A Slave's Desire is to Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Kaoru was done licking all the sweat from her feet, she placed the boots back on and stood back up. She headed over the the other side of the desk and opened a drawer. She produced a key ring, they very same key ring that had the key to Kaoru's cock cage. She went through them one by one, looking at the names inscribed on them. Finally she stopped and pulled one of them off. She held on to the key as she headed over to her play area. She stopped by the table with the restraints.

"Get on the table, pet." She said calmly.

Kaoru obeyed and hopped onto the table, he lay down and spread his arms and legs out as she fastened the restraints around his ankles and wrists. They were tight, but he didn't mind. Soon he was strapped in. His heart was racing.

"Pet, since you've come here you have done nothing but impress me. You have shown me that you can follow orders and you carry out all of your tasks expertly. For that, I would like to give you a little treat." As she spoke, she leaned over slowly over his body, his throbbing cock between her cleavage. What he would do to slap his cock between her soft breasts.

She flashed the key and used it to unlock the chastity cage around his cock. As soon as the lock opened, the cage burst off, flying across the room. Kaoru was instantly hard and throbbing. Leona giggled. She bent down and removed her underwear. She hopped up onto the table, her pussy mere inches from his cock.

"Does my pet want this?" She teased, spreading her lips apart to show him her dripping pussy.

"Fucking my pet is wrong, it's gross, I would never allow an animal inside my body." She laughed as Kaoru's face turned visibly upset.

"I'll allow it this time pet." She said as her pussy plunged down on his still throbbing cock. The feeling was exquisite, her soft, tight pussy hugging his cock. She was warm and wet, Kaoru's cock wouldn't last long like this.

"I don't like looking at my pets as I fuck them." She said in disgust as she turned around, showing Kauro the ass he had been desperate to worship since the moment he arrived as she road him reverse cowgirl. It was so nice, so juicy and plump. It jiggled as she pounded it against his body, he wanted so desperately to touch it but his restraints wouldn't allow it. Her cunt was expertly milking his cock, it was like none other he had ever felt before.

Moans of pleasure began escaping Kaoru's mouth, he couldn't hold them back. Each time that ass slammed back down on him, another moan escaped his mouth. Leona was enjoying herself as well as she let out little whimpers as his cock throbbed inside her. He could feel the precum leak from his cock as he approached orgasm. He didn't want to cum, not yet, he wanted his Mistress to have the pleasure of cumming first. Through sheer willpower, he held back the urge of cumming. He began thrusting his hips harder inside Leona, she began moaning, a noise Kaoru had never heard before. It made him horny hearing her moan, it was such a beautiful sound.

"I'm cumming slave, I'm Cu- Ahhhh!" Leona's cunt contracted hard as she came. The sensation of the walls of her pussy hugging tighter against his cock made Kaoru even harder, the sensation almost drove him crazy. He kept thrusting as she kept cumming, she was squealing in pleasure.

"Good pet, don't stop, don't stop until Mistress has finished cumming." She demanded.

Finally, Leona slumped over in relief as the orgasm had finally subsided. She took a minute just laying there, shocked at how good a job her slave had done. Kaoru hadn't even cum.

"Good slave, you've done such a good job." She commended.

Leona relieved Kaoru's cock from her pussy, it was still throbbing and aching to cum, Kaoru's balls were in a lot of pain. Leona seeing how hard her ass made Kaoru from before, decided to give him a little treat.

"Slave, you've done such a good job, how would you like to cum on my ass." She asked

"I would like nothing more, please mistress!" He begged.

Leona lifted her ass and from between her legs, grasped Kaoru's cock in her leather gloved hand. She began stroking his dick fast, so fast her hand became a blur. The sensations of leather and the speed and skill of her hand was making the pressure in Kaoru's cock build. She wiggled it back and forth as she teased him with it. Kaoru was about to burst.

"I can't take much more mistress!" He exclaimed. "Please, let me cum!"

"You wanna cum, fine, cum for my ass slave, cum for it, cum for me!" She demanded. "When you cum you will be mine, my property, my pet."

Immediately, Kaoru's cock erupted in the most intense, ball draining orgasm he had ever had. He could feel as the pressure was released within his balls, causing spurt after spurt of hot cum spray from his cock. He came all over her ass, covering it in his sticky white mess. His body was shuddering in pleasure as the last drops of cum were milked from his cock. Leona's hand loosened it's grip on his cock as Kaoru lay there, gasping.

"Thank you Miss-" Kaoru had been interrupted by Leona's huge ass, which had found a new home on his face.

"You're not done yet pet, clean your mess." She demanded.

Kaoru began licking the big mess he had made on Leona's ass. Although his balls were drained he could feel his cock still twitching from the orgasm. He licked his salty load from her crack on from her ass cheeks. He had produced a big load. Kaoru didn't mind, he was happy he was allowed to cum. Kaoru finished licking the last drops of cum off her ass.

She dismounted him and undid his restraints. Kaoru was so happy he was allowed to cum.

"Clean up the rest of your mess slave, I have some important matters to attend to. Once your done, get the fuck out." She demanded.

Kaoru began cleaning the rest of his mess as he watched her leave her room, her ass swaying gently from side to side with each step.

12