A Slave's Wager Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hotly blushing Aura slowly rises from her gambling table seat, to the hoots and encouragement of the casino patrons. She would escape, or get out of this, somehow. Call in a favor. But right now... she had to get off the casino floor. Regardless of whatever these beings planned to... do to her "downstairs."

It's a subtle relief when the Althani guard turns off his stun stick- one followed by the dismay of him yielding a small blade. The brute rudely grasps Aura's arm, pulling her forward. He quickly cuts the straps of her red dress with a quickness that suggests he's done that before.

"That's fucking Vilani silk, you fucking beast." Aura retorts back, although her quieted voice is still colored with fear of the stun stick.

"Shut up, slave." The guard responding bluntly.

Gods... how the fuck could this be happening?

The guard's strong hands easily collect Aura's wrists, even as she struggles, behind her back. The first click of handcuff steel around her wrist spurring more desperate twisting of her left hand, only to be overpowered and cuffed in seconds.

The Desmonean slave bearing chains for Navodari's new property is focused on less practical concerns. She lightly tugs the red fabric of Aura's Vilani dress, its cut straps allowing its material to slide down Aura's upper body. The scarlet of her blushing face soon resembles the dresses' rich color, the casino patrons cheering as the first of her two perk, round and full tits escapes from the coverage of the clothing.

The humiliation of being stripped in full view of an entire jovial casino audience enough to chasten her still-fighting spirit, the heiress soon only looking downcast as the slave peels her dress material below her belly button. It was Navodari policy, after all, that a pleasure slave properly display her tits and body to those who she served.

The light ringing of silver chains- soon followed by their chilly touch against Aura's attractive, exposed body- is enough to rouse her back into defiance and rage once more, writhing and pulling as hard as she could against her handcuffs, and against the Althani guard's experienced grasp on her cuffed wrist. She wasn't about to be chained like some captured animal at the behest of these Territories scum. Well, at least not without fighting.

Her passionate wriggling is met with laughter from the crowd, amused to see a girl enslaved who had some fight in her. Certainly, the slaves they were accustomed to on the Navodari casino floor didn't have such behavior problems.

"See how far that'll get you here." Nevalia finally addresses the prospect of Aura's disrespectful behavior.

"If you want to pay off your entire contract as a whipping slave, that's your prerogative. Although I'd be rethinking your decision process, after losing so many creds in a single week."

The painful grasp of the guard is enough to deter further, pointless outbursts; it wasn't like Aura was going to successfully fight for her freedom in handcuffs, anyway. She takes a deep breath as the "lovely slave Xenia" places a chain loop over her head and around her midriff; tightening it; making a leash.

"This outworlder slut has taken enough time; next time she wants to interrupt casino business, it'll be charged on her slave contract." Nevalia tells Xenia in an all but explicit warning.

"Come," the whore finally speaks, tugging Aura's new shameful body leash with a decidedly disrespectful pull. Various casino patrons and scum speaking to her all at once; telling her to "enjoy" her slave processing, trying to reserve first dibs on her for-sale services; or just expressing their general disdain for Inner Sanctum outworlders.

Aura only sneaking a malicious peek at a helpless Verses as she's walked past the casino bar. They had broken up, she decided; and he'd know it after the pilot served his uses in freeing her from slavery.

Being taken captive into an employee hallway of Navodari is a relief that Aura never would've thought she'd appreciate. Finally spared the jeers and stares of dozens of people upon her stripped body.

Xenia doesn't intend to show her any breaks, it seems, forcing the cuffed woman to pick up her pacing with a rude tug of her chain leash every few seconds. So fast as to prevent her from becoming to familiar with the employee area, and to prevent any further disruptions.

"Where the fuck are you taking me," Aura manages to ask, the pace nearly making her short of breath. She had never walked in both handcuffs or chains before.

"You're being taken for in-processing in the slave quarters. Sublevel four."

"I want to talk to Nevalia." Such a request is met with the sternest pull yet, Xenia making the heiress hurry forward a full four paces. She had been treated disrespectfully before, but never by a slave.

"You'll do as you're told." Xenia at least explaining a bit more after Aura manages to go ten seconds without another demand.

