A Slave's Journey Ch. 02 - Slavegirl

Story Info
The Mistress's husband and their slavegirl.
3.6k words
4.38
18.4k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2-Enter the Slave girl

In came the Mistress's husband Master Thomas who is a little shorter than me at 5'11" but has more muscle mass and is built like a wrestler which he did in college. His salt and pepper hair give him a more mature look like George Clooney or Mark Ruffalo. It gives him a more commanding image especially since he keeps it short cropped for the business look. Which he must have recently come home from the office because he is still wearing his black suit pants, shiny black shoes, but his jacket and tie are missing. His maroon dress shirt has the top few buttons missing showing off his chest hair. In one hand he holds two long stem wine glasses. The other holds a four foot leather leash attached to the metal collar of the slave-girl who is carrying a chiller with ice and a bottle of red wine.

The slave-girl arrived dressed form head to toe in shiny black latex. Mistress's and Master's personal live-in slave stacy is captivating with her 5'7" athletic body being outfitted in form fitting tight black latex. Her short dirty blonde hair hidden under her hood. The only holes that are open are the slits for her nostrils, the one for her mouth, and the two for her eyes. She wears metal shackles, metal cuffs, to match the metal collar all locked by small padlocks. Her suit has various zippered slits by her tits and one in the crotch for easy access to her erotic areas of her body. She is truly a sight in that outfit which she wears very proudly.

I think back to when we first married. Our relationship was doomed from the start. She was a wild free spirit who made passionate love with anyone when the mood struck her. She enjoys all aspects of sex and BDSM and we would frequently experiment and perform whatever she wanted. I thought I was helping her find herself by letting her explore until it became too extreme and risky at an underground BDSM club one night which resulted in us being sexually assaulted. We had established a safe word with a Master who let the audience of strangers continue. Even after we begged to stop the scene just continued until they were all done humiliating us. That is when I sought help for my wife's (now ex-wife's) condition which I thought was nymphomania so we sought out Dr. Kathryn Conroy. She is the best in the industry of couples sexual therapy in the city and we were in despite need. Dr. Conroy became our regular therapist and later deduced Stacey was looking for a strong authority figure to control her desires and was not satisfied with a go with the flow personality that I am.

At first we I had things well in hand but like a true pain slut she craved more. More punishment, more attention, more limit testing she has always been very competitive which was why I liked her personality outside our bedroom. She was the one to push my limits of my workouts, push my level of success, and help me reach my goals. I truly care for her and during one of our sessions at Dr. Conroy's office I had to admit something to both of them that I could no longer be the Master she needed. Stacy sounded so defeated that I her husband could no longer be her partner in life. Dr. Conroy was very understanding to both of us and with her husband were willing to take Stacy in and make her the house slave and I could visit and be involved but only as their slave. The explanation that Mistress Kathryn gave was that Stacy is such an extreme case that she actually needs several Superiors to keep her in line.

Our children took it a little startled at first when we broke the news that their mother was moving out and we were getting a divorce. Of course we never shielded our children from the truth about our sex lives and encouraged them to experiment on their own terms. Since our daughter Kim is 17 and our son Danny is 15 they are at an age of self discovery we encourage them to seek our council without feeling judged. We often encouraged them to ask and Stacy and I were both comfortable with discussing with them anything that they were curious about.

Her routine was started the very next day. We moved her into their house and sent most of her items she no longer needed were sold at a yard sale and was not sold was donated. She was to keep her job as an EMT at the fire department so she can still have a regular life not focused on BDSM. She is however kept in a metal chastity belt when not being used by her Dommes. Both Master and Mistress have access to copy of her key and usually remove it twice a day first in the morning for her enema and in the evening for her shower which she cleans and disinfects before having it locked back on.

Once she comes home she strips naked in the laundry room that is entered from the door by the garage. She places her boots, belt, and items from her pocket go in one cabinet above the washer and dryer in the laundry room. The other cabinet has her items that she is to wear as a slave-girl of the house maids uniform, cuffs, collar, leather or latex hood which she wears before entering the house. The dirty uniform is placed in the hamper in the laundry room next to all her clean uniforms hung on the wooden dowel that serves to hang up items after ironing them.

If Master or Mistress are not home she begins going through the list the made for her the previous day before everyone left the house. Usually it is very mundane house chores that someone would expect a house slave to take care of like preparing dinner, doing the laundry, or cleaning certain things around the house. She sleeps either in a short metal cage that was custom built as the frame under their bed, or tied spread eagle at the foot of the bed.

The punishment for any infraction is extremely severe. I remember the first time I saw this in action. It was about one month after she began to live with them as a full time slave. They hosted a dinner party and she along with two other slaves were responsible for cooking and serving dinner, This included them serving drinks which her naked flesh was fondled by one of the Masters and managed to spill red wine on the silk blouse of another Mistress. Of course she was disciplined quite harshly by the Mistress she had angered with a bamboo cane.

That was nothing to the punishment I was witnessing as I walked into the unfinished playroom above the garage the next day to deliver the divorce papers. After what we discovered during our therapy sessions I learned that I was not enough of a top to control her and I had to accept that reality for both of us to be happy.

