A Slippery Slope Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues and the truth begins to come out...
5.1k words
4.45
4.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
34 Followers

June 19th, 2015

As the door closed behind her, I was stuck in a rather tricky situation. I had just seen my favorite skate-guard of all time, one of the sweetest women I have ever befriended, an awkward nerdy high schooler who I hadn't seen in person in 3 years appear as a gorgeous woman in front of me. Gorgeous enough that it turned my average size penis into a rock hard 8 inches inside my jeans behind the front counter. Luckily, I didn't have to get up for a while. I'm glad it would be an easy day at work.

It was a simple night for a Friday in June. We had a lull in the hockey schedules which allowed for us to take one of our three rinks down. Scheduled that evening were two travel teams getting an early start on the season, 2 men's pickup games and our typical Friday night 7:00pm-9:00pm Public Session. I had one front desk minion due in at 4:00pm right before the practices began so I had a little help doing most of the cleaning. This allowed me to focus on our customers and maintaining the ice.

I began to think about what time we'd be getting out of there that evening and what all needed to be done. It was nice being the Building Supervisor and being able to leave some things undone for the workers in the morning. I rarely did that, but this was one of those nights. I could feel it. I picked up a magazine we had sitting on the counter and began flipping pages and noting some articles. As I neared the end, Evan walked out from the office and stood behind me.

"Well, she's all yours. You have one girl coming in for concession. She's been told to stay until Public Session is over so make sure she stays." He cleared his throat "I also added a couple invoiced deposits to the drawer today, so it will be a little inflated."

"Perfect, sounds good. I'll make sure we have everything up and running through Public. Should be a pretty simple night, I'll keep them busy."

"I'll see ya" he blurted out as he walked around the counter. He pulled his keys from his pocket and pushed against the glass doors.

"Ah, peace and quiet" I said to myself. I raised the magazine up and went back to an article I had noted earlier. By now I had noticed my situation in my pants had subsided.

The afternoon crept along slowly. The minion showed up and I put him to work making sure things were stocked so we wouldn't have to worry about them later. I assisted guests as the teams began to arrive for their practices. I spoke with the coaches, familiar faces I've gotten to know over the years. As it neared five o'clock I headed toward the Zam room located in the rear of the building. I ran through our procedures and opened the machine. Water full, check. Propane, check. Wash water, check. I turned the key and she fired up right away. I opened the garage door and walked out toward the rink. I watched the last few skaters trickle off at the end of freestyle. Jennifer must have gotten off before I had opened the doors, she was nowhere to be seen. Walking back to the ice resurfacer, I slid my gloves on and saddled up. I drove the machine on the ice and began my cut. About a half lap later I noticed some movement across the ice near the benches.

Right then I realized Jennifer had not gotten off the ice. My eyes snapped up to the figure as it stepped through the rink door from the bench. I noticed she had foregone the jacket. Her hair still pulled back in a ponytail, she looked fabulous. She elegantly glided across the ice after a few quick strides. In her right had she was holding her skate guards, her left she had her black skating jacket. She looked over and waved, she looked just as great now as she did before. The sports bra just as tight, her stomach just as toned, her ass just as perfect in those yoga pants. Her darkened silhouette accented by the white background and half lit rink. That smile just as gorgeous as ever, she quickly turned away after I waved and stepped off the ice. Her jacked covered her shoulders as she threw it around her and zipped it up and put her skate guards on.

I am glad that these machines are made to ride against the boards because I was not focused on steering. I regained control of the machine and continued the slow task of resurfacing the ice.

As I drove I thought about her and a few interesting questions: was she skating in just leggings and a sports bra that the whole time? Why did she wait until it was just her left before skating across the ice? Why'd she put her jacket on after she got off the ice where it was warmer? Was this on purpose? Noooo. There's no way. That can't be it. Either way, I'm glad I was there for both instances.

I finished the cut and walked back up front. Not much had changed since I stepped away. The lobby was filled with a few parents who had gathered around the tv to watch the pregame for the baseball game that evening. A few skaters were finishing up putting their skates away and heading out the door. I flipped on the lights for the other rink, the kids can have the extra 10 minutes before practice. I scanned the rest of the lobby for Jennifer but couldn't locate her, she must have left. Bummer.

