A Slave's Wager Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the closest thing the heiress could achieve to a mind-clearing moment of meditation, she crashes to her hands and knees, burying herself in the soft warm fur wrap intended for use as her bed. Her body sore and tired after an evening of restraints and torments; she was yet to achieve the strength and dexterity that a pleasure slave would obtain through many hours of training and performance in erotic dance.

Her restless thoughts considering the first possibilities for escape as she stretched and rolled against her wrap; bribery(somehow?), intimidation; the best lawyers with a background in Outer Territories protocols?

She had no intention of communicating her predicament to any of her friends and family in the Inner Sanctum's high society. Confirming their worst judgements of her own risk-taking behavior- long the topic of derision from her most conceited relatives- wasn't an option she was interested, especially as her first contact with many of her Livani relatives in years.

Aura rolls on her side; her eyes soon catching the wall mirror on the other side of her pen, her arm soon supporting her partly upright. Unsure if the woman she saw in the mirror was a reflection, or the latest of Navodari's tricks.

Gods, who was this slut?

Aura's metallic collar and piercings shining in the reflection; her sleek but definitely noticeable turquoise Navodari brand a color she might expect in a tasty drink a casino patron would fetch from the main bar for her attention.

The reflection appearing every part one of the desperate sluts Aura had seen performing on the gambling floor dancing stages earlier this evening. A luscious display of pleasure.

The work of the artist was... impressive, even as Aura thought of how to negotiate or force its reversal. It'd be some small gesture of revenge that no man would ever see her like this.

Didn't mean Aura was averse to looking pretty and desirable- she'd spent nearly an hour trying on her different form-fitting and enticing dresses earlier in the evening.

In this fashion, she was doubtlessly capable of claiming a man's attention. Of pleasing him, even. If she wanted to.

In her thought of pleasures, Aura suddenly remembers Miss Xenia's remarks about her new nipple piercings. How'd they feel when they were touched. It didn't escape Aura that now alone, she had the opportunity to find out.

Aura sneaks a glance at the thin window of her pen door- Xenia had to be gone, right? She rationalizes a quick pull and tug of her still-hard nipple with the prospect of that witch returning to spy her, observe her, whatever. Had to do it before she got caught.

The delicious sting gives Aura chills- an airy murmur escaping her lips at the sensation. Gods, it almost felt unfair that only slaves get to enjoy the sensation of this.

Aura barely notices that she uses her left hand to try out her left tit- as if her right was needed elsewhere?

The heiress closes her eyes and moans a little louder- her hand snaking greedily down her body and against the lining of her panties.

Hesitating for only a moment to consider her private actions- before Aura's curiosity won out, her hand reaching her desperate clit to bring about her very first taste of pleasures while wearing a Gibrani Software Systems slave collar.