All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 37'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177over 11 years ago
It's been quite a ride.

A thank you to DW for letting me help her.

Another to the fans.

It's been an interesting experence.

limoSlimoSover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I can't wait to see what else you churn out in the future. Best of luck to you in raising your kid. Hope you don't have to face as many hardships as Ciara did!!

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations on the wonderful ending to your marvelous story. I am sure you will be back when your little girl is older and tolerates your 'other' written children.

You've made me laugh, cry, rage and celebrate right along with Ciara.

rhpbfhrhpbfhover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoy your writing and hope that regardless of what your future holds in store that you never abandon writing.

I would also like to thank you for reminding me how much I enjoy reading. When I was a kid I would have three books going at the same time but it had been many years since I had read a book for the sheer joy of reading. As I reread ASTTS (for the third time!) it occurred to me what I was missing. I have since purchased a stack of books and am working my way through them. When I'm done with them I will get another stack to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omfg

Oh wow!!!!! I have just discovered the new chapter is up wooohooooo omfg... 13 pages, you are sooooo awesome! But I can't start it yet!!!! I am going to wait until I can really enjoy every single page in peace later tonight. Thank you thank you thank you. xxx

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Wow 13 pagesssssss u spoil us... Before i start reading i just wanted to say Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou generous Heart cause i know how busy you are. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU!

Thank you!!!

It was a great adventure. Hope to see your next work soon :)

Best of luck with your little one! ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice ending

I belive this ending to be very suitable for this story and i, too, was hyped to see 13 pages, until i realised this 13 pages contain the story twice. You may want to repost the last chapter.

Besides that i truly enjoyed the story with all the ups and downs.

I wish you much joy with your family and much fun and succses writing your next story.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyover 11 years ago

Just BRILLIANT! The whole story has captivated me from the beginning, Thankyou for the amazing writing and the fabulous editing as well :) I cant wait to see what story you come up with next ... Although I cannot see how it could possibly top this!!

P.S. I know its been said - but I was so excited to see 13 pages and then it stopped and started from the beginning :( i agree maybe repost?

VirmiciousKinidVirmiciousKinidover 11 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful story.

I've been reading this story since you first began it and i have to say it is one of the best I've ever read. This story has so much potential to be published it's unreal. If you do get it published please post with whom and when the books hit the shelves because i will most definitely buy multiple copies. I hope everything goes well with your child, my wife and myself are expecting our second in a few months. The little lady will be ecstatic to learn you've finished. Please keep writing as i think anything you post will most assuredly be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Encore!

I was surprised to see that this story was thirteen pages, but then when I reaches half way through, that is where the story ends and the rest went back to the beginning of the chapter.

But I love how intricate and creative this story has become. And I am sad to see it end. I would love to see a "spin-off" though, maybe focusing on one of Ciara's children or maybe a new character. I just really love this imaginary world you created and I love seeing the new things and connections you come of with.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for your next new series. And take care.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 11 years agoAuthor
Oops!!

Sorry about double posting!! Weird mistake... I'll fix it at some point- DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Has to be the best story on the site. Thanks for writing this piece DW :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
<3

I started reading this story a week ago. I couldn't get it out of my mind so a few hours after I first finished chapter 36, I went and read it all over again. I was so delighted to get to chapter 36 for the second time and find that the last chapter was available. I loved it so much. I've never read anything like it and I just want more, more, more, so much more that I can't stop myself from mentally creating fanfiction. This story would be amazing as a published trilogy. Thank you for sharing with us.

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 11 years ago
Wonderful

You are amazing! Can't wait for you to start your next story. Thank you for sharing your work with us x

asunalanasunalanover 11 years ago
LOL, 13 pages !!! and GREAT STORY

it almost gave me a heart attack 'coz of joy when i check the pages number bfore i started reading. but i am still utterly happy with the ending. please say you will publish this story.i'll buy it in half a heartbeat.

Can't wait for the next story.

Love from Vietnam.

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
Thank-you

This was an Epic story one was Glad to find!!

foxithngfoxithngover 11 years ago
REALLY GREAT STORY

Start to finish I have really enjoyed your world, characters, plot etc. Thank you for writing and for sharing. Will watch for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

If you went into stories with less of a erotic focus you would be in the top 20 of my authors list, Robert Jordan, Phillip Pullman, you are in their league and I encourage you to continue writing and look into getting your works published.The ending was amazing and one I expect to see in many great series.It just gave me the tingle that lets you know its a good book.Your skill got better as you went along and it changed from another generic literotica fic, to something amazing. Congratulations on becoming yet another great artist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mixed feelings...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story and this last chapter was worth the wait. Thank you for wraping up all the stories. However what will I read now?!!! It's hard to say good bye to these characters I've grown to love.

All my best wishes to you and your family.

And please please publish this as an ebook!

Thanks again for taking the time to finish this book you and your stories are awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story - One of the very best

It's been said a thousand times before and probably will be said a thousand times again but a fantastic story nevertheless. The world you've created is so unique and interesting that the "non-sex" chapters were as enthralling to read as the sexy ones.

To be honest I'm not as found of the ending as others seem to be, but I'm pretty sure it is because I simply don't like things to end.

But all good things must end so that better things may come along! So I wish you all the very best Doctor Wolf, and await your next story.

naughty_megsnaughty_megsover 11 years ago
Bestest!

One of the best stories on here! Congratulations, and thanks. Can't wait or more stories!

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Simply the Best!!

Chapter 36 and 37 are my favourite chapters in this awesome tale. It has been a joy to read and don't worry about the double posting it was worth a second read. LOL You are simply the best and thank you Steve for helping DW in giving us such an amazing story and your comments from time to time have been appreciated.

B' have a well earned rest and I look forward to your next project when mini you lets you do more writing.

Wishing you well Willie.

jay_gjay_gover 11 years ago
i'm sad.....

That it's over, but at the same time I'm happy with how you ended it. When I first read "Bound to my Mate" and finished and read the description to this story i thought there was no way I would enjoy this story as much as I liked BtmM but I couldn't have been more wrong. This story is amazing and I feel honored that u shared it with us! Thank you so much!!

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 11 years ago
OOOOoooohhhhhhhh

DrWolf it is a shame for it to come to an end, what am I going to do for my Sci-Fi fix, you have me well and truely main-lining your every word. A truely wonderful tale, that had me hooked from the start. You clearly are a wonderful writer, with a wonderfully engaging imagination. Take good care of that precious bundle they grow up so fast. My daughter has just returned from a first trip to the UK to do some study at Cambridge, but it seems that it was only yesterday that she coming into the world. I will be looking out for further work from you.

All the Best

Mal

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 11 years ago
Thank you, DW, for creating this amazing world

and allowing us to share it with you. What a ride it has been! Your story excited us, aroused us--and sometimes pissed us off!--but we were never bored. You really have a special talent and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
I am amazed and very appreciative

I can't believe how all emcompassed I became in this story. I, like alot of people I'm sure, didn't think this story would impress me when I saw the description, but knowing how much I enjoyed your BTMM story, I decided to read this one .... and OMG am I glad I did!!! Everything about it was well written and I am so glad that while you took our comments under advisement, you stuck to your ideals and wrote the story the way you wanted. I would also like to add that I am so happy that Ciara and Bane did have a child together ( I would love to have a man w/Bane's talent for multiple orgams ... OMG can you imagine ....lol) and the way that you ended the story was great, informative and with the proper sense of closure. You did an absolutely fantastic job in not not only creating characters and their world, you actually made me feel like I could see what you described and that dear, sweet, talented and probably exhausted lady, is the mark of a truely talented writer. I don't think there's enough good words to describe how much I enjoyed this story .... the best way I can think to do it is ... awestruck. I really think that you have the talents to have your work published in book form if you so desire. And of course, I would be remiss if I didn't give your wonderful editor Steve his very much deserved credit as well .... in closing I would like to say ...... WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a ride....

So sad to see this end, would have loved to hear more about the places they visited. Maybe if you publish this epic story you ,could make this chapter better and more indepth. I really wanted to visulise the places they visted and where they finaly settled. Alot more detail could be added to make for a much more satisfying ending to this extrodinary tale. Thank you for sharing your work if you do put a version for sale i would buy it for sure. Will there be a side story about the twins and there effect on prtarian society?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry its over!

I loved the whole story and was simply stunned to see 13 pages...but am i the only one who has pages 7 to 13 as duplicates??

You will be missed until your next missive DW which knowing you and your imagination it wont be too long before your typing away, inspite or despite your wonderful little girl for destraction.

