A Sleepy Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out his cock and slapped her with the back of his hand. "Listen to me... you cock hungry piece of filth," he grabbed hold of her jaw. "If I even feel a slight bite on my cock, I will stretch your mouth so wide, you'll never be able to close it again." He swung his heavy cock down against her face. "You got me?"

She nodded. Her left cheek had reddened after the slap and her eyes watered.

"Now suck like the disgusting cum bucket that you are." He shoved his cock back in her mouth, trying to force his thick cock head down past the back of her mouth. He grabbed her head with both of his strong hands and drilled in his cock furiously.

With silent tears rolling down her face, she did her best to keep her mouth as widely open as possible. She used her tongue and lips to cover her teeth as much as she could. The size of his cock and the constant non-stop face-fucking made it hard for her to breathe. The light-headedness and the fear fused together into an electrically euphoric orgasm that radiated out from her pussy and mouth to all parts of her body.

"This whore is loving it," said the tall officer when he saw the tone of her flesh shift and her eyes roll back. He moved in closer and unbuttoned her blouse. He reached into it and pulled out her big busty tits. They were heavy and soft. Even while in his hands, they bounced as her mouth was being vigorously prodded. The hard nipples rested on the large brown areolas. Despite his big hands, the tall officer could not cup the entirety of her titties as he caressed them. He stood back up and smacked his hard cock against her round jiggly tits, wiping his precum on her nipples every couple of minutes.

Each time her face began to lose color, Mustache would pull out his saliva covered cock to allow her to catch her breath. But even then, he would turn around, bend over and make her lick his taint and balls from behind. Loving the state of euphoria that this was bringing her, she obeyed every request from the officers. Her face was buried behind the huge sack of one officer, while the other one rigorously sucked on her nipples.

"It's my turn to fuck her face," said the tall officer.

"Fair enough," replied Mustache. He grabbed her under her arm. "Get up, slut."

She popped off Andrew's cock and got to her feet. At that moment, Andrew began to groan and shift a bit, so they all paused. As she stood there, feeling the void inside her, the two officers attempted to assess the situation.

"What if he wakes up?" whispered the tall one.

"What if nothing...we'll arrest both of them--"

"Fuck that!" the tall one continued in a hushed tone. "I don't want to arrest anyone right now; I just want to cum and get to the game on time."

"So, what the fuck do you want me to do?" Mustache whispered. "Sing him a lullaby?"

"No, you idiot. Have her sit back down on his cock."

Mustache looked at Andrew's cock and then the pink wet pussy he was hoping to tear apart. "Fine!" he muttered. "But I'm gonna fuck her asshole even if it wakes him."

"Fine by me," whispered the tall one.

Mustache had the Amish girl turn around, so she was facing Andrew and then sit back down on the cock. She lowered herself as he instructed and felt Andrew's thick cock widen her insides as if entering for the first time.

For a brief moment, Andrew's eyes opened ever so slightly to seeing that same woman stretching her tight cunt on his hard thick cock. There were other blurry figures there caressing her as well. Not being sure if this was really happening or just another amazing dream -- and not caring much either way -- he smiled and went back to sleep.

The tall officer, now completely nude from waist down and standing over Andrew's head and in front of the Amish girl's face, was stroking his long cock. He was waiting for her to start sucking it.

She opened her mouth and began to suck the cock in front of her. This cock was not as thick as the monster that had been tearing apart her lips a moment ago. But it was long. Long. Hard. Smooth. And Delicious. She easily took the whole cock down her throat, having his big balls smack her chin with each push inward.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Mustache was prepping her tight asshole. He grabbed the little bottle of olive oil sitting on the ground and sprinkled generously between and over her big jiggly bubble butt. He massaged her ass cheeks and her crack. He laid several hard smacks on both ass cheeks. He grabbed both cheeks and shook them outward and inwards, letting go every now and then and allowing it to jiggle on its own. He then ran his fingers down her crack and pressed his thumb onto her asshole. It throbbed in response.

He took more oil, sprinkled a bit more on and around her asshole and then a whole lot on his thick, hard cock. Once fully greased up, he placed the head of his cock at the tight opening and slowly pushed in. The width of his cock, combined with the fact that Andrew's giant dick was already stretching her pussy apart, made getting into her ass a challenge.

Mustache pushed on, nonetheless. He grabbed her hands and made her keep her own ass cheeks spread apart. He poured even more oil on her asshole, which at this point had only managed to take in half of the head. As the oil dripped, he slightly pivoted out and then back in even deeper. He repeated this until over half his dick was entrenched inside her ass.

"You like having three cocks in you, you nasty cock craving whore?" Mustache asked as he increased the pace of his penetration.

With a huge cock lodged deep in her throat and excruciating pain emanating from her asshole, the Amish girl had not even recognized that she was being addressed.

