A Slaver is Born (Redux) Pt. 01

Story Info
Eva finds a way to pay off a debt.
1.7k words
4.16
10.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a redux version of a previous story I wrote under the same title on my previous Literotica account. I liked the original so much I decided to keep going with it.

Thank you!

*****

"I'm leaving, are you going to say goodbye or should I just leave?" Eva complained to her husband.

He scoffed, grumbling something under his breath barely acknowledging his wife while he focused on the stack of dishes.

"Fine, I'm leaving. Don't wait up." She stormed out the front door slamming it behind her. Never mind that it's your own damn fault that I am going out tonight.

Sliding inside of the car and hitting the ignition, backing out of the driveway nearly hitting a parked car on the curb, furiously speeding out of the subdivision.

Of course he's mad at me, the selfish little prick. I save him from getting kneecapped and he blames me for the mess that he got us into. Never mind that it was his gambling habits that earned us visit from those jackbooted thugs.

She gripped the steering wheel tightly, the adrenaline coursing through her veins, keeping her on the edge of wanting to explode and scream at the top of her lungs even if it was just herself in the car.

As she peeled off into the main streets her anger subsided, it wasn't going to do her any good to be angry at her,... date, tonight.

After several weeks she was used to stepping out of her car wearing sunglasses and a beige trench coat over her hourglass figure and being ogled at by the valet and doorman who knew full well why she was there and to let her through without comment.

Each elevator trip seemed like an eternity as she took it to the top floor of the building. Without her phone she fidgeted, nervously unable to keep herself occupied as she was lifted through the floors.

Upon reaching her destination, she knocked at the door, waiting for the buzzer to unlock the door and let her in.

Brittany was there waiting patiently for her. The girl, maybe half of Eva's age, I was dressed in her customary outfit; heels, pantyhose and a garter belt saving only a black collar wrapped around her neck.

"Good Evening Mrs. Miller."

Something in her voice just unnerved Eva, there was no way a perky, half naked blonde girl was that dense or happy all of the time.

"May I take your things?"

"Please." Handing the girl her coat and purse, revealing the tight little minidress that she had worn for the occasion.

"May I make you something to drink?"

"No, thanks. I'm all set for right now."

"Of course, If you need anything, please let me know Mrs. Miller. Mr. Clark is waiting for you."

Stilettos clanking against the hardwood floor, Eva found Isaac slumped back in his couch, sipping on whiskey and watching this skinny redhead pole dance in front of him while massaging his cock through his jeans.

Eva walked around the couch and sat down next to him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

The girl in front of them was certainly graceful, she must have had some training as a dancer but her style around the pole was a little haphazard. Eva guess that redhead must have taken up the pole only recently.

"She's very pretty."

"The girl knows how to dance but it's too bad her tits are so small." He let out a sigh, "Can't be too picky with white girls that can't handle their liquor though."

Eva forced out a smile, knowing better then to roll her eyes at his grotesque misogyny. The consequences of complaining too much around her companion were not to be taken lightly.

Nervously laughing, leaned in letting him get a good view of her chest as she moved her hands across his pants, "Enough about the girl, is there maybe something I can help you with?" Batting her eyes, smiling devilishly.

He unzipped his pants, letting his cock pop out from his boxers. Eva took one of the blankets and placed it on the floor in front of him and knelt down in front of him, looking up at him she whispered "I missed your cock."

Eva leaned in lapping up the head of his manhood like a lollipop, moaning softly as she took his cock into her mouth, working on it taking it back das deep as she could, fucking him with her mouth.

As she came up for a breath, she gasped for air, exclaiming, "God, I love your cock."

Eva bobbed her head up and down fucking him with her mouth. As drool dripped from her mouth, she asked, "Please Sir, can I fuck you with my pussy?"

Broken from his private thoughts, he nodded and Eva lifted her dress off and climbed up on him, sliding his cock inside of her, filling every each and every crevice of her cunt.