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a journey

So this was the final installment of the ASttS-series. Just... wow. What am I to say, this is my first comment on your stories - I think - and I liked them so so much. I've read Bound to my Mate several times (because it's an awesome and engrossing - hope that's the right word, dictionary said so), but sadly, I can't re-read ASttS very easily. I tried it a few days before you released this chapter and found two things:

1. Damien and his brothers have come a long way.

2. Part of me gets furious about their treatment of Rachel, Or should I rather say Ciara, and wants to see the planet burn.

But I don't want to see it burn, because in the end, it turned out well.

So that's my comment, I thank you for the enjoyable read(s) and wish you good luck with all that's on your way.

Best regards,

Well, me. Bob, that sounds like a sufficiently peculiar name to sign this. Just because.

PS: I imagine what'd happen if mankind and paterians would ever fight each other and it makes me shudder. It'd be a bloodbath. I wouldn't want to experience that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oopps my bad!!

Didn't see the earlier comments on the double posting sorry DW ;-)

Ignore that bit but the rest stands!

Fairymaiden1362Fairymaiden1362over 11 years ago
Missing them already

I wish there was more but as a mom I understand the time family takes. I wish you and your family much happiness. Thanks for a wonderful story.

MallyseMallyseover 11 years ago
Wow

I love happy endings! I have enjoyed this story so much. Thank you! I am in awe of your writing talent and your imagination. To have created a whole world! Just wow. I've ofter wondered if you intended all of this from the beginning, or if it took on a life of it's own. I certainly didn't expect all of this when I first started reading it.

AnsticeAnsticeover 11 years ago
Epic

This has been one of my favorite stories, and I think it goes with out saying, it deserves to be published. Your skills at world building are unparalleled and I can't wait to see what comes next.

bosbobejaanbosbobejaanover 11 years ago
All great things must come to a end. :(

I will definitely be keeping an eye on your profile in case your next story appears

chibicakeschibicakesover 11 years ago
The end.

I have loved this story from the start. You kept me laughing and crying, mad and happy. I loved this world you created and felt blessed that you would share such a story with us all. Your imagination knows no bounds and we are thankful.

I'm sure many of us will be checking back regularly for new posts of a different story. Though I love being able to read your two stories here for free (and I have many times), getting them published would be a great thing for you. Good luck to you if you ever try for that.

Thanks again for the story. It is one of my all time favorites.

xoxo

C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I have loved this story. I love the genre in general but it is the characters and overall story that really caught me. I can't wait to see what you come up with next and will be checking back often.

Thank you for sharing your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for this wonderful story!

I have looked forward to each new chapter of this story with more anticipation and enjoyment than for any other story, and I have been on this site for five years. I will miss reading about Ciara's life with her family and friends. Today will be a gallon of ice-cream day. Thank you for writing and finishing one of the best stories on Literotica. Take the time to enjoy your daughter. She won't grow up as fast as a Paterian female, but it will feel that fast to you in a few years. Come back to us with another great story when you can, we will be waiting for you.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a wonderful ending to an epic tale

I have been so addicted to your storytelling, like a naughty soap opera. Thank you for bringing in all the characters we've come to care about, from Rose and Fuji to Nu-reeh and Tosu, and even detestable Rue. Well done. I wish you luck with your family. Hope to see more stories one day. Maybe a published book?

wildsoulwildsoulover 11 years ago

My most favorite story on this site!! I'm happy with everything, even though it ended. I cannot wait for your return!!! Bye and thanks DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you, for an awesome ride!!

:-)

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
I laughed I cried...

Thank you so very much for sharing your imagination with us, I loved this story and am sad to see it end but it was a full and satisfying story...enjoy your family while they are young they grow way too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Cant Believe its Over...

This story is a masterpiece! No doubt one of the best stories I've read. You are really talented with your writing and your imagination and storytelling is top class. Throughout this story I felt like I was actually there with the characters and I really bonded with them. Im sad that it maybe a while that we may read from you again but I understand that family comes first! I'm really excited of what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a great story

Really, it is. So much crap out there these days. So many reality shows. So many B-level, Twilight books out there that are successful.

This is an outstanding story. Your ability to tie sci-fi, fantasy, and erotica into a moral tale is really something special.

I would pay money to read books by you. I know many others who would, too. If that's not your motivation, then I will repeatedly thank you for bestowing me with the ability to read this for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Please get this in print one day... I would love to hold it in my hands and read it all over from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dear wonderful doc....

