Lit Review

Story Info
The dominant professor and the mouthy student.
3.3k words
4.48
35k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkwraps
pinkwraps
23 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Melody walks up the stairs of the psychology building, notorious for its winding staircase. She mentally makes a note to prepare enough time take the sluggish elevator next time she uses the facility. She manages to get up to the third floor without sweating too much and opens the emergency exit door. She walks down the hallway, counting each office number until she reaches a wooden plaque on the door that reads: James Alexander, PhD.

The first time she met Professor James was at the end of her spring term of her freshman year at her university. At first, she was worried, as she heard countless horror stories of the professor tearing his students' papers apart with criticism and his unforgiving sense of perfection. "He marked me down a whole point for accidentally spelling consciousness wrong, it was the only word spelled incorrectly in my paper," her friend had cried into Melody's arms as she got her midterm paper back. "How anal can he be? "As Melody took his class, she, slowly but surely, got a decent grasp of the subject and managed to scrape a B. He was a tough grader but recognizes effort when he sees it. Since then, she's managed to take one of his courses at least once a year due to him being the sole professor that taught many of her core psychology classes.

Professor Alexander, contrary to popular belief, was highly sought after by students. Despite his ability to make students cry in their dorms after going his office hours, his appearance was addictive. His dark brown hair always brushed back or slightly tousled depending on how his day went, framed his hazel eyes that manage to pierce through every female student's heart. Even through his suit, it was clear he was built, with muscles rippling underneath his shirt every time he pointed at the projector. He dark features only adds emphasis to his intellect and discipline, enough to make any female student drool.

Melody knocks on the door and hears a low 'come in'. She opens the door to his office. Books neatly filled on shelves, situated entirely on one wall. The other was a window covered in reflective glass so it could only see from the outside. In the center sat a desk, and in it sits Professor Alexander, red pen twirling in his hand while the other holds a student's paper. He looks up from his desk with an amused expression spreading across his face.

"Ms. Locke, I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow."

"I know, I apologize," says Melody, lingering by the door, "but I'm working on a written project outside of classwork and I want to know your opinion on it."

Professor Alexander puts down his pen and paper and cocks his head to one side. "She's finally coming for help instead of debating for a grade."

Melody narrows and rolls her eyes. "It's the way your format and word your exams. They're confusing. Maybe if you took grammar classes, your students would get higher grades."

"And maybe if my students paid attention to the readings, they would have been able to differentiate cooperative versus competitive brain hemispheric activity."

"Okay, it was the one time I fell asleep trying to study for your class, give me some credit for at least trying."

Professor Alexander smirks and leans back into his chair, arms behind his head, eyes gleaming. "So, what's this secret written project?"

Melody comes into the office and sets her bag right next to her chair as she sits down across the professor. "It's a literature review, about the various coping mechanisms college students undertake to cope with academic stress. It focuses on maladaptive mechanisms and how to steer students away from them". She reaches into her bag and pulls out a folder It's a stapled stack of paper, strewn with paragraphs.

"Let's see if you managed to learn a thing or two in my cognitive neuroscience class." He smiles as he takes the folder from her. He retrieves his pen, and stacks his feet up on the desk, giving no regard to the shocked face Melody was currently wearing.

"You're just going to stack your feet up on the desk while you're with a student?" Melody askes in disgust.

"My office, my rules," breezily replies Professor Alexander. He begins circling and scribbling onto the margins of her paper. As he edits her paper, she couldn't help but notice his white shirt was straining over his muscular chest. His sleeves rolled up highlighted the corded muscle wrapped around his forearms, with veins snaking down. She always acknowledged Professor Alexander was attractive, but has always brushed aside the half-developed thought. Through her undergraduate years, she focused on trying to get good with a professor, any professor, to help her get into graduate school. Professor Alexander was one of the few professors that developed a close relationship with Melody, guiding her through the process.

