All Comments on 'A Slightly Cheating Husband'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He sounds like an 8 year old playing spin the bottle. Why would you ever demean and degrade your rerlationship with your wife by acting like that? Poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also think that since his wife was playing around in what he guessed was the same manner who is to say she also hasn't cheated? So in this case of two wrongs as long as neither one cares the no harm no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

short, direct and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, this clown cheated. If he doesn't think so, or thinks it's only "slight" he should have honestly bragged to his wife about it so she could celebrate with him! Wait, he hid it and never told her???? I think he has his answer about the type of behavior he was involved in and his lack of character as a husband. Only reason wife is happy is because she is in the dark.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

With respect to whether the guy is cheating a little: He IS cheating, and not just a little.

He's engaging in sex acts with female co-workers. It's not just a lustful fantasy, as if a wife is watching a romance actor and, in her mind, wanting him or a husband watching a porn movie and wishing to participate. This story is a guy who physically plays with female co-workers in ways he does NOT want his wife to know about.

But I give this story a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Take my used toothbrush... I'll open a new one in the morning for myself." Says the crazy bitch? Why not just open the new one for him? And yeah, he's a cheating piece of shit.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

Sounds like something Bill Clinton would write? "Eat'in ain't cheat'in!"

It all depends on what your litmus test is for cheating and how you can rationalize your guilt. Flip the script: your wife comes home with a belly full of sperm after spending hours sucking the cock of some stranger(s) and had many orgasms from him fingering and licking her. She may have taken it up the ass too but she drew the line of no penetrative vaginal sex so she could remain a faithful wife?

Bottom line is that sex does not have to be involved for you to have cheated on your partner. All that is required is that you gave another person something that should have been exclusive to the partner in your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Do I regret it? Well actually, selfishly, I don't, [Because you were never caught.] I know that maybe speaks poorly of me [Yes it does.] but because my wife genuinely was never hurt by it [Really? Explain coming home to her after five in the morning? Were her needs being met night?], using the cheaters mantra, I choose not to beat myself up over it [No, that's your wife's lawyer's job.].

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating is OK with me as long as the man is the one doing the deed. I maybe a chauvinistic pig, but those are my real feelings regarding infidelity. Problem is nowadays women are the bigger cheaters. The main requirement is having a working cunt and be willing to open their legs at will. Sad times we are living. My only advice to all men ready to become fathers, do always a NIPT. Never trust the saying, "The baby is yours!" The only thing certain in a pregnancy is that the baby is HERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oral intercourse counts as infidelity and is grounds for divorce in some places. Cheating is about violating a trust. Not enough information was provided to know if trust was violated, but the writer can probably guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating? Yes certainly. But this fictional character doesn't seem to care. That is my attitude also toward his fictional dalliances and to this short story. I don't care. 3* only because it is written relatively well.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cheating is cheating, whether it’s the wife or the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange how all those people that write in about how great a story is when a woman cheats 100s of times for the entire relationship fail to love this story. Stories where the woman blatantly humiliates the unsuspecting man, crushing his soul they rave about how good they are, here crickets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The answer to if it's cheating or not is very simple. If the wife give another man a blow job ( repeatedly ) and another man went down on her (repeatedly ), would he think she was cheating? Oh you bet this guy would and most men would. Too many guys think they have the right to mess around at little but their wives need to only be sexual being in the master bedroom.

I hope you were attempting to start a conversation and not state you own briefs.

Story flowed well, the only minor point is the Christmas party. They worked at the same company for years, so where is she at the party? A sentence or two about why he was alone would be nice. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's only cheating if there is deception involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars. Your set up work is fine but you either skip over the sex, or just give it two unsexy sentences. Show, don't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She new and herself did enjoy other men. Of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife might have a little strange but never did get caught either!!!!!???

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler12 months ago

Thanks

An average story with the "cheating kicker". My feedback is that his wife might never know but he will and his trust issues will be in play for his wife.

Geezer83Geezer834 months ago

1. The character is a cheat.

2. He is a typical male and accepts it.

3. What the hell, no harm, no foul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...