A Slave's Exam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My protest would do me no good with these two. Still rolling over my flesh, she moved down to my clamped and stretched areola skin and asked,

"How does this feel?"

"I am sorry Nurse Svetla."

The gag muffled any noise, and made it more difficult to understand what I may be saying. She ran the wheel around each breast three times and then began to wheel it down my torso taking zig zags along the way to intensify the feeling. The wheels jabbed small intentional spikes into my flesh at a dizzying speed. The sensation from neuro wheels was sharp and short, never lingering for too long. Nurse Svetla took a full two minutes of running and spinning before she was back at my pussy. Once there she sat back in her stool and looked at my clamped cunt.

"One. Last. Stop."

With that Nurse Svetla was again holding my pussy open, her left hand positioned to keep my outer lips and clamps out of her way, and ensure just my interior lips and soft bright pink flesh would be tortured. Nurse Svetla began to run the wheel over my clamped clit. She started softly, and lightly almost teasing at my flesh, then she began to sink deeper and roll slower, she slowly made her way up my interior slit and was at my clit. The intense burn that was coming from the clamp, the intentional stabbing from the wheel, and the embarrassment of my predicament I was begging for release.

From behind the gag I mumbled

"I am sorry. Nurse Svetla I am sorry. Please stop torturing me."

"I can't hear you."

Tears began to build and fall from my eyes.

"I am sorry please stop hurting my poor pussy. I am sorry I didn't trust your clamps."

The wheel took one more dig into my skin and Nurse Svetla rolled it for four full rotations. When she was satisfied the wheel left my cunt and Nurse Svetla placed it down. She looked at me from afar and while looking into my eyes she peeled off her shiny black gloves. Dr. Master had left my head and was back at the toy table. The two dominants exchanged a look above my head and began their dance and switched places. Dr. Master handed a now glove free Nurse Svetla the clipboard and pen and began to cover his hands in black latex gloves. Once gloved he picked up our maroon flogger and walked up to my body, as he moved slowly to his first location he softly dragged the tails over my sensitive flesh. First he whiffed it in the air, making sure I would watch where the flogger would fall. Then a few slaps to my stomach near my belly button, a welcome chance to acclimate to the sensation. These flogs were light and left no marking, I enjoyed the feeling so much I moaned in happiness.

Satisfied with his warm up target practice Dr. Master began to hit at the three clamps on my left hip. They came off easily and I didn't respond much. I felt the bite of the clamps as they left my skin, but because I had enough flesh there to act as a barrier the intensity was not so much that I couldn't keep my composure. Dissatisfied with my lack of response Dr. Master moved to the clamps on the other hip, again I responded with minimal noise and movement, nothing too exciting to watch or listen to.

Dr. Master left my hips without much ceremony and moved to my breasts. There he began to practice his flogs on my pinched and sensitive mounds. First he whafted the flogger straight down, not attempting to remove the clamps, just wanting to hear the leather crack against my skin and give me a moment to revel in a favorite sensation. The flogger hit my skin, pulled at the clamps and further stretched my flesh down towards my stomach. The sensation was one of intense sting and discomfort and it made me want the clamps off even more! Dr. Master was able to remove the first three clamps on my left breast swiftly. Each time a clamp fell from my body I sucked in a deep breath of air and processed the final bite and sting as all the blood rushed back to the previously clamped nerves. Once the three had been removed I closed my eyes and took in a big deep breath.

Instantly, everything stopped.

"Open your eyes girl, watch me as I remove your clamps."

I forced my eyes open again and watched as Dr. Master flung the tails of the flogger onto my right breast with determination and intention. The first two clamps flew off and it was a relief, then he began to work on my nipple. Two softer, teasing flogs came first and then the final breast blow. He spun the flogger slightly, hit at my nipple from an angle and the clamp flew off and I couldn't help but let out a muffled scream. Both Dominants seemed pleased with the reaction and Dr. Master smiled at Nurse Svetla who was continuing to take notes. With my breasts and hips released from their clamps all I could do was brace myself for the pain to come at my pussy. Dr. Master walked closer to my open hole and Nurse Svetla stood by his side. Both looked down between my legs and just stared at my slit.

"You truly enjoy this, you're winking again."

I frantically looked into the mirror, it was true. Despite the searing pain in my breasts, the bright red marks left behind from the clamps, and the intense dull stinging pain in my pussy one could not deny that my cunt was winking and causing the clamps on my lips to move. I willed my pussy to stop exposing my secrets. I didn't want them to know I was enjoying the sensations. It was embarrassing enough to be clamped and wide open like this in front of the Doms, but to now be displaying enjoyment? My embarrassment was becoming overwhelming. Nurse Svetla became excited and knelt down between my legs. The clipboard fell from her hand and she reached her hands towards the clips on my outer lips and pulled on the six that were dragging my outer lips down.

"I knew you owned a painslut John, but I didn't know she was this much fun!"

