A Slave's Exam Pt. 03

Story Info
Dr, Master & Nurse Svetla test for pain tolerance.
6.9k words
4.31
31.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 3 in a series. While all stories may be read independently they are best enjoyed as a collection. The third portion of this series finds the slave Siannon enduring the next portion of her examination with Dr. Master & Nurse Svetla...pain tolerance! While these works are fiction, they are inspired by real events between a D/s couple and friends. All parties portrayed are consenting adults over the age of 21!

Nurse Svetla peeled herself off my face entirely and jolted into the restroom, she never liked to be disheveled or mildly out of control in front of a submissive. I remained in my restrained position with my legs up and back to the bed. Covered in the Nurse's squirt and pleasure I was hazy from the first portion of the exam. Dr. Master walked over to my face with a wet towel and gave me a warm familiar smile; proof I was meeting expectations and fulfilling his desires, as well as my expectations. He bent down slightly and ran the cool, damp towel over my face returning a sense of dignity to my position. The sensation was a welcome break in intensity and I felt somewhat human again. Running the cloth over my face I took a few deep breaths and relaxed into the familiarity of Dr. Master's care. My face was still flush red and I continued breathing heavily from taking Nurse Svetla's squirt on my face. A moment of independent connection with Dr. Master was restoring my spirit and energy.

"You are doing so well my slave. This next part of your exam is not a punishment, I just want to gauge your limits and growth."

The comment would've been confusing to anyone outside of our relationship, but I knew what it meant. This was my least favorite portion of every exam, testing my pain sensitivity. The multiple tests planned by Dr. Master were always unique, cruel, and designed to push me to my limits. The goal was to establish a baseline and see if I could push myself further. The method was effective and in the course of our relationship I had improved my tolerance significantly. While Dr. Master never crossed a line with my tolerance, they were always intense..that was the point. Dr. Master bent over my breasts to remove the nipple clamps Nurse Svetla had attached earlier. His hands were finally uncovered and I cherished the small touching of flesh to flesh. His skin felt like a dream, slightly rough and always warm. I wanted to thrust my breasts up into his hands and have him hold me in a tight squeeze, that would have to wait.

"Don't worry these will return soon enough."

Dr. Master released my nipples and I let out a large breath of air and moaned half in pleasure and half in pain. My nipples were lit with fire as the blood began to return to all parts of my nerves, they developed a bright red hue that matched my face and soon spread all over my chest. To soothe the flush of blood returning to my nipples, Dr. Master rubbed each nipple gingerly. Placing the palm of each hand flat on my skin he rubbed in small soft circles, his hands unadorned and slightly rough were a welcome contrast to the stinging cold metal of the clamps. He gently massaged my full breasts looking into my eyes as he did. Softly, sweetly rubbing my nipples to soothe the pain, kneading and massaging the full flesh of my mounds to promote more arousal, and to aid my nipples in getting hard again. I looked back into his eyes, attempting to share the desperation and excitement I was feeling. My pussy had begun to flood with excitement and I could feel wet sticky arousal growing between my legs again. Locked in eye contact, the few moments just for us were pure bliss.

"I see those nipples perking up young lady."

As Dr. Master was smiling wide in response to my nipples, Nurse Svetla was returning to the bedroom looking chipper and more ravenous than before. Her hair had been moved fully up into a tightly coiled bun, an indication that her time for playful flirting was over. The Nurse meant business. She stood by the bed frame, watching as I breathed deeply and relaxed into Dr. Master's massage. I was deeply entranced by the sensation.

"That was quite the show Nurse."

"Well Doctor, your girl has always known how to eat pussy well. If I remember correctly last time we played she made one of my girls sing quite loudly too."

"I do remember that well. Do you feel ready to help with the next portion of her exam Nurse?"

"More than ready, how can I best help? "

Dr. Master moved away from my breasts and walked closer to the Nurse. Each now stood on one side of the bed allowing me to watch my pussy in the mirror on the wall opposite the bed while they planned what was next. The two Dominants were chatting in German, the perfect way to keep an English speaking submissive guessing. As they were chatting away quickly, and sternly, I tested my luck and slid my free hand down to my breast, I was desperate and wanted to replicate the massage from Dr. Master. As the two continued speaking with one another Nurse Svetla took my hands away from my breast and returned each wrist to their restraints above my head. I guess the freedom had to end at some point.

