A Slave's Journey Ch. 03 - New Recruits

Story Info
The Mistress's husband and their slaves welcome a new couple.
1.6k words
4.36
10.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the light from the door floods the room in blinding white light signaling Mistress return. Her voluptuous outline in the door frame as she eagerly approaches. I hear the clicking of her spiked heels as she steps. The door closes and my eyes are adjusting to see my Goddess in her attire for the evening. It is fairly warm in the room which prevents the naked slaves from getting a chill but also makes wearing any serious outfit uncomfortable and a risk of overheating to the wearer. Mistress usually keeps her attire skimpy for comfort. As usual she does not disappoint. In black matching leather, knee length high heels, leather booty shorts and leather bra. That bra makes her cleavage more pronounced. She has her hair in a pony tail and dark framed glasses contrast her milky white skin.

I immediately turn around, drop to my knees, bow my head to the floor, and place my hands behind my back. Mistress stops in front of me and I kiss the shin of her boot and greet her with the usual "Welcome back Mistress." Susanne fallows suit on the other leg.

"Very good I see you are both receiving instruction from my slave." She was looking over Matt on the bench. "I see john has attached the shocking humbler to your balls. Matt what on earth have you done to deserve this level of punishment?" Mistress asks inquisitively of the captive. Even though we do this fairly often and she already knows what this particular punishment means. The question is more to see if the slave will admit, accept, and take accountability of his failings. After all admitting to yourself is often the hardest part, but once you admit it the treatment is easier to accept.

She approached Master Thomas and gave him a long passionate kiss as She inquired about the new prospects.

"Well the woman has the right idea for correcting a slaves behavior, but the man needs serious work.

Matt quickly explained, "Mistress I did not follow your instructions to not masturbate since our last session in your office." He was ashamed and tears started to roll down his cheeks.

She began stroking his head much like a mother comforting a frightened child. "I am very disappointed, but not totally surprised by your actions. You two back on your feet and stand beside me." She looked over at Susanne and I.

We stood on either side of her facing Matt at the head of the bench. Mistress spoke very seductively to Matt, "I know most men and women are controlled by their genitalia. They are slaves to their impulses and I was hoping you both could control yours. I was hoping that you both would be primed from a week with no orgasms and I was going to give you both insight into new realms of pleasure. Susanne kept her mind and body focused and she will earn her release. She failed to keep you in line so I will have to give punishment with her pleasure. You Matt however will be forced to watch and left to ponder your fate until our next appointment."

"Slave place her on the cross." I do as instructed and left her spread eagled leaving her very exposed. Mistress places nipple clamps on those erect nipples and instructs me to bring the hitachi stand. This is a devious toy, a vibrator attached to an adjustable dildo stand. Mistress found a very long and thick dildo and taped the vibrator to rest at the clitoris and only allowing the large headed monster dildo to enter about 2 inches. Usually the vibrator is started on the lowest setting just to excite the subject not usually enough to orgasm.

As I slowly work the dildo into her eager excited pussy she starts to moan with desire. Once the vibrator is against her clit I lock the height of the rod with a twist of the wrist. I turn on the hitachi on its lowest setting and Susanne begins to rock her hips to try to fuck the dildo to no avail. Her please for release are making me excited and the chastity device again does its job and the pain returns to my cock forcing it to become soft again.

Mistress now focuses her attention to Matt who is still having his balls shocked repetitively. She looks him in the eyes and seductively speaks. "You need to learn to only get pleasure when your wife is having pleasure. Look at her she is enjoying the feeling of ecstasy. Don't you want to feel what she in feeling? You need to learn about control. Come here slave and show the other male in the room how you learned control."

I walk to her as instructed. I remove my leather shorts and expose my hidden secret. My chastity cage is now in full view for them to see. I plant my feet shoulder width apart and place my hands behind my head. Mistress reaches for the key to the lock on my chastity device hanging on the gold necklace cradled between her large cleavage. She bends over at the waist and her face is just inches from my cock. I hear the 'pop' as the small metal lock opens. "Shall you show them how a real man can control his cock." Mistress starts to remove the tube and I can already feel my cock growing. She continues removing the rest of the device, Points of Intrigue, spacer, connecting pin, and finally the ring from behind the balls. Mistress lays all the items on my leather shorts and walks over everything to the pedestal by Her Throne. She returns with her metal cart with drawers full of "medical" equipment.

Mistress walks over to Matt turns the TENS unit off. She removes the electrodes on the humbler but leaves the humbler on his balls. The TENS unit is required for what is about to be done to me. Mistress pulls out a box of latex gloves and removes two form the box. She unravels one then the other both making the loud snap as they hold tight around her wrists. She applies a coat of conductive lubricant on both hands and addresses her "guests" in the room. "You both pay attention I want to show you what true reward looks like. After two months without cumming he MIGHT deserve it."

Mistress positions herself behind me and reaches her right hand around my waist. I feel her soft breasts on my back as she starts her long slow strokes. After five complete strokes I feel the index and the middle finger push on my sphincter of my rectum. As she enters my ass my cock springs up from the sudden pressure on my prostate. Mistress is really lubricating my ass for what is about happen. I am on the verge of cumming after a few minutes of this so I ask my Mistress. "Please stop Mistress I can no longer control my body your touch feels so good."

"See that is what true ecstasy for a slave looks like. Matt have you ever experienced that? Look at the size of these balls so tight, so full ready to burst with ecstasy." Mistress removes her fingers and replaces them with a butt plug with positive and negative electrodes on either side. She slowly works it inside me and my hungry ass swallows it up. Mistress turns it on and the pulses excite my prostate once again. "A little constant pleasure for my slave and now for some pain." A ball parachute is placed around the scrotum at the base of my cock. One by one the three buttons are snapped together forcing my balls away from my body. 2 pounds of weight is added to the rings at the end further pulling my balls downward. She has a devilish grin and pulls out the penis estim with urethral insert that delivers a painful shock right at the sensitive tip and down the urethra. Mistress first puts a ball gag in my mouth so my screams will not disturb her focus. Next she locks the wrist cuffs to my collar to prevent me from struggling too much.

The urethral insert burns the sensitive area of the tip of my cock as the device is brought to life. Mistress puts it on a 45 second interval of sharp pain and a 15 second interval of the device being off. This allows me some measure of relief before the next shock starts again. The pain is not to extreme it is just on a very sensitive spot on the body. The unfortunate thing about electricity is the way it effects the muscles of the body. In this case it keeps my cock rock hard but the pain prevents any actual orgasm just a bit of precum from prostate simulation. I start to scream into the ball gag I want out of this situation and back into my chastity device and I do not care if I get to cum I just want it to stop.

Mistress on the other hand has other ideas and wants to give a teaching point to the other participants. She walks up to Susanne still on the cross and starts to tug on her nipple clamps. "These have been on you for about 30 minutes I bet they are nice and sore. Let us see what happens when we take them off, but first I have a special treat for you if you want it. The two of you mentioned in one of our previous sessions that Susanne has experimented with women and Matt would enjoy to see you with another woman."

"Susanne and Matt do you wish for this to happen? This is completely your decision and will not change the final outcome in any way and if you want to keep the fantasy as just a fantasy that is perfectly understandable."

They both agree to keep the scenario going as Mistress Kathryn waves Master Thomas and stacy to her.

To be continued...