The stretching of my flesh was too much to handle, I was moaning from the gag and rather than having the clamps flogged off Nurse Svetla ripped them off. As the Nurse snatched the clamps from my lips I felt each clothespin drag my flesh out with it before the final pinch from its release. My pussy felt hot with desire, the stinging sensation that had been on my breast now moved to this part of my body and I began to move my hips closer towards the Domme, desperate to receive a calming touch. The removal did not feel good, but the mix of sensations was getting me excited. The three clamps from my left lip, and the three clamps frp, my right lip were now all in the Nurse's hand as she blew cold air from her mouth onto my cunt. I yelled out from the mix of pain and stinging, the rough pulling at the clamps felt worse than the kiss of the flogger. Just the inner lip and clit clips remained.

"Nurse, remove the two clips on the inner lips."

Nurse Svetla swiftly yanked those off as well. The sensation from earlier began again but now on even more sensitive flesh. The tears from earlier returned and through the cries of pain I was growing wetter between my legs. My pussy was bright red at this point and overwhelmed by pain. Now just my clit was left clamped, it was squished between the prongs of the clothespin begging for release. Dr. Master wound up the flogger and brought it down on the sensitive bundle of nerves and flesh. With one motion the clamp fell to the ground and more tears fell from my eyes.

"OWE!"

"Fantastic response Doctor! Shall I clamp her again?"

Dr. Master nodded his head silently and Nurse Svetla took my clit in her hands once again and she reattached the clamp. Swiftly Dr. Master repeated his action and flogged the clamp off my clit for a second time. Nurse Svetla and Dr. Master continued their clamp and flog dance an additional two times before either spoke again.

"Nurse, please attach the clamp one last time."

By this point I was openly crying. The sensation of stinging had left the other parts of my body and all I could feel was the fire on my clit. I attempted to separate myself from the pain and focus on what else was happening in the room. I heard Dr. Master place down the flogger. Nurse Svetla was taking her time attaching the clamp this final time. As she worked we held eye contact, first she grasped my clit in her right hand, pinching between her thumb and forefinger. Then Nurse Svetla dug her nails slightly into my nub and pulled up on my button, as if she was trying to remove it from my body. Then as she opened the claws on the clamp she gently blew cold air on my clit making the nerves prickle in response. She slid my clit between the prongs of the clamp and let it close forcefully around my skin, my clit was snatched and shut between the clamp.

Dr. Master walked back from the toy table, stood next to Nurse Svetla and spoke.

"Nurse, please flog this off of the patient. I would like to feel how her pussy reacts to the sensation."

With his statement Nurse Svetla got up from between my legs and waltzed to the toy table. She looked down at the selection and softly in her slender hands picked up the flogger.. She ran the tails of the flogger through her hands and looked down intently on my clit. Dr. Master was now sitting underneath my left leg and with his right hand extended two latex covered fingers roughly inserting them into my hole. I could feel the girth of his fingers entirely fill my pussy, it took all of my willpower to not contract around his invasion. As I was dying from embarrassment and desperate to have this portion of the exam over Dr. Master spoke to me.

"You're so wet from this treatment young lady. Why are you enjoying it slut?"

I couldn't say anything worth my breath. I was lost in the flurry of sensations. My pussy was opening and closing around the two large fingers jammed inside of my cunt and I was bracing myself for a miserable sting. Dissatisfied with my silence Dr. Master inserted a third finger into my hole and thrust up against my G Spot and began to massage the sensitive collection of nerves. I let out a moan and Dr. Master forcefully spoke,

"Flog it off now."

Immediately the flogger fell to my pussy. In one swift motion the clamp fell to the ground and I began to climax. I felt my fingers tighten around Dr. Master and there was no way to hide my response. I slid my pussy further onto his fingers and began to grasp for air. I was hopeful Dr. Master would respond to my desperation as I began to hump his fingers. I felt myself opening and closing around his digits as he continued to push up against my walls. I couldn't stop humping his hand, I was desperate for attention and needed this release. My body and nerves were switching between an intense sting, a deep swell of pressure and pleasure. I could not hold back, I looked like an animal in heat.

Instead of furthering my release Dr. Master withdrew his fingers after I made a short show.

"Unbelievable. Anything can get you to cum."

From the gag I did my best to speak.

"Thank you for the orgasm Dr. Master."

"Well, unfortunately you didn't have permission."

I could hear the pair of gloves peel off from the Doctor's hands and I was left to wait. Again I watched my pussy in the mirror opposite the bed.

"That was an awful disobedient thing to do."

"Dr. Master I am sorry I came. I couldn't hold back."

"Whoops, I guess that is pay back from when my girl came without permission."

"Yes Nurse, I am afraid so. Now we need to figure out how to deal with this response. Nurse, can you get me those Alligator clamps, the cane, and the bullet vibrator."

"With pleasure."

Nurse Svetla ventured to the toy table and picked up each requested object. I heard the clang of the alligator clamps as they grazed against the chain. Next Nurse Svetla "accidentally" turned on the bullet vibrator and it began to hum. As she finished gathering the tools Dr. Master came to my face and looked down in disappointment. His hands were still uncovered as he began to work at and remove the gag.

"Siannon, I now have no choice but to discipline you for that orgasm. There will be no reward for enduring the pain tolerance test. Do you understand?"

