All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 36'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

I am on vacation but I almost want time to hurry up so I can read the next chapter! This is so enthralling! You really must get this published!

RACHELLE9440RACHELLE9440almost 12 years ago
Your New Fan

I got this story off the Top Voted List and was not disappointed!! I started reading only 2 days ago and am anxiously waiting for 36 to be out!! Now that it is, i'm disappointed that 37 will be out in Aug but i understand you just had a baby girl! Congrats!! I really love your story and how everything evolved, especially the brothers and Fuji! Keep going and really, you NEED to have this published!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Role Reversal

I enjoyed the reversal of the positions in power between her and her husbands. That was quite a delightful power scene!

Thank you and your editor for the chapters, It's given me something wonderful to look forward to here on literotica :)

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
Simple the best

once again it amaze me how great this story is i love it and look forward to each new chapter. I like that Caria is finally consider an equal and is earning it by her actions . Thank you so much for posting.

asunalanasunalanalmost 12 years ago
OMG

It's a long 4 pages chap, but why do i feel that it's too short ?! ....

Ciara now is so strong. I love the play scene. the reverse in power roles is brilliantly erotic. i love love love this chapter. i'll re-read again, now.

Lot of love from Vietnam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it going

This is my favorite story. I always find myself saying not enough to read this time. Kepp it up. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BW, another great chapter!

excellent story. many authors are unable to wrap up their stories but you power on, displaying other talents. i enjoy each and every chapter. looking back i still wonder about fuji, perhaps a little wrap up for her? truly this story creates a world, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great job

What happened to rose and her family. You haven't mentioned her in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Your vision of this world is stunning. You ability to handle many characters is amazing. Well done.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Chapter!!!

i love how this story is heading and can't wait to read more.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Frustrated, but understand

I love this story. I have been reading this story since march and am absolutely in love with these characters. I am also frustrated. I am one of those people that have to finish one book before starting another. This story isn't done so that is annoying, but I understand the reason for the delay. It is a good one.

I haven't been able to stop reading this. I usually read between 5 to 12 books a week. I'm talking about books that are 250 to 280 pages long. Since I started reading this story I have only averaged about 4 a week. I keep rereading this story. I have read it about ten times now. I can't seem to stop. Each time I finish I tell myself that I'll stop and read one of my books, and sometimes I do, but then I come back and reread this story. If I'm not, I reread your other story. For anyone who hasn't read Bound To My Mate read it. It is great. I have read that story at least 8 times.

I love and HATE the suspense you have built up with Ciara's girls. I want her to have them so badly. This is the longest you have made us wait to meet one of her offspring. It is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least some of the suspense of what makes T'Vailk females so special has been answered. I can't wait til they're here.

By the way loved the scene between Ciara and her family. She finally got to act on one of her fantasies, and the guys loved it. I would love to read more of that. I would also love it if there was a scene between the family and Nureen do she can see Ciara's girls.

Whatever happens I can't wait for the next chapter. Til then I'll just keep rereading the story over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and well you get the picture. lol

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

It's been amazing to watch each of the characters change and grow. Ciara's journey has been challenging, but I'm particularly loving the men as they fight to change the teachings they were brought up with. Most men (and women, if we're honest) find change to be very hard, and the slow process you've used through the 36 chapters has worked perfectly to make it realistic! Can't wait to see her newest babies (TWINS! OMG! I wondered since you kept mentioning how big her belly was!) and hope you are enjoying your precious bundle!

I got the impression from the way you wrote about the extended families that your munchkin has been a handful! Don't feel bad to ask your own friends and relatives for help, I'm sure they can lighten the load! Most new mothers think they have to be superhuman.;-)

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 12 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Great job. I can't wait for her to have the babies!

xoxo

C.

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
yay!

I was so excited to see that the next chapter was posted as promised! I know I didn't get any computer time when my little one was born :0) I hope that everything is well with your sweetie and I look forward to the next chapter. I'm so excited that Ciara is having multiples!! I can't wait to see how they handle everything together. I LOVE this family. This story is my crack and I am completely addicted, I can't wait til August!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOOOO not till August!!!