She buried his head into her chest between her tits, letting him suck on her nipples. He loved tits on a woman and she loved the attention though it was hard when he would pinch them, giving them a slight twist.

Bucking back and forth she could feel his cock pulse inside of her, knowing that he had finished. She leaned in towards the couch, propping herself against the couch with her left hand using her right to rub herself off while he was still hard inside of her.

Her own body shook as she brought herself to orgasm, Isaac still looking at the gleefully smiling up at her.

She sat back in the couch, amazed that the redhead was still dancing and completely oblivious to the romp that the two just had.

"Did you enjoy yourself Eva?"

She smiled and gave him a peck on his lips. "Yes I did. Thank you."

"Good, I am glad that you enjoyed yourself." He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. If you excuse me for a moment, I need to go hit the head.

She lifted herself off of him and relaxed on the couch, sending the redhead who was still dancing packing off to bedroom along with Brittany.

Returning from the bathroom, he rummaged through the kitchen, he was always hungry after sex.

"Fancy a drink?"

"Sure."

"Care for anything in particular?"

"I am going to use the powder room, why don't you make an extra of whatever you're having."

While she was away Isaac had made the both of them mojitos, "I had a taste for some mint tonight."

She sat down on the island stool and picked up the glass, coyly asking "You didn't slip me anything did you?"

"Nah, not this time."

Eva felt she deserved an Oscar for her performances with Isaac, being forced to enjoy flirting with a sadistic asshole was cringeworthy at best.

Taking a sip, he did not skip on the booze, "that's pretty good."

"Thanks. So Eva, how is the family?" He asked, changing the subject.

He must have taken joy in needling her on that topic, knowing that talking about her family, especially her step daughter in front of a mobster was, uncomfortable, to say the least.

"Kayleigh is doing well; she starts college in a couple of weeks."

"Good for her; and your husband?"

"He is just fine."

"Is he ever going to be able to pay back the money he owes me? I enjoy your visits but I would rather have the money he owes me. No offense of course."

Oh fuck, what does that mean?

Taking another sip of her drink, "My husband does have a singular talent for losing money."

"While I would normally have my associates pay your husband another visit at this point, I do like you and I would propose an alternative arrangement."

"Oh?"

"I would like to have you come work for me, I could use a woman's touch to my business and I suspect that you have a sadistic streak inside of you."

He certainly wasn't wrong, especially these days when it came to her husband.

"And what sort of work would this be?"

Grinning like a predator who had just cornered his prey, "I'd like you to start recruiting for me and with that quintessential suburban trophy wife look I bet you can do a much better job of bringing me new merchandise without raising any suspicions then my muscle headed goons can do."

Eva hesitated, seemingly speechless.

"After you pay off your husband's debt, you can start earning money for yourself and I am also willing to bet you know exactly who to start with, maybe even Kayleigh? She's eighteen now right? I would pay you extra if you brought her to me at the end of a leash."

"I'm in, but I'm not touching Kayleigh. Whatever her dad has done, she's a good kid and I am not going to that to her."

"Fair enough and I'll leave the particulars to you on how you want to manage this."

He pulled a burner phone out and handed it to her, the number loaded on the phone is my guy who handles my, human merchandise. When you have someone, give him a call and he'll arrange pickup."

Taking another sip of his drink,

"Couple of things though; I can usually sell anything but no kids, you better make damn sure they are at least eighteen and if the cops catch wind of you, the jig is up so cover your tracks well.

I'll leave it up to your discretion on your first delivery but if you can wing it, I'd prefer to have someone young, hot and stupid. Though don't you dare bring me any junkies and I don't want anything that is bruised or heavily marked up.

Finally, you have seven days to make your first delivery to me if not, we're going to be taking a second look at our arrangement, ya dig?"

Seven days was a bit tight to plan and execute a kidnapping considering her complete lack of criminal experience but anything this point was worth a try and she had a few ideas in mind.

Beaming with confidence, "Seven days? Sure. That won't be a problem."