A Slip of the Tongue

Story Info
The consequences of an insolent tongue...
1.9k words
4.18
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the tip of your tongue broke free of your lips you knew you were in trouble. You could see it in his eyes. It wasn't that they were angry, that might have been easier to deal with. It was that calculating stare and the way one corner of his mouth rose slightly with a mocking hint of a smile. That was the look that meant you had just given him a reason.

One minute you were standing in the kitchen chatting about the innocuous stuff people chat about. The next minute his eyes are boring deep into yours as he stands and slowly crosses the room towards you. As he approaches closer your body tenses. Flight or fight kicks in and the flush of adrenaline through your body makes you quiver. You know he can see the reaction in your eyes. You manage to tear your gaze away from his eyes and bow your head. All you can see are his feet as he stops in front of you. A hand cups your chin and lifts it gently, tilting your head back. Your eyes instinctively return to his and a shudder runs through as he leans down to your ear,

"I won't bother asking you if you just stuck your tongue out at me when I asked you a perfectly reasonable question." You can feel his breath in your ear as he continues softly, "Why give you the opportunity to deny what we both know to be true?" His fingertips trace along your jaw and down your neck as you stand silently. You can almost hear the whirring of his mind as he considers his choices.

Suddenly he stands back and folds his arms, a gleam in his eye. "Undress!" He barks, "Quickly! Come on! Get those clothes off right now!" You hurriedly undress, throwing your clothes into a small pile in front of you. The last thing to come off are your pants and as soon as they land on the pile he swiftly scoops the clothes up. "You can have these back when I decide you've learned the lesson for your casual insolence. Now, do not move." Leaving you naked, and thankful you've just had new blinds fitted so the neighbours can't see you, he takes your clothes and disappears through the door.

Within moments he returns and your eyes widen when you see what he's carrying. He arranges the items carefully on the glass dining table in the corner, taking his time while you watch naked and silent. When he's satisfied he takes one of the chairs and spins it around to face you before sitting down. He crosses his legs and places one hand on the table next to the neatly arranged items. He looks you up and down for a moment then smiles,

"So you think it's acceptable to stick your tongue out like a petulant little child? We'll have to see about correcting you of that little misunderstanding. Come here."

You take a few steps forward until you are standing right in front of him. He takes his time to savour the sight of your naked body, his eyes wandering from your eyes, down your body and back up to your eyes again. He twirls a finger to indicate you should turn around. You rotate slowly until you back is turned to him and stop.

"Bend over and place your hands on your knees."

You hesitate a moment then slowly bend forwards, sliding your hands down your legs and completely exposing your naked ass and pussy to his gaze. A sudden sharp slap makes you start as his hand lands firmly on your ass. Another one swiftly follows, and another, alternating from side to side until your ass burns from the assault. Then it stops as swiftly as it began.

You can hear the edge in his voice as he speaks, "Stand up and turn around." You turn back to face him, very aware of the warmth spreading across your punished ass and creeping between your legs. He looks hard into your eyes as if searching for something then shrugs gently. "I didn't think that would do the trick all on its own. I can still see that little brat hiding in your eyes. We most certainly need to assist that little brat with her attitude, don't you think?" You nod slowly, not sure where's he going, only knowing you have no choice but to follow wherever he leads.

He stands suddenly and you take a half step backwards instinctively. His hand shoots out and quickly fastens around your throat, pulling you back towards him. He squeezes gently and you feel your weight lifting onto your toes as he pulls you up and towards him, his hand locked around your neck. He growls down at you roughly,

"Oh no, you're not pulling away from me. Surely you know better than that?" He smiles quickly, "But not to worry, I have the ideal solution right here..."

His hand still on your throat he steps behind you so his forearm is now lying across your chest as he holds you tight against him. His other hand reaches up and grabs a handful of tit, squeezing it roughly, pinching your nipples and slapping the underside of your tits as he gropes first one and then the other. His hand moves down your body and begins to slide between your legs. Your hips shift backwards to try and escape his touch but your ass presses into him and you are trapped. He roughly kicks your legs apart and continues his exploration of your naked body. Naked and helpless you can only moan softly as his hand reaches your pussy and begins to rub along your wet lips. You feel a finger sliding inside you and your body sags slightly in his arms as he begins to fuck first one, then two fingers in and out, slowly, very slowly, his palm grazing your clit as it moves up and down. All the while his fingers are wrapped around your throat causing the blood to pound in your head.

You can feel your orgasm start to build when he suddenly slips his fingers out and gives your clit a swift slap. The sudden jolt makes your body spasm and he laughs in your ear. Not an amused laugh but a calculated laugh that suggests he knows exactly what he's doing to you. Without warning he pushes you forward onto the chair he had been sitting in, your ass hanging over the edge and your chin resting on the back of the chair. Your eyes fall on the the items on the table and you shudder as you begin to see his plan.

First you watch as he takes two lengths of rope and binds your legs to the legs of the chair, pinning your hips in position and leaving your ass and pussy exposed and vulnerable. Next he takes another length of rope and crouches down so he can look into your eyes. Smiling he takes hold of your wrists and pulls them around the back of the chair where he binds them together, leaving enough rope to tie each end to the other chair legs. With your arms and legs secured the only part of your body you can move freely is your head and shoulders. Your eyes follow as he stands back up and removes the next item from the table so you can see this is also about to change.

Crouching back down he holds a collar in front of you, dangling it tantalisingly in your face. Your eyes take in the thick black leather of the collar and the ring hanging from it. A short length of rope dangles down from the ring. You tremble as he places the collar around your neck and fastens it carefully before pulling it the rope down until your chin rests on the back of the chair and then tying it swiftly to the binding around your wrists. You are now completely immobilised and can do no more than twist your head from side to side. With a soft kiss on your forehead he stands up and your trailing gaze lands on the only items remaining on the table.

All that remains is a butt plug and a black crop, you can even see the little dent in the handle that was there when you bought it. You watch as he picks them up with a smile and then disappears from your restricted view. You hold your breath and close your eyes as you feel the tip of the plug brush gently against your tight hole. It begins to probe and press, increasing the pressure slowly until you feel it stretching over the widest point and the plug is suddenly sucked in to fill your ass.

You moan as you feel your muscles clenching around it, a moan that quickly becomes a scream as the first stroke of the crop lands on your left buttock. You can hear him breathe as he lands a series of swipes to your exposed ass before switching to stroking the soft tongue of the crop over your pussy. Over and over he flicks between punishing you and teasing you.

Unable to move you can do nothing but accept whatever he chooses to do, even if you don't want to. Lost in the turmoil within your body you suddenly realise that he's standing in front of you, his fist gripping your hair and his cock ready to slide between your lips. You try and jerk your head but between the collar and the pull in your hair there's nowhere to go. You close your mouth and feel the head rub against your lips, slick and salty. The crop still in the other hand he flicks his wrist and lands a sharp blow to your thigh causing you to gasp. As your mouth opens he pushes forwards and his cock follows the intake of breath until it hits the back of your throat. Leaving it buried in your mouth he leans forward until his mouth is next to your ear. You struggle to breathe as he whispers softly,

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now, and when I'm done I'm going to cum all over your face. Maybe then we can discuss your attitude again. If I think you've learned your lesson I'll reward you accordingly." With his cock buried in your mouth and your face slowly turning purple he begins to pull back and you manage to draw a breath before he thrusts forward once again. You try to time the breaths but every time you get the rhythm it either changes or he simply holds your head in place with his cock filling your throat until the tears stream. Your head begins to spin as your mouth is used relentlessly until he suddenly pulls out and the first shot of cum erupts onto your face. As each shot lands it begins to drip down your face and into your mouth.

He leans down again, his breathing ragged with lust. "Have you learned your lesson?" You look into his eyes and nod meekly. He smiles, "I believe you. And for that you shall be rewarded."

He steps behind you again and through the haze you suddenly feel his fingers entering your pussy while a thumb flicks across your clit. Within moments you are writhing on his hand as it brings you screaming to the orgasm you have earned. You feel your body spasm against your bonds before it collapses in exhaustion.

You feel him lean over you and he gently tucks your hair behind your ear. Still in a daze you can just make out the words,

"Good girl..."

D xxx