This was a great chapter! I loved the role reversal between Ciara and her men. Her actions with the men from the compounds, and then with her her own men, really sealed that she was truely free. In a way she is almost no longer Ciara from Earth, but Ciara freed from Earth...

Good luck with your little one. At that age, they expect you to pay attention to them and do everything for them. Of course that really doesn't end until they leave for college, lol! As painful as it is, I will wait most patiently (or not so much) until the next installment in August. Keep up the wonderful writing!

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 12 years ago
Love your stories

Sad that the mext chapter wont be till august really love this series and always wanna read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total appreciation

I have total appreciation for DW. This story has me captivated. I have read and Reread chapters because of things I realized I missed. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas for each of these chapters. I thank you and can't wait until the next installment.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
What can I say but...

Brilliant,awesome,amazing and addictive and can't wait for more. I absolutely love this story.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
BTW

If you do publish one day you may want to fix the fact that a number of time you wrote Holden instead of Hodlen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
August 26! Really?! :(

Did I read the writer's note at the beginning of this chapter correctly? We will not be receiving another chapter until August 26??!!!

I'm so depressed.

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 12 years ago

Would be needless to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this ;o

x's and o's (to the little one too :P)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Question?

Back in the beginning of chapter 33 you said "I expect 4 more chapters after this."

So is chapter 37 the end?

BTW...Another GREAT chapter :)

jay_gjay_galmost 12 years ago
not gonna lie.....

That scene with Ciara dominating Damien and Bane plus the mental images between her and Bane was such a turn on for me!!! Damn girl, you know how to keep the sex scenes fresh. Especially this far into the story! Awesome job! :)

utocelutocelalmost 12 years ago
Prolific

You have done it once again... I can't tell you how much I appreciate the care you take with the characters of your story and the emotions that are evoked by your writing. Seriously consider making this a SCI-FI novel series. Excellent read!

All the best to you, your husband and the little one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhh!

I'm already so excited and I'm still in the middle of reading! Ahhh! I'm so excited she's having more than one child. You've truly out done yourself. I really do not like sci-fi but I could read this all dayyy! I'm so excited for the girls to join the story. I really hope this series doesn't end soon!!! We still have to see Ciara give birth to Band's child! Thanks for all the hard work! :) ~ < 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love It...

This story just continues to keep me engaged I've read it so many times it's just wonderful!!!

Thank -you for continuing it..

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Even more family

Ciara will have her hands full with the 2 or 3 newborn daughters and 5 young sons. Maybe it's a good thing that Kennedy didn't think to inform her about the multiple birth until now; she won't have long to worry about it.

I think it was a beautiful thing that all those men came out of the night in united defense of a former slave. It's really cool that the young minds that are drawn into the Great Harmonious Spirit learn from it and are forever changed for the better. What a great concept!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
oh yes....

I can't imagine Ciara raising all of those kids by herself. I am happy to see Holden, his presence and wisdom as a free man, will help the boys in the future. Like always... I love it!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

It is great I really like the way you gave more background info on the planet and the people. It shows why they are the way they are and it also helps us understand why the men did not remember a life outside of the compounds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

As always an excalent chapter. It totally makes my day when i check and see a new chapter, it's a case of drop everything and find out what's happend. The world you have created is brillent and your story is exceptional, the sex is great but you have given us so much more! thank you and thank you for still writing even with a baby around. My little one is 18mts and teething and i can't imagine having time for anything other than surviving. you are awsome! thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

I can't believe that I've been coming back every two weeks for a whole year to read this story. Please publish it. I would pay good money to buy it. If you publish, it would definitely be more successful than 50 Shades. Just sayin'. :) Love the chapter!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 12 years ago
Very Satisfying

A terrific chapter as always. Everything seems so perfectly normal because I've gotten so used to this world. The little boys are so much fun.

bosbobejaanbosbobejaanalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter

Only 35 more days until the next chapter,I will be counting down those days waiting for another great chapter by your pen (or keyboard in this case).

Good luck with your daughter, and enjoy every second of it, remember she will grow up before you can blink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

If you ever make this into an actual paper book I would buy it and read it over and over

rhpbfhrhpbfhalmost 12 years ago

I hope the story doesn't end before Ciara has a baby with Bane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A month?

It sucks that it's gonna be a month before the next chapter. Especially since it's gonna be right before school starts :*(. Ah well...shit happens lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

you should really think about publishing this.....i can imagine most people who have read it here, would buy it in a heartbeat.....have fun momma :)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years ago
Another winner

The little boys are so adorable. Once again, another engaging chapter. Bravo!!!

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 12 years ago
5 stars

Another winner from the proud new mama!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loving and laughing

I adore the characters, the humor with the neck wounded female was very nice. Indeed that pick up line was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

I know I may sound like repeat robot but this story is "AMAZING"!

I know you only have a few chapters left and I will be patiently waiting to see how the story ends.

amazing!

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
I really love the way the characters have grown..

When I re read this story, I was so impressed with how the characters have grown and changed. They are so different, I would not have recognized them if I hadn't read their progress from chapter to chapter. I really enjoy how you write DW, both your stories are so well written that I will be a fan of yours for life:)

About their sex scene? I was wondering how in the heck you were going to write that, especially since Ciara's so far along that regular sex would not have been safe, but OMG, that was so creative and hot! They were all just the friskiest little devils weren't they? Great Job Dw!

P.S. Steve? I read your comment for ch. 35, and I would like you to know that I completely look forward to your insights on this story....DO NOT STOP COMMENTING PLEASE. You have alot to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Said it before...

I've said it in previous comments on other chapters, but I can't help but say it again! I LOVE your work DW! Erotic sex scenes, great plot development, and wonderful character growth in both of your stories so far! I just can't stand the thought of any of them ending (even though your other story is complete, I want more!) because you really allow us to get to know and love your characters - I love it!!!! Keep up the good work, and I'm sure you're little lady will grow to love the time you spend on the computer so she can find some mud puddles to jump in and some havoc to wreck! ;)

foxithngfoxithngalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING !!!

As always your work is excellent and I can hardly wait for more. Welcome back and I am so pleased things are going well for you.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

Cant say it enough.. I Love you writing DW!... I wait as patient as i can for each chapter and im salivating when i know it due.. Phenomenal Writer!

ShininglightShininglightalmost 12 years ago

Another brilliant chapter! This one was especially touching (and humourous) for me as I have three small children and your dialogue with Mycah and his brothers was just spot on! It made me smile and laugh so much as it was just like reading about my own little ones who drive me crazy with their constant demanding behaviors, lack of focus, the fighting and the rough play, the mess and the feeding and the dressing and ofcourse the hilarious but highly inappropriate questions and statements that are nearly always made at the worst time! Just loved it!!

... and with such a great understanding of little people, you are going to be such a wonderful mother :)

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago
Everyone has already said it

The superb story goes one . already waiting for the next chapter. You should seriously cosider putting this into 'proper' print. I can assure you it would sell, but let us 'Lits' read the end product first.

Love it, love it, love it.

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago

Sorry about the typo' s, just got carried away with the excitement of the chapter and the prospect of the next.

ladyserenityladyserenityalmost 12 years ago
Wow....you did it again.

I'm left wanting more....your tale is so wonderfully told that I wish it would never end - so it is with sweet torture that I wait for each new installment.

Thank you for such a satisfying story, by such a talented writer. Please don't stop.

RubySorceressRubySorceressalmost 12 years ago
It's still only getting better! :-)

Congratulations again, DoctorWolf, on a fantastic chapter. The filosofical musings, the development of characters, the humorous interludes... all of it even better than before! I laughed and shed some tears... all in this one chapter.

And the same goes for the sensual and highly erotic scene of Ciara and her men: lovingly and hot at the same time - beautiful and strong enough to make me gasp...

kimala23kimala23almost 12 years ago
Constant Craving

I want to say thank you for your story and congratulations on the birth of your daughter. it has been a pleasure reading your story. I will be sad to read the eventual end, however I hope that is not for a very long time. I am officially a devoted reader and fan.

Cheers!

petitegirl60petitegirl60almost 12 years ago

This reader is drawn into your story. The beautiful depiction of life in this new world and your vivid description of each character and their emotions, really brings one into your world. Thank you very much. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
babies!

When are the babies coming out? I'm really excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
UGH....

you are tooo fabulous of a writer i constantly enjoy reading your chapters and i am happy that your little one is healthy and hopefully she might want to be like her mother and consider the possibility of reading. I can't express how great your story and characters are. Truly Amazzzziiinnnggg!!!!!! :) can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!

CaedyCaedyalmost 12 years ago
Anxiously waiting...

Love this story, first and foremost. Addicted, hooked, and totally sucked in and waiting anxiously for the babies to be born!

Steve150177Steve150177almost 12 years ago
3 times as many of you said you liked my comments as not.

During the long wait until the last chapter I have been thinking.

The snake/aliens (who are never named, but must have one) seem pretty weak to be invading other planets. I guess this is because--

1] Their scouting failed to discover the existence of the rebels, who are actually the majority of the population.

2] They, therefore, expected to fight men armed with swords, women armed with talons and spears, and the women's ships.

3] They were totally surprised by the rebel men's guns and shields.

4] They are gutsy, at least, to keep attacking after they realized that the scouting reports underestimated the defender's combat strength by a factor of at least 4 and maybe as much as 8. [Over double the numbers, and armed with guns and shields.]

5] They did not even think that they needed guns. Or surely, they would have bought some from somebody.

6] Nor did they think that they needed a "preliminary bombardment". [The best way to do this from space is to "drop" really large stones form very high up at a large speed. If aimed at the known population centers of the women, this would smash the mountains where the ore is mined and probably destroy the ore. And, the men on the compounds were armed with just swords so dropping rocks on them was overkill.]

They must have been tempted by the vast wealth that seemed so easy to take. Not just the remaining ore, but also the "money" that the women have earned with its sale, but did not spend on much beyond a "few" sex slaves.

If you like this one I may be able to add a few more before you-all wander off the read other stories after CH37 comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are amazing as always!

I love your story, you amaze me with your description and emotion, you are uniquely talented. And congratulations on your little girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer! I have read all chapters in 4 days and am now dead tired and failing to function. But it's totally worth it. Congrats about the baby!! I CANNOT wait till the next chapter. Totally hooked...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story is excellent. I have been functioning on 2-3 hours sleep for the last 3 days as I cannot stop reading it. I love how you have made Ciara more dominant and her husbands enjoy her like that. Please dont stop writing.

The editting is fine, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving it !!!DW

Dear DW and editor Steve....loving the story been rereading it weekly hoping for the next chapter.i feel so selfish knowing that there is a newborn seeking love and attention too. Take Care and dont rush xxx d.

(oh and how come each chapter i read and each time i reread it DW get's me to laugh and cry!!! wonderful writing and i cant wait to see this in softpack - and DW thanks for not going all commercial and promising us all would see the story through on Lit.)

sexkittenfaysexkittenfayalmost 12 years ago
Love this

I really love this story and cant wait for the next chapter

NchantaNchantaalmost 12 years ago

Unfortunately, everything that I wanted to say has been said :/

Absolutely brilliant chapter, as always :)

sgtsortorsgtsortoralmost 12 years ago
Love, Love, Love it......

This is a great story and I'm always so impatient waiting for more. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

I love it its amazing for the last 4 days all i have done is read your story its awwome i didnt think i would enjoy suchA long story but i love it cant wait for nxt part .... I love the personality of all the characters and wish i.had 5 men like that to look after like me like that ...... ThNks heeeps

Cele

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Flawless!

There are no words to adequately express how I feel about your talents as an author. I am most appreciative that you have shared your gift with us. Yours is indeed a gift from GOD and I for one am most grateful! I would love to see your book published because I would buy two copies in a heartbeat! One that will never be touched (preserved for posterity and hopefully signed by you) and one to be read over and over again. I am a person that NEVER forgets a story, so I never read a book twice. Well, in regards to your story that changed because this is the fourth time that I have read through this series and I am delighted more and more each time. Never, ever give up! Wether you write just for the pleasure of it, for the dream of one day being published or both. Never give up! Thank you, thank you! A thousand times, thank you!

erinjamisonerinjamisonalmost 12 years ago
A fan is born

I first read your wolf story and absolutely loved it. I looked to see what else you had written and found this story. I've read chapters every night til late in the night for the past week. What I love most is that this story, the world you've built and it's inhabitants, are completely fantastic but yet relatable.

Ciara is very human with all our most admirable traits and our faults. Her children are an outward representation of her internal fortitude, intelligence, and strength. The men all sound very sexy and personally, Kein and I would get along beautifully. :)

HeavenlySinsHeavenlySinsalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Started reading this story a few days ago and haven't been able to put my phone down since. I've been reading it everywhere (and ignoring other things like housework and homework.) Can't wait to read the next part!

Steve150177Steve150177over 11 years ago
I remind everyone

Chapter 37 is the last chapter in this story. DW is still working on it.

DW has not said anything, but I expect it will be a long while before we get to see CH01 of her next story. So, a story suggestion--

http://www.literotica.com/s/people-of-the-tiger?page=01

This is also a sci-fi story about lovable people, not much sex though.

I'll post others here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Even more amazing after second reading

With my family gone camping for the week, I just spent the last three days re-reading this story in preparation for the finale. Hard to believe it's possible, but it is even better the second time around. I was surprised to find I changed my opinion of Nuree. She isn't just a villain after all, but her push to be successful in her world drove her harsh actions. I hope she's in the final chapter to see if she accepts the new world order like Kana and the others. Did Tosu survive? This is my favorite story, not just in sci-fi but in nonhuman too.

Yves

dreamidreamiover 11 years ago
b ig love!!!

hi, lovng the series - been reread so many times :).

also been checking waiting for the next and a bit gutted to know it is going to be the last one.

love ya

d x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love IT!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the final chapter. i have been glued to my computer for 4 days and that includes 2 nights that i didn't sleep. I read all night long. The boyfriend was getting fustrated with my lack of attention to the family. when i really get into a story i tend to tune everything else out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely

Well done. Just one question, in your intro, when you said not to procreate, did you mean your characters, or yourself? :) I know both can be tiring. Keep up the good work. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It took me 3 nights to read all 36 chapters, but it was well worth it! I can't wait until chapter 37 is out. You're a wonderful writer, DW!

asunalanasunalanover 11 years ago
Just a thought

what about Fuji? i really like her and Stayne's family, but you have not mention any about her in the last few chapters.

Did she join the fight? or did she stay and guard? what's going to happen to her?

Can Steve forward this thought to DW, please?

i'd love to know that she will have a happy life.

Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Series!!

I love the series and this is best story series i have read on literotica so far. I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Needless to say i suppose that i love ur writing and I sincerely want this series to go on and on for ever.

Last but not the least I wish YOU and your CHILD lots of LOVE and HAPPINESS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't know how much longer I can wait!

The series is excellent. By far the best I have read on literotica. Keep up the great work. I am however interested in the fate of Fiji regarding the war and the situation with her previous owners and the females who trained he to be free.

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years ago
waiting

Yes, I am checking yet again, hoping against hope you have managed to post.

Re your darling daughter not liking your computer time. You do know what it is don't you? SIBLING RIVALRY!

The baby in the family always demands attention.

dreamidreamiover 11 years ago
blessings

i would be entirey happy if DoctorD didnt publish for awhile - didnt feel pressurised to WRITE NOW and enjoyed the most demanding and treamondous life before her.

i would have no doubt that she would complete this series and continue to write more very soon and us devoted fans wouldnt have to wait all that long, because in reality we respect her as a person - not just an author.

Steve150177Steve150177over 11 years ago
CH37

DW has 'finished' CH37.

We are editing it now. See it 8/15 or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't skip an important job...

Steve,

Although I appreciate the editing you have done, given all the incidents in this story of "Hodlen" and "Holden", I just want to plead with you to be THOROUGH about editing this last chapter. The mistakes that are missed do take a little away from this wonderful story.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 11 years agoAuthor
I hate to contradict...

Steve is up on his job and I've fallen down on mine! The next chapter of ASttS won't be ready until about August 22 and you all have my apologies. I did find and replace with Hodlen's name and that should all be fixed.