"You'll have that opportunity during your orientation. The priority for a new slave is decoration."

Decoration?! Gods, fuck no. You'd never mistake a woman who wore slave decorations in the Outer Territories with a free woman, as anyone could discern from a quick look at a slave's dancing stage on the casino floor.

There was... no way. No, these people had to know who she was-no, you don't just brand an heiress of the Livani dynasty with piercings and a slave tattoo. A collar, too. No, these scum would have to settle for a mere bracelet, clothes maybe.

One hour later

Aura's thrashing against the electrofield shackle restraint holding her hands fully above her head has grown weak and tired; thirty minutes of pulling and pushing without even the slightest budging from the slave restraint device tends to weaken one's resolve for wasting their own energy.

She hadn't considered how sore she already was when they pierced her nipples, anyway. She'd thrashed so hard when they readied the instrument that she needed another touch of a stun baton- this time applied by the human tattoo-artist slave assisting Xenia in her unspeakably humiliating "slave decoration."

The semicircle, gold metallic jewelry now gracing both of her round nipples still stung, of course. Freshly, although the searing sensation had faded away from one similar to being sunburned on a world with three suns. Although the pain of her piercings wasn't the driving force spurring a slow stream of hot tears down the heiress' still hotly blushing cheeks- rather, the events of the past two hours, cumulatively.

And now, the human slave was beginning work on the slave tattoo. Three Desmonean language characters Aura didn't know, and had never cared to understand- although she knew they included Navodari's corporate insignia. The same brand decorating Xenia's midriff, to the left of her belly button, would soon grace Aura's.

Xenia places information into a tablet; doubtlessly "processing" Aura in slavery, as she's warned. Carelessly stepping on Aura's fully torn Vilani dress at the side of the decoration room.

She speaks to the heiress for the first time since she was last stunned with a stun baton.

"You've never been a pleasure slave before, right?"

The very notion of having slave property before is offensive to Aura, even as she adjusts to the sensation of her new piercings and the human slave artist beginning the work of her Navodari brand. A laser instrument scanning and applying pixels of the decoration to her body.

"Of course I've never been a fucking slave. I'm not some fucking slut."

Xenia only smiles at Aura's petulance. She'd learn to behave herself, she knew.

"I'm required to ask for corporate record. Believe me, I could tell when those tits of yours were pierced, bitch."

"And you might want to rethink that attitude for yours about being a slut."

Xenia lowers her tablet for a moment to slap Aura's nude abdomen with a leather crop available on a rack in the decoration room.

The demeaning treatment is enough to make Aura murmur in protest, trying once again in vain to wriggle against her wrist restraint. Her pronounced reaction was enough to make Xenia laugh - imagining when this bitch would actually experience real punishment in her new life as a slave.

"If you ever want to finish this slave contract of yours, that is." Xenia stepping closer, the click of her high heels audible as Aura closed her eyes in frustration. The Desmonean slave's hand running over the red mark of the crop, toying with her- Aura's unblemished skin certainly was not accustomed to being disciplined with punishment tools.

"Your contract says three months. Nevalia could've gotten longer from the magistrate judge, but she wanted you off the casino floor quickly, apparently."

The circling sensation of Xenia's smooth hand against Aura's midriff is oddly... distracting. The burning pain of Aura's new nipple jewelry transitioning to... pleasant throbbing? Whatever material these piercings were made off reacted... strangely with Aura's body.

"You'll get credit for performing your job duties. Or being a fucking slut, to give you a better picture." A light tap of the crop touching Aura's cheek as Xenia uses her own words- making sure this new slave looked at her more experienced peer as she first addressed her new obligations and responsibilities.

The distraction of Aura's nipples hardening sufficient to prevent her from noticing the slave artist's tattoo work was almost complete. Xenia's little lesson had been effective at getting Aura to finally stay completely still- The artist was now halfway done with the coloration of the third and final letter of Navodari's corporate brand below and to the left of the new slave's belly button.

Its placement immaculate, of course, according to Outer Territories slavery protocols. Navodari management didn't need anyone conflating this heiress to the Livani family fortune with a free woman- her decoration had to perfectly convey her new status as a toy of pleasure and sexual entertainment to any and all guests eligible for her services.

Xenia's crop lightly circling Aura's cheek before blessing it with an even lighter tap. She already noticed subtle changes in this girl's attitude, changes to her liking. Perhaps this spoiled slut would make a fine slave, even if she would need the carrot and the stick of pleasures and punishments to do so.

"How are you liking your new jewelry?" Aura was delusional to think Xenia couldn't see how her nipples had hardened and activated; the duranium metal achieving its intended effect of stimulation.

A stuttering, blushing Aura quick to assert that the piercings were a nuisance, the feigned certainty of her objection betraying her own dishonesty. She'd been stripped and humiliated today; a small part of her quietly content to let her bare tits feel good amidst her vengeful and bitter emotional state.

"I wish you'd take them out."

"Already? But you haven't even had the chance to feel what it's like to have someone play with them yet. They're for your pleasure, after all, girl." Xenia responds to her seriousness with mocking.

"You'll get a few days for your body to get used to slave decorations before any training or duties. Which reminds me-" Xenia steps away, excited about something. Her absence allowing Aura to focus on the final touches of her new slave tattoo, the artist finishing the blue-green coloration of the last letter with the instrument's impressive efficiency.

Aura unable to resist acting disrespectfully, with a contrived sigh and one more bitter writhing against her unbudging restraints as Xenia presents a silver slave collar to her sight. Embedded with subtle electronics, yet only one small screen betraying that it was anything more than a circular piece of metal. Slightly bigger in frame than the gold and silver collars that Xenia and the slave artist wore, respectively. A small loop at its center- intended for a slave's chain leash, no doubt.

Xenia herself inspecting and looking over the collar even as Aura tried vainly to think of anything- something- that she could say that might prevent the Navodari slave from putting that fucking thing on her. No way in hell did she envision explaining to Nevalia why she couldn't be a slave while she was wearing a Navodari collar.

"Oh, wow. This is the newest model from Gibrani Software Systems, girl." The development was apparently enough to get the attention of the slave artist, who snaps from her attention to inspecting every minute detail of Aura's slave tattoo.

"There's not too many out yet. A few of the pleasure slaves have already asked about trying this one." That a woman would ever want to wear one of these degrading toys was beyond Aura's understanding, but unfortunately believable, considering how she'd seen Navodari's slave staff behaved.

"Maybe you're going to be much luckier as a pleasure slave than you were as a gambler, miss." The quip is enough to entertain the mostly silent artist. Yes, the events of the last two hours had been more than enough to convince Aura that her luck in Wild Space Tavasc wasn't as spot-on as she'd thought.

Xenia using the collar's small black touch-screen(which didn't allow its wearer access, of course) to open it, its machinery evident as the lock holding the device together releases. The artist rising to her feet, petting Aura's nude side, prepared to assist in her collaring. Eventually brushing Aura's blonde hair aside as Xenia comes closer.

Just earlier today Aura had tried on several of her most expensive Inner Sanctum dresses in her Navodari VIP suite. Now she was being collared as a pleasure slave in the casino's sublevels. Gods, how the fuck had this even happened?

Aura breathless and wordless as the cold silver of the material is wrapped around her neck, Xenia closing it shut with a muted click. It's not until she uses the collar touch-screen that it's properly locked, a slightly louder click that speaks to the device's sophistication.

"I'm going to set it on the 'Introduction to Pleasure Slavery 2' program, alright?" Xenia informs her, as if Aura had any input on the matter. She makes a few skillful touches- soon stepping back, as if to observe the effects this 'program' might enact, in real time. The artist rushing to join her leaving no doubt that this collar was intended to... affect its wearer.

The collar beeping plainly twice, its very technology recognizing Aura as the slut it was to alter and help make a hopelessly needy and desperate whore, addicted to the pleasures she'd experience during her slavery.

A light shocking enough to make a fearful Aura murmur, the energy of the sensation soon sending a mutually hot and cold chill through the new slave's body. The heiress cursing Navodari in her head as venomously as she could as the collar executes one of its subroutines; the hot feelings Aura soon experiencing in her bare, tight and now wet cunt an unmistakable sign of her collar's power.