As they were talking, I couldn't help but notice how often they were looking at my pussy. I knew I was wet, but wasn't that their expectation? Dr. Master broke the German conversation and asked

"Are you enjoying the guessing game going on above you girl? First you attempted to touch your sensitive nipples and now your cunt is absolutely winking like crazy."

I hadn't been looking in the mirror closely enough to realize that my pussy began to open and close involuntarily. Now I took a closer look at my pussy in the mirror and became aware of the quiet popping noise my pussy was making as it desperately opened and closed in front of the two Dominants. As a submissive I grew excited whenever I couldn't guess what would happen next. The mix of mystery, anticipation, fear, and excitement made it easier for me to submit, even to unpleasant requests. This inclination towards surprises worked well for Dr. Master and Nurse Svetla because they were both fluent in German and able to converse about plans in front of me all night without my knowledge. A similar response could be forced if hooded, how I craved and needed to be helpless. I continued to wait for the showers of pain to begin as the Dominants gazed at my pussy, I was left with nothing more to do than focus on the tiny pleasure coming from my winking cunt.

Nurse Svetla was the first to break into what would come next.

"Sweetness, do you think we should gag you again, or do you promise to behave if I don't?"

I was notoriously loud during impact play and often gags were required during training. Despite Dr. Master claiming to love the sound of my screams and moans he enjoyed the gag for different reasons. When gagged my begging became more primitive, desperate, and intense. The lack of clear speaking meant I had to exaggerate my attempts to ask for, I mean, beg for anything. I loved being gagged as well, the ability to scream as loud as I want without fear of neighbors hearing too much made me excited and desperate for harsher treatment.

"Uhm, I would like to be gagged Nurse."

"Of course you would."

Nurse Svetla walked to the toy table and looked at her gags. She wouldn't use the spider gag again, she would need something new. I was unable to see what she selected as she walked over to my face. At some point in the conversation Nurse Svetla had slipped into black latex gloves. These were shinier than Dr. Master's gloves and made the Nurse's hands sparkle in the light, the gloves were just as smooth and desirable looking and I wanted to be touched. Before Nurse Svetla began to gag me she rubbed her hand on my cheek and made a show of placing the gag in my mouth. She gently held my chin in her left hand and held a red ball gag in her right. Leaving my mouth open she slowly dropped the ball in my mouth and began to secure the straps around my head. My teeth clung to the ball as it sat in my mouth. I loved feeling full in any hole.

"This mouth is so perfect, I hate to plug it up."

With that statement I was left to continue waiting for the impact portion of the exam, all while watching my pussy in the mirror.

Dr. Master came into my view and explained how this next portion would unfold.

"For tonight's test Nurse Svetla will first attach a series of clamps to your body. Once you are fully adorned I will begin with the flogger. As the clips begin to come off Nurse Svetla will make a note of your responses. The test will conclude when all of the clips have been flogged off."

Nurse Svetla walked back over to the toy table and picked up a selection of clothespins to use on my flesh. She held a half dozen or so clothespins in her hand and I dread to think where they all would end up. Slowly she walked up to the head of the bed and perched herself next to my head. I turned slightly and took in the sight of her full ass next to my face. She placed all clamps next to my shoulder so she could fully focus on clamping my flesh.

She picked up my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. First she lightly pinched the sensitive skin and pulled up at the top of the nipple. With her other hand she picked up a clothespin and opened it wide. As she began to slide the two prongs onto my nipple she looked into my eyes. I missed the intense stare as I was too focused on watching my nipples squish and conform to the harsh wooden clamp. As the clamp closed around my bright pink flesh my nipple rested securely between the prongs and I took a deep breath of relief. She repeated the process on my left nipple and as she finished with them I took another deep breath and cooed in response. The clothespins felt familiar, the pressure from the two prongs squeezing against my flesh was firm, but not painful. Just enough sensation was building to keep me on the edge and waiting for more.

Dr. Master quietly watched from the other end of the bed as Nurse Svetla worked on my flesh. He was holding the clipboard and pen as he took notes after each attachment. Now Nurse Svetla held two additional clamps to my right breast. She grasped the far right side of my breast and attached a clothespin on the outer portion of my skin. She did the same thing on the left side of my right breast, and in a straight line were three clamps across my single breast. The three clamps created a slight mountain of wood protruding from my soft milky white mound and it looked ridiculous, and like a pain to be flogged off.

Nurse Svetla continued this pattern on my left breast and a straight line of six clamps now ran across my chest. Before she moved to the next portion of my body Nurse Svetla ran her hand across the clamps four times. As she ran her hand across the clothespins my skin was pulled with the clamps and I could feel them stretch, pull, and react to the tension between my flesh and the wood. I strained slightly and held my voice down as the strong and unique sensation of dragging flesh continued.

Nurse Svetla smiled at her work, and enjoyed watching my response to her gentle teasing touch. The stretching of my skin made each nerve more sensitive and even light touching required a strong response. I shuddered as she walked away from my breasts and I desperately wanted the clamps to be flung off. I would've prefered my nipples be taken deep in her mouth and sucked on as opposed to this growing clamp torture

.Sensing my displeasure with the clamps Nurse Svetla spoke to me,

"Don't pretend you dislike this little girl. We can all see your pussy is still winking."

With that statement she disappeared to my side, and I watched her strut back to the table through the mirror. Nurse Svetla was right, my pussy was still winking. Dr. Master now came to the head of the bed and sat above me. He was able to continue taking notes as other clamps were being positioned. Nurse Svetla returned from the table and had an additional six clothespins in her hand. She stood near my left hip and pinched three bunches of skin and attached three clamps, same pattern on my right hip as well. Thankfully I had enough flesh there to block any significant pain Once the six clamps had been fastened to my hips she returned to the toy table for a final time and walked back with an installment of seven clamps. Nurse Svetla spun around and flashed an intense and dominant smile. Slowly she walked to the stool between my legs, straddled the seat between her legs and sat down to face my opening and closing hole. The room fell silent and given how wet I was you could ever so slightly hear the consistent *pop* *pop* *pop* of my winking pussy.

Nurse Svetla was sitting down and looking directly into my exposed, aroused, and sopping wet hole. Dr. Master looked down at the Nurse from the head of the bed, he was licking his lips, keeping detailed notes, knowing this is where the true test of pain tolerance would begin.

Peacefully sitting between my open legs Nurse Svetla placed the seven clamps next to my left thigh. When unattached the small wooden clips looked innocent and plain, however the moment they made contact with flesh their true nature was revealed. Harsh, unforgiving, and intense they were the ultimate examination tool. Nurse Svetla looked at me and met my eyes, a small kind smile spread across her face before she began. Her hands were covered in the shiny black latex and she exaggerated each move to ensure I was watching her hands move nimbly and purposefully across my body.

With her left hand Nurse Svetla pulled at my right outer lip, while her right hand picked up one of the clamps, as she brought it closer to my hot pink skin she dragged the wood across my wet hole and gave a playful reminder of what was to come. As she began to open the clip she continued to pull at my lip, creating pressure and double checking that I was feeling the tension between my sensitive pussy and the lip being tortured. When Nurse Svetla felt I was stretched out far enough she attached the clamp to my lip and released the skin. My puffy lip returned to it's normal resting spot, but now there was a wooden clamp pulling my skin down.

The feeling of a clamped pussy lip is like nothing else. All of the nerves around the clamp begin to throb and send additional sensation to the cut off nerves. The clamp holds down tightly on the clamped flesh and at first it feels warm, then it begins to tingle and vibrate with sensations. Next you realize the tension between your flesh and the clamp are creating a stinging sensation, it is truly torture on sensitive locations. However, the mix of pleasure and pain was something I craved and asked for. As much as the thought of having the clamps flogged off my body was scary I thrived off knowing I would feel so many sensations at once, and that my flesh would feel good and bad at the same time.

