A Slippery Slope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
35 Followers

"Was that it?" she asked. "That wasn't crazy at all! Your other story was more crazy!"

"That's all I'm willing to say cause you don't need to know the rest."

"I asked for a story and I want to hear it!" She got up and grabbed the bottle. As she leaned over, that great view of her cleavage re-entered my line of site and I was lost in thought. Time slowed as I watched the space between her breasts narrow as her skin began to press together. Beginning to poke out from the shade of her dress shirt was the edge of a black lace bra. As she continued pouring and leaned over and the more and more they were pressed together. The bra became increasingly visible. God that was a good site to see.

"Well while we were on the ice and kissing it did warm up quite a bit. There may have been some grabbing and massaging and we ended up back in the lobby after a while. They're not that easy to do with someone who can't really skate. So, we took it into the lobby, I helped her untie her skates. I kissed her again and sat down. She said she'd return the favor. She stood up, stood in front of me and dropped down to her knees and began to untie my skates. She got one off and then the other. And then she began to take some other stuff off. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination."

"No way you guys had sex right there in the lobby. There's no way!"

"Well luckily for your sanity, we didn't."

"What happened then?"

"She kind of undid my pants and you know..."

"She sucked your dick."

"Y... Yeah, she did. And you aren't supposed to say things like that!"

"I'm a sweetheart, not dumb! Besides, it's an easy guess. What else would she do while down there?" she chuckled as she finished the statement. I was beginning to think she wasn't as innocent as she seemed or maybe college had changed her.

"I guess you're right. But yes, she sucked my dick right there in the lobby at one of the tables."

She laughed intriguingly "what table was it?! I get ready to skate at those!"

"The first table on the right as you walk in. The one you got ready at this afternoon."

Her eyes shifted lightly to her right and a shy smirk appeared on her beautiful lips. She knew I saw her earlier getting ready. She knew I watched her change from her hoodie to her skating jacket. Did she do it on purpose? Should I bring that up now? What is going on here? She changed in front of me, knows I know, got me to tell a story of me hooking up with someone in this building. She shows up in her pencil skirt and unbuttoned dress shirt with her hair down and make-up done after we had closed, and other staff had gone home. Bottle of wine, she brought a bottle of wine. "I did get ready at that one today! I guess that's the second-best thing to happen at that table! It's been cleaned since then, right?"

"Of course it has!" I laughed. "They get cleaned pretty regularly. But second-best thing?"

"Obviously the first-best was earlier today!" she exclaimed clasping her hands together and stretched her arms out until her hands were on her knees. Her arms pushed her chest together as she leaned forward just a tad exposing the top of her cleavage. Jennifer held the pose for a second or two before leaning back in her chair and gripping her cup of wine. She took another sip.

"No comment. I got no comment." I said taking a sip of my wine. She's not wrong. It was one thing to look down and see a pretty girl with her lips wrapped around my hard dick. It was another to see this stunning and innocent woman who is sitting in front of me showing a sexy and risqué side.

"So going back to your story, you had a girl here skated, made out on the ice and then she sucked you off at one of the tables out there? Was that the way you had planned on the night going?" she laughed.

"Not necessarily, maybe the physical stuff just at her place and not at my place of work. There are things I would have done differently." I nodded my head as I took another sip of wine.

"Things like doing that on the ice?!" She blurted out, almost like it was a punchline.

"No! I mean I don't think so. I mean I guess that could be fun to do some time." I said dancing around my words and lessoning my tone. "If no one else was here, of course."

"Fair enough, fair enough. I won't dig at the story anymore. That was the entire story, right?"

"Pretty much, it was a quick fun night and we went back to her place for the remainder of the evening. Nothing to eventful to be honest."

"Well I feel kind of wimpy now, I've never really done anything that crazy or stupid. The worst I've done is swim in my underwear."

"Whaaaat, no you didn't."

"Yeah, I was on a skating trip with my synchro team and we had a fire on the beach one night and some of the girls decided to go swimming. Half of them went and the other stayed by the fire for a little bit. Eventually we all gave in and underwear and swam in the ocean. I mean it was like 1 in the morning, but we did."

"Get out of here. I'm still convinced that you'd never do anything like that. You're gonna tell me that, Jennifer, sweet quiet Jennifer stripped down to her underwear and swam in the ocean with a bunch of other skater girls?"

"- And a couple guys too..." she said shyly.

"Who are you, I don't even know you anymore." I said jokingly.

"It was a fun time, you can't tell me you've never skinny dipped or anything like that. I know you have."

"Yeah, I just never expected you do something like that, that's all."

"You mean expose my underwear to someone of the opposite sex?"

"Not in a public place, no."

"You mean like the lobby earlier today when I showed off my sports bra to you?" that shy smile returned to her face again as she took the last sip of her current cup of wine.

"I knew it was on purpose! I knew it! You Hussy!" I said slamming my hand down on the desk. "So scandalous!"

"I was just doing it to see if you paid attention, I've worked out in that outfit before, don't think too much into it, hun." She said and gave me a quick playful wink. She grabbed the bottle of wine and poured the remainder into her cup.

"You tell yourself that, dear."

"Giving you that quick show and wearing this is just paying you back for that lovely tour/first day you gave me a few years ago" clearly referring to the time she walked in on me changing for hockey. I began to blush a little as she took a drink from her cup. She remembered that, obviously.

I took a pretty big leap, "I wouldn't call us even per se. You saw a hell of a lot more of me than I've seen of you today!"

Jennifer looked at the clock and took a sip. "Well it is only 10:30 now, the night isn't over yet." She said with a straight face. "I've got to run to the little girls room real quick, be right back." She said getting up and walking toward the door. I watched as she walked out the door, her hips swaying with each step, her toned ass floating across the room until it disappeared through the door way.

To be continued.

SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
35 Followers
12