A Sleepy Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
A lot can, and does, happen when you sleep.
6.8k words
4.21
30.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Polter, despite being extremely handsome and strong, wasn't the cleverest of the creatures created. He was travelling -- on foot --from the Bronx to Yonkers. Although there were quite a few faster options available, he thought it'd be better to wake up before sunrise and hike up to Yonkers by dinner. He was going to Yonkers to work as a gymnastics instructor at the Laster Boarding School where his uncle was the Headmaster. Laster was a school for young women with disciplinary issues.

It was a very hot morning and the rising sun promised to burn hotter as the clock ticked to noon. After walking for five or so hours, he found a cool shady spot under a tree and thought that he might take a short nap and allow the afternoon heat to pass. The tree was not too far from a bus stop that seemed to greet buses at no particular schedule. Andrew threw his duffle bag full of clothes against the base of the tree facing away from the bus stop and used the bag as a pillow. Even with the noise of a church bell ringing in the near distance, he soon fell into a deep sleep.

While Andrew slept, every now and then some people from the near wood walked by heading toward the bus stop. Some were walking, some cycling, and a few even drove over the car tracks that have long been set in the grassy field. Some, too busy in their conversations, did not notice Andrew sleeping among the bushes by the tree. Some pointed and whispered to each other as they saw him. Others outright burst into laughter at seeing how soundly he slept. One old man remarked that Andrew's shorts were so short and loose-fitting that ants are going to make in new home in his underwear. A couple of schoolgirls giggled and blushed discussing how handsome the sleeping stranger was.

As Andrew slept, he was completely oblivious to even the loudest of the passersby. He was just getting the much-wanted rest.

After a few moments of no passersby, a couple in their 40s, jogging in the field, stopped in front of the sleeping young man. It was unusual of them to pause their jog, but there was something in Andrew's appearance that caused both of them to stop and watch. The wife said to the husband, "doesn't he remind you of you in college? Should we wake him?"

"Why?" her husband asked, "We don't know anything about him. He could be a murderer. A handsome murderer...but a murderer no less."

"I don't think so," she said as she dropped to her knees right between Andrew's legs. "Him sleeping here just reminds me of when I used to suck your dick in the park when we skipped classes." She put her hand on Andrew's crotch and felt around for his cock. To her pleasant surprise, she grabbed a hold of a big, fat, flaccid cock resting on a sack of large nuts.

"What are you doing?" the husband hastily asked. "Now we're the weird ones! What if he wakes up?"

She looked up at Andrew who seemed not even a bit disturbed from his sleep. "Ah come on! He seems way too tired to notice a light blow job."

"A blow job?!" the husband exclaimed. "You're just going to suck some guy off in the park just because he looks a bit like me?"

"He looks A LOT like you."

"It doesn't fucking matter," said the husband as he looked around. "We're in public."

She put both hands on Andrew's shorts and pulled them down halfway toward his knees. "No one is here, nor would anyone see me behind these bushes." She put her hands on Andrew's big, soft, 7 inch veiny dick and with those small warm hands, she started stroking it up and down. "He's much bigger than you," she said to her husband as she lowered her face down on Andrew's hardening cock. She first focused on getting the entire cock covered in her saliva and then drawing her tongue down from the tip of his cock all the way down to his big shaven balls. She sucked on each of his nuts as she slapped his veiny monster cock against her face.

"You're a fucking whore. You know that, right?" the husband told his wife.

She took Andrew's, now hard 9-inch, cock as deep in her throat as she could, holding it in past the tears and gags, covering his dick and sack in even more of her throat juices. After a couple of seconds, she popped his fat dick out of her mouth and took in a big breath. With her wet face, she turned to her husband and said, "oh, I know. I'm a dirty skanky whore."

For a brief moment, Andrew's eyes opened ever so slightly to see an unfamiliar woman slurping on his cock. Not being sure if this was really happening or just another amazing dream -- and not caring much either way -- he smiled and went back to sleep.

As Andrew continued to sleep calmly as if on a cool pillow in the privacy of his own bed, the wife slid both her hands up and down his long, thick cock, continuing to push the head of his cock past her tonsils. The husband had pulled down his running shorts and underwear, pulled out his dick and stroked it as he watched his wife suck and slurp a younger guy's larger cock. The husband had a thick 7-inch hard dick, already oozing clear pre-cum, and his big smooth sweaty testicles hung quite low in the summer heat.

Without slowing down the slurpy sucking and throat-dives on Andrew's fat, hard dick, she pulled her tight running pants and thong down to her knees, perked her big bubble butt in the air and spread her fat ass cheeks with her hands. Above her puffy soaking wet pussy lips, was a tight bleached asshole that pulsated each time she gagged on the fat cock.

The husband got down and buried his face between her fat bubble butt. His nose was pushed against her tight hole and the entire surface of his tongue was on her juicy pussy. She twirled her hips, grabbed his hair and pressed his face even harder into her ass and cunt. He flicked his tongue against her clit, slowly moving up towards her asshole, then licking in circles around it.

The wife, moaning louder and louder, increased the pace of her sucking and slurping. Each time that she took a break from ramming her horny mouth with a monstrous bat-of-a-cock, she slapped it against her wet face: against her cheeks, her lips, her chin. Then she continued sucking on it.

"Fuck me!" she said to her husband. "Take your big dick and stick it deep into me. I want a cock from both ends."

The husband placed the stiff head of his cock against her dripping pussy and pushed it deep inside. He took hold of her hips and started fucking her, increasing the pace of his thrusts. The pulsating pleasure she felt each time he went balls deep caused her to pause the cock sucking.

When the husband noticed her taking a break from giving a blow job, he gave her a hard smack on her big jiggly bubble butt. "Suck his cock, filthy slut!" exclaimed the husband. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head down on Andrew's cock and held it there. After a couple of seconds, she began choking and coughing. The coughs tightened the walls of her vagina, squeezing her husband's dick so tight that he shot several hot loads of jizz deep into her pussy.

The husband let go of her hair and she pulled out Andrew's cock to catch her breath. Her pussy, still stuffed with her husband's cock, was dripping out cum. As he slowly pulled back, his softened, slimy cock smacked down against his emptied sack. More cum gushed out of her pussy down on her underwear and pants.

As the wife was ready to return to sucking Andrew's big dick, a coach bus full of noisy passengers stopped at the bus stop. They both turned their heads in the direction of the chattering people slowly coming out of the bus. "Let's get out of here," said the husband.

As the people made their way off the bus, the couple hastily got up, pulled up their underwear and pants, and jogged off into the distance. Although the wife tried to pull Andrew's shorts up to cover his erect cock, it popped back out no more than a couple seconds after the couple ran off. And still, Andrew's sleep remained as deeply peaceful.

Soon, a beautiful young Amish farm girl in her 20s, who was walking through the field to avoid the city folks by their bus, stopped on the other side of Andrew's tree to answer a call of nature. She was so determined not to be seen by the noisy crowd at the bus stop that she failed to see that just near her, separated only by a small pine shrub, was a sleeping handsome boy with his very large and hard penis poking out towards the sky.

She lifted her long black skirt, tucked it in at her waistline so it holds up, pulled down her long white underwear and squatted down to relieve herself. She hummed a quiet melody to help her tune out the chatter coming from the bus stop. But a couple of seconds after, the people piled back onto the bus and drove away. The sudden silence prompted the relaxation she was looking for.

As she patted herself dry with a handkerchief, she heard the light snore of the young man sleeping nearby. Her shock of seeing him heightened when she saw that this sleeping stranger had a very big penis just standing at full attention right in the middle of the field.

"He is so handsome!" the Amish girl thought to herself as she looked back up at his face. "And he is so strong!" she thought as her eyes moved down his muscular body to his groin.

Now, unlike most Amish women who learned how to milk cows and goats, this one was an expert on milking the friends of her older brother. The many nights her parents thought she was in the outhouse, she was really draining the cocks of two of her older brother's close friends. At first it was just some nights, with her mouth on the cocks of the same two guys. But not long after that, a dozen or so guys in the community came to the corn fields almost every night to put their dicks into all three of her holes.

However, when her brother caught her in the act and shot the guy who had his dick deep in his sister's asshole, all the other devout participants of her nightly sessions stayed far away from her. So, it has been quite some time since her voids were filled and creamed. This was the miracle she was praying for.

Dropping her underwear all the way to the ground, she then moved right between Andrew's legs. "Maybe I should first wake him?" she thought to herself. Then she shook her head, "No, I'd better not. If he has heard of my brother, he'll surely run off before I can satisfy my needs."

She took out a small bottle of olive oil, which she carries just for such occasions, got all the way down to the ground, facing his crotch, and poured a couple of drops on the big mushroom head of Andrew's massive hard cock. The oil ran down all sides of his cock. She grabbed the head of his cock in the palm of her hands and massaged it as she brought her face down towards his smooth nutsack. With her other hand, she raised his heavy balls, placed her face under them, rested the sack on her cheek and began to lick Andrew's taint. Her experience has taught her that guys loved it when she licked the area between their balls and asshole, and since she was turned on by the musky scent of a guy's crotch, she decided to start with that.

For a brief moment, Andrew's eyes opened ever so slightly to see an unfamiliar woman with her head buried under his heavy sack, polishing his taint with her tongue. Not being sure if this was really happening or just another amazing dream -- and not caring much either way -- he smiled and went back to sleep.

As she licked, she slid her tongue in between his ass cheeks towards his asshole. While Andrew showed no sign of waking up, his cock was dripping with a heavy flow of pre-cum. She continued to work her wet tongue all over his taint, balls, and ass crack, covering her own cheeks, chin and nose in her own slutty saliva. Her hand jerked his hard shaft faster and faster, and the pre-cum, which glistened against the sunlight, splattered upwards on his belly and downwards on her black dress.

When she pulled her face, all rosy and wet, back up, she stood catching her breath and staring at his big hard dick: the texture of the blood vessels vividly running up to his shaft, the cum hole on the tip of his engorged cock head (out of which a slow flow of clear fluid continuously leaked out), the way the cock, pushed down by the gravity of his heavy balls, bobbed and twitched. Her hair had gotten undone and was showing from the sides of her bonnet, so she took off the headgear, placed it aside, and let her short hair down.

She then placed her hand on her wet pussy and rubbed her quivering hard clit with her index and middle finger. She then pushed those two fingers inward towards her tight young pussy. Each time she approached the opening, she teased herself by retreating to the clit and rubbing it out some more. When she eventually got both her fingers in the opening, she realized just how much her overfucked cunt had tightened up over the dry spell in the last few months.

As she finger-fucked herself, she wondered how intense it would feel when this big cock would go into her pussy. "Would it fit?" she thought to herself. "Would it be better to take it in slowly or kind of just quickly and all at once?" Back on the corn fields, she didn't really have to think much. All the guys did with her holes as they pleased. Her only job was to make sure no drop of semen had ever hit the ground -- a sin of the highest nature amongst the Amish. As such, she lay there in the field, diligently swallowing loads of spunk, as well as taking it up her pussy and ass. So, she never even had the chance to put a thought to whether the dicks of the Amish guys would fit into her pussy. But even so, she didn't remember ever seeing such a big hard snake-of-a-cock on any of the guys in the field. Andrew's cock was uncharted territory for her.

Her walk down memory lane had brought to mind one of the rare times when one of the older men had joined the younger guys on the corn field. While all the younger guys had exclusively used her as a hole for their dicks, this man had mounted her -- head to feet-- shoved his mature cock into her young mouth, and spent the rest of the 25 minutes with his head between her legs, licking her innocent pussy to multiple orgasms. For the 20 minutes that he used her mouth as a fuck-hole, she was entranced in the heavenly act of having her pussy eaten.

With that in mind, she walked up and stood with her wet naked cunt over Andrew's sleeping face. "I know this snoozing gentleman won't be able to lick me with his tongue," she said to herself, "but at least I'll enjoy the feeling of his soft lips on my vagina as I suck on his erect penis." She lowered her drenched pussy toward his face, but froze just an inch away from his nose when she saw that a police car had stopped just near the bus stop.

In the sudden release of adrenalin, she felt the blood rush through her veins, her nipples and clit pulsating with each heartbeat. She ducked her head down below the bushes, hoping that she wasn't the reason the police car had stopped there. In the few eternal seconds she waited for the police car to start back up and keep going, she felt Andrew's warm exhalation on her wet cunt, which still hovered over his lips.

But the car did not move. Instead, two male police officers stepped out of the car and, after exchanging a word or two, began walking in the direction of the tree. The Amish girl, in the panic of the moment, grabbed Andrew's erect cock, guided it to the opening of her wet pussy, and mounted it speedily. The sudden stretch of her tight vaginal walls, by her first cock for quite some time, had sent sharp orgasmic pulses up and down her spine and limbs. Her eyes rolled up and her cheeks went rosy. Although the orgasm had made it hard to keep a balance, the sight of the approaching officers had sobered her up enough to spread out her long black skirt to cover both her and Andrew's nakedness.

With a thick, hard cock still deep in her pussy, she looked into the distant wood away from the coming officers, hoping they wouldn't think much of a girl just daydreaming out in nature, and simply pass her by.

"Good morning, ma'am," said one of the officers as they got near her. This officer was brawny and tanned. Aside from his mustache, he had a smooth, freshly shaven face.

"Mornin' officers," she replied. She kept the eye contact to the minimal, moving her eyes to the surrounding trees, then the officers' clean boots, then to the guns on the side of their belts, and then to their bulges. Her mouth watered when she imagined the juicy cocks sitting in their underwear on this hot day.

"Can I ask," the other officer started, "what a girl like you is doing near this tree? Sitting on this...," he looked at Andrew peacefully snoring behind her, "... this sleeping guy? Is he alright?" This officer, slightly lighter, taller, slimmer than his partner, walked over and checked Andrew's breath. "He doesn't seem drunk."

"Oh no, officer. He doesn't drink a drop." The nervousness caused her pussy to tighten up and the hard cock inside her to throb in response. She paused. Mini orgasms vibrated in her stomach. "This is my boyfriend...or, better said, WAS my boyfriend before he decided to leave our community. You see, we're Amish." She pointed to her black dress. "He felt that this life isn't for him, so now he's taking a nap before heading down into the big city." Having the cock throb inside her, she couldn't help but rock back and forth a bit as she spoke.

"I'll ask again," the mustache officer said as he squatted down to meet her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Just spending some quality time..." she paused the rocking as the officer eyed her down, "quality time with him before he leaves forever."

He looked up at the other officer and they both smiled. He pointed to the white underwear that were on the grass a foot or so away. "What's that?" asked the mustached officer.

She looked at her underwear down on the ground.

Before she had the chance to think of -- let alone, say -- anything, the officer grabbed the skirt of her long black dress and flung it up. There, for the eyes of both officers, was the young pussy of an Amish girl, all pink and wet, being stretched to its capacity by a cock thicker than the police sticks hanging on their belts.

"You...filthy... Amish whore," said the tall officer as he knelt down to get a closer look at the sight of a cock hungry pussy slowly riding a giant dick. "You think we're a bunch of idiots?"

"No, I don't," she replied. "I just--"

"Shut the fuck up," the tall officer interrupted. Both officers stood up. "We saw damn well what you were doing up here a minute ago. We ought to arrest the both of you for public indecency and take you and your drunk boyfriend down to the station."

"Oh, please no!" she cried out. "My parents can't find out about this."

"Well...today is your lucky day because we've got another plan in mind." The mustached officer looked at his partner and said, "go pull the car over."

The tall officer went back to their car and drove it onto the grass near the tree, blocking the view of them four from all those who might pass by the bus stop.

As the tall officer came out of the car, the other one turned to the girl and said, "It's crystal clear that you can handle your boyfriend's big dick, but now we'll see if you can handle 3 at the same time."

They both approached her face, undid their belts and pulled down their pants and underwear. One after the other, two huge hard cocks sprung out in front of her face. The tall one's was as big as Andrew's, while Mustache's was slightly shorter but much thicker.

Still firmly planted on the cock inside her, she grabbed each of the officers' cocks and began to stroke them. Mustache's cock was so thick that she couldn't get her hand fully around it.

"Put it in your mouth and start sucking, you sinful slut," commanded Mustache.

She obeyed. He stepped a bit closer to her. She opened her mouth as wide as she could manage, and he forced his giant cock into her mouth. She knew that guys never liked their cock being abraded by her teeth, but with a cock so big, it was very hard not to.

12