Many thanks and blessing to you for such a wonderful mind blowing experience. This journey will be well remember and never forgotten. Your story will last forever in my memory....the ups and downs....the anguished waits....tears of pain and lost...blessing of birth....and happiness fulfilled. Girl you put your all in this one and made fantasy a reality for many of your readers... especially me. Not to mention many wishful night of a man with the personality of all five of her truly desirable lovers...husbands...men. wow!!!!! I cant believe its over and that ive read it three freaking times...obsessed much..... wow. Good luck with everything... congrats again on the baby....and ill be waiting patiently for something new...while probably rereading the darn this several times again.

Loyal for Life.....Thank You So Much...it is my favorite.

Kristen (kris10e)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this story, your time, and your creativity. It was enjoyable and eye-opening to read. Each chapter was eagerly awaited and chapters were reread. It was an optimistic tale. Likely a reflection of your outlook? I wish you and yours health and happiness. Even if you don't produce another work, rest assured that you've certainly caught the imagination and attention of many readers. That is a great gift.

Thank you. Congratulations. And Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice ending but...

Guess I was expecting some more towards the end but you can not have everything! Awesome finish, though I think you put the story up twice, since I was like wow, 13 pages this must be the end, but then found it so bad that is was 6 pages of the same thing... Thou you might have started a spin off of The twins...

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
Thank you for this story

i have loved it from the very first chapter and i loved every chapter after it and thank you for writing it and posting it for us to read.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
words cannot describe...

Words cannot describe the sheer joy I had reading your tale. It was beautiful. I will remember it for years to come. Thanks you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you...

I have spent the last 8 months reading EVERYTHING that you have posted here. I have loved it all. Thank you so much for sharing and I'll be checking in for your return. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

This was a wonderful story and I'm sad to have it end. You have a true talent for story telling and I want to thank you for sharing your imagination with us. If you ever decide to publish I would gladly pay to own some of your work.

Thank you!

nadali

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanx

Sadly all good things have to come to an end. I really enjoyed this story. Hope to read more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, extra pages in last chapter

somehow a long passage from an earlier chapter was inserted into the last chapter; you might want to fix that. A lot of interesting elements here that might have been expanded on, The story with the ore was a bit like DUNE, but was not clarified further. There was something of a disconnect between the groups that you followed and the apparently technologically superior groups that built the space ships, but whom were allied with the slavers? It seems they would have encountered these groups during their travels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One for the ages

Beautiful work! If something like this was ever available for sale in the future I would definitely own it! I am perfectly content with this ending as everything has come full circle. Go enjoy your little girl and rest! Your faithful fans will give you all the time you need.

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 11 years ago
Thank you!!!

I'm so sad to see it go but I am so glad you write it!

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 11 years ago
Auto correct

*wrote** he hehe

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1over 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for sharing your stories with us as well as the wonderful news of your new family member. A beautiful story from a talented writer.....I hope you will have more to come eventually. I know I will certainly keep an eye out for new additions, and I highly doubt that I will be the only one.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Beautiful story

Wonderful ending! Absolutely stunning!

pedsrnmom2pedsrnmom2over 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you so much for a beautiful ending. I have enjoyed this story so much and think it would make a great book and a better movie than some of the junk thats out now even without the explicit sexual content lolol good luck and enjoy your baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Now I can sleep. Haven't slept much since i started this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

A great ending, to a great story. Thank you soooo much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doc Wolf's Universe

I love this story. I feel as if I've glimpsed a new literary universe, one that's waiting to unfold. I am curious about Fuji's Revolutionaries - are conscripted slaves truly free? Each of Ciara's offspring has a tale (or ten) to tell. There's a world to be partitioned, resettled, and fought over many generations forward. There's the story of how slavery became acceptable, how the mining women made the world better. Ciara's story is over, but she didn't just birth a revolution, she birthed a new universe!

My wish for you is that you always have a story waiting to be put to paper, and may your book contracts be large enough that you can quit your day job.

Oh wait, that's my wish for your faithful fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect

perfect ending to a perfect story, sad that it has to end but looking forward to more of your great work

SymffalliumSymffalliumover 11 years ago
Macnificent

You Know I still cannot believe, that this story ends now, but still it was a magnificent story I was hoping to look forward for your future works. God Bless, and may the Great Spirit Guide You.

--- Symffallium--

P.S. Your Story inspired me a lot

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Every milestone...

We have been with you for some major milestones in the past year..I remember the chapter when you told us of your pregnancy, we were there for you during the long period of morning sickness sending our warm wishes and remedies. Then shared the joy when you gave birth to your precious little girl! Though all this you kept posting chapter after chapter of this amazingly addictive story. We love you DW and will be waiting for the next story when ever that will be..rest ashored we WILL be here ready for another adventure in the world of DW you create. Thank you!

eug3niuseug3niusover 11 years ago
37 chapters ...

and nobody fucked a bird

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
BLOCKBUSTER

I loved the uniqueness of this story from chapter one. You did a splendid job. The characters,plot and visuals was magnificent. This is thought provoking,witty and the sex was hot.You took us on a roller coaster ride of emotions and I loved every word of it.

Congratulations Dr Wolf on a well written mind-blowing story and thank you for sharing your amazing skills with us. You never ran out of steam during your pregnancy or the birth of your blessed daughter. STORY OF THE YEAR! Well done Looking forward to whatever adventure you take us on next,

Enjoy your bundle of joy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So glad your back

Cheers. Glad your back. I have been looking forward to the next installment! And congrats on the baby. hope your getting some sleep.

talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
A Marvelous Achievement

You told a full story, a long one, with rich, fully developed characters. The men especially tickled my storytelling bones. I looked forward to every chapter and can honestly say every one was a joy to read. :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I started reading ASttS about a week ago and barely put it down! You took me on an amazing journey through life on Pateria! I love this story so much! you are an amazing storyteller doctorwolf! I dont have an account on here yet but i'll be getting one soon just to be able to keep reading your stories! congratulations on your little girl and best wishes! -aleisha

MsKikiMsKikiover 11 years ago
bittersweet

Glad to see that everything was happy ever after, but sad that this is the end. I've enjoyed your story immensly. I can't wait to see what other greatness will come from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congratulations

Well done, easily the best story on the site. Even if I wasn't into one particular sexual act(the strap on, haha) I still absolutely love the story. Well rounded, involved, evolving. Best story I have read in a very very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i have folloed you from the last story to this one.. as i have said before this isnt my normal type of stories i read it was a great story thank you

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
That

....was great. Im happy the way it ended. I,love your characters. The twins were awesome. Youve made me happy. Thank you for writing this story. I would like to see more of Fuji.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An excellent story

WOW, what an excellent story and very well told.

Can you imagine how all the women who are going mad over the 50 shades of grey would react if they were to read this?

I think that you should certainly get this story published, OK you may have to tone down some of the more extreme sex, but I am sure it would be a smash hit.

Many thanks for all your hard work to bring us this story and the very best of everything to you and your babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I would read fan fiction of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You, DW!!

I was/am thrilled to follow Ciara through her passage of this alien world! I was totally enrapt as her character developed from slave to equal. Looking forward to future erotica and science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you soo much for such an amazing adventure.

VaguelyAnonVaguelyAnonover 11 years ago
Few Questions

Ok, love love love the story. Have a couple of questions. Ciara saw skeletal remains when she was left in the village. Were these the remains of Rose's Earth husband? Also, what's up with Stayne's family? Why were they always so nonchalant about everything? Are they just the "no worries" type of people or was there something I missed? How exactly does aging work on Prateria? Had Rose really been there 70 years?

Can't wait to read your other stories!

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I have to admit I'm a little sad that it's over ... Good luck with your little one! When You are ready to write again I'd love to read more stories based in this world. What happens to Molly perhaps?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
An epic journey. I loved it!

I usually avoid long series but you hooked me from Chapter 1. I can't believe that this is Ch. 37 and I'm still wanting more! Epi-epilogue? Post epilogue? I could read more but I'm satisfied.

I wasn't always sure what direction you would take, but you were steadfast in your vision and wove an amazing tale. Thank you taking the time to write. I will definitely look out for your next piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best sci-fi stories i have ever read!

You should try and get this story published! And you can also make this a great story for young adults by removing most of the errotica and replacing them with you more suitable topics for young adults. I'm tempted to share this story to my teen son, but doing so might not be so appropriate for his age....yet.

Looking forward to your other great works!

craft1326craft1326over 11 years ago
Please

Publish this.way better then the fifty shades $tory I even got a few vanilla friends following this story. It would be such a good book if u published it.ur a beautiful writer

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Will miss this world!

