All Comments on 'A Sleepover Confession'

by phonybeatlemania

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Likeable

Reading Lit stories about sleepovers, you'd get the impression that all are hotbeds of randiness and lust. Maybe they are---this one certainly gave that impression. I suppose the category was okay although at first it bordered on the non-consensual (until Ash gave way to her own as well as Val's lusts). A well-written and likeable short story. I smiled a little at the thought of families where every name starts with the same letter---very pretentious!

caleb35caleb35almost 4 years ago
Gotta admit...

I love your user name :) Good story, too, looking forward to more from you in future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm typically more into long character development and plot-driven stories but i have to say... nnnnnnmnmmmggg oh gawd that was hot

ladycanuck57ladycanuck57almost 4 years ago
Great

What a wonderful read. It was incredibly hot, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get someone to read your stuff before you publish

Full of mistakes, e. g. plutonic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was seriously HOT!!!! I’d definitely like to read more from you. Mmmmmmm.... got me all hot and bothered just visualizing this as I read it.

OxidaOxidaalmost 4 years ago
Short and explosive!

Two pages of pure, mad, sexy energy! Very powerful, I would love to see more of your writing sooon!

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Well, now...

THAT was certainly hot as hell! Very enjoyable read, good pace, and I look forward to reading more from you!

Oh, and three cheers for the Vals in this world!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well written for the most part and yet, as an author I feel you have a duty to both your characters and your readers to treat them with respect. That window was shattered pretty well wasn't it? If you think so little of us why should we support your efforts. Well written, yes. Deserving praise, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unlike the other Comments...

The angle that you led in with it being Val and mc didn't really make sense, at first. I thought it was going to be Vicki and mc getting together but it was the sister and mc and that kinda turned me off. I felt bad for Vicki honestly. F this mc. I just wasn't feeling the sister of the best friend being the one with mc. Again, maybe because I was falsely led into thinking it was gonna be the best friend and no the best friend's sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

This is the first comment I have left on this site and I need to tell you (as a raging lesbian) how fucking hot this story is. Don't let the others get you down. WRITE MORE . . . do you have Val's number by any chance ;-) ?

MrMac98MrMac98almost 4 years ago
Haters will hate

I truly enjoyed the story, I could envision it happening.... what really pisses me off are people who will criticize other people's work while hiding behind anonymous... if ya got something ti say then take ownership in the statement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really great!

Loved the way you set up the story. I thought the narrator was going to end up doing something with Vicki but I’m glad that wasn’t the case because I loved the subversion of that expectation. Overall, well written and enjoyable to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Without "slut," it would be a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep Writing

Coming from a raging lesbian with a masters degree, I thought this was well written. I know it takes a lot to put a story out there but this was HOT. It’s always eye opening when we learn something about ourselves sexual. Hope to read more soon! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved this

I loved how aggressive Val was and how Ash discovered her own submissive side. This story was hot af. F*** the haters. Keep up the good work.

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataalmost 4 years ago

That was sexy. All this story really needs is an editor but everything else speaks for itself. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A really well written story I gave it 5 stars. The only criticism that I have is that you added the last section, you should have left open the possibility of adding more chapters later on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So HOT

I thought it was a great story. I really like reluctant lesbian sex so this really pressed my buttons. It would be great if you wrote another story about these two, maybe with Vickie in the next room?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Stories Please

Awesome. Domination is fascinating in your hands, so to speak. I would have loved for the others to wake up and join in, but it was sexy as it was. Keep writing!

BlacbeautyBlacbeautyalmost 4 years ago
Ion really leave comments but

Write some more please. So good

BICURIOUSBLKGRLBICURIOUSBLKGRLalmost 4 years ago

They should seduce the sister ... I bet her pussy is so sweet ... My pussy is dripping... Wish I had a slut here to finger my juicy chocolate pussy ... I love being fingered and licked and I want to ride a fucking slut bitches faces right now Fuck

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

agreed. you definitely need to write more! Love the Val universe. Maybe we need to learn about how she started out and who influenced her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Plutonic, huh? I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I need more of this please.

CreatingKateCreatingKateover 3 years ago

Great story! Love the set up, the sex, and the narrative style. You hooked me and I believed you. Keep writing that sexy smut! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best damn lesbian sex I've ever read

My favorite lesbian erotica I've read ever. Incredible. This & your other work are tied at #1. Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot hot hot!!!

This is officially one of my new favorite stories. I can't wait to read more from you, especially if they're as gay as this!

AshleyyAshleyyover 3 years ago

Made me cum twice! I need more

mikecablemikecableabout 3 years ago

This is a true classic of erotic story telling. For me, the magical sweet spot is where the brain and the emotions are engaged, but the sex is still thoroughly raw. It's a tough target to hit, and I've seen it done really well only a few times. This story is a huge one. It's a crime that you only have the two stories. I hope there are more rattling around in your head. This one has real poetry, combined with genuine sexual explosiveness. It's beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great 1st time story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is classic on so many levels. Hot as hell, well written, one of my all time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and incredibly, extremely, HOT! I want a Val in my life! :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rock hard and dripping! Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shame you didn’t see a sequel in this or even multiple chapters. Excellent job

AlexieeeeAlexieeeealmost 3 years ago

What a really REALLY hot story! Totally loved it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only two stories from you? Come on!

Goldguppie123Goldguppie123about 2 years ago

Few literotica stories are this good five stars

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Astounding.

Life altering.

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant - maybe the hottest thing I’ve ever on literotica. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was 5-11

Jeez even in lesbian sex size matters - funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’ve started something wonderful here. Your writing is good, your stories are hot. If not for you or for us, write more for art’s sake.

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

My new friend @obedienttiffany on bdsmlr will love this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Vicki? Did her name just become Val 10 paragraphs in?

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatusover 1 year ago

please write more. so damned HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT AF!!! MOREEE! You are such a great writer!

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

So worth returning to read again. Still worth 5*

boffer51boffer51over 1 year ago

Great writing and, to "Anonymous," Val is Vicki's older sister. You must have missed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story well written. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! The level of description combined with the voyeurism really turned me on. Who hasn’t had a fantasy of the things that could happen at a sleepover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need a Val Pal!

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed your use of literary asides. They added a nice depth to your work.

YorkiePeteYorkiePete12 months ago

I found this a very arousing story, especially when I imagined you being ravaged by Val whilst beginning to find your view of the other girls'asses a turn on. I'd love to read of your later exploits, maybe introducing some of your friends to the joys of lesbian sex. Can't understand the haters, keep on doing what you're doing xx

black75black7512 months ago

This is a really hot story. Reminds me of a "backseat of the car" tale, which I love...

Storm1752Storm175210 months ago

It was totally unbelievable, which is fine if you like that sort of thing, and the sex part was too long and over the top. But well-written, despite all that.

CupidCupidCupidCupid10 months ago

I'm going to have to lie down, after reading this 🥵🥵!!

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS10 months ago

Fuuu@$!!!!Future!!!!! That has to be one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Damn did it make me hard and horny as all get out every time I was reading it! Great job and please keep writing more amazing stories like this!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea10 months ago

Wow! Ridiculously hot. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

ComeDancingComeDancing10 months ago

I think this is the hottest story I have found, out of lots of quality work on here.

Sad that phoneybeatlemania has not posted another since. Still hoping

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

Nice story!

A good quick!

katyn99katyn994 months ago

This is an extremely good story and it was a great pleasure to read it! It would be brilliant if you felt like writing some more; hopefully you’re not too busy to do that!

liz33ndliz33nd4 months ago

this was so hot, dang, you know how to write a exciting story, 5 stars another chapter would be great

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very hot. You have a talent, I hope you write more stories. 5 stars

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

I gotta re-read this again it is so hot! Keep writing, you have a gift others do not possess. The side bits of humor just added to the story "Pulling up the carpet" Maybe, hoping, you are going add more to this? Maybe about Val (one of my high school friends has a sister named Val who was a few years older. We all drawled over her).

Off for a cold shower! THank you!.

ArkingArkingabout 2 months ago

Loved it, your style of writing is unique. Hopefully, you will find some inspiration and do a follow-up.

I wonder if Val did that to any of her sister's new friends?

*****

poznaniakpoznaniak21 days ago

Very hot, exelent story

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

sure want to say thanks to Val for the pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous