A Slice off a Cut Loaf Ch. 04

Story Info
David and the MILFs continue fucking. Penny catches up.
5.4k words
4.57
10.1k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers

Hi all, this is the closing chapter of A Slice off a Cut Loaf. Thanks for all the comments. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

As always, all combatants are over eighteen and willing participants.

Cheers FosterK

A Slice off a Cut Loaf

By FosterK

Chapter 4

Penny had just put the finishing touches to her makeup and was putting in a pair of drop-pearl earrings, when the doorbell rang. Quickly slipping her feet into a pair of sued ankle boots she smoothed the form-fitting knit dress down over her ample curves. She took a quick look at herself in the full-length mirror. Not bad, she thought, the three-inch-heels on the boots accentuated her calves and the dress fitted snugly around her thighs, stopping two inches above her knees. Not too slutty, but sexy enough, look out Dom!

"Coming, coming," she called as the doorbell trilled again. Penny opened the door to the sight of her cousin standing there, with a beautiful bunch of flowers in one hand, and a bottle of wine in the other. He spread his arms and Penny eagerly stepped into his embrace. They hugged for a second, then stepped back and exchanged the traditional kisses to each cheek. Dom stood there grinning from ear to ear as he surveyed the woman in front of him. "Wow cuz, married life certainly agrees with you, you look fantastic! Have you been working out?"

"Dom, you big hunk, it's so good to see you. No, just a little diet and exercise, eat less, move more is my motto these days." She looked at the man in front of her thinking he hadn't changed in the two, or was it three, years since she saw him last. Still a hunk, six foot one, two-hundred pounds and not an ounce of fat on him.

"Looks like you've been working out yourself. Come in, come in, let me put those flowers in water, they're lovely, so thoughtful of you." She took the flowers and led Dom through to the kitchen. "Just drop your bag in the spare bedroom on the way past," she called back. Domenic dropped off his bag and followed Penny into the kitchen, where she was reaching up to a high shelf to get a vase down for the flowers. He admired the way her dress rode up her legs as she stretched.

Penny got her fingers around the base of the vase and managed to get it down safely to the bench where she proceeded to fill it with water. She looked over her shoulder at Dom. "A gentleman would have offered to help" she said.

"I could see you had it covered, besides I was enjoying the view!"

"Same old Dom," she remarked while pulling the hem of the dress back down. "Why don't you make yourself useful and get us both a drink, there's a bottle of white wine in the fridge, and I think David left some Peroni in there."

Dom got the wine out and poured a glass for Penny then popped the lid of a Peroni. "Cheers," he said offering the glass to Penny, he took a long pull on the beer. "So, where is David anyway?"

"He's over at Astrid's place helping with some jobs, painting carpentry, said she had a problem with her back door, but it seems David fixed that."

I'm sure he did, thought Dom.

"Your Mom is over there this weekend too, she flew Virgin, did you know she was coming to Sydney?"

"No, but then I haven't been in touch for a few weeks what with work and Uni, I don't seem to get much time these days. So, it's just the two of us." He reached into the fridge and pulled out another Peroni for him and topped up Penny's glass. "Just like old times Sal kissing cousins back together again."

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about" said Penny blushing "must be the wine, don't know why I feel hot all of a sudden"

"Sure you do," said Dom stepping closer and putting a hand on Penny's hip, "remember that family picnic at Carrs Park? We went for a walk in the bush together, as I remember you were a great kisser."

Penny though back to that day, the two families had gathered and, as Petra and Astrid chatted and the men smoked and prepared the meal, the two young ones had gone for a walk. She remembered kissing Dom and being pinned against a rock as he dry humped her. She also remembered his glazed look and the stain on the front of his shorts that suddenly appeared. She drew back her fist and thumped Dom in the guts.

Don jumped back stunned and almost dropped his beer. "What...what was THAT for?" He spluttered.

Penny levelled her gaze at him, "THAT, was for dry humping me, then leaving me high and dry, after YOU came in your shorts."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Well..." he said stepping back closer, "how about I make it up to you? I promise you will not be left high and dry."

Penny placed a hand on his chest, "not so fast buster. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a married woman now and I love my husband very much."

"Oh, come on Sal, nobody misses a slice off a cut loaf, besides, David is probably over there banging Astrid right now, and if I know my Mom, and believe me I do, David won't stand a chance."

Domenic thought back to the morning of his eighteenth birthday, when his mother Petra had walked into his room wearing nothing but a smile and carrying two mugs of coffee. "Sorry I haven't wrapped your present," she had said. The coffees went cold before the Mom and Son were able to untangle themselves from each other. So started an affair that lasted even to the present. Whenever Dom went home, which was less often than he would like, his mother would send his father on some errand while she fucked her son senseless. She was practically insatiable. Dom felt his erection growing at the memory.

"What are you suggesting Dom, that Astrid and David have been screwing around behind my back?" she thought back to some of the conversations she had had with her mother, Astrid kicking a hammer supposedly, David using his tool on her back door, she suddenly got the double entendre and gasped.

Dom stepped back closer to Penny,

"Sal, Astrid and my mom will be milking David's balls dry by now, so how about we make up for some lost time?"

Seeing little resistance, he moved in closer and kissed Penny gently on the lips.

Penny returned the kiss, softening her lips. Oh well, what's good for the goose... she thought.

Dom picked her up while he was kissing her and sat her on the kitchen bench, they continued to make out, as he pushed the hem of her dress up and pulled at the waistband of her panties.

Penny lifted her bottom up to allow him to pull the panties down her legs. He carefully eased them past her high heels. She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped her hand inside, toying with his nipples as she wrapped her legs around him. Her other hand was busy with his belt buckle.

His hands were pushing up under the dress as they kissed frantically, she pushed his jeans down along with his boxer shorts. Dom gasped as Penny's hand took a gentle grip on his cock. Dom pulled her towards him taking her weight as he lined his cock up on her already dripping cunt.

Penny threw her arms around Dom's neck for support while he lowered her slowly onto his cock, she gasped as the barbed head penetrated her, stretching and sliding smoothly into her. When he had her fully impaled, Dom stopped and looked her in the eyes, he kissed her softly again.

"I told you I wouldn't leave you high and dry, I can't believe how wet you are!" He flexed his cock inside her.

"I think I started to moisten up as soon as you walked in the door Dom, now take me to bed and fuck me hard, I've got some catching up to do I think."

With his pants around his ankles Dom started to shuffle towards the bedroom.

Penny laughed, "Put me down dickhead, before you trip, and we both end up in the emergency ward."

"Good thinking Sal" she lowered her feet and Dom pulled his dick out of her. He struggled, hopping from one foot to the other taking his jeans off. Finally, he was free of the encumbrance.

Penny took his hand, "let's go genius, we have some serious fucking and sucking to catch up on. Dinner can wait."

~~~~~~

David was in the ensuite bathroom bent at the waist leaning on the sink. "Just a final rinse and we are all done," Astrid said as she sponged warm water over David's anus. She had spent the last ten minutes cleaning his bottom, firstly giving him an enema, then gently washing around his puckered hole, whilst cupping and gently massaging his balls with her other hand.

"Hurry up you two I'm getting lonely in here," Petra called from the bedroom. Petra and Astrid had spent some quality time together in the bathroom cleaning each other's bottoms, while David cleaned up in the lounge room and outside at the barbeque.

"You are in for a real treat," Astrid had told him mysteriously, "Just leave me and Petra alone for a while, and we'll call you when we are ready for you."

So here he was, getting his ass and balls blow dried with the hair dryer, while looking down at the top of his mother-in-laws head. "There, all done," said Astrid rising to her feet. "Coming Sis," she called taking David's hand in hers and leading him to the bedroom. Petra was laying sideways on the bed, her head towards the bathroom, she was propped up on her elbows displaying a view of her lovely breasts.

Astrid pulled him towards the bed, stopping as her legs touched and just in front of Petra. She stood on her tiptoes pulling David closer into her embrace, her arm around his waist. She reached down and took David's now rock-hard cock and pushed it between her legs, so it was between the lips of her labia. Once it was firmly in place and sliding deliciously along her slit, she reached up and pulled David into a long, sensuous kiss. This woman is such a great kisser thought David as he accepted Astrid's tongue into his mouth and moved his hands to grip her buttocks. Then he was surprised by another sensation, which got his cock even harder!

Petra moved forward, closing the gap between the embracing couple. She gently licked the part of David's cock that was sticking out between Astrid's ass cheeks, then she sucked the head into her mouth. David groaned into Astrid's mouth at the sensory treat, he thrust his pelvis forward, his cock sliding smoothly along Astrid's slit, and causing Petra to give a surprised grunt, as his cock suddenly pushed a further two inches into her sucking mouth. "Mmmmm," Petra hummed as she used her tongue to swirl around David's cock. Astrid reluctantly broke the kiss and spoke softly into David's ear, "ready for your treat darling?"

David squeezed her buttocks and kissed her sculptured neck. "I can't wait to see what you have in store you sexy minx." The three separated and fell onto the bed. Petra moved up and kissed David as he lay between the two sexy MILFs. Astrid's hand gently stroked his cock, while he caressed the two women occasionally tracing a finger across a clit or a nipple and eliciting a murmur of pleasure.

Astrid slid off the bed holding out her hand to David, "come over here darling." She directed him to stand close to the bed with one foot placed on the bedside table.

"Petra you can go first."

"Yum, " said Petra as she knelt behind David and, using her hands to separate David's ass cheeks, started to gently kiss around his bottom, occasionally using her tongue to give him a long lick from his perineum over his anus.

Meanwhile Astrid had put another lip lock on David, kissing him softly while holding his cock gently. She started kissing her way down his torso, till she was level with his cock once more. Astrid held his cock by the base and looked lovingly up into her son-in-law's eyes. She proceeded to kick his cock along its sensitive underside till she came to the head which she sucked deeply into her mouth.

Petra licked around David's anus, finally pushing her face into his ass and, pointing her tongue pushed it into David's asshole swirling her tongue and licking the sensitive hole.

David was in heaven as he held Astrid's head and fucked his cock in and out of her pretty mouth, while Petra was virtually French-kissing his asshole with gusto.

Astrid squeezed David's balls gently while pushing her face deeper onto his cock 'til her lips were wrapped around the base. Her eyes were watering as she pulled back and let his cock slip from her mouth. She took a deep breath and called, "time for a break, I need this cock inside me right now!"

Petra pulled her tongue away from David's ass and they all collapsed on the bed together. David was pushed onto his back and while Astrid straddled his hips and lined up her cunt with his cock, Petra shifted into position facing her sister with her cunt over his mouth. "Ready, set, go!" Called Petra and the two MILFs simultaneously lowered their cunts onto David's willing tongue and hard cock.

David for his part was powerless to stop them, not that he wanted to. He moved his hands back and after wetting his finger with Petra's copious amounts of pussy juice pushed his finger into her asshole while his tongue lapped at her delicious cunt. Good job I dosed up on the Cialis, he thought briefly as Astrid slowly raised herself until his cock was just inside her slippery tunnel, then let gravity take over and plunged back down his length.

David was happy to just lie back and feel the love, as the two sisters had their way with him, his cock felt like it could go a marathon, which was a good thing because that was exactly what the sisters had in mind!

"Oh Sis, you were right, he is sure a great pussy licker!" Petra said as she squirmed on David's face.

"Told you so Sis, but... is he as good as Domenic?" Astrid asked, as she settled down once more on David's cock.

"Astrid!" exclaimed Petra what are you saying?"

"Oh, don't be coy with me Petra, I'm your sister I know full well what's been going on between you two since he turned eighteen. So, fess up Sis." Petra smiled and ground her pussy harder against David's face, his tongue was doing wonderful things to her clit and his finger was toying with her asshole in a very pleasant way.

David for his part listened to the conversation with interest, marvelling that they could carry on a conversation like that and not skip a beat in fucking him.

"I should have known I couldn't keep anything from you Sis," Petra admitted. Yes, we have been 'doing it,' she made quotation marks in the air. "And yes, he is a good pussy licker. Hard to say who's best though, it's been a couple of weeks and I'd like my comparisons closer together for a more objective decision."

"Well, you never know Sis, maybe that could be arranged," said Astrid thinking of the benefits that another cock to share might bring. "Anyhow, time to swap I want some of that pussy licking action."

Petra reluctantly moved her cunt off David's face turning to kiss him passionately. "That was wonderful David darling, do you mind if I ride your cock for a while now?" David lay back with his hands behind his head as Astrid extricated herself from his pole, "be my guest Petra."

Petra straddled his hips and lined up his cock, which had lost none of its hardness. She slid slowly down its length bracing her hands on his chest.

Astrid leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. "Do you like this David, two lovely women to fuck, and suck on you?"

"I'm loving it Astrid" Davis said as he thrust his hips up causing Petra to gasp in surprise as his cock ploughed deeper inside her. "I feel like I could go all night, you two bring out the best in me!"

"Okay can I get you anything before I sit on your face?"

"How about a glass of water, I am a bit thirsty"

Astrid went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water, then marvelled as he drank the water while still managing to fuck his dick into Petra, who said men can't multi-task, she thought. He handed back the glass, "now get up here and let me get a close up look at your lovely pussy."

"Oh David, you say the most romantic things, but I hope you're going to do more than look."

"Just get up here and I'll show you!" Astrid sat on David's face and, true to his word within minutes she was squealing with delight her cries matching those of Petra as the three came almost simultaneously, David firing a load of spunk into Petra's cunt as Astrid flooded his face with her pussy juices.

As they lay on the bed panting and getting their breath back Astrid leaned over and spoke softly into David's ear, "thank you darling that was wonderful, remember when you get your breath back you have two nice freshly cleaned assholes to take care of, doesn't he Petra?"

"He sure does and if he is a good boy, I might even let him put his dick in mine, are you a good boy David?"

"Ladies, just give me a few minutes and you will both find out what a good boy I can be!"

True to his word, ten minutes later after a short respite and a cool drink for all, David was looking at two of the most beautiful MILF arseholes he had ever seen. The MILFs were knelt on the bed looking back at him as he slowly stroked his cock. "Come on David, we haven't got all night," Astrid said.

"We have actually Sis," replied Petra.

"Oh yeah, we do don't we, anyways, move it David, my bottom is in need of some loving!"

David moved closer and lovingly caressed the two women, he pushed his face between Astrid's bum cheeks and licked her arsehole, gently insinuating his tongue into her dark hole. At the same time, he was slowly caressing Petra's bottom. He dipped his finger into her cunt to get some lubrication and then slowly inserted it into her arse.

"Hmmm that's nice" said Petra, "but I hope you are going to put something a bit bigger than a finger in there!"

"All in good time sis, I'm enjoying what his tongue is doing to me," said Astrid.

By this time David's cock was nice and hard again. He reached for the Liquid-Silk lube on the bedside table and squeezing a generous amount on his fingers lubed up Astrid's hole.

"You ready Astrid?" he asked.

"Hey, no fair" said Petra, "I thought I was going first."

"Plenty to go around girls," said David, lining his cock up on Astrid's cute little sphincter. As he slowly pushed into Astrid, he took his hands away from Petra and she moved around to watch.

Kneeling on the bed she fondled his balls as he slowly impaled her sister.

"How much more to go sis?" asked Astrid.

"About another four inches" Petra replied, "I can't wait to get this monster in me" she said wrapping her little fist around the exposed part of David's dick and giving him scorching kiss,

"Feels soooo good David" said Astrid, "I'm ready for the rest now."

David pushed his cock the rest of the way inside Astrid's lovely bottom. He drew back and thrust in again till his balls slapped against Astrid's pussy. "Get ready Petra you're next," he panted.

As Petra assumed the position he drizzled lube over her arse and worked it inside her bum with his fingers. Astrid moaned as he slowly backed his cock out of her, leaving her ass gaping. He stepped to his left and lined up on Petra.

"Nice and slow please David, I haven't done this for a while," well not since Dom did me a couple of weeks ago, she thought.

David's cock slid easily inside Petra's equally cute bumhole, while he pushed his fingers into Astrid's bum, keeping her dilated. After a few strokes he pulled out of Petra and slammed his cock into Astrid with no warning.

"Oomph," she cried as the invading cock pushed into her bowels.

David alternated in this manner to the coos and moans of the two ladies until, almost exhausted he pulled out and sprayed spunk over their two bottoms.

The three then headed for the shower, where Astrid carefully washed David's dick for him with antibacterial soap. "Can't be too careful David," she intoned, "I know it's not very romantic David darling, but I want this thing nice and clean before we go to bed." David didn't mind, Petra was making sure his ass and balls got plenty of attention. They dried each other off and fell exhausted into bed.

FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers
12