What to say but thank you! Reading one of your chapters always transports me, a complete break from reality. Your descriptions of the planet are so vibrant and rich and you always deal with the far reaching issues of savery never glossing over or simplifying anything, giving much food for thought. Hope when you come up for air from children you will write again! Enjoy them, I know everyone says this but it really does go too quickly so embrace every moment even if sometimes they do drive you to distraction, hmmmm there is this really good story on a website if you need a break......! Thanks again. M

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING

I loved it as always however I think you doubled up on it if you can It needs to be edited

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Thank you so much !!!!!

For sharing your talent, your imagination, and your dedication to one of the best stories I've ever read! I wasn't super happy when I started the first chapter and found out it wasn't a wear story, but I stuck with it because I knew your talent. You quickly won me over and I couldn't get enough. I wish you a good rest and lots of time to enjoy your family, but I'll be eagerly awaiting your next epic story!

Please drop us a note now and then, so we know you are well and haven't forgotten us.

Cheers,

Nicole

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT~

I hope you find a good publisher. This story and your writing is worthy.

~AvrgBlkGrl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story, easily one of the best on the site, if not the best! And to reiterate the sentiments of many others it is worthy of being published, I too would buy it. I hope to see more work later on... scatter more words in space and in time for us!

LadyKillingPerfectionLadyKillingPerfectionover 11 years ago
Publish Please

This story is definitely worthy of being published. You are an amazing author! I have been so stuck on this story since I first started reading it. You have a gift and I will read anything you write. It was always worth the wait and exciting.

Good Job

Niecy

MiginaMiginaover 11 years ago

Simply the best. Thank you for sharing

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
i'm going to miss this story so much!

Awww DW congratulations on this story, I think you most definitely have a blockbuster here! I started reading ASTTS last summer and every week I waited for you updates so unpatiently and then when you would post I'd be so happy! NOW, what the heck am i gonna do??? This is truely a happy/sad moment for us. I couldn't wait to see how you would end this but now that it's here, I'm sad!

DW, I have to say that you are truely the BEST author I have read not just on this site but anywhere and I am so looking forward to your next efforts, whatever they may be! Thank you for your creations and i to hear from you again soon! Oh and one more time....congratulations on your new baby girl:)

Angel

GlosUKGlosUKover 11 years ago
Fantastic epic

Dear DoctorWolf,

I have read your epic and am much in awe, your talent describes the world and the goings on in vivid details that I can picture.

Enjoy this time in your child's life and we will await the next epic your pen.

Many, many thanks.

itsasecrectitsasecrectover 11 years ago

What a wonderful story. I have enjoyed it greatly. I thank you for persevering through pregnancy, childbirth, and sleepless nights with a new baby to complete it for all of us who have enjoyed reading it. Take your long deserved break and get some sleep - but please come back with more tales!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 11 years ago

i know i haven't left any comments on previous chapters, there simply wasn't anything to add to what had already been said. i loved this journey from start to end.

hope the little one does all right and that in the near future we may read a lot more of you when the time allows you to write (it is not always in our control ;-) )

i hope y now you're aware this chapter appeared double making it at 13 page chapter, halfway through it started again and i was like "noooo, i want more" ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story double.

The story has the part of the slave women with sacks of food and the twins births in there twice unless I am confused. Like this story slit tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

BEST STORIE EVER!!!!!!!! So cant wait for your next EPIC child of your imagination please dont keep us waiting too long but like others have said enjoy your baby girl:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I guess I started reading this at the right time!

Final chapter was posted just before I got to that part! Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Much Respect

I have so much respect for you and your talent but I'm particularly in awe of your ability to finish this tale to a high standard whilst caring for a newborn! At the stage you are at now I was barely capable of a conversation let alone creating a fantastic conclusion to an epic novel. Much respect.

mmgjdmmgjdover 11 years ago
OK, I'll Say It, "The Emperor Has No Clothes!"

I've followed this story eagerly, loved the depth of the characters, enjoyed the detailed descriptions of everything from food to clothing to housing, and been satisfied and excited with each and every chapter. I feel as if I know these people because of the wonderful job you did creating and presenting them. You lovingly invested untold hours into character development, plot, story line, and dialog and it paid off in spades grabbing loyal readers who yearn for more.

After dedicating so much of yourself to this wonderful story, I can only think to ask: Why in the HELL did you dump it like a dirty diaper? The "ending" is a disgrace. It would have been preferable to wait to complete the story until time constraints were not so limiting...babies grow...we'd have been patient. The story, characters, and world you created deserved to die with more dignity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous