A Slow Burn Pt. 03

Story Info
Sinead is awoken by a nice surprise. . .
1.6k words
3.4
2.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters and events depicted are purely fictional, and all written characters involved are over the age of 18**

t h r e e

When Vi opened his eyes, the sun striking through the sheer white curtains in their room, his head pounded. His left hand was underneath his boxers, limply gripping his early morning hard-on, his chest was dotted with sweat. He couldn't remember what he was dreaming about, but it must have been intense. When he shifted to pull himself out of bed, he noticed the sperm on his stomach, soaked through his light gray boxers. He sighed, and looked right, expecting Sinead to be up already, maybe in the studio, but she lay away from him, her ass half exposed from the tangled comforter. His penis twitched still caged in his left hand as he stared for a moment at her lower back, the curve above her left hip, the peach fuzz on her butt glowing in the morning sunlight. He pondered for a moment how upset she would be if he woke her up, and then wondered if he even had time to.

He glanced back over his left shoulder at the clock, and was excitedly reminded that it was the first day of the weekend. He glanced back down at his soiled underwear, almost laughing aloud to himself. Sinead shifted beside him, rolling farther onto her stomach, but didn't seem to be fully awake yet. She had fallen asleep in the thong he had gifted her the night before, which was not typical of her. Sinead had always preached about letting her vulva breathe at night, only ever wearing loose shorts or boxers. Indeed, it was quite a treat for him to wake up to this view, and on the shadow of their anniversary, he gave himself permission.

Vi pulled his hand out from his boxers and shifted himself towards Sinead, turning himself to his side to spoon her. He placed his left hand on the crest of her hip, his other hand propping up his head. He couldn't see her whole face, but her cheekbone was rouge, an impression of the wrinkled covers on her temple. His hips ached to push forwards, but he resisted. He wanted to savor this.

As he laid there for a moment, he began to rub her skin lightly, and he could hear her even breathing as she slept. He wondered how much he could get away with before waking her. He shifted his gaze down, admiring the small space between his erection and her ass crack, the precum already started to press its way through his shorts. He moaned through his breath, finally allowing himself to press forward; the head of his cock pushed itself against her ass, the pressue easing his desires for just a moment. He pulled himself back, and then pressed forward again, harder this time, the friction from his own boxers pulling down on his tip. Sinead began to shift her legs, and Vi froze, his dick still pushed hard against her backside. He glanced at what he could see of her face, and was still until he was sure she was still asleep.

At that, he pulled his had off of her for a moment, down to unbutton the slit in his boxers to release himself. His penis was almost purple with anticipation, the wetness of his cum glinting already in its center. He wondered if Sinead would be ready for him yet, so he positioned himself to feel between her legs.

Reaching slowly from behind her, he slipped his fingers underneath the comforter, up her thigh until he reached the warmth of it, and stopped at the lacy underwear. He could feel its heat already, and almost unintentionally, he grinded his cock against her ass cheek again, the cum leaving a slippery mark up her butt. Vi used just his middle finger to pull back her underwear, scooched himself down in the bed slightly, and pinched the lace against her bottom to give himself the opening.

His balls felt tight and cold, but as he slid his dick forward to ready her opening, he almost melted. With just two pushes, his cock clicked inside, and that's when Sinead awoke with a quiet suck of her teeth. He pushed himself up slightly to see more of her face, her brows furrowed, her eyes still shut, but her lips pressed together. The head of his erection sat just barely in her opening, and her walls were like an envelope just beckoning him to continue. With no protest, he clenched his jaw and thrust forward, slowly, until it stopped. Sinead, groggy, but now aware of what was going on, felt his warm stomach against her rear, and the opening to her vagina swelled from the attention. As he pulled himself out slowly with a deep quiet breath, Sinead leaned herself slightly forward so that he could inch farther in.

Another thrust, and Vi started to moan, this time his balls pushing up to her clit. He remained there for a second, then without exiting, he pushed even farther, almost pushing a moan out of Sinead, like he had pressed a button high up inside of her. He used his legs to push himself backwards more, and positioned his other hand on top of her right shoulder, gripping it tightly. He was almost embarrassed at how close to cumming he already was, only a couple of pumps in, but squeezed his eyes shut and held his breathe for the next couple of passes. With each stroke, his cock emerged wetter and warmer than the last, and soon, the front of his right leg was wet and sticky as it bounced against Sinead. He clawed at her left hip, gripping her skin in handfuls as tightly as he could, her groans just fueling his own pleasure.

Sinead rocked her head backwards as he fucked her, and Vi took the opportunity to run his fingers up into the back of her hair, balling up his fist, and pulling her towards him. Another moan escaped her mouth, but this one was closer to a yell as her mouth flew open and he rammed himself into her. His jaw was tight, and through gritted teeth he asked her how bad she wanted him.

At first she just groaned in response, but when he yanked her dark hair again towards his shoulder, asking harsher this time, she yelped that she wanted him bad. At her response, Vi had to slow himself down almost all the way to a stop before he could continue. He could feel a bead of sweat tracing from his brow down the side of his nose, and he pinched his eyes shut to regain his composure.

In Sinead's morning grog, she couldn't fully grasp what was going on. She obviously knew she was getting fucked, and frankly, harder than she probably ever had been. But she was truly stumped at what had gotten into Vi; again, he had not been the hyper sexual type, which was one of the reasons she had really begun to feel at ease with him. Sex was really not all that important to Sinead. Of course she loved having sex, but the events of last night through to this morning felt pretty intense. As Vi smashed himself against her, she moaned loudly, only really meaning it every couple times. She locked her eyes on the curtains and the white light piercing through them, illuminating the dust floating around their room. She didn't even know what time it was, and as she began to think about how Saturdays were usually her studio cleaning days, Vi dug his fingers into the dip on the side of her tummy and slammed himself as deep as he could, grunting wildly as he came. She could feel his legs shaking against her own, and she sunk herself forwards with some performative heavy breathing while he finished and his grasp finally let up.

"Fuck, Sinead," he breathed, and she wiggled uncomfortably; his dick was already getting soft, twitching inside of her, his sweaty leg still pressed up against her own. At this point all she wanted was a cold shower and a cigarette with a cup of coffee. Nonetheless, she smiled back at him, beckoning her lips for a kiss. He swiped the front of his left hand across his forehead, smiled and leaned to give her a quick peck on her lips before he braced himself to slip out.

Sinead shivered as he did, and the familiar warmth of his cum dripping from beneath her legs and onto the sheets almost pushed her over the edge. She would be the one cleaning the sheets today.

"Oh, fuck, what the fuck? You weren't due til like the end of the month!" Vi hadn't even pulled himself out of the bed, and Sinead whipped her head around to see a thin coating of bright blood on his soft penis, some dripping down towards his hip from laying down. Her throat caught for a moment, and she blushed, embarrassed. "Oh," is all she could manage to utter.

Vi just exhaled and waddled to the bathroom, his hands raised in the air like they couldn't get far enough away from the monstrosity on his genitals. Sinead flopped back down in the bed, honestly not even worried about the sheets anymore. He probably wouldn't want her in the shower with him at this point, so Sinead laid and waited, watching the patterns on their popcorn ceiling melt into faces and shapes until he finished and walked to the kitchen, wrapped in a towel, without saying a word.

**All characters and events depicted are purely fictional, and all written characters involved are over the age of 18**