With disappointment, but quiet excitement behind his eyes, I responded simply

"Yes Dr. Master, I am sorry I came."

Nurse Svetla was practically whistling when she had finished gathering all the toys. She rested them beside my right leg and presented them to Dr. Master. .

"Thank you Nurse. First I need you to attach the clamps to her nipples, then you can create tension by just pulling on the chain."

Nurse Svetla practically skipped with excitement as she took the alligator clamps from the bed and brought them up to my breast. She licked her lips in excitement as she positioned herself above my head. Looking down at my body she reached her torso over mine and rested her breasts on my face. All I could do was accept her full breasts on my face. Nurse Svetla always wore sweet and subtle perfume, only detectable when this close to her chest. As I felt her working on my nipples I gave her small kisses on her breasts. I was hopeful this display of worship would result in less than harsh discipline.

Successfully clamped Nurse Svetla pulled on the chain attaching the two clamps and held it in her hand. She had her arm extended several inches above my breasts and I could feel my nipples stretching as she continued to extend her arm. It created a wonderful tense feeling between the base of my breast and my nipples. The further up the Nurse reached the harsher the sensation became. Once fully extended I was able to rest into the sensation, however on occasion she would pull more and the tension would grow. Finally free from her smothering I gasped for air.

Dr. Master watched my body struggle underneath the tension of the clamps. As he watched me strain against the sensations fighting inside my body he pulled on two new gloves. Once ready he sat down between my legs and ever so lightly separated the lips of my pussy. His left hand was holding my sensitive lips open and the touch was soft, tender, and enjoyable. As I was being held open and my pussy watched Dr. Master turned on the bullet vibrator and dropped it in my cunt. The sensation was immediately electric. The bullet was vibrating inside of my desperate pussy and I felt myself contracting. As I attempted to acclimate to both the pleasure and the pain Dr. Master stood back up and spoke.

"You are NOT to cum again without permission young lady. If you feel yourself getting close you tell me, but you do NOT cum. Focus on the sennsations you are feeling."

As I focused on the tension at my nipples, the vibration in my pussy, and the warmth running over my body from both I watched Master pick up the cane and began to lightly rap it against my stomach. This was fine, easy to focus on. The hits were soft and light, clearly just a warm up. Then he positioned himself to the left of my ass and took a hard swing.

*SWOOSH*

The sting was immediate. I grimaced in pain. Nurse Svetla pulled harder on my chain, looked down at me and spoke.

"Count for your Doctor, it will make him happy."

"One."

"Don't forget to thank him."

"Thank you Doctor."

He went again, this time holding the cane more upright and swatting directly at my asshole.

"Two, thank you Dr. Master."

He repositioned again and this time the cane fell down harshly on my pussy.

"Oww, three, thank you Dr. Master."

The pattern continued. One on my ass, one at my asshole, and one on my cunt. Three more times. I painfully choked out

"Twelve, thank you Dr. Master."

"Are you close to cumming Siannon?"

"No Doctor, I am not, I am focusing on my nipples and the caning instead of my pleasure."

"Really? Isn't that quite a mature response. Just a few more."

Dr. Master swatted at my flesh six more times and as I counted out the final blow he put down the cane. Nurse Svetla began to release the tension on my nipples and the chain collapsed on my chest. The chain fell against my chest with a heavy thud and the cold metal was a welcome distraction to the warm stinging sensation in my nipples. With the tension gone I was now more focused on the harsh squeezing from the two prongs of the clamps. Nurse Svetla got to work removing the clamps, but the bullet remained vibrating in my hole. As the clamps began to slide off my nipples I focused on the stinging sensation they left behind. I was still buzzing internally. Nurse Svetla then softly and sweetly began to rub at my breasts. She was gently massaging my nipples with her thumbs and kissing my cheeks. The pleasure was beginning to overwhelm me again. Now it was all I could focus on. Things felt good and I wanted to ride the wave.

"Dr. Master I am close to cumming."

"No you are not."

Nurse Svetla was now kissing me passionately. She held my face closer to hers with one hand and massaged my right breast with her other. As this was happening Dr. Master was rubbing my clit. The combination of sensations was bringing me closer and closer to a climax. I felt Dr. Master rubbing my clit, gently and from underneath the hood, exactly how I liked to be touched. As he was rubbing his lips met mine and he gently sucked my pussy into his mouth. Nurse Svetla let up on my kiss and I was breathing deeply. She went back to intently massaging my breasts, and I began to moan. As I was moaning, I raised my hips to meet with Dr. Master's lips, I spoke.

"Dr. Master I am close to cumming."

He lifted his mouth from my pussy, but continued to rub my clit, he gently said

"You may cum"

That was it I was being given an orgasm as I began to meet my climax I let out a pleasurable moan and everything changed. Dr. Master bit down on my clit, Nurse Svetla pinched hard on my nipples and with his expert hands the bullet was pulled out of my pussy. My orgasm had been robbed and ruined. With pure disappointment I yelled a different way and collapsed into intense disappointment. The two Dominants walked away from my body and gave me a moment to recover.

Come Back Soon for Part 4!

12