I arrived after work still dirty from the construction site. I was wearing my usual work pants and company shirt. I just wanted to do was drop off the papers and leave I had no desire to draw this out. I wanted to go home to my empty house to maybe see what was on television and wallow in self pity and loneliness for the evening since Kim would be at work until late and Danny would be at a friends house.

Upon entering I could not believe what stacy had become. Master Thomas explained her transgression and how she was being punished for what she had done. Since her arousal caused her to spill the drink on her tray as she was serving Masters/Mistresses at a dinner party. The guest asked to have her chastity belt removed and were fingering her as she walked around serving them. The test was edging her to orgasm and forcing her to hold the tray in various positions with a wine glass full of water while whipping her. The object was for her to control her body of both pleasure and pain and not spill anything.

The positions were fairly simple each held for 1 minute.

-Position 1 standing feet shoulder width apart tray outstretched in front.

-Position 2 standing feet shoulder width apart tray off to the right outstretched.

-Position 3 standing feet shoulder width apart tray outstretched in front.

-Position 4 standing feet shoulder width apart tray off to the left outstretched.

-Position 5 squat position with the tray held just under the chin.

-Position 6 squat position with the tray over head.

Then repeat the cycle. This was to last for 30 minutes with each position being held for 1 minute. I entered the room at the 22 minute mark and her body was quivering. I could not tell if it was from Master Thomas whipping her back, buttock, and thighs with his single-tail whip, Mistress Kathryn holding a vibrator to stacy's clit and removing it on the brink of orgasm, or from the fatigue of her muscles.

After stacy succeeded in her task Mistress Kathryn took the tray from her, set it down, and let her orgasm. It was so intense I actually saw her pussy squirt which I never witnessed before and the way her body shook was incredible. She laid out on the floor for a few minutes laying outstretched and allowing her body to convulse freely. Mistress walked over with a caddy of cleaning supplies and a 2 gallon bucket of warm water from the bathroom in the back. Mistress picked up the wine glass full of water held it about two feet above stacy's head and slowly poured the contents on her face. Some of the water went up her nose and she sputtered and coughed as she came back to reality.

"Alright slave you had your reward after your punishment now clean your mess up." Mistress said as she dropped the sponge in front of stacy's face.

Stacy quickly rolled over to her knees and grabbed the sponge and dunked it into the water. "Yes Mistress." Her only reply with downcast eyes never looking up from the floor.

Master Thomas and Mistress Kathryn escorted me out of the room and left stacy alone with her task. As we walked down the stairs and into the house they both began talking to me. It started with how my day was, what have I been doing without stacy there, and how have I been. I answered with the usual responses work is work, lonely and bored, and really sad with an empty house without anyone in it. When we got to the living room that is when Mistress turned put her hand on my chest and looked into my eyes with her hazel eyes locked on to my gaze.

Mistress wanted to be sure she had my full attention because what she asked next would change our lives again forever. "Do you wish to be our slave? We all know that stacy required more discipline than you or even one person could provide. She is truly a person who pushes her boundaries while in sub-space, after all Madam Meagan was disappointed in my slave girl so she did the same punishment to me. I lasted about 8 minutes so we figured 30 minutes was more than adequate to make her fail. She surprised both of us when she passed the exercise. The truth is we are impressed by you both and would like to be apart of our world only on different terms. What do you say?"

I was a little shocked by the request. The only thing I could say was, "I need time to think about it."

Master Thomas spoke, "Well of course you do it is a big honor and a heavy commitment. We will give you something to think about. Now remove your clothes and follow me." Master Thomas gave me a come hither look as he turned and walked away.

I could only reply with, "sorry I am so dirty from working outside all day." I looked at him timidly.

Master Thomas turned his head and said, "John it is okay we like a natural man musk. Besides what we have planned you are going to be sweaty and filthy all over again." He said with a wink and a smile.

I quickly undressed and reached for Master Thomas's outstretched hand it was strong and callused not what I usually see from people with jobs in an office. I was led to an adjoining room which was well lit. It had white painted walls, hardwood floors, and a black leather sex swing with a four connection to an overhead beams in the center of the room. Master Thomas started putting leather wrist cuffs on me which I helped him buckle in. After he tightened the ankle cuffs he had me sit in the swing. It took a few adjustments of me getting in and out by I was finally at the right height. Master Thomas locked me in place and I was totally exposed. He donned some latex gloves, squirted some lubricant on his hands, and began massaging my cock and balls with his muscular hands. Then after my cock was nice and erect he started to play more with my constricted balls.

Master made the comment of how nice and full my balls were, and began to lube up my asshole. He gently slid one finger, then two and last three. My asshole was so tight from not having any stimulation for over a month. Master commented on how he was going to enjoy fucking my tight ass. He stepped away to the corner of the room and threw his gloves in the waste basket. I watched him undress which he did very methodically taking his time letting me take in every reveal as he removed more clothing exposing more flesh. Master Thomas must really workout with the heavy weights at the gym which would explain his superior muscle definition which I commented on as he was stripping in front of me.

"Thank you slave I appreciate the complement. You also have a nice body however, you have too much body hair. While it is nice you shaved your pubic area, a slave should be hairless from the neck down." He looked me in the eye while walking naked over to my face. I can see he had different ideas for the Master since he still had most of his natural body hair except for his pubic area which was trimmed into a nice triangle above his cock.

I simply said, "Yes Master."

Master Thomas quickly grabbed my hair and yanked. "Slave you are not yet worthy to call me Master. Sir will do for now."

"Yes Sir." I replied and he then let go of my hair. As he positioned himself to the right of me by my shoulder.

"Now slave show me what oral skills you have." I opened my mouth and started to tongue around the sensitive area at the tip of the cock not too hard just enough to tease. Then I took his entire semi erect cock in my mouth I would force my head down to his base quickly and slowly pulled my head back. As I pulled back I kept a tight seal with my lips and formed a vacuum forcing the blood to his cock and I also worked my tongue along the bottom of his cock. When I got to his helmet I circled my tongue a few times around the tip, and started the whole process over. It was not long before his cock was fully erect in my mouth and his girth was almost too much to swallow.

"Alright slave that is enough." Sir removed his cock from my mouth and it was about 7 inches long, but the girth was what was impressive which makes sense with his short stature. "Now for your ass, I need to prepare you for what comes next." He walked around in front of me and unrolled a condom on his dick. "Since we didn't clean you out before I would hate to give our slave-girl an infection when you watch me fuck her pussy later." He slowly forced his way into my ass taking the time to let my sphincter adjust to his size. After a few long slow thrusts Sir began pumping his cock with more vigor even using legs to pull in harder. My prostate was really stimulated and my cock was throbbing for my release. Sir anticipated this and punched me right in the balls as well as slowing his thrusting delaying my orgasm. He began lightly punching my abdomen forcing my stomach muscles to clench and distract from my anal stimulation.

Mistress opened the door with her naked slave in tow. Master removed his cock from my ass, removed and threw the condom in the trash, and greeted his wife with a long sensual kiss. "Well looks like you are having a good time." Mistress said as she gave his cock a little stoke. Mistress wore a long coat that was buttoned up and black boots that had a polished shine to them. Mistress had a few toys in hand and walked her and stacy over to the container of lube. Mistress first lubed up a fairly large butt and pried open stacys ass cheeks to give me a view of her lovely asshole as Mistress slowly inserted the plug.

After the plug was inserted into stacy, Mistress focused her attention to me. Mistress turned away from me and quickly unbuttoned her long coat. She dropped it from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I got a nice view of her 5' 5" voluptuous body. She turned back around and I saw her 36DDD breast and the triangle shape in her pubic region similar to Master Thomas. Her body was very well proportioned but not as slim and athletic looking as stacy, but definitely a body to be worshipped. That is exactly what stacy had in mind because she began worshipping her body by kissing and caressing all over. Once she was on her knees and got to Mistress's sweet pussy that is when Mistress took her hand to the back of stacy's head and forced her head further in between her thighs. Master Thomas began whipping stacy's back and Mistress Kathryn began to moan and her legs were shaking. I thought she was going to fall over. As she was starting to fall she put her hands on stacy's shoulders for support.

"Thank you girl. Now shall we focus our effort on our captive guest for the evening?" Mistress then donned an 11 inch strap-on. It is very thick too and without a doubt the biggest toy I have ever had or wanted to have inside my ass. The trio all were approaching from different angles like a pack of wolves cornering the prey. They had obviously planned this in advance. The first one on me was stacy who went into a 69 position on top of me. I saw the butt plug she was still wearing and her pussy still wet with excitement. "Don't just look at it you worthless male suck on it like you will never see it again." Mistress stated.

Next was Master Thomas who stepped onto an exercise box and placed his cock above my face. He thrust his cock into stacy's wet pussy while I still had my tongue working her pussy. While I was licking stacy's pussy I was also tonguing Master's cock. Master's balls were slapping me in the face as he thrusted. Mistress slowly worked that monster cock in my ass. Once Mistress had enough room to thrust she began to thrust mercilessly and had her hands on my thighs for added momentum. That was stacy's cue to start sucking my cock and randomly slap my balls hard.

We were in heaven Mistress had cum several times and continued fucking my ass. When Master Thomas was about to cum he ordered me to suck his balls and he unloaded the contents into stacy's pussy and pulled out after a few spurts and spurted the rest on my face. Master ordered me to eat it up and what I could not reach with my tongue Master wiped off with his finger and had me lick it off. I then licked the rest out of stacy's pussy as it dripped out causing another orgasm. Mistress then gave me the order to cum in Her slave-girl's mouth. Once I did Mistress removed the huge cock from my ass and ordered stacy to spit my cum into my whore mouth. She climbed off of me and bent her over until her face was 6 inches above mine. I opened my mouth wide and she let the goo slide from her lips into my mouth. A mixture of my cum and her spit which I happily received.

After we all regained our composure and I was released Mistress gave me a small case with the title CB6000 on the case. I was told if I wanted to return to put that device on and present the key to her when I was ready and shut the door to the house.