapter!!!

Please let me out of my misery!

Send it in.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 11 years ago
Yes, we're all anxious for the new chapter, but

let's give DoctorWolf a break! I know how difficult it is to go back to work full-time with a newborn at home. She's got enough on her plate without our nagging. (Hope all is well with you and your little one, DW.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write Soon!

Thought the story would be complete by now but I'm happy to see that it will continue. Took me awhile to like Ciara's character but she grew on me. I really enjoy DoctorWolf's stories. Take your time with your baby but please squeeze in some writing time too.

LeahbeLeahbeover 11 years ago
Only one more chapter 2 go!

I've stuck with this story since the first chapter was released and I am so glad I did it has been an amazing journey. Thanks for the great story, and I know its a bit late, but congrats on having a healthy baby!!

mila_22mila_22about 11 years ago
Loving this!

I am loving how it is all wrapping up! It feels good that things are going somewhat back to normal... or as normal as they will get now that they are free. I love it all. Great chapter, and I loved the last ones too:D

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 11 years ago

Can't believe people have knocked this story down into the 4.80's. no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Female writers constantly voted down in scifi

I don't think it's people in general voting this story down, but a guy or couple of guys who vote stories written by women down so that the top 10 or more spots in this category are held by male writers. I've noticed this for over a year now. This guy/guys are also voting Etaski's drow series down (from mid to high 4.9s for various chapters to a 4.89 for one chapter and less for others over the summer). I hope DoctorWolf realizes how impressed we are with this story given the volume of praise. It's a shame female writers here can't go by their ratings.

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
Men have their equivalents...

Indeed, it's interesting how women have needed to write under a man's name to be accepted in sci-fi (or even in literature) in recent history.

But men have their "bodice-ripper" equivalent, summarized quite well by a recent comment on both Intrepid_Fate and Lien Geller's stories, which cater to said fantasy:

"Any more great stories here in literotica with one man and lots of women devoted to him (meaning not having sex with other men)?" (Fate of Terra Ch 16)

and

"Great story man! It's a shame Talina and Greg didn't work out. Would be nice if Greg has his harem of devoted women. Great story though." (Missing Dragon, Ch 3)

(This is despite, I'll add, what Mr. Geller said himself about why he wrote Talina's choice the way he did--the boys who want their harem fantasies just didn't want to listen to him or accept this. They hated Talina for being a whore fucking another guy other than the alpha, and that was that. Never mind that real love was involved in the second pair where there wasn't real love between Greg and Talina. For that, I commend Lien Geller standing his ground.)

So, given a popular male fantasy is to have the "manic pixie dream girl(s)" who really have no internal life of their own and devote themselves to improving the man's life for no really good reason, and if she should have actual feelings and jealousies and act like a real person and not get along with all the other women boning her guy, well then, it's just not good enough. The next time I hear men ripping on some (admittedly) equally ridiculous fantasies women have about romance and men, I'm going to bring this up.

You can imagine some men on here behaving with the same petty level behavior as some women if they have similar fantasies and expectations for said fantasies. But...you can still expect that many more men are more mature and more reasonable. It's the way with people in general.

NENE03NENE03over 10 years ago
pages

I am reading ch 37 when I started it was 13 pages but now that I'm going to finish its 7 what happened?

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

nothing i can add to the comments other than im so addicted to this series.

LatchkeyLatchkeyabout 8 years ago

Love the way you built to the unifying theory of TGHS. Beautiful!!

HalaMaksoudHalaMaksoudover 6 years ago
Such a Planet!

By comparison Earth's cultures are in a pitiful, weak place. I think that humans are predators who devour their own.

This is such a charming story to me. Thank you so much. The sex does not matter to me at all, save the relational part.

Peace

Gwen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wah! Wah wah wah...

I'm so sad that this is the last chapter! I've grown to absolutely adore these characters and am amazed by the evolution of their utopian society. We human could learn so much from them. Some times I question the ideology of a God bestowing so much free will. We could so benefit from some form of collective consciousness. I will do miss the giddy excitement I get from looking forward to a new chapter of this engrossing story!

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99almost 3 years ago

Please write a second part of this. A spin off. I love this story and not just for the sex.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous