A Slice off a Cut Loaf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know sis," Astrid said as he pulled back the sheets, "that was so much fun, but I'm exhausted, maybe I'm not as young as I used to be."

"Know the feeling sis, know the feeling!"

"Good night, ladies," David said sleepily.

~~~~~~

Dom woke alone to the sound of the shower running, he rolled out of bed and padded into the ensuit to pee, Penny was in the shower washing her hair he noticed. He gazed admiringly at her tight body as she raised her arms to her head to massage the shampoo in.

"Hello sleepy head, finally you're awake."

"Morning Pen'," said Dom shaking the last drops off his dick, "mind if I join you?"

"Only if you are willing to put the conditioner through my hair."

Smiling, Dom opened the door to the shower and stepped in, his large cock leading the way. He put his arms around Penny and cupped her breasts as she held her face under the warm flow of water and rinsed the shampoo out. Dom's cock was wedged in the crack of her ass, the residual shampoo forming a delicious lubricant as he sawed it up and down.

Penny reached to the shelf and pulled down the conditioner handing it back to Dom. "Okay stud, get to work." Dom flipped the lid and squirted a generous amount of the viscous fluid into his hand then putting the bottle back, he started to massage the conditioner into Penny's hair, massaging her scalp in the process. Penny moaned at the pleasure of the head massage and reached her hand back to grip Dom's cock. She gently pointed it down and slipped it between her legs, gripping it between her muscular thighs. Dom started moving his cock back and forth sliding it along her furrow, no penetration...yet.

Penny moaned and turned her head back to kiss Dom, then she raised up on her tip toes and guided the tip of Dom's cock into her slick hole. Dom had given up on the conditioner and gripped her hips, starting to pound his cock in and out of his cousin's cunt. Penny had her hands flat against the shower wall, arms bent at the elbow pushing back against Dom's every thrust. After a few minutes of this Dom could feel his climax approaching, he picked up the pace fucking Penny with long forceful strokes. For her part Penny was on the verge of her orgasm, "Oh Dom. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me hard cousin, almost there."

"Mmm Pen', your cunt is sooo tight".

Now Penny was bent over slightly giving Dom better access as he drove his cock in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Ready Pen'? I'm close," he grunted,

"Yes, Yes, go hard, give me that big cock. Fuck meeee," Penny came as Dom's cock spurted inside her slick tunnel, she could feel the force and heat of his spunk filling her up.

Dom drove his cock into her time after time as his cock spurted over and over. "Oh fuck Pen', you are one hot piece of arse, why didn't we do this sooner?" he asked as he slowly withdrew his shrinking cock.

"Better late than never darling," said Penny, turning around. "I've thought about this many times." She gripped his cock gently and kissed him, then rinsed out the conditioner from her hair. She stepped out of the shower and pulled a towel from the rack. "Just wasn't the right time I guess, besides have you forgotten I'm a married woman? And I have David's cock to fill me up. That is when he is finished with your Mom, and mine. I think you are right, what you said last night, let's finish up here and go pay them a visit, I feel like a nice drive."

~~~~~

David woke slowly, he felt something resting on his stomach and a glorious sensation in his cock, he had thought it was a great dream but he looked down his torso to see the raven hair which was unmistakably Petra. He head was resting on his stomach and his cock was, although he could not see it, firmly encased in her gently sucking mouth.

"Good morning," Petra released his cock and turned her head to look back at him, "I was wondering how long it would take you to wake up" she moved up and kissed his lips.

"Well, I was exhausted, you girls really gave me a workout last night. Petra's hand had returned to his cock and was stroking it gently. "I was having such a nice dream, I dreamt a beautiful woman was sucking on me, and then I woke and found it was all true."

"That's so sweet David," Petra kissed him again, a deep sensual kiss, gently probing his mouth with her tongue, all the while, continuing to stroke him.

"Looks like I can't leave you two alone for a minute," said Astrid walking into the room three mugs of hot tea in her hands, still totally naked, she put the teas down on the bedside table and joined the two on the bed. "All white and one sugar" she said "Careful that's hot" she added as David reached for a cup.

"Mmmm, Nice cuppa" David said as he leaned back against the bed head. Petra and Astrid grabbed their teas and joined him leaning back. "So, what's the plan for today ladies?" David asked.

"Well," said Petra reaching to grip David's shaft in her cute little hand, "I'd like to play with this for a little while, what about you sis?"

"I think that's a good idea, but I'm going to get some lube, I'm a little tender after last night." She put down her tea cup and reached for the drawer in the bedside table, pulling out a pump pack of Liquid-Silk. "This is the best lube I have found sis," she said, "Never gets sticky like the others and its sooo, slippery. The best thing is, its tasteless."

"All right," said Petra, "let's get this cock lubed up and see how we can spend the morning, I really love the feel of this cock inside me."

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" asked David.

"Of course you do darling," Astrid replied. "You get to choose who sits on your cock and who sits on your face first."

An hour later David was flat on his back with his head over the edge of the bed. The two sexy sisters using him as a carnival ride, Astrid sliding her well lubed pussy up and down his cock while the raven haired sister rubbed her sexy slit over his face from his nose to his chin pleasuring herself. David wasn't complaining, he had already spunked a load inside Petra, then the two had taken it in turns sucking on his cock and balls to get his cock hard again.

~~~~~~

Penny parked on the street outside her mother's cottage. She turned in her seat and kissed Dom's sweet lips. "Okay, lets go and see what these three have been up to," she said, as she opened the car door. As she walked up the short garden path she fished in her handbag pulling out a set of keys. "Mum gave me these in case of emergencies," she explained to Dom as she fitted the key in the lock. The house was quiet except for the sounds coming from the direction of the bedroom, muted voices, and moans.

The three lovers had left the bedroom door open, Penny stopped just inside the doorway with Dom close behind her. She took in the scene in front of her. Her mother, eyes closed was sliding her cunt up and down a man's cock, she assumed it was her husband, his face was hidden by the other woman in the room. Her Aunt Petra, also eyes closed was sitting and sliding her naked pussy on his face. The room reeked with the smell of sex. She stopped, open mouthed. Dom bumped into her from behind, pushing her further into the room.

"What in the fuck is going on here she screamed." Petra's eyes opened, she spotted Dom in the doorway and squealed, quickly disengaging from David's face, she ran to the door and jumped into Dom's arms almost knocking him over, she clung, limpet like, to him and smothered his face with kisses, finally stopping and sealing his lips with hers in a passionate kiss.

"Hello darling," said Astrid, "What's going on here is that I'm fucking your husband, my son in law. I would have thought you would have worked out what was going on ages ago. I gave you enough hints darling." Penny mind was racing, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Hints? Is that what they were? She was speechless, her mouth hanging open in surprise.

David was looking at an upside down version of events and was surprised to see Petra, naked, clinging to Dom, performing a very effective lip lock on him. "Erm, hello darling," he said.

"HELLO DARLING? Screamed Penny, "is that all you have to say when I find you in here, fucking my mother?"

Astrid had settled down on David's cock for the moment. "Now Penny, just calm down for a minute, and spare me the mock outrage," she said, wriggling on David's cock to keep it interested.

"Look Penny, it seems to me that a perfectly good seat has just become vacant over here," she nodded towards Petra who was busy pulling Dom's belt off and pushing his pants down his legs, "Petra's going to be busy with Dom for a while so why don't you come over here and take her place?" Looks like my mission to seduce Dom, will be fulfilled sooner rather than later, she thought.

Penny looked around at the man she had spent the night with who was now getting his cock stuffed in his mother's mouth, amazingly, she was deep throating him, her hands griping his buttocks as held her head and fucked her face.

Coming to a decision she pulled the dress she was wearing over her head, and pushed her silky panties down her long legs. Everyone else in the room was having sex, she reasoned. So, 'In for a Penny', as the saying goes. She strolled over to the bed and settled her cunt down on David's face.

Astrid smiled at her daughter as she raised herself up on David's erect cock. David got straight to work, he knew every fold of his wife's pussy and expertly used his tongue to get straight to her pleasure button, he gripped her hips and pulled her down on his face.

"There, isn't that better?" said Astrid, "now everything's out in the open, we can all have some fun. And later you can tell us what led to you and Dom turning up here so unexpectedly."

Fini

12