"Of course, you do," continued Mustache. "I always knew that the Amish women were cock hungry."

The feeling of her hole was so tight over his cock that he continued dripping more oil all over his cock and her hole. With each thrust, he fucked harder and faster. Aggressively grabbing her hips and stuffing her deeper and deeper with each push. Her big bubble butt jiggled intensely as he pounded her ass like no man had done before.

Watching the intensity with which his partner was fucking the Amish girl in the ass, the tall officer grabbed her head and began to skull fuck her just as hard. His wet and heavy balls, swinging faster as well, smacked against her chin harder and harder. With just a second or two away from her almost passing out from the lack of oxygen, the tall officer pulled his cock out and commanded her to hold her tits up in front of him so he can finish on them.

Barely catching her breath, she pleaded, "Please, no! It's a sin."

The tall officer, jerking his cock off with one hand, slapped her face with the other, "you better address me by the proper title, you filthy slut."

She cried out. "Please no, officer," she wept. "Release your semen in my mouth and I'll--"

He slapped her again. "Do. As. I. Fucking. SAY!"

Sobbing, and with two cocks destroying her between her legs, she grabbed her enormous natural tits and squeezed them together.

He kept his left hand on her shoulder so she wouldn't fall forward, and jerking his cock off over her tits, he began to shoot loads of cum all over her. Thick white jizz shot out in heaps over her tits, nipples, neck and shoulders. The cumming officer froze with his cock in hand as at least seven shots of spunk were emptied from his sack. Then he wiped the tip of his cock on her lips, put on his underwear and pants, and walked towards the car.

"Now you can scoop it all up and swallow it," he said to her right before he got into the car.

She had never seen what freshly shot out semen looks like, let alone had so much of it on her body. Thinking that the officer's advice might just remedy the sin of spilling the seed, she used the palm of her right hand to scoop up the warm sticky semen, and then swallowed it, licking her hand to ensure she got every last drop. She continued this until the only drops of cum that were not swallowed were the few that dripped down from her tits onto her dress.

"Don't worry," mustached called to her, "I'll be finishing inside you."

Now sandwiched between Andrew and Mustache, all she could bare was to lay and moan.

He smacked her giant ass. "Say 'Thank you, officer' you ungrateful bitch."

"Thank you," she said between the moans, "Thank you, officer."

He smacked her ass even harder. "Say 'I'm a dirty Amish whore."

"I'm a dirty Amish whore, officer." She loved having both her holes filled to capacity.

Mustache was quite used to the tight feeling of an asshole around his beer-can cock, but having another monster cock stretching the neighboring cavity made the sensation of fucking her in the ass exhilarating. The thought that he is definitely rearranging her insides with his cock and the sight of her bubble butt jiggling with each shove got his balls boiling with hot spunk ready to explode.

He pulled her hair, "Tell me that you're a cum hungry cunt!"

"I'm a cum hungry cunt, officer," she moaned out.

"You're a worthless cum eating prostitute." He pulled her hair harder.

"I'm a..." her moaning sped up along with her breathing, "I'm a....worthless... worthless cum eating....cum eating... prostitute."

"Don't forget who you're talking to!" He laid a hard smack on her bouncy ass.

"I'm a worthless... worthless...worthless cum collecting prostitute, officer."

"You're a cum magnet!" he ordered.

"I'm a cum magnet, officer."

"Again!" he commanded.

"I'm a... a cum magnet, officer." She continued. "I'm a cum magnet, officer. I'm a cum magnet, officer."

He took hold of her hips, propped himself up for more comfortable balls-deep penetration and began drilling her so deep that she dropped her hands and torso and got into an ass-in-the-air position. With sweat rolling down both their bodies and the intensity escalating after each thrust, her body started to shake and tremble as waves of orgasm rushed through her body, momentarily paralyzing her arms and legs. The weight of her upper body collapsed on Andrew, who let out a slight grunt of disturbance.

Mustache, with her hips held strongly in his muscular hands, clenched his teeth, forced her whole ass back, balls deep, onto his cock, leaned forward and shot loads and loads and loads of cum deep into her asshole. He kept cumming and cumming. His cock became so sensitive to the tightness of her ass that he pulled out, having the last few shots go over her shiny ass, legs and cock-filled pussy.

He let go of her hips and she rested, ass still in the air, on top of Andrew's sleeping body. The moment was still. The silence only housed the deep breaths and light panting. The stillness, though, was eventually broken by the honk of the horn that came from the police car to their left. It was the tall officer behind the wheel. He tapped on his watch, motioned Mustache to hurry up, and started the engine up.

Mustache grabbed his slowly softening cock and wiped its wetness on the Amish girl's smooth thighs. He spread her ass and looked at his doing. Her sphincter was so stretched out that he could see the pool of his cum inside her. He let go of her ass and watched it jiggle back into position, the jizz slowly running down all sides of each cheek.

He grabbed her white underwear and got up to his feet. He used the inside of her underwear to wipe his cock dry, then threw them beside her. He stuffed his cock back into his boxers, pulled up his pants, buckled his belt, walked to the car and got in.

The tall officer pulled down his window and said, "Hey sinner, it seems that you have some more seed to scoop up and swallow." He chuckled as he rolled up the window and they drove off.

The Amish girl, looking at her cum-stained underwear on the ground beside her, remained still on top of Andrew, processing the drunkenness of having her holes wrecked in ways she had only fantasized about. Her big soft tits were still out and pressed down on Andrew. Her round naked ass, covered in sweat and jizz, was still perked up in the air. Enjoying the breeze against her nakedness, she lay there for another couple of moments until the cum began to leak down faster off her ass. She put her hands behind her and quickly began scooping up as many handfuls as she could manage to fill and swallow. Licking her hands between each scoop, she got all the cum except the load that landed on her pussy and Andrew's cock and balls.

She then slowly slid off Andrew's cock, got to her feet, spread her legs apart and pushed all the cum that was around her pussy as deep into it as she could. She licked her hands clean and quickly put on the underwear that had been laying on the ground. As she fixed her skirt and hid her breasts back inside her dress, she felt cum oozing out of both her pussy and asshole -- still warm.

After making sure no one was around, she looked down on Andrew with his engorged cock and balls -- both of which seemed to have gotten even bigger than they were when she first had the pleasure of meeting them. Fully clothed, she got down on the ground and began to lick whatever semen had landed on his cock and sack.

Licking and swallowing, the girl noticed that Andrew's balls were heavier and had a faint bluish hue. She remembered that she has seen a similar phenomenon the first time she ever saw a man naked. It was a couple of days after her eighteenth birthday and she had the responsibility of cleaning her brother's room while her whole family had gone to visit a neighboring community. Except instead of finding an empty room, she found her brother's friend laying on top of the bed, holding his crotch and groaning in pain. He asked her to leave, but she felt obligated to help him in any way she could. After several attempts to get her to go, he gave in and explained his trouble.

He slid down his pants and revealed his penis and testicles. Albeit the shock she felt on the inside at seeing a man's genitals and pubic hair, she remained calm and asked what the problem was. Her brother's friend explained that after his wife had given birth a month ago, he had not been with her as a husband should be with a wife. He thought he could wait and made no big deal out of it so as to spare his wife's feelings, but the bluish hue that his balls had turned and the pain that came along with it was a sign that he needed to ejaculate.

After further discussion of possible remedies, the one that seemed to break the fewest religious doctrines was to allow him to release the built-up semen into her mouth. Having a big heart (and even wetter underwear) she put her mouth where the promise was. She licked and licked, and sucked and bobbed, and just after a minute or so, along with a huge moan of relief, hot semen flooded her mouth and filled both cheeks. Despite the strange (and at that time, unfamiliar) taste, she kept her word and swallowed every drop. In a matter of seconds, the brother's friend was free of pain and full of joy! He pranced and sung and told her that this was the best thing anyone has ever done for him. She felt very useful and became eager to help anyone and everyone else suffering from such pain.

But looking down at Andrew's balls, she had felt twice as obligated to relieve him of these blue balls as she felt fully responsible for causing them. So, she sucked and throated his big veiny cock as both her hands jerked his shaft down from the base and up to her lips on the tip. She moaned and coughed and groaned and gagged. She licked and swallowed and sucked and spat.

It was when his sack was completely drenched with her saliva, that she gently cupped his nuts with her hand and very lightly massaged his taint with her index finger. And then...as if she accidently pressed a hidden trigger of a semi-automatic jizz gun underneath his heavy balls, the burst of hot sticky spunk shot in heavy and speedy loads into her gullet. The shock of so much cum filling her stomach made her bob up, pulling the head of his cock out of her esophagus and into the chamber of her mouth where it emptied the last of its many loads.

She swallowed each drop, squeezing her hand tightly up Andrew's long shaft to ensure nothing was left behind. She then picked up the bonnet she had put away earlier, wiped Andrew's genitals with it until they were dry, stuffed his warm soft cock into his underwear, and brought his shorts back up to his waist.

She then got up, fixed up her hair, hid it under the bonnet, and skipped away merrily back to her community.

An hour or so later, a beautiful butterfly of brown, black and golden shades, fluttered over Andrew and landed on his lip. The wings tickled the bridge of his nostrils and he sneezed himself awake.

He looked around, as if waiting for someone to say, 'bless you,' but when he neither heard or saw anyone, he stood up, grabbed his duffle bag, and went on to walk in the direction of Yonkers.

12