"Melody," Professor Alexander puts the paper down on the desk and sighs. "You have the basics of the paper down, but there's an atrocious amount of misspelling and syntax error. There's also a lot of jumping back and forth between ideas. Did you at least proofread it before you asked for my opinion?"

No, cause I thought you'd be tired after teaching three classes in a row and you'd critique my arguments instead," Melody thinks. "I was kind of hoping you would overlook that and roast me on the content instead."

"I can't understand the content if my brain is doing mental Tetris for twenty minutes trying to decipher a single sentence," He says, leaning back, swinging from side to side in his chair.

Melody crosses her arms over her chest and looks down at the floor. "Could you please lower your standards for one second and please help me write this so-called abomination of a literature review?" She mutters under her breath.

Professor Alexander suddenly freezes. Silence falls over the room for several agonizing seconds. Melody looks up to find the professor staring directly at her. Thought his body was facing the bookshelves, his eyes were shifted to the left. His hazel eyes were now filled with emerald flames.

"Lower my standards?" He asks in a low voice so quiet that Melody barely heard it. He slowly swivels back, facing Melody across the desk.

"I pursue perfection and excellence," he stands up and leans over her, "and I push my students to do likewise." he straightens himself and starts walking slowly around the desk, like a cat to its prey.

"Ms. Locke, are you familiar with operant conditioning?"

Melody can feel a lump developing in her throat and a tingling sensation at the bottom of her stomach. She swallows hard and manages as smoothly as she could. "it's a learning process of trained behavior using rewards and punishments."

"Correct," purrs Professor Alexander. He leans against the table, his arms supporting his body behind him. "I've tried to get you to be more critical of your work through the thorough comments I spend hours on, but it seems you have selective sight because you make the same mistakes over and over again." He leans into her face until she can smell his cologne.

"Considering the number of classes you've enrolled with me, I'm disappointed in your lack of progress. Perhaps we should employ more simplistic learning procedures."

Melody's breath catches in her throat. She barely breathes and her heart is beating so hard and fast she's scared he can hear it.

"Should you be punished for making elementary errors, and rewarded when you finally learn your lesson?"

Her mind races through a hundred thought. Through her adrenaline rush she can feel herself getting wetter and wetter, pleasure shooting down her spine.

Professor Alexander takes the pen he's been grading with. He places it on the bottom of her chin and slowly raises it so she's looking directly at him. "Ms. Locke, I asked you a question." His voice was hypnotic, like molten honey.

Her face was inches away from his. She can see pure hunger and lust aflame in his eyes. His warm breath fans over her face like an aphrodisiac. His presence was intoxicating.

"The many nights I spent staying up correcting every edit was hell. I deserve to be well-compensated for my time. You don't like the edits? Do something about it." She sneers.

Wrong answer.

"You fucking brat." Professor Alexander growls, grabbing Melody's hair at the back of her head. With his free arm, he pushes her on her shoulders so she's kneeling. He pulls on her hair, making her look up at him.

"I wanted to be generous, but you test my patience." He quickly undoes his pants using his free hand and unbuckles his belt. His cock sprang out of his boxer briefs. Melody suddenly feels a wretch in her stomach. It was big and almost two inches in diameter. She opens her mouth to protest, but before she could get a syllable out, Professor Alexander shoves her face into his cock, choking her with it. The head hits the back of her throat, making her gag. She tries to pull her head away, but his hand intertwined with her hair made it impossible. He slowly and deeply fucks her mouth, giving her barely enough time to breath.

"God, your mouth feels amazing," hisses Professor Alexander, pushing her even deeper into his cock, as Melody gasps for air only to be plunged back. "You see, Ms. Locke, everything is about reward and punishment," he tweaks one of her erect nipples, causing her to moan around him. "Good students receive pleasure," he toys it with, pulling and rolling it between his fingers. The pit of her stomach was set aflame. Her thighs are slick with her juices as she tries to clamp her legs shut. "Bad students get disciplined." He suddenly pinches the same nipple and holds his fingers tight until she yelps in pain, his thick cock preventing much noise from escaping. "But I find that to be a successful student, sometimes you need a little of both," he starts to play with her abused nipples, rolling them between his fingers excruciatingly slow.

Melody's nerves are on fire. She barely could form a coherent thought as the professor plays her like an instrument. He squeezes her breast harshly, eliciting a deep moan from her throat. She feels her orgasm start bubbling inside of her with each second that passes. With his cock in her mouth and her nipples being abused, she's under sensory overload. She closes her eyes trying to concentrate on the raw pleasure that was radiating from her body in waves.

He gently but sternly smacks her across the face. "Don't close your eyes just yet, kitten, this is just the beginning. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a begging, wet, little slut that constantly needs her pussy stuffed to stay sane."

He pulls her away from his throbbing cock and her mouth comes off with a satisfying pop. Tears are running down Melody's cheeks, her mouth sore from opening so widely and her hair was still in his hands. He roughly wipes away the saliva around her mouth and wraps his hand around her throat, just tight enough to remind her he can choke her.

"Don't think I didn't notice you wearing those short skirts to class and would sit in the dead center of the class so I can see you wearing no panties. I had to stand behind the lectern for the rest of the class because of you."

Melody laughs, causing his hands to tighten around her throat. "The world is full of distractions, Dr. Alexander. It's not my fault you let temptation rule you so easily."

Professor Alexander snarls and lifts Melody by the throat. He spins her around so she's facing the table and bends her at the waist. With his free hand, he secures both her hands behind her back. Electricity shoots down her spine as she tries to struggle out of his grasp but to no avail. She's completely under his control. He puts her two wrists wrapped around one hand and with the other, slowly traces a finger up her inner thigh. Melody bit her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning too loudly. He takes his time, exploring every inch of her thighs and ass. He roams his hand around the curve of her ass only to find just skin.

Melody turns her head so she can see her professor's confused face. "If you're wondering where my panties went, they're back at my apartment."

"And here I was, thinking you were innocent." He says darkly. "Such a dirty little slut," his fingers brushes against her wet folds, causing her to whimper. He continues to run his fingers up and down her pussy, teasing to put his fingers in. Melody whines and struggles against his grasp, her wetness started trailing down her thighs. "Professor Alexander" she moans as he slowly eases his fingers inside, scissoring his fingers as he went. His fingers were thicker than she anticipated, stretching her out. Her mind went blank as pleasure shoots through her nerves, spreading like wildfire. His fingers swirls around her cunt languidly, leaving no space unexplored. He brushes against her g-spot causing her to jerk.

"There it is," he chuckles darkly as he presses his body down, immobilizing her. "You thought you could just saunter into my office with your snarky remarks with no consequences? There's nowhere to run, Melody." He takes his fingers out from her dripping pussy and shoves it in her mouth. "Even you can't seem to control yourself."

Melody's eyes roll back, swirling her tongue around his fingers. A blush starts creeping to her cheeks as she ran her tongue along the length of his fingers. A small part of her still wanted to challenge Professor Alexander; that she was the one that turned him on. She was the one that drove him feral. As she attempts to put together her half thought out retort, a lightning bolt of fear strikes down her spine as she felt the professor's cock against her cunt: a blunt rod against her soft folds.

"Are you on..." Professor Alexander trails off. "I'm on the pill" Melody gasps as she wriggles against him. As much as she was scared, there was a gnawing need that was set aflame. "Please professor," she mewls. He presses the tip in slowly, her pussy clenches instinctively. "Shhh, relax, kitten, this is where the fun begins." He murmurs into her ear as he eases back and pushes back in torturously slow. Her pussy was stretched beyond what she was used to. Her mind was internally screaming that he was too big, and he wasn't going to fit. But with his body against hers and his hands gripping her waist and hair, she was left helpless.

"Can you take it?" a quiet voice flows behind Melody. His grasp on her hair loosens and she turns to see Professor Alexander's face awash with concern. She pauses for a moment, then nods her head against the table. "Good girl," he whispers. He continues to push inside her cunt slowly until he was completely inside.

She gasped as his cock fills every inch of her wet cunt. She tries to wriggle so she can adjust to his size, but the professor holds her in place with his iron grip. He slowly moves out until only the tip remains inside and thrusts back in deeply. She moans loudly into the table as he continues his rhythm, fucking her slowly but deeply. Her mind blanks, pleasure rocking through her body.

"Feel that?" whispers Professor Alexander. "Do you feel me stretching you out? Such a dirty college student." He hisses as he feels her pussy tries to adjust. "Since you're such a slut, I'll treat you as such." She feels him tighten his grip on her hips. "There are rules to being a good slut." He slowly pulls out and slams into her, eliciting a yelp. "Good sluts don't talk." He begins to pick up the pace, knocking Melody breathless. "They beg, and only on command." With that last word, he drills into Melody, feeling her cunt throb around him. He covers her mouth, her screams muffled by his hand. She feels like a wound-up toy, yearning to be released from the tension. With every thrust, Melody comes closer to her orgasm. He's hitting her fast and deeply, but not enough to send her over the edge. Melody whines and whimpers into his hand, weakly struggling against his body. She's so close, teetering on a cliff.

"Beg, kitten."

Melody takes several seconds just long enough to moan "please, Professor Alexander, please let me come."

Professor Alexander swats both her ass before thrusting in her abruptly. "You'll need to do better than that, slut. I have no problems finishing myself up. After today, you are mine, and after I'm done, you don't have permission to touch yourself." He thrusts even deeper, "so unless you want your pussy to be wet the entire night, you will obey."

"Please please please professor, please let me come. I promise I'll be good; I need it so badly" Melody babbles.

"Oh, good girl," Professor Alexander's voice was like silk. "Keep going, my little slut."

As Melody moans her pleas, the professor's rhythm starts to get unpredictable. She could feel her pussy around his throbbing cock. She couldn't take anymore; she was going to explode.

"Come, kitten, make yourself undone for me."

With those words, she lets go, pleasure rock through her body like a wave. She fights the feeling of falling and flying at the same time, her pussy involuntarily clenching around the professor's cock. He moans as he feels her pussy close around his cock and comes, his hot seed filling her wet hole. She feels his cock throb in her as her legs shake from the powerful orgasm. He and slowly pulls out of her, his come seeping out her pussy and running slowly down her thighs. He takes a couple of tissues by his desk and cleans himself up. Melody began to reach for the tissues before Professor Alexander's hands whips out and twists her hands behind her back once again.

"You, my precious kitten, don't get to clean yourself up. You get to walk back home, with the feeling of come in your pussy. It's the perfect reminder that you're my little slut." He whispers darkly. Melody nods into the table, and he lets go of her hand. Professor Alexander watches her as she slowly gets up from the table.

Professor Alexander walks around the desk and sits back in his seat. "Is there anything else you request of me today, Ms. Locke?"

She takes back the literature review folder and puts it back into her bag. "To do your job as an academic mentor."

She expected him to get angry, but instead he lightly laughs, "tomorrow morning, before class, give me the corrected version" He leans back, arms folded, "you know what you need to fix. Do not disappoint me." He added the last sentence with a threatening tone.

Melody pauses just enough to catch a menacing look on the professor's face. It was like a predator, stalking its prey. She lowered her eyes quickly. "Yes professor." She murmurs.

He picks up the pen he's been grading with and lazily smiles at her. "Now then Ms. Locke, it seems like we've made significant progress with your literature review. I look forward to see the changes you make tomorrow."

Melody grabs her bag by the seat, nearly falling down due to her legs not working. She walks to the door. She presses on the handle and just as she's about to head out, she turns around, "Yes Daddy Alexander." She caught a smirk from the professor before she opens the door and walks out the classroom, smiling wide.

pinkwraps
pinkwraps
23 Followers