"I think she likes it," the entertained slave artist remarks to Xenia.

"I don't like it," Aura manages to correct her, although her voice comes out weaker- far from her sharp and furious tone on the casino floor. Why her thoughts gravitated to one sentence Xenia had teased her with earlier- imagining what it would feel like when someone else played with her newly pierced nipples- Aura didn't have an answer. At least not an answer she wanted to admit to herself.

"Oh, you poor thing." Xenia's voice colored with sarcasm. Soon rubbing the leather crop against Aura's body as the artist fetches one shining silver pair of panties- the only article of clothing the new Navodari slave would be allowed to wear in the next few days, aside from her collar.

Aura shuddering, her breath taken away from another one of Xenia's playful spankings of the crop. It felt much different after being collared, and Aura could tell. The heiress closing her eyes and using her powers of focus to block out unwanted, thinking of a silent prayer to the gods that these harpies would place the silver panties and finish with her before Xenia noticed her slick pussy.

For the first time today, Aura's preference is met- the slave artist touching her leg, allowing her to step into the tight panties before she pulls them up her body, clothing only her most sensitive nudity as the article slaps on her skin.

"I'll do you one favor." Xenia using her tablet, the artist placing away her instruments in a fashion suggesting the ordeal of Aura's decoration might be over.

"I won't turn on your collar's orgasm tracker yet, okay?" Xenia making sure to see the reaction of offended shock on the new slave's face- before further explaining another facet of the world of decadence and servitude Aura now was a part of.

"Slaves can only climax in connection with their official duties, per Navodari regulation. But you might be down here for a few days, and you've never worn a collar, of course."

"It'll wait until after your orientation. After that, unauthorized climax is going to be a fineable offense on your slave contract, just so you know."

Orgasms were the least of Aura's worries. She had to speak to Nevalia, and soon- Wait, she wouldn't be allowed to cum here without her 'official duties?' Aura wouldn't be performing any official duties, so that seemed quite objectionable. At least the thing wasn't on yet.

The artist finally stepping on a stool to interact with the electrofield shackle restraint which had bound Aura's arms for more than an hour. Sensation rushing back to her hands as she finally experiences a small sample of freedom.

Aura's even allowed a few seconds before the demanding and grabby slave artist takes her hands for placement behind her back, Xenia preparing the familiar ring of chains.

Maybe it was the experience of the first time. Maybe it was having her hands above her head for so long. Maybe it was the collar. But being chained up isn't as intolerable the second time. Aura manages to walk with enough quickness as so that Xenia doesn't need to constantly tug and pull her silver chain leash this time. Although she still does two times as she's walked down the sublevel corridor, just for good measure.

There weren't any magnificent spaceview windows on the section of the Navodari sublevels marked as "SLAVE PENS" in Desmonean and Galactic Standard.

"Your new home." Xenia unlocks a slave dorm with the touch of a keycard, the sliding door opening as the artist begins releasing her chains.

The space clean and cozy enough- even a small impenetrable spaceview window at its far thin side- although its size certainly left much to be desired. The white carpet floor wasn't unlike what Aura had in her VIP suite, although the space lacked any of the furnishings. A fur crawlspace instead of the queen-sized bed she'd had upstairs, for example. Navodari wanted the new slaves held in the pens to be kept on the floor, where they belonged.

"It'll be two or three days before you're brought before Mistress Nevalia for orientation, girl." The very mention of the Navodari madame still enough to spur ire within Aura. She'd get freedom, and then her revenge, somehow, someway- but she needed a few hours to think about it. Her immediate circumstances admittedly were not amenable to scheming.

"So, if you were to spend all night rubbing that wet cunt of yours, well... You don't have much of a schedule tomorrow."

"Good night, slave!" The artist teases her gleefully as Xenia seals the sliding door. Her captivity finally solitary; relieved of the humiliation of being a spectacle for others.

Aura waiting a few seconds, breathing in the clean conditioned air of her slave pen, the sound of Xenia's clicking heels growing distant in the corridor. The women that participated in the lusts of Navodari didn't have to stay in these walk-in closets, it seemed.