Making my way to the desk, I notched off in my head the cut I just did, "3 more to do and you're done." Luckily there isn't much to do the rest of the night. We have one more ice time before public and then that's it. I sat down behind the counter and picked up the magazine and continued reading. I kept my eye out for new guests, everyone seemed to know where they were headed which makes my job easier.

Then I heard a familiar voice: "Hey! Just you the rest of the night?"

"Pretty much, what are your plans the rest of this fine evening, Jen?"

"I have an interview for an internship, how do I look?" Jennifer said stepping back from the counter. I took it all in as she stepped back. Time slowed down as I looked up from the magazine. As my eyes cleared the edge of the counter, they met her just above the knees. Just a couple inches above that my eyes met the hem of her black pencil skirt. It was snug but not tight. It blanketed her toned thighs comfortably as it continued up toward her hips and to her waist. Tucked neatly in to the top was a dark blue button-down dress shirt. The border of the top of the skirt and bottom of the shirt was guarded by a black belt with a subtle chrome buckle. My eyes traced up her fitted shirt clad torso as she placed her right had on her hip, I noticed the shirt fit her a little looser than the skirt but accentuated her hourglass figure very well. Her bust covered modestly despite what I noticed earlier, no cleavage visible from pretty much any angle. The top 2 buttons were undone, the collar neatly pressed and firm. The sleeves were rolled up neatly exposing about one third of her arms.

I noticed her hair draped over her shoulder from when she turned her head. That beautiful strawberry blonde hair was pulled back in a simple and clean ponytail. Laying neatly across her ears and the bridge of her nose were her black boxy glasses. Her eyes were as deep as hazel can get. She wasn't wearing much make-up at all aside from the dark toned lipstick. I tried not to marvel to much in the stunning woman standing before me this time since I know she's looking right at me.

"You look great! Are those the same nerdy glasses you had when you first started here?" I said after I swallowed hard.

"Why yes they are, I pride myself on keeping things in good condition."

"That's actually pretty impressive" I smirked as she grabbed her skating bag from the floor at her feet. "Good luck, let me know how it goes!"

"I will, how late are you stuck here?"

"Until about 9:30ish"

"That sucks, when are you ever going to leave this place?

"I'll let you know as soon as I do. See ya later."

"Bye!" she smiled and waved as she turned and walked outside.

My eyes were glued to her ass as she turned and walked out the front door. I thought it looked good in leggings, this was completely new level.

9:20p.m.

June 19, 2015

I stopped by the concession stand on my way up front. Notching the final cut off in my head, I was closer to being done. I had a brief conversation with the gal closing back there, checked her work and signed her out. She grabbed her stuff and headed toward the front doors. I went to the computer and began the closing process. I have to close the Point of Sale software and credit card machine and then take the cash drawer up front to the office.

I made a slight detour over to the skate rental where my minion was finishing up. I asked if everything we had gone over at the beginning of the shift was completed, he noted they were complete. There were a few things in the lobby from the few that made it to Public Session. I asked him if he'd give me a hand and that I'd get the remainder of tasks. I quickly dropped the drawer off in the office and stepped back out to help. We threw a few things away and wiped down the tables. Once done, I signed off on his card and sent him home. Finally, I went to the office and flipped the switches for the lights to the rink and the lobby.

Getting comfy in the office chair with the concession drawer, the phone rang, my ear was met with a woman's voice. She was looking for a pair of gloves that were left on the bench in the rink area.

"Do you mind if I put you on hold as I go look really quick?"

"Sure, that's fine."

I placed the call on hold and grabbed the flashlight we keep at the front desk. Walking out the open door of the office, I clicked the light on and headed toward the rink. I looked around the area for a minute or two where they were "left". I found nothing. I entered the lobby and shut off the flashlight. I walked behind the counter and grabbed the door handle for the office. Halfway through pushing the door open I realized that I didn't close the door.

"Closed, I left the door open" I repeated in my head.

My heart rate increased, I had left the money sitting out on the desk in the drawer. Granted, it wasn't much money, but still, enough to cause concern. In the matter of a second, my heart rate elevated and my adrenaline kicked in and I was in a defensive mode. As the door swung open, I saw the drawer on the desk where I had left it. Panning to the right my pulse quickened. My eyes made their way to the desk, my heart skipped a beat as I noticed who had closed the door.

"Jen! You scared the fucking shit out of me!"

"Did you find the poor ladies gloves?" She said with a slight evil grin on her face. Clearly it was her who made the call.

"That's what I get for not locking the doors, gotta keep the crazies out of here!" I said taking a deep breath. "I thought someone got in and took the money!"

I walked between the desks and around the left desk to sit down. As I was seated I reached over and hung up the phone. I looked up and she was wearing the same thing I saw her walk out in. Her hair was down this time, back to it's slight wavy ways as it laid comfortably on her shoulders. "How'd the interview go?"

"It went well, I don't think I'll take it if they offer it to me though." She said reaching down and grabbing her phone. "It just seems too chemistry based for me, I like the biological side. Although I'm applying for one back at school at a winery. That seems absolutely fascinating!" a smile snuck through those lips as she set down the phone.

"Well as long as you find something you can get into and is productive towards your degree, then I say go for it. A winery though?"

"Yeah, there's actually strong ties with wine and BioChem, especially Biology." She said turn her head towards me, her right hand tossing her hair lightly over her shoulder. "Speaking of wine!" she reached down by her feet and pulled out a bottle of red wine. She placed it on the corner of the desk between the two of us. "Want some?"

"Sure! You got some cups?"

"I do not, I just picked it up. I'm sure you have plenty here, right?"

"We do if you don't mind cheap plastic concession cups. I can run and grab some in a minute."

"Get them now, I would like a drink. Never keep a woman from her wine."

"Fiiiine," I whined as I got up and scurried my way to the concession stand.

I snaked my way back there and grabbed two small plastic cups. I wandered my way back up front. The lobby looks eerie at night. The only light on in the building is the office light, which projected a warm yellow blanked around the front desk. It's one thing to see it during the day with the lights off. Without that light seeping through the glass doors, it develops this haunted house feel. Each step it feels like someone is looking at you through any of the many glass windows. It's nice being quiet and alone, but with the darkness, it's too quiet.

"Aaaand I'm back" I said as I stepped inside placed the cups down next to her on the desk.

She had the bottle opened and was wafting in the aromas from the top of the bottle. I spun around the desk and sat down. She grabbed both cups and pulled them apart. Setting them both down, she grasped the bottle and began pouring wine. She quickly took a sip from one of the cups, topped it off and grabbed the other. She stood up and took a step closer to my desk and stretched the rest of the way. I was pulling out deposit slip out of the drawer and a few checks as I looked up.

My eyes briefly met hers as she set the cup of wine down on the desk. "Here you go," she said softly with a little smile on her face.

"Thank yo - u ," I was disrupted by my peripherals catching something different. My eyes snapped down to below her chin. One, two, three. Three buttons undone. I quickly noticed her cleavage peaking through the divide of her blue dress shirt. She hesitated for a second before pushing off the table and stepping back and sitting back in her seat. I couldn't have stared for more than a second. I played it cool and tracked my eyes down to the wine and then to the money that I needed to start counting.

"You're welcome!" she exclaimed as she leaned back a little and crossed left leg over her right.

We talked and caught up for the next 15 minutes or so as I counted the drawer and I finished my first cup of wine. I rounded up the deposit and put it in a bank bag and stood up. The safe was to her right as she sat facing me. I walked over and bent down next to her legs to open the safe. I quickly looked at her with my hand hovering over the key pad. She scoffed, rolled her eyes and turned her head. I punched in the code and opened the safe.

"It's not like I'd steal anything from here" she laughed as she turned her head back. She watched me place the deposit in the safe, close the door and turn to face her.

Placing my right hand on her knee "yeah but you seem to be a sneaky type, can't trust everyone." I stood up using her knee as a resting place for my hand until I was up too far to reach.

She laughed "oh, you have no idea about my shenanigans!" Gripping the wine bottle in her left hand, she poured herself another cup.

"Shenanigans? This place breathes shenanigans. That's kind of all we do here. Just about once a day we have some sort of bamboozle going on during the season. I'm interested to hear about yours."

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine" she winked as she pressed the rim of her cup to her lips and took a sip.

"Ha ha" I laughed "well what kind of story are you wanting to hear? I've got plenty from around here."

"What is the craziest thing you've done here?"

"We, we've had a full BB-gun war one night. Not like real BB's, but the little plastic ones. There were 6 of us and we all brought our guns from home and played until about 4:00 a.m."

"Interesting, sounds dangerous!"

"It wasn't too bad; the real pain was cleaning up the little BB's. They're little and went EVERYWHERE."

"I can imagine! Sounds like you all had fun though, ever done anything - " she hesitated and took a sip from her wine " - spicier?"

We exchanged glances for a second before she couldn't hold it in, she laughed "sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face asking that! But I can't sit here and expect you to say a handsome guy like you hasn't brought a lovely lady up here to skate after hours."

"Eh, we've had girlfriends up here to skate and such. I can't say whether I've had a lovely gal up here alone with me a time or two." I smiled and took a sip of wine.

She expressed a look of exaggerated surprise. Gotta love the sarcastic ones. "Oh my" she said placing her hand over her mouth "you scandalous man, you; do tell."

"Oh calm down, there isn't much to tell. I had my ex up here a couple times cause she wanted to learn how to skate. We just hung out, skated and ate some food before going home."

"That doesn't sound crazy at all!" She snapped back in disappointment.

"I did have a date last year who loved hockey and we swung by after a game and the rink was closed." I let out a shy smile, looked a way and raised my cup up to my mouth, "that was a fun night" I said quietly before placing it against my lips and taking a sip.

"What was that last part? Please do go on!" she said laughing. That expression showing her beautiful smile as she raised her hand up toward her face. Her hand carefully sliding through her wavy hair as she nestled it behind her ear.

"There isn't much to tell, we went to a hawks game, had a few beers and then came out to the rink and skated and stuff, not all that exciting" I said placing my cup down on the desk and leaned back.

"That is the exact same story as the other one just about, how is that more fun than having your girlfriend out there?!" she said with a hint of irritation. "I'm calling bullshit on that being the story!"

"Woah! You don't cuss!" I yelled slamming my hand on the desk and jumped forward in my seat. My other hand pointing at her. "But there's more to the story, you are correct." I leaned back in my chair and began:

"Twas a cold February night. The air was crisp - "

"Really?" she said folding her arms and glaring at me

"Will you let me tell the damn story?!"

"Just tell it, we don't have all night."

"Fine. It was a night last February, we had just left the Hawks game and were heading home, I had mentioned the rink as we drove by the exit and she told me she wanted to see it. I pulled off and drove to the rink and she said she wanted to go inside. I told her it's closed but she wanted to go in so agreed. You pretty women have too much power" I said raising my eyebrow at Jennifer across the room from me. She chuckled back. "So I gave her the tour, we walked around the lobby, showed here the rinks, the offices, all the different administration rooms and all that jazz. She ate it up! We grabbed a couple beers from the Alumni Room and drank them as I grabbed her a pair of skates and helped lace them up. I grabbed mine from the office and threw them on and we went on the ice. There was only 1 light on and it was incredibly quiet. Have you ever skated on fresh ice when you're all alone?"

"That is probably one of the greatest moments possible in skating. The crisp crunch of the ice. The delicate sound of the ice shards sliding across the ice. It's so emotional skating completely alone, it's so freeing!"

"I couldn't agree more. I've never really had that experience until then. It's almost magical. But anywho, so we get on the ice and I'm skating backwards because she doesn't really know how to skate at all which is an awkward love hate situation. Cute holding her up and teaching but kind of annoying that the focus was on teaching and not relishing in the moment. So we skated for about an hour and she kind of got the hang of it. We were holding hands and such and I put my arm around her. We ended up kissing a couple times standing there on the ice. It was romantic and then we decided to stop skating and went back to the lobby." I grabbed my cup of wine and finished it off and set it back down.

SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
34 Followers
12