Nurse Svetla attached one more clamp to my right outer lip, and then two more on my left lip, the whole time she avoided touching my interior pussy. The four clamps each dragged my pussy lips slightly lower down and after a certain point the ends of each clamp met in the middle of my open hole and began to jump against one another sending a rippling sensation across my cunt. As Nurse Svetla picked up her fifth clamp she spoke to me,

"I don't want to get your messy pussy juice all over me. You are such a wet and dripping girl I am so glad I have gloves on to protect me from your desperation."

In the ultimate tease she placed her left pointer finger on my clit as she spread my outer lips open. Held open by her thumb and pointer finger Dr. Master, Nurse Svetla, and I all had a full view into my wet hole. I was bright pink, and covered in slick juices. All of the implied teasing and touching was driving my pussy wild with lust and it was getting harder to hide it. With my inner labia now on full display it was obvious where at least two more clips would be placed. With her right hand Nurse Svetla picked up the first clamp and attached it squarely in the middle of my inner right lip. I winced, and as I finished responding she attached the second, again eliciting a response.

She held me open for another moment, at first just looking, and then she blew cold air into the hold. I moaned through the gag and the cold air caused my hole to close involuntarily and goosebumps formed across my inner thighs. After two more flushes of cold air in my pussy Nurse Svetla continued her work. As she looked at the six clamps adorning my pussy my nipples began to sear in pain. From behind my gag I began to whimper more intensely and consistently. I titled my head back and caught Dr. Master's eyes. Nurse Svetla coldly shushed me, and reached her right hand from between my legs and up to my right breast. Taking the clamp on my nipple between her thumb and index finger. She squeezed the two fingers of the clamp closer together.

I let out a large and muffled noise that let everyone around know I was beginning to feel the pain. Dr. Master responded to my noise.

"Now, now be a quiet patient, you're doing so well. There is just one more clamp from the Nurse."

I did my best to refocus but I knew where it was headed. My clit, the worst place in the world for any clamp to land. I began to desperately wiggle and try to move away from Nurse Svetla's evil hands. A major mistake. Nurse Svetla had no patience for disobedience, and always responded swiftly. Immediately she stopped any gentle touching and grabbed the final clamp. Holding it open she brought it closer to my eyes and waved it around teasing me before placing it on my sensitive nub. It landed on my most sensitive skin. I screamed from behind my gag and felt tears begin to well up.

Nurse Svetla was smiling with pure enjoyment and Dr. Master continued to take notes. The clamp on my clit felt like a million small bee stings at once. There was no avoiding this, an instant jabbing sensation that would cause anyone's toes to curl. The sensation was not pleasant and stronger than any other clamp on my body. Before Nurse Svetla got up she took the base of the clamp between two fingers and squeezed. I began to yelp and moan. This response and attempt at wiggling would require additional discipline at the cruel Nurse's hands.

She stood up tall between my legs, looked down at her work and reached a slender and determined finger out from her fist. She snaked the digit deep inside of my wet pussy and began to move her finger in swirling motions inside of my hole. It felt good, it felt out of place, I felt desperate, I felt in need of more.

"So wet, so sad. Such a desperate girl who needs to STOP moving."

Nurse Svetla removed her finger from my pussy and it was obvious to all three of us that her finger was drenched in wetness from between my legs. She walked back to the toy table and I continued to watch my clamped pussy quiver in the mirror. Picking up the spiky wheel from earlier in the exam Nurse Svetla gleefully returned between my legs and lightly rolled the instrument over her hand mimicking what was to come down on me. She walked out from between my legs and closer to my head, kneeling down beside the bed near my clamped breasts. She looked me in the eyes, then up at Dr. Master, as she finished looking at us both she glided the spiked wheel over my clamped left nipple. She rolled once, twice, three times over my exposed and clamped flesh, each time digging deeper and rolling slower. I was continuing to yell from behind the gag, and with each response she smiled wider. Satisfied with my left breast she reached over to my right. One, two, three, deep slow rotations on this flesh as well. My attempts to wiggle away from her hands as she ran the wheel over my flesh resulted in Dr. Master placing down his clipboard and holding me in place at the shoulders.

"Behave young lady. You earned this from the Nurse."

12