Thank you for reading! DW

allisonfancyallisonfancyover 11 years ago

I'm so loving this story I'm all caught up and waiting for the next chapter! Glad you and your daughter are doing well, I love your characters and can def sympathize with Ciara when the boys were all on her when she was trying to use the bathroom. (sounds like my house if you add two dogs lol) keep doing what you do and I shall wait patiently!

JustSweetDeeJustSweetDeeover 11 years ago
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I cannot wait for the next chapter, it took me forever to get this far in the story and I'm so involved with the characters (you write wonderfully DW) that waiting even another 3 days is simply torturous! I am going to have a word with your little one about your computer time!

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Not disappointed

This chapter was awesome and loved it as I loved all the previous ch's. Just this once I will share that I have read ch 37 pre editing and I personally believe it is the best chapter of the whole brilliant series. I can't wait for it to be posted after Steve and DW finish the editing and then read all your comments as I am sure you will all agree that it is a fitting way to finish this amazing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Repost

Seriously!! Would you just repost already?!?! :)

vicky1480vicky1480over 11 years ago

I am really enjoying the story it is unique and like nothing previously read by me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just out of curiosity

@DW- Just out of curiosity wanted to know that if ch 37 will be the last chapter of ASttS or there will be more chapters after that??

wishing u and ur little bundle of joy lots of love and hugs and kisses..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ohh Man

What happenned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ohh Man

What happened, ch. 37?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ch.37 stood me up!

:-(

IndyBlueWingsIndyBlueWingsover 11 years ago
!!! I dont know what I should put as a title!!!

First I want to shout 'victory!' to all of those who have made it to the end! I know some people probably gave up about 20chapters ago;) Second I really want to thank DoctorWolf for writing the most amazing story in the world!! I dont know what Im going to read after this. I have been up for hours and hours reading this. I have a hunched back because Ive been leaning over my lap top for I think days;) It was a very addictive story, and I loved it, but you know people do have to eat and sleep sometimes;) Most of my friends probably think I've vanished because I havent even answered text or calls for the last couple of days because I just wanted to keep readin and reading. Thank you for a very good story! You are amazing!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Twiddles thumbs raw ... Its near i know it is :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
honestly

i really love this story but i will be glad when it wraps up cause im tired of all the waiting. i know its not DW fault but this has been one long ass journey that im frankly ready to be over

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
More addictive than crack, nicotine & chocolate combined ... LOL

I haven't been able to stop reading this wonderfully enthralling story since I started a few days ago (except to go to work) and am patiently but totally psyched to read chapter 37. I was already a huge fan of yours after reading the Bound To My Mate story but I have to say, this is even better and my admiration of your creativity (especially pregnant & then caring for a newborn) doubled. Truly worthy of being made into a book. My wish is that you will keep going and that Bane and Ciara will have a child together before you end this, but if not I will still be happy.

Congrats & Many Thanks DW :-)

SymffalliumSymffalliumover 11 years ago
ch. 37

What Happened? Ch. 37 is a getting a little Late?

=(

SymffalliumSymffalliumover 11 years ago
Sorry

Sorry for for the comment earlier, didn't read the author's note

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 11 years ago
Awwwwwwwww Dang!

Only 1 chapter left? BUGGER! I've said it before and I'll say it again. LOVING this story and am sad to see it reaching it's conclusion. But as they say 'All good things must come to an end'. Hopefully there'll be more stories to come. As to suggestions for what to write about next I have no idea but no doubt there'll be more to come and I'll definately be keeping an eye out. Please don't rush DW because I know that people will be happy to see your stories whenever you're able to post. Take care of yourself and your #1 fan. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fortunate that I started reading this series after chapter 33. This waiting for the few chapters is KILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me.

I am one of those people that have to finish one book before I start another one, so the few months have been hard for me, but it was totally worth it.

Please keep writing. After taking some time for your little one of course.

Maybe you could write a sequel to Bound To My Mate, or A Slave to the Servants. Just some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Late chapter...

I hope everything is ok!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your work!!!!!

I love both your stories (although ASTS is my fav) I could see you making a career out of professional writting. I personally would buy every book!!! I would love to know the fates of Fuji and Molly